Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:30:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:56:34 AM

It's August where is the big marketing campaign which was promised?
What are the next steps until the release of the app?

How long ago did you talk to Bittrex about the ongoing work?
How many people are working on this in terms of full Fte's?

How are you going to reach game developers?

It still feels not a lot is happening

Jack can you answer these questions? It could bring a bit more transparency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Redaxo

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:36:11 PM

I am 30% down on both my GAME and MOBILEGO ... hope they will recover soon. Pretty disappointing so far.
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 02:15:51 PM

Dear Mgo holders, we will need to wait at least 1 year to see some good results and gains if we will see!

In 1 year there will be plenty new aka MGO projects... they will promise everything and deliver nothing or 10-20% from roadmap!

I hope i am wrong but its all look like i am right!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
tyrantis

Activity: 313

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:30:38 PM

Dear Mgo holders, we will need to wait at least 1 year to see some good results and gains if we will see!

In 1 year there will be plenty new aka MGO projects... they will promise everything and deliver nothing or 10-20% from roadmap!

I hope i am wrong but its all look like i am right!
i have some mgo. i intend to sell them.if you are right i will keep it in one year.i hope i can get more reward.

Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:43:29 PM

The marketing campaign is beginning in India like we said. It started with the conference in the articles that will naturally be following it, then with a campaign directed to the country on local websites, gaming forums, video ads, facebook ads, etc. These are things that are starting. The next steps until releasing the app? If you mean the esports app then that would be building out connections with about 3 or 4 games so that we have those ready to go with esports wagering when we launch. We have the first game which was literally released 2 days ago known as pixel wars, which is an MMORPG that has been in development for about 2 or so years. We also have to finish building out infrastructure on the payment side so that people can easily receive wager payments from other players. In the meantime our store payments are live of course starting with pixel wars. Payments flowing means revenue to the mobile store which ultimately means buyback can have begin to be processed quarterly.

Here's an image taken from pixel wars downloaded from our store yesterday:

By all means I encourage all of our users to test out the features themselves. Pixel Wars is the test environment for our esports application and tournaments, and you will see the first rewards and matches in this game in the following weeks and months.

You can check out/download that game here: https://play.gamecredits.com/apps/695

We spoke to bittrex about a month and a half ago. What information did they give us? The said they were working on upgrading their smart contracts and that they would have it done as soon as possible. They didn't give promises or dates, they said they just wanted to release the feature when ready.

How many people are working on the project? There are about 20 people working on the esports application, 30 or so full time in Belgrade working on our wallet and blockchain development/integrations (meaning these people work on building the cryptocurrency aspects of our projects, including esports wagering features inside our esports app and store), we have a team building out the store infrastructure and building pixel wars which is based in Russia run by Maxim Sholom and the team at datcroft. Datcroft has about 30 employees. We also have a customer support team and Indian office we just opened in Dehli that consists of about 10 people right now. These are the main people working on the project.

We're reaching game developers through both our contacts and the contacts of our friends and partners. Obviously game developers know eachother. They are constantly going to gaming conferences and events meeting one another. Datcroft has lots of contacts which has allowed us to get our foot in the door with a number of gaming companies. Two we recently met with were like I announced Nautilus mobile and Octro Inc. We're also leveraging our gaming partners like Webelinx and Peaksels to grow our list of game developers. At the same time we have smaller and growing developers contacting us everyday. We just had a smaller dev known and pixel ape added to the store. One of their apps released was added to the best of 2016 list on the app store.

Hope that answers some of your questions.
Aimee1993

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:07:18 PM

The marketing campaign is beginning in India like we said. It started with the conference in the articles that will naturally be following it, then with a campaign directed to the country on local websites, gaming forums, video ads, facebook ads, etc. These are things that are starting. The next steps until releasing the app? If you mean the esports app then that would be building out connections with about 3 or 4 games so that we have those ready to go with esports wagering when we launch. We have the first game which was literally released 2 days ago known as pixel wars, which is an MMORPG that has been in development for about 2 or so years. We also have to finish building out infrastructure on the payment side so that people can easily receive wager payments from other players. In the meantime our store payments are live of course starting with pixel wars. Payments flowing means revenue to the mobile store which ultimately means buyback can have begin to be processed quarterly.

By all means I encourage all of our users to test out the features themselves. Pixel Wars is the test environment for our esports application and tournaments, and you will see the first rewards and matches in this game in the following weeks and months.

You can check out/download that game here: https://play.gamecredits.com/apps/695

We spoke to bittrex about a month and a half ago. What information did they give us? The said they were working on upgrading their smart contracts and that they would have it done as soon as possible. They didn't give promises or dates, they said they just wanted to release the feature when ready.

How many people are working on the project? There are about 20 people working on the esports application, 30 or so full time in Belgrade working on our wallet and blockchain development/integrations (meaning these people work on building the cryptocurrency aspects of our projects, including esports wagering features inside our esports app and store), we have a team building out the store infrastructure and building pixel wars which is based in Russia run by Maxim Sholom and the team at datcroft. Datcroft has about 30 employees. We also have a customer support team and Indian office we just opened in Dehli that consists of about 10 people right now. These are the main people working on the project.

We're reaching game developers through both our contacts and the contacts of our friends and partners. Obviously game developers know eachother. They are constantly going to gaming conferences and events meeting one another. Datcroft has lots of contacts which has allowed us to get our foot in the door with a number of gaming companies. Two we recently met with were like I announced Nautilus mobile and Octro Inc. We're also leveraging our gaming partners like Webelinx and Peaksels to grow our list of game developers. At the same time we have smaller and growing developers contacting us everyday. We just had a smaller dev known and pixel ape added to the store. One of their apps released was added to the best of 2016 list on the app store.

Why always be attached to bittrex, consider other exchanges, such as: yunbi.com, bter.com, jubi.com, yuanbao.com, they will always welcome MGO, but you do not want to spend a greater price. You have a lot of money, but it is stingy.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:25:42 PM

Why always be attached to bittrex, consider other exchanges, such as: yunbi.com, bter.com, jubi.com, yuanbao.com, they will always welcome MGO, but you do not want to spend a greater price. You have a lot of money, but it is stingy.

We're not set only on bittrex, that's just what everyone is asking about. As I have said in the past we're still talking with other exchanges. It took us a couple months to get an agreement from bittrex. It typically can take the same amount of time with other exchanges. ALSO, we took the time to take advantage of BCC, I requested we use the funds for exchange listings. That was a great idea suggested by a couple investors.
Aimee1993

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:42:50 PM

We're not set only on bittrex, that's just what everyone is asking about. As I have said in the past we're still talking with other exchanges. It took us a couple months to get an agreement from bittrex. It typically can take the same amount of time with other exchanges. ALSO, we took the time to take advantage of BCC, I requested we use the funds for exchange listings. That was a great idea suggested by a couple investors.

Bter is free, you should first contact them.
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:35:16 PM

Thanks Jack for the answers. Share those things more often its sometimes hard to see everything what you guys are
doing and so people wonder about it. I hope the marketing goes well and more users flock to the store and the app later on.
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:44:06 PM

Thanks Jack for the answers. Share those things more often its sometimes hard to see everything what you guys are
doing and so people wonder about it. I hope the marketing goes well and more users flock to the store and the app later on.

Thanks Jack now is more clear the extent of the project 50 devs + 3-4 Company, i hope funds are not a problem , would be good to let Know every investors how long can run everything aproximately without selling other MGO at some point.

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:22:32 PM

Thanks Jack now is more clear the extent of the project 50 devs + 3-4 Company, i hope funds are not a problem , would be good to let Know every investors how long can run everything aproximately without selling other MGO at some point.

It does seem like a lot, but the benefit is that all of the developers making the store and games are paid by Datcroft which has been profitable for years. We also have the advantage of fairly low cost of living in the areas where our offices are condensed. That and the fact that the leaders of the company aren't paid, makes it easily to float using the funds we raised over the years through trading and development funds from the crowdsale.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:14:09 PM

Thanks for all Jack,project is great,real challenge.You have my full support.Waiting on Shanghai meeting and launch of your esport

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
wvihor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:00:02 PM

Has the gamecredit platform started running?
Look forward to buyback plan
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:06:21 AM

Gnation looks pretty awesome! Such an update, I have to say. Keep the good work, dev!

meeekz

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:47:42 PM

where is MGO listed, besides Liqui?

Check out the Powerledger ICO.... Disrupting the power industry
https://bounty.powerledger.io/btctalk/?hash=n81HRsvnAyG3cfl6
JCB44

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:03:01 PM

Cryptopia, Tidex etc.
You can check the full list here - https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/mobilego/#markets
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:11:59 PM

Has the gamecredit platform started running?
Look forward to buyback plan

Yes! It's up and running. Very slick and easy to use. Check out play.gamecredits.com

Right now, the game everyone is excited about is Pixel Wars. It's an MMORPG by Datcroft, and it's going to be the token game for GNation's introduction to E-Sports. People are gonna be able to participate in tourneys and wager against one another.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:45:45 AM

Cryptopia, Tidex etc.
You can check the full list here - https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/mobilego/#markets
So far liqui has the biggest volume but people who keep looking here for update are holding it will be listed in bittrex soon.
There is no losing of hope, let the progress continue and we shall see a price pump again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
someonesomeone

Activity: 933

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:07:59 AM

@Jack is PixelWars exclusive for the MGO store or is it being pushed on the Google and IOS stores?
Phroneo

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:27:34 AM

@Jack is PixelWars exclusive for the MGO store or is it being pushed on the Google and IOS stores?

It will be on the Google Play Store and iOS Store. Still not complete as not all features are in there and a few bugs. But it's actually really fun so far.
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: