Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:13:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin business success  (Read 6819 times)
ladner

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:50:53 AM

Bitcoin is slowly becoming popular and almost everyone knows it. Businesses are trying to select Bitcoin as a payment method for large transactions. A successful entrepreneur needs to know Bitcoin as it is a coin of the future. I believe this, the future Bitcoin will be the most common coin.
If the crytocurrency market can develop in the future, then I think bitcoin is not a popular trading currency. The applications of bitcoin are too outdated, transaction intensive, high transaction costs. The new currency meets these requirements and I believe the new altcoin is the currency of the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:53:07 AM

I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?

Most bitcoin investor before 2018 must be enjoying their profits. We can see on history price that bitcoin price below $1000 early 2017 and peak price at $20k. Even with current price, bitcoin investor still enjoying big profits
Perhaps the decline from the beginning of the year is just a slight adjustment to the target price at the end of the year, the best way is to wait for a sharp pump of whale prices and we can exit row. Again, there are no successful bitcoin banks in the moment, as prices are volatile
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:59:07 AM

I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?

Actually it depends on what kind of business you offered to people. People are much concern about BTC as well as market. So if you serve a business with BTC at present time, think people will allow it easily. So no tension, first make you business plan that how you explore to people.
I agree with this. So far the thing or the business that we can seen that gained successful was gambling. But then if you really wanted to engaged in bitcoin to get high profit then think of something that is unpredictable or somewhat an idea that no one will think that something like this exist. This is about how your imagination work but a realistic one.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:26:42 AM

your bitcoin will be success if you manage it in a right way, well if you want to overcome it you should be wisely and you must have some knowledge to overcome it and it will be worth
narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:06:09 AM

Bitcoin as a business really success, only if the products are demand and there are lots of investors will invest on it. If that will happen big profit can be seen. So, make bitcoin as a business inorder to success.😊😊😊
Bitcoin will become success as a form of business, many people depend on using bitcoin. Popularity of bitcoin all over the world continously growing. A lot of investor invest to gain a lot profit it will help a lot especially in the crypto world so for sure bitcoin it will success.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:42:01 PM

To become successful in bitcoin business you need to know better the nature of your business and how to handle it. There are some who failed in business because of lack of knowledge or simply do business just to earn.  Important in a business that you also like what you are doing and learn everything.
MTNAX

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:26:51 AM

Yes, bitcoin can indeed be used as a business to make us successful. We can make Bitcoin an asset of success for the future. It can all happen if we can manage bitcoin well and wisely. Currently there are many people who depend on the use of bitcoin, for that we should be better able to regulate the use of bitcoin so that we can be said to be successful in investing in bitcoin.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:38:26 AM

In every business there should a path or a result to follow, if your business is properly manage and adopt a customer satisfaction then there will be a possibility that it will really success ,but business which lack the good management and customers satisfaction will have a bigger chsnce to flop, bitcoin business is in success for it gain customers and investors satisfactions in the digital industry.
Gragal

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:01:30 AM

That's right, investing in bitcoin mostly benefits very much so that people who invest in bitcoin will surely be successful, bitcoin can make someone be successful, bitcoin is very good if developed

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:16:39 AM

I think its just a way of payments and doesnt mean a businesses would be really helped by let their customer to buy with bitcoin. Bitcoin still volatile and not much use it as a payment. But i do think businesses who accept bitcoin payment wlll dong fine.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:11:18 PM

bitcoin has taken alter to a lot of individuals also it demonstrates which bitcoin is really a profitable expense as well as gets a company to achieve achievement along with large earnings though it offers large dangers too.
it all has been clearly proven in our eyes. indeed the existence of bitcoin besides us is very beneficial for us, so we don't need to doubt the benefits of bitcoin, even though the current state is down.

The price goes down only to buy bitcoin opportunities at low prices, do not worry my friend!
I believe this will be the last time we see BTC's price below $ 7k, time for the market recover is coming, I'm sure you still remember last September.
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:44:53 AM

The success of my Bitcoin business has never succeeded in bitcoin work, I trade any profit if I do not profit too much, I will continue to learn until I can successfully work in bitcoin.
That is the spirit of trying again and again. Bitcoin is a great technology and it has been very profitable in long term particularly but it has been some time since the market is down and earning profit is not easy because the price is receding again and again. This volatility is however another way of attracting investments into the market as the price goes down.

Moreover, we have had so many falls in the market due to which majority of the people who were very optimistic about the market and their profit could not earn. But the market will recover soon as we move towards the end of the year.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:14:30 PM

A lot of mainstream companies are now realizing the value of bitcoin especially when in comes to payment methods so in this sense those companies who pioneered bitcoin will definitely see a huge growth on their portfolios.
Yeah, I think bitcoin success is in our hand. In our modern world, technology has the highest influencial. Bitcoin has been created to prove that we are now in the new era and I think bitcoin will be use in different industries. That's a good sign of success.
In my country there are some businesses that pay ETH workers, I do not think that's a good decision until the leaders of these companies say they have bought ETH since their price is $100. That proves not only bitcoin that ETH is worth the investment
tlanza

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:04:46 PM

In the course of determining the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto, there's one person who has been thumbed again and again: hyper-secretive cryptocurrency expert Nick Szabo, who was not only fundamental to the development of Bitcoin, but also created his own cryptocurrency called "bit gold" in the late '90s.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:40:28 AM

I think its just a way of payments and doesnt mean a businesses would be really helped by let their customer to buy with bitcoin. Bitcoin still volatile and not much use it as a payment. But i do think businesses who accept bitcoin payment wlll dong fine.

With current condition, its hard for merchant when they receive bitcoin as payment because government regulation in many country forbid it. Bitcoin fluctuating is like fiat money fluctuation and i think its very normal in any market, but merchant need regulation before start accepting bitcoin as payment.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:47:48 AM

With current condition, its hard for merchant when they receive bitcoin as payment because government regulation in many country forbid it. Bitcoin fluctuating is like fiat money fluctuation and i think its very normal in any market, but merchant need regulation before start accepting bitcoin as payment.

no . not all merchants wants crypto to become regulated in order for them to accept it because majority of merchants now , are actually accepting cryptos as one of their payment methods .

Bitcoin fluctuating is like fiat money fluctuation and i think its very normal in any market
bitcoin is a highly volatile coin , while fiat money are not but fluctuation is indeed normal for any market .

Bitcoin still volatile and not much use it as a payment.
it depends on the person using it. some like it as a currency while majority will treat bitcoin only for asset purposes . in my case i use my bitcoin on both asset and a currency even though i also have an altcoins on my wallet .
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:14:34 AM

I think it really demands on the business that they have. If they have a good business that is on demand, probably the profit is higher also than they are expecting.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:55:27 AM

At the time of writing, the BTC market cap is over $16.2 billion. Clearly the BTC market is flourishing.
However, the success of independent businesses is very much dependent on the nature of the business itself. One company could be making a lot of profit while others could be running at losses. It all really depends on what the business is and what goods/services they are offering.

And since limited countries accepting bitcoin as currency and some are neutral most of the governments are banning or putting policies towards cryptocurrency so what i mean here is the businesses that can offer connection from bitcoin are limited also so when talking about this question limited pople also can answer

So for a people like me that selling goods over internet and offering and accepting paymets as bitcoin i might say that this year is quite better than. The past even if the value of bitcoin drops this favor me so i can collect as much as i can until the recovery take over again
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:32:57 AM

it's a great idea and great technology with great support from reputable people. therefore, it can be called successful
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:00:30 PM

The bitcoin is the most promising digital firm technology now,that can usefull someday all over the worlds,especially in creating a cashless society or being an alternator of paper currency someday,therefore we can conclude thats crypto now is the digital technology,create  the more successfull bussiness or investment  in this new era,and people who doing this kind of investment,they can achieve there future dreams.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: