Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:29:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 01:44:17 PM

Look likesoon under ico price 👍🏼🤷🏻‍♂️

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:45:45 PM

I see that the mobilego or the project has favorable things in the future. Because this project is one of the most unique and most best in time now. Because it is an idea that is very profitable in the critical limits stretcher, where mobilego is the place to improve something that does not exist in the gamecredit and vice versa. But I have yet to see that this project is in a good trading places like bittrex or poloniex, for exchangers greatly determine the quality of cryptocurrency

We are waiting for a main exchange to list GMO, liqui is good, but a lot of people don't trust it.

speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:51:57 PM

Look likesoon under ico price 👍🏼🤷🏻‍♂️
Yes, a lot of sell orders , but only 11+ BTC buy orders, ICO price is closer and closer.

cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:55:02 PM

Can someone please explain to me how the two biggest exchanges for alts don't have an updated platform for mgo, but a small hole in the wall s%#t exchange like liqui does? Would my coins even transfer if I wanted to transfer them out in the future?

Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:02:48 PM

Can someone please explain to me how the two biggest exchanges for alts don't have an updated platform for mgo, but a small hole in the wall s%#t exchange like liqui does? Would my coins even transfer if I wanted to transfer them out in the future?
Well it's actually pretty simple. MGO is using possibly the most up to date ethereum standard, ERC223. It is a standard more and more projects will be choosing in the future due to its enhanced security benefits. However, many exchanges haven't updated their systems because there simply hasn't been demand. But now there is demand, so it's putting pressure on exchanges and more and more will list. (However I actually can't say that polo can't handle MGO, they actually might be able to. However, do to their recent problems, they're not adding tokens.) And why a smaller exchange can list MGO, because it uses a different type of infrastructure than an exchange like bittrex. Now bittrex claims their infrastructure is more scalable even though it can't list MGO, I don't know the truth behind that. But that is their reasoning at this point in time.
CryptoPedro

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 02:08:19 PM

Their infrastructure isn't very 'scalable' if it can't scale up to the new token standards. I wonder how hard they are actually trying to upgrade it, or if they are just paying lip service and drinking champagne while laughing at us.

-CryptoPete- ||  Musiconomi A New Music Economy That Works For Everyone || DISCUSSION
cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:09:24 PM

Well it's actually pretty simple. MGO is using possibly the most up to date ethereum standard, ERC223. It is a standard more and more projects will be choosing in the future due to its enhanced security benefits. However, many exchanges haven't updated their systems because there simply hasn't been demand. But now there is demand, so it's putting pressure on exchanges and more and more will list. (However I actually can't say that polo can't handle MGO, they actually might be able to. However, do to their recent problems, they're not adding tokens.) And why a smaller exchange can list MGO, because it uses a different type of infrastructure than an exchange like bittrex. Now bittrex claims their infrastructure is more scalable even though it can't list MGO, I don't know the truth behind that. But that is their reasoning at this point in time.

What a cluster fck, thanks. Maybe that's why they had to hire jyap from ubiq.

Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:19:01 PM

Is there any wallet out there for mobilego?

It depend on token nature what token you have it's Waves based or Ethereum blochain.

For Waves based: https://wavesplatform.com/downloads.html

ERC20 Token: https://www.myetherwallet.com/
bozzler94k

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:34:15 PM

Every time you reply about bittrexx it gets more and more vague.  Is it going to happen or not?  If you were to assign a probability on it happening then what would that probability be?  If you are able to assign such probability, then what is the timeline of that happening?  This coin is going to die 100% without an exchange.  The crypto world of buyers and sellers do not care about your team's vision and goals nearly as much as they care about it being on an exchange where they can bet on it.  

In this industry being on an exchange is equivalent to having proper oil in your car, and right now we're running off mcdonald's grease.  Let me also add that I've contacted bittrexx twice about this over the course of 2+ weeks and gotten 0 replies.  They sure didn't waste any time though when I was trying to register/do my first deposit though.  For a guy who's had all the patience in the world I have to say that this is pissing me off more than the price dropping over 50% on liqui.
Zechis966

Activity: 350

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:37:31 PM

yeah it's freaking weird that the tiniest, crappiest $5/withdrawal exchanges listed MGO right away but Bittrex somehow can't figure it out.

Really hurt the short term potential of this token = /

I might have to capitalize on the price dropping it looks like some of us were right and a bear trend is coming!

AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 02:42:35 PM

am ı seeıng wrong or mgo down 3 tımes. whıch kınd of stupıds are sellıng 3 tımes down from ıco prıze :S so strange so ınterestıng. super buy tıme for mgo but ı dont have money Smiley
DXB2017

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 02:49:02 PM

am ı seeıng wrong or mgo down 3 tımes. whıch kınd of stupıds are sellıng 3 tımes down from ıco prıze :S so strange so ınterestıng. super buy tıme for mgo but ı dont have money Smiley

Ico price 0.50-0.75$ 👍🏼🤷🏻‍♂️

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:56:21 PM

they are the new investor which do not have patience and only look for short profit.now the price is around the ico price,so no need to worry,there will be an upcoming mobilego invest hosting in india which will again pump the price.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:34:07 PM

Every time you reply about bittrexx it gets more and more vague.  Is it going to happen or not?  If you were to assign a probability on it happening then what would that probability be?  If you are able to assign such probability, then what is the timeline of that happening?  This coin is going to die 100% without an exchange.  The crypto world of buyers and sellers do not care about your team's vision and goals nearly as much as they care about it being on an exchange where they can bet on it.  

In this industry being on an exchange is equivalent to having proper oil in your car, and right now we're running off mcdonald's grease.  Let me also add that I've contacted bittrexx twice about this over the course of 2+ weeks and gotten 0 replies.  They sure didn't waste any time though when I was trying to register/do my first deposit though.  For a guy who's had all the patience in the world I have to say that this is pissing me off more than the price dropping over 50% on liqui.

The probability Bittrex will be able to list MGO? In my eyes it's 100%. Timeline on it happening? I have no idea because bittrex doesn't want to give a timeline. In my experience exchanges work in strange ways. Sometimes we forget they're run by people who are affected by stress, money, greed, etc. What they decide to do is up to them entirely. A job like this could probably be finished in 2 weeks  with maximum resources allocated (but even then that's a guess because I don't know the inner workings of bittrex, no one but a bittrex employee truly does). But it could also be drawn out over 2 months or more if there are hidden problems from the public, or the exchange simply doesn't want to allocate resources to it. So this sounds a bit disappointing? Why do I give it a 100% likelihood? Because their business depends on updates. This is not some minor update that would only allow MGO. It's an update that allows every single future eth token to list on bittrex. With nearly every single massive ICO choosing to run on the ETH platform, bittrex is going to want this update or risk losing customers to competitors.

And I understand everyone's fears and frustrations. You better believe I was ticked off when things didn't work out. It's troubling to plan ahead and feel secure (having sent our vetted contract way ahead of time) only to have a problem like this occur, and then have to deal with the aftermath. But MGO will list on larger exchanges. You can think it's going to die 100% if it doesn't list, but even if it took a year (which it won't by any means), MGO would survive. How do I know? Because that's exactly what happened with IOTA. Investors hated the team for not listing on an exchange after their ICO raised less than 1 million dollars. Few ICO investors held, and well, look what happened to them? Now, if development were going terribly, and everything was in the gutter I would say yes this project could die. But development is ahead of schedule. Things are going really well on that end. So no it's not 100% going to die. And I know most cryptocurrency buyers and sellers aren't fixated on our goals as much as on an exchange, but that's not what we raised money for. We raised it for development and creating a kick ass product so we could build a unicorn company. Our goal has never been to get a billion dollar marketcap, but a billion dollars in revenue. We've said this time and time again. But what happens with 10% or more of that revenue? It goes to buying back MGO and destroying it. That was the heart of the money we raised.

But still, it's not like we're never listing on exchanges. If you want to believe that, there isn't much we can do but present the facts, keep up development, and list on exchanges as soon as possible.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:56:18 PM

Ico price 0.50-0.75$ 👍🏼🤷🏻‍♂️

Just wait for the impending btc dump within the next 2 weeks...99% sure it's happening. All alts are being dumped, and i dont think its a coincidence itd happening right before the aug 1st hard fork bs...if you think this is cheap...

c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:58:14 PM

wish I had sold my MGO after release....
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 04:12:30 PM

Also keep in mind that today is a red day for most alts cos bitcoin took a dip. There is major depreciation on almost every coin on coinmarketcap top 100.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:33:44 PM

Also keep in mind that today is a red day for most alts cos bitcoin took a dip. There is major depreciation on almost every coin on coinmarketcap top 100.

Monday, i think we will see some altcoins price correction in a few days. All market in red now, and its a good opportunity to buy some perspective coins. MGO will rise after bittrex will solve deposit problems.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
the-bitcoiner

Activity: 153
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 04:37:09 PM

In this industry being on an exchange is equivalent to having proper oil in your car, and right now we're running off mcdonald's grease.  Let me also add that I've contacted bittrexx twice about this over the course of 2+ weeks and gotten 0 replies.  They sure didn't waste any time though when I was trying to register/do my first deposit though.  For a guy who's had all the patience in the world I have to say that this is pissing me off more than the price dropping over 50% on liqui.

The probability Bittrex will be able to list MGO? In my eyes it's 100%. Timeline on it happening? I have no idea because bittrex doesn't want to give a timeline. In my experience exchanges work in strange ways. Sometimes we forget they're run by people who are affected by stress, money, greed, etc. What they decide to do is up to them entirely. A job like this could probably be finished in 2 weeks  with maximum resources allocated (but even then that's a guess because I don't know the inner workings of bittrex, no one but a bittrex employee truly does). But it could also be drawn out over 2 months or more if there are hidden problems from the public, or the exchange simply doesn't want to allocate resources to it. So this sounds a bit disappointing? Why do I give it a 100% likelihood? Because their business depends on updates. This is not some minor update that would only allow MGO. It's an update that allows every single future eth token to list on bittrex. With nearly every single massive ICO choosing to run on the ETH platform, bittrex is going to want this update or risk losing customers to competitors.

And I understand everyone's fears and frustrations. You better believe I was ticked off when things didn't work out. It's troubling to plan ahead and feel secure (having sent our vetted contract way ahead of time) only to have a problem like this occur, and then have to deal with the aftermath. But MGO will list on larger exchanges. You can think it's going to die 100% if it doesn't list, but even if it took a year (which it won't by any means), MGO would survive. How do I know? Because that's exactly what happened with IOTA. Investors hated the team for not listing on an exchange after their ICO raised less than 1 million dollars. Few ICO investors held, and well, look what happened to them? Now, if development were going terribly, and everything was in the gutter I would say yes this project could die. But development is ahead of schedule. Things are going really well on that end. So no it's not 100% going to die. And I know most cryptocurrency buyers and sellers aren't fixated on our goals as much as on an exchange, but that's not what we raised money for. We raised it for development and creating a kick ass product so we could build a unicorn company. Our goal has never been to get a billion dollar marketcap, but a billion dollars in revenue. We've said this time and time again. But what happens with 10% or more of that revenue? It goes to buying back MGO and destroying it. That was the heart of the money we raised.

But still, it's not like we're never listing on exchanges. If you want to believe that, there isn't much we can do but present the facts, keep up development, and list on exchanges as soon as possible.

True!

I invested $1,000,000 into MGO because I a) believed into the team b) believed into the project.
This is why I'm going to believe in MGO, even if price will drop to $0.001. I don't care.
Good luck to all of us!
Zechis966

Activity: 350

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:43:46 PM

Monday, i think we will see some altcoins price correction in a few days. All market in red now, and its a good opportunity to buy some perspective coins. MGO will rise after bittrex will solve deposit problems.

Lol at a certain point you HAVE to start looking at least statistically, and if you've been in cryptos long enough, you'd see a spooky trend occurring. Honestly it's not the end all BUT it really hurts psychologically to know you're 'down' 30k due to poor timing, and now you have to buy a ton at the bottom to hope to lower dollar-avg.

True!

I invested $1,000,000 into MGO because I a) believed into the team b) believed into the project.
This is why I'm going to believe in MGO, even if price will drop to $0.001. I don't care.
Good luck to all of us!

I absolutely believe in the long-term project of MGO, however I think (honestly the teams behind most of these coins are partially to blame) since the tokens are pegged to a volatile system, when the project is still completely speculative it just rubs salt in the wound knowing had you waited, you coulda gotten in (sometimes!) even lower than ICO!!!!

I sold most of my MGO at $1, so I could buy back in right now for easy 25% but too scared we're gonna see $0.50/MGO...

I remember like 3x I saw BTC start mooning seemingly out of nowhere, sometimes I got in early, sometimes late...either way BTC is way higher now than it was then. the overall point though, is it hurts your head to know you spent 100k on some tokens, only to learn that if you paid attention to the trends you could've gotten 2-4x the tokens for the same 100k.

I see the same trends I saw in earlier btc a few years back...same trend that precedes a bear market in stocks...comms etc.

It just seems like too many people are going "dats FUD git aht FUDSTER *insert-token-here* well be WAI hiher to the moone tomorrow!"

You keep telling yourself something without questioning WHY and you're gonna lose.

Friendly forecast; MOST of the money that blew this bubble up (while many called bubble-talk FUD...) was NOT nerds with interest in cryptos, they were people who saw how much money many of us had made off of $1 tokens hitting $30.

With THAT kind of 'traditional' money holding something up, you better believe at least 50% (but probably higher) will liquidate rather than watch their capital drop further...even if they know the actual trends (1yr+ for moons) they're not gonna wait 4 months for their token to regain value opposed to liquidating, getting 5-10% somewhere else and putting back in at bottom.

The market is testing bottoms now, and I'm telling you I've seen it so many times before it's not a guarantee, but I'm betting 80%+ that the market is about to drop much further, then sit for a minute, THATS when we buy back in...then wait 1-2 months for next bull rush.

Super depressing to see the market come to such a reality check...but honestly it's also relieving because now predictions can be made FAR more accurately when it's behaving rationally.

$15-$395 in a few months for ETH is NOT rational, and NOT natural.

Hence the current trends and counting =(

Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: