Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:20:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
wvihor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:24:49 PM

I have a pretty cool update for you today! From October 3-5th we attended and presented at Unity Unite in Austin Texas. Unity Unite is a game development conference organized by Unity (the largest game development platform in the world). At the event Sergey Sholom (our CEO) announced the release of an SDK on Unity that will allow thousands of Unity game developers to publish their Unity-based games on GNation's app store. We were also platinum sponsors of the massive gaming conference alongside companies like Google AR and VR, Playstation, Intel, Nitendo, and more.

To read more about this announcement, check out this blog post: https://gamecredits.com/gnation-will-provide-better-profit-margins-for-game-creators-on-unity/

Or this press release: https://www.benzinga.com/pressreleases/17/10/p10153845/gnation-to-provide-better-profit-margins-for-game-creators-on-unity

The progress of the project is very good
Real project, always step by step slowly progress, we are going to keep mobilego in hand
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:32:15 PM

why guys not wote to get mgo on binance? you see what binanace did for sonm?
im down for this but we have to get the coin on the monthly vote in list, if we can get it on the list to vote it in mgo would prob have strong support.
Many have been waiting for the mgo to be listed in the big exchanges. And it is a good news atleast dev has still the support to develop mobilego. Also Im still waiting for this to happen to be listed in other exchange and hoped to see more updates and dev will really make an other action to make it happen.
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:10:58 AM

im down for this but we have to get the coin on the monthly vote in list, if we can get it on the list to vote it in mgo would prob have strong support.
Many have been waiting for the mgo to be listed in the big exchanges. And it is a good news atleast dev has still the support to develop mobilego. Also Im still waiting for this to happen to be listed in other exchange and hoped to see more updates and dev will really make an other action to make it happen.
Actually that will happen but it's not going to be this fast, they are more focus now on the real development to create a good value of the project
than making it increase due to hype of listing in big exchange. The more it dump the more the better for us long term holder, with our trust we can
accumulate more for the future so there is nothing to worry.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:27:35 PM

Actually that will happen but it's not going to be this fast, they are more focus now on the real development to create a good value of the project
than making it increase due to hype of listing in big exchange. The more it dump the more the better for us long term holder, with our trust we can
accumulate more for the future so there is nothing to worry.
The MobileGO token's target market is the mobile(maybe even pc) bettors anyway so there no need to rush for listings. Listing a token in an exchange doesn't mean the price will increase. There are even times when a coin is listed in an exchange, the price decreases
RAGEmond

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:57:34 PM

is therep lanned to publish any numbers? Like how many apps we're released on the store and how much revenue and how much of it will be used to buy back mgo?
victory1

Activity: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:19:51 PM

You guys are either living in denial or has been brainwashed that they will build anything substantial that will be used by the mass.

Look at the past newsletters on promised dates for product launch/update. They only barely uphold some promises but did not deliver on the core products,the gaming store look terrible and only had added two games for months. You expect this sort of team to compete against Google?

Ask yourself common sense questions Etc With this progress, is there really more than a hundred people working on the products? Have they even fulfil the ICO promise yet? (swap token tool) Are they just paying money to just join some technology group to create hype? Why is the management team not enthusiastic to face investors anymore?

Jack is a saleman who spout bullshit into something credible even when there is nothing much to show. That is why the management team hire him to stall. Apply some common senses, at least there is some value to your tokens now. Ex-investor know best.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:01:27 PM

You guys are either living in denial or has been brainwashed that they will build anything substantial that will be used by the mass.

Look at the past newsletters on promised dates for product launch/update. They only barely uphold some promises but did not deliver on the core products,the gaming store look terrible and only had added two games for months. You expect this sort of team to compete against Google?

Ask yourself common sense questions Etc With this progress, is there really more than a hundred people working on the products? Have they even fulfil the ICO promise yet? (swap token tool) Are they just paying money to just join some technology group to create hype? Why is the management team not enthusiastic to face investors anymore?

Jack is a saleman who spout bullshit into something credible even when there is nothing much to show. That is why the management team hire him to stall. Apply some common senses, at least there is some value to your tokens now. Ex-investor know best.

You clearly have made your conclusion. God you're so fucking wrong it's funny. But hey, how about we talk in a year. See where both of us are. We have some of our largest announcements for GameCredits and MobileGo EVER coming. Sergey is meeting dozens of people in the gaming world, he stopped by to update you all like a week and a half ago. He's not avoiding people.

You clearly sold your coins, now move on. Why should anyone believe you anyway? At least I'm transparent. People can see who I am. See who the team is. For all anyone knows you could be a busboy with a couple thousand bucks in crypto. And yet you think your opinion is so valuable that you should be able to sway thousands of investors who have brains and can do their own due diligence. Give us all a break and move on already. If you think it's a scam, good for you. People said IOTA was a scam too, for pretty much the exact same fucking reasons you call us a scam. Good thing plenty of those investors were smart enough to not listen to random anonymous fudders who were upset they weren't up.

(And news flash, of course I'm a salesman. Everyone here knows I'm a salesman, that's part of my job, alongside answering questions and supporting the community. The team hired me over a year ago. When 85% of the people currently working on the project didn't exist. I'm one of the older team members lol.)
alex00067

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:11:30 PM

What are your plans for the next quarter?
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:28:19 PM

Beware of the “FUD”! What, you ask? What is FUD and why should I beware of it?

It is Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt. FUD can come from anyone and anywhere, especially when making a purchasing decision. According to Wikipedia, FUD has been used in various contexts since the 1920s but became more used as a terminology in the 1980s and 1990s.

FUD usually rears its ugly head closer to a purchasing decision. What happens is the fear, uncertainty and doubt of the decision maker either grows from within or is targeted by outside sources. FUD growth from within is natural and inevitable. In all major purchases, personal and professional, you can always find some level of fear, uncertainty and/or doubt about spending the money, making the right choice and the right time, technology or company. This internal FUD never goes away, but most decision makers, both personally and professionally, learn to understand and trust their instincts and desires.

The outside source targeted FUD is the most difficult to recognize, understand and address. It is difficult because it plays on key elements of internal fear, uncertainty and doubt of the decision maker. The outside sources could be competing industry vendors and articles or subject matter experts. Subject matter experts are not necessarily targeting a specific purchase, but are trying to bring information and real world examples to help and to educate the decision maker. What happens, though, is that these examples and/or information can muddy the waters and not clarify as intended.

Reverse FUD is when competing vendors will position their products and technologies in the best light, which of course, is something that they should do.

Direct generic FUD is product or feature/technology comparisons that are not focused on a specific purchase. These product or feature comparisons tend to be centered on new products with limited competition or on features or technologies that company “A” has and company “B” does not. These types of comparisons tend to ignore feature or technology overlap.

The purchase specific FUD is the one to be most cautious. This tends to be a focused effort to influence a decision maker by highlighting and reinforcing any fears, uncertainties and doubts either within the decision maker or by creating them about a competitor’s products, technology or solution. Decision makers need to be aware of this common technique that is most often used when there is either little differentiation between products/technologies/solutions or to attempt a last ditch effort to swing a purchase decision their way.

How to Combat FUD

The best ways to combat FUD is to be aware of it, recognize it and not be influenced by it. Just as there are multiple types of FUD (internal, inadvertent and purchase specific), there are multiple techniques that can be used to offset the onslaught of FUD. In addressing the FUD, the first thing to remember is that it will never go away. Whether the buying decision is personal or professional, you might have questions and doubts with a purchase. Recognize FUD’s existence and work to mitigate it by using it to your advantage. Most internal FUD is about spending the money now or later, the best technology or standard and is it needed now or later? Each argument can be offset by recognition, education and evaluation. As always, taking the time early in the purchase decision process to learn about the technologies, standards and potential solutions allows for a more comprehensive evaluation. The inadvertent FUD from subject matter experts can be mitigated by research and understanding. Again, take the time to research and better understand the implications.

The purchase specific FUD is the easiest to recognize but it can be the hardest to mitigate. This type of FUD usually comes at or near the purchase decision deadline. It plays into the biggest fears of the decision maker: am I making the right or best choice? Am I spending my money wisely? It is difficult to mitigate because it comes in at the last moment, hitting on all of the fear, uncertainty and doubt. The bottom line on FUD is to be aware of it, address it and not to be ruled by it.

Source: https://www.securitymagazine.com/articles/81822-beware-of-the-fud

victory1

Activity: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:10:31 PM

You clearly have made your conclusion. God you're so fucking wrong it's funny. But hey, how about we talk in a year. See where both of us are. We have some of our largest announcements for GameCredits and MobileGo EVER coming. Sergey is meeting dozens of people in the gaming world, he stopped by to update you all like a week and a half ago. He's not avoiding people.

You clearly sold your coins, now move on. Why should anyone believe you anyway? At least I'm transparent. People can see who I am. See who the team is. For all anyone knows you could be a busboy with a couple thousand bucks in crypto. And yet you think your opinion is so valuable that you should be able to sway thousands of investors who have brains and can do their own due diligence. Give us all a break and move on already. If you think it's a scam, good for you. People said IOTA was a scam too, for pretty much the exact same fucking reasons you call us a scam. Good thing plenty of those investors were smart enough to not listen to random anonymous fudders who were upset they weren't up.

(And news flash, of course I'm a salesman. Everyone here knows I'm a salesman, that's part of my job, alongside answering questions and supporting the community. The team hired me over a year ago. When 85% of the people currently working on the project didn't exist. I'm one of the older team members lol.)

Look, this is a free speech forum unlike your censored slack channel. Like it or not, it is my freedom to post here.

Secondly, let me remind you and your team have a history of not being able to hit deadline nor fulfil promises. So don't come in here and behave like we should take your words seriously. How many things you had promised and fail to do? Do not make me list them out one by one and shame you further.
2n2-jvc

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:59:28 PM

Daily remember that this ICO was one of the WORST ever produced ICO.  Smiley
Turing

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:01:11 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 05:24:22 PM by Turing

Look, this is a free speech forum unlike your censored slack channel. Like it or not, it is my freedom to post here.

Secondly, let me remind you and your team have a history of not being able to hit deadline nor fulfil promises. So don't come in here and behave like we should take your words seriously. How many things you had promised and fail to do? Do not make me list them out one by one and shame you further.

Do it already. Those threats just make you look lazy.

You have made your point 23 time before in this topic.

The first time I thought "he has a point".

But now, after 23 times, it's just FUD.

MGO is here to stay, the development is real, the team is real and unfortunatly the setbacks were real.

But I know there's a lot of good stuff coming. I don't even have to post this, just wait and be surprised.
Turing

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:03:08 PM

Daily remember that this ICO was one of the WORST ever produced ICO.  Smiley

Actually, I agree on that. The Incent platform for ICO's, used by MobileGo, was a mess.
Incent also screwed up the blockswap.

But still, hodlers will soon get rewarded.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:43:11 PM

Hey man, I've been following GameCredits for quite some time, too. I've got to say that I feel very differently from you. Having played Pixel Wars since it's launch- it's great. It's a game I think people are certainly going to play. The product is there, everything that's to come is adding on to it so that everyone can be included in the audience. They've got multi millions set aside to market the platform. How could you not be bullish having followed everything taking place?
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:59:59 PM

This is a cop out for having no way to validate why anyone should believe your opinion. Just because we don't hit deadlines dead on, doesn't mean that we're failing. Large scale products don't look at delays in weeks, they look at them in quarters or half years. Which is why we've always said we're building.

Again, you're freaking wrong as hell. Move on. We're happy to leave you in the dust.
muvie

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:20:53 PM

This coin is so undervalued at the moment. So many upcoming news. Let's hope the team will wait until market is more stable before they announce good stuff again.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:40:34 PM

This coin is so undervalued at the moment. So many upcoming news. Let's hope the team will wait until market is more stable before they announce good stuff again.

I don't like the idea of something is being undervalue, tell me why the price deserved to be higher then the current price, nothing significant has been delivered and also remember that the ICO valuation was too high.
DXB2017

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 08:05:34 PM

look like also mgo dump to get btc...
WTF what a lost..10 btc invest in MGO  ico give you now les then 3btc back! WTF

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
bozzler94k

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:09:48 PM

We have some of our largest announcements for GameCredits and MobileGo EVER coming.

And news flash, of course I'm a salesman.

lmao just admit you are a part of the worst ICO ever and that all of the investors are pissed.  "big announcement" LOL yeah just like those amazing youtube videos you guys released hahah
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:32:49 PM

majority of the coins in the red today with bitcoin climbing, not worried still would like to see what it would take to get on binance, i continue to hold as i watch others jump ship.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Pages: « 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: