Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:37:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:13:51 AM

It's really alright. Best not to feed into negativity and blatant FUD. Just gets some people even more distracted from the project and constructive discussion.

constructive discussion. You only want to hear how huge mgo and is.You have no answer for question.You are arogantand ignorant,if Sergey is the same your project has no chance

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:41:51 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 02:52:28 AM by Jack Kuveke

It's really alright. Best not to feed into negativity and blatant FUD. Just gets some people even more distracted from the project and constructive discussion.

constructive discussion. You only want to hear how huge mgo and is.You have no answer for question.You are arogantand ignorant,if Sergey is the same your project has no chance

The person I was referring to has not offered "constructive discussion". They joined bitcointalk and have only made posts on the mobilego thread which have consistently been insulting, sometimes racist/ignorant, and baseless. Criticism is welcome. I have conceded that communication hasn't been great in the past, but I've offered some justification for this. And I'm more than willing to do that again. Also now that our plans and development is opening up our community can expect more frequent updates and transparency. I have defended the prospects of MGO when people have claimed that not listing on exchanges means the death of the token. Why have I done this? Because it's true. MobileGo will not die simply because it isn't trading on large exchanges 2 months after its' crowdsale ended. It's my job to make this defense and inform our investors on this perspective. I have however said that not being on exchanges is not ideal and it is an issue. We continue to work on listings to provide liquidity and more investment channels for our community/new investors. I sometimes ignore questions that are repeated or are answered by another community member (this forum is made so that the community can answer questions along side team members after all). Sometimes I miss questions, if this happens, feel free to PM me or ask again to get my attention. But what questions are you referring to. By all means, ask and I will answer.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:43:57 AM

hey! have any information?

Think I said this in the last page, but a newsletter will be out in the next 24 or so hours. I'll post the run down here ASAP.
Pab
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:13:09 AM

The person I was referring to has not offered "constructive discussion". They joined bitcointalk and have only made posts on the mobilego thread which have consistently been insulting, sometimes racist/ignorant, and baseless. Criticism is welcome. I have conceded that communication hasn't been great in the past, but I've offered some justification for this. And I'm more than willing to do that again. Also now that our plans and development is opening up our community can expect more frequent updates and transparency. I have defended the prospects of MGO when people have claimed that not listing on exchanges means the death of the token. Why have I done this? Because it's true. MobileGo will not die simply because it isn't trading on large exchanges 2 months after its' crowdsale ended. It's my job to make this defense and inform our investors on this perspective. I have however said that not being on exchanges is not ideal and it is an issue. We continue to work on listings to provide liquidity and more investment channels for our community/new investors. I sometimes ignore questions that are repeated or are answered by another community member (this forum is made so that the community can answer questions along side team members after all). Sometimes I miss questions, if this happens, feel free to PM me or ask again to get my attention. But what questions are you referring to. By all means, ask and I will answer.

Ok peace and love and flowers in your hair.It is crypto and btctalk  whatever you want or not trolls are working both ways fud and hype

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 07:49:59 AM

Mfo keep dump and dump...!community need to help to mgo team 😜👍🏼

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
polyballz

Activity: 454

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:05:05 AM

In case you guys still looking for the info, as far as i know the list was published at least on our slack channel.

Anyway:

jackkuveke

"Here are the 50 thunderclap supporters that will receive 1000 MobileGo. Please keep in mind that this is lower on our list. We will likely distribute the coins to the winners between 1 and a half to 2 months from now."

minority, ton200696, hungry 4 fishy coins, Mr Crypto, All-Rounder , Adrien POPPP , CB, Dmitry Zelinskiy , adel hmdt , junpolo , giuseppa benedetto, Andrew Aldrich, Jakob Strauch , Michel Hiemstra , Wouter, mawan, 360DegreeWallMirror, AXBORD, jack komber, Coin Shark, Jetro, SEEKER, altcoinvestor, F. Ruiz-Tapiador, Amy chan, TI-BOX, Martin Porubsky , chris back , Trader , Blockchain DK , BITCOIN MINER , Armand Aguillon , Pampam big , SeoExpert , ukon,Kate , 2012 BTC , Phil.L , Veki , Saira   ,Albertus Jun, PapillonV, John Galt,Yes , We Pump, daddybios, Hordiienko Yevhenii, Bitcoin Bets , Anondran , Citra Minati Putri , SjaakTrekhaak
No distributed  Huh
CryptoGuu

Activity: 321

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:30:42 AM

serious question; Why you guys choose to make an ERC-23 token?
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 01:43:24 PM

The impatience in all these ICO-threads clearly means a lot of whiners are noobs who heard about 'getting rich in a month' in cryptoland.  I think I will just buy interesting coins on exchanges in the future when all these weak babyhands dump below ICO.  More profit for those who can wait. I wouldn't mind if MGO didn't get traded at all on a big exchange in the near future.  Then the FOMO gets huge for those who missed the ICO .
Myrik_BY

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:59:53 PM

Mfo keep dump and dump...!community need to help to mgo team 😜👍🏼

Everything as usual, community...
kozak.finance

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:03:12 PM

How do you guys think, when will the price will give its XXs? Got on ICO for quite a large sum
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:24:38 PM

The ERC223 token standard has been accepted by the ethereum foundation as the newest and most scalable eth standard. They themselves are pushing for its use and adoption. It is inherently more secure and prevents loss of tokens which isn't the case with the ERC20 standard. ERC223 is also backwards compatible with ERC20 which is why the token was easily integrated with myetherwallet and etherscan. When we were developing mobilego we spoke with ethereum experts, and realized that this token standard would be the most scalable. We then contracted blockchain labs (a reputable blockchain company) which vetted our contract and approved it for safe listing on exchanges. Even still we sent the contract to bittrex more than a month prior to the initial listing to have their developers vet the contract and make sure it would be safe for their users. They confirmed that he token contract was ready, however due to the updated nature of ERC223 they didn't realize their current smart contracts couldn't handle the new token. We urged them to upgrade, and they explained that the upgrade could take weeks to months, and that it had been on their project timeline. This doesn't mean all exchanges can't list ERC223 and the industry is moving towards this standard anyway. It to has been frustrating for everyone to not list on a larger exchange after following proper procedures, but we stand by our choice knowing that the inherent benefits to ERC223 will only facilitate the adoption of MGO in the future.
DXB2017

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 03:56:45 PM

The ERC223 token standard has been accepted by the ethereum foundation as the newest and most scalable eth standard. They themselves are pushing for its use and adoption. It is inherently more secure and prevents loss of tokens which isn't the case with the ERC20 standard. ERC223 is also backwards compatible with ERC20 which is why the token was easily integrated with myetherwallet and etherscan. When we were developing mobilego we spoke with ethereum experts, and realized that this token standard would be the most scalable. We then contracted blockchain labs (a reputable blockchain company) which vetted our contract and approved it for safe listing on exchanges. Even still we sent the contract to bittrex more than a month prior to the initial listing to have their developers vet the contract and make sure it would be safe for their users. They confirmed that he token contract was ready, however due to the updated nature of ERC223 they didn't realize their current smart contracts couldn't handle the new token. We urged them to upgrade, and they explained that the upgrade could take weeks to months, and that it had been on their project timeline. This doesn't mean all exchanges can't list ERC223 and the industry is moving towards this standard anyway. It to has been frustrating for everyone to not list on a larger exchange after following proper procedures, but we stand by our choice knowing that the inherent benefits to ERC223 will only facilitate the adoption of MGO in the future.

Thanks for info! I am sure this problem will help in future other tokens to think if they will be erc20 or erc223!
Hope mgo team can move project faster and hire more devs..

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:03:27 PM

I think this is definitely a right choice on the long run. Nobody would like to use WinXP when they have Win10.

AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 04:09:33 PM

what is goıng on ın thıs project. prıze ıs fallıng like forgat to wear parachute. why you just go on wıth waves blockchaın. ıts workıng as you can see why you ınsıst erc bla bla token shıt.
Sara85

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:20:05 PM

what is goıng on ın thıs project. prıze ıs fallıng like forgat to wear parachute. why you just go on wıth waves blockchaın. ıts workıng as you can see why you ınsıst erc bla bla token shıt.

Price is falling for several reasons. I for one have been selling my GAME since I learned that Miko is back in the slack channel. I thought the company would try to improve relations with the community, but the fact that Miko is still around says they are not intending to improve it at all. Projects that goes against it's community usually doesn't see much appreciation of their tokens, or at least a lot less than if they had gone with the community.
Pab
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:38:32 PM

Maybe you can consider to list emgo on Cex.Cex is very good platform,no problem with withdraw ,deposits.I can stabilise trading,that manipulation on Liqui is awful and Liqui is hard often

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:59:00 PM

Price is falling for several reasons. I for one have been selling my GAME since I learned that Miko is back in the slack channel. I thought the company would try to improve relations with the community, but the fact that Miko is still around says they are not intending to improve it at all. Projects that goes against it's community usually doesn't see much appreciation of their tokens, or at least a lot less than if they had gone with the community.

LOL because of Miko, once they come out with the store and events everyone will forget about him.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:13:42 PM

One thing I do not understand. I am considering MGO wonderful but not yet ready project. Good project takes time, I am ok with it. Game is already successful project. They have real life usable product and they are working on it. But why there was no change while team released bundles of good news ? I have seen lot of projects get pump instantly if any good news comes out. 50-100% jump is considered as nothing. I know it it not a jump, pump dump tokens. Games already have proved the potential. Then why market reaction was just in opposite direction ? Can any one please answer me ?
Pab
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:53:31 PM

Almost no communication from developers,btc price rise and look Liqui sell/buy wall ,there is possible to create mini flash crash without big amount of mgo and vice versa.Looks like many polo bots have found new home Liqui

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:54:43 PM

Maybe you can consider to list emgo on Cex.Cex is very good platform,no problem with withdraw ,deposits.I can stabilise trading,that manipulation on Liqui is awful and Liqui is hard often
We can request them to add eMGO and start voting. With enough votes and or donations eMGO can be listed easily.  https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: