Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:25:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:47:21 PM

Almost no communication from developers,btc price rise and look Liqui sell/buy wall ,there is possible to create mini flash crash without big amount of mgo and vice versa.Looks like many polo bots have found new home Liqui
the sells book has had around 400k worth of mgo on it since listing, the past couple days it has doubled to over 800k clear manipulation going on here.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 10:31:08 PM

Maybe you can consider to list emgo on Cex.Cex is very good platform,no problem with withdraw ,deposits.I can stabilise trading,that manipulation on Liqui is awful and Liqui is hard often
We can request them to add eMGO and start voting. With enough votes and or donations eMGO can be listed easily.  https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

You mean C-cex.com?
if MGO cant pay 2.5 or 3 btc to add token,then better we all forgrt MGO ever see 1$+..WTF you talk,why vote..
MGO team collect 53 milion $, are you guys crazy..WTF you talk?
BTW c-cex owner is lazy ass.

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
henkcryptotank

Activity: 721
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:04:38 AM

Just got news about MGO,
great!!!

Greets, Hank
whatcoinit

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:18:48 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 12:40:32 AM by whatcoinit

When all the coins are rising, only the MGO is falling; before all the coins are falling, Jack says: all the coins are falling, but now, how do you want to explain this problem? When PAY and LUN are trading in yunbi, (just happened, you can see that they have risen at least 100%) they are also spending huge sums of money, and their money is not big for MGO. But MGO community manager Jack said, yunbi cost too much, we do not want to pay. This is a joke.
Waves MGO and eth MGO still do not achieve the transfer of each other, is a still sad thing. MGO has not yet traded in a huge market, but also a very sad thing. When all the coins are on the rise, only MGO is declining, indicating that the team did not do any incentive measures, still very sad.

Bittrex.com is not the only option we can wait for it and at the same time trade on other exchanges. Only the sale of the BCC is sufficient to cover the various transaction costs. But the team did not want to do that Stingy team.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:34:48 AM

Our post Mumbai Conference newsletter was just sent out. In it we explain a couple of the products and initiatives we have established. I would also like to say that from here on out you can look forward to weekly newsletters, blog posts, videos, and updates. We have been a bit restrained in our announcements and transparency lately, and this was only because of the need for a certain level of restraint before some of our products launched. We're in an incredibly exciting period of time for MobileGo and GameCredits, and I look forward to sharing with you everything that is going on every week. Our entire team appreciates the support you have given us.                                                                                 

We have introduced GNATION which is a initiative to create a global community uniting gamers. The currencies of this nation will be GameCredits and MobileGo.

We have also begun rolling out payments in our mobile store. Along side the payments we have added a number of popular Indian games in our store to appeal to audiences from the second largest country in the world. The games referenced in this newsletter are built by Nautilus Mobile (http://nautilusmobile.com/). The gaming company focuses on Cricket games, and 2 or 3 of their games have well over 10 million downloads each. Everyday we're being contacted by new game developers and are in the process of approving many new games.

In the newsletter we also touch base on our esports app which is being heavily developed and we look forward to beta testing with all of you.

At the conference in Mumbai our team stood alongside K2Rhym: the most popular rapper in the Arabic world. This is just one of the celebrities supporting our products and helping us to bring GNation to the masses.

Once again we all appreciate the support. Please feel free to ask any questions you have.

Newsletter Link: http://mailchi.mp/gamecredits.com/gstore-payments-launch-and-more
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:36:42 AM

Also MobileGo was featured in Forbes India today following the conference. BitBay is launching an Indian exchange and users will be rewarded mobilego and gamecredits to incentivize exchange growth in the 4 largest country by cryptocurrency usage.

You can read the article here: http://www.forbesindia.com/article/special/international-cryptocurrency-exchange-bitbay-to-open-india-operations/47845/1
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:42:20 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 01:07:18 AM by Pab

Thanks Jack Really cool.Was worth to wait
I even didnt know that our polish bitbay improved so much,i guess it will be no problem to list erc23 mgo in some future

I dont have good memorys from bter

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
whatcoinit

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:03:56 AM

Bter.com can be free of charge, but requires a large community support. If Jack has enough confidence, you can contact them.
@ Jack Kuveke
bozzler94k

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:29:41 AM

Also MobileGo was featured in Forbes India today following the conference. BitBay is launching an Indian exchange and users will be rewarded mobilego and gamecredits to incentivize exchange growth in the 4 largest country by cryptocurrency usage.

You can read the article here: http://www.forbesindia.com/article/special/international-cryptocurrency-exchange-bitbay-to-open-india-operations/47845/1

Sick update Jack.  It only cost everyone an embarrasing 17% drop in MGO and no bittrexx!

But hey at least you got to visit India, aka the world's paradise. LOL.
ngocbkcse

Activity: 562
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:57:07 AM

Bter.com can be free of charge, but requires a large community support. If Jack has enough confidence, you can contact them.
@ Jack Kuveke

Mobilego have a large commnity support, i'm sure about it. You can see member number and active at Slack. Jack contacted exchange sites that they can. MGO's good invest.
secousa

Activity: 203
Merit: 151

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:38:14 AM

Sick update Jack.  It only cost everyone an embarrasing 17% drop in MGO and no bittrexx!

I'm gonna be happy when you, DXB, and all the other butt hurt fudders sell me your coins at a discount.

Will work for BTC. 13CcdYdeTLH9GxKWpeNh7aAoFokbUTQZRu
http://bit-sim.trade
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:51:05 AM

Really great updates, I'm pumped for what's to come. Pixel Wars is very fun to play, and I know this is just the beginning of what's to come.

My major concern now is how GStore connects with the billions of worldwide gamers. There seems to be a lot of advertising and pushes to raise awareness to the crypto community, but where are the efforts to bring in the non-crypto gaming community? That's when mass adoption will take place.
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 04:43:42 AM

I'm gonna be happy when you, DXB, and all the other butt hurt fudders sell me your coins at a discount.

I can wait with no problem! I just hate when drvs promise something snd dont dekiver!
I am in crypto from 2009! So my 55 btc i invest is penuts 😜🤷🏻‍♂️

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:56:45 AM

I can wait with no problem! I just hate when drvs promise something snd dont dekiver!
I am in crypto from 2009! So my 55 btc i invest is penuts 😜🤷🏻‍♂️

WOw, whales spotted here, 55 BTC is peanuts? Awesome, you really know how to play the game because you reach
into that level. I also have MGO, but like you I will just wait and I understand they can still recover, there is nothing lose really as
the price is still above ICO.

mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:32:25 AM

help me understand http://k2rhym.com/ is onboard with Game - Mgo diffusi0n?
in that case good job

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:56:49 AM

Maybe you can consider to list emgo on Cex.Cex is very good platform,no problem with withdraw ,deposits.I can stabilise trading,that manipulation on Liqui is awful and Liqui is hard often
We can request them to add eMGO and start voting. With enough votes and or donations eMGO can be listed easily.  https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

You mean C-cex.com?
if MGO cant pay 2.5 or 3 btc to add token,then better we all forgrt MGO ever see 1$+..WTF you talk,why vote..
MGO team collect 53 milion $, are you guys crazy..WTF you talk?
BTW c-cex owner is lazy ass.
I also said donations, I think you didn't read it properly. Also voting can show how much the community supports or likes MGO to get it listed on C-Cex. I no talk WTF lol!
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:57:37 AM

Still don't have a large exchange? Unbelievable!
Sara85

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:01:56 AM

Were they not supposed to announce some  incredibly important partnership? Did they forget that or what?
truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:25:23 AM

what do you mean cex ?
cex.io or c-cex.com, if c-cex i think liqui still above c-cex
is good if can added to kraken or poloniex, because in bittrex not accepted ERC23
bozzler94k

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:58:56 AM

Were they not supposed to announce some  incredibly important partnership? Did they forget that or what?

I think you have to watch out for key words from them.  I've summarized what to expect from them as follows:

Good news coming everyone = MGO newsletter with a picture of eat the rope

Very Exciting news coming everyone = Live stream displaying a picture of the cut the rope logo

Gigantic ground breaking moment = India conference with indians +17% drop on MGO and a 30% GAME drop on poloniex

So pretty much until Jack says we're getting bittrexx with a confirmed date on both theirs and bittrexx's end you can pretty much just expect more half-assed garbage with the 53 million they stole from us
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: