Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:33:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 [404] 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:00:38 AM

Devs, which market cap for mgo will be normal in your opinion?

As I remember I hear couple of time they are aiming to becaome 'multi billion' dollar company.

At this moment without an usable product (okay there is an mobile store in beta  Grin) there is no billion dollar company.
I remember the same of what you say but for so far it's waiting for launching products what is coming soon.

Also then it's still not an billion dollar company before people are going to use it and pay for things.

it can't be happen in one day or one year. if they want to build something big and sustainable it'll take time.

Yes to build a good product it takes time. Than attracting gamers takes also time. All what we need to have as investors is patience.

Next month we can see a new release (hope it will not be delayed). With the release the first fundamentals are settled and than it's waiting for all the other developments. In 1 year or maybe 2 i think about an billion dollar market.  

The time for patience is ending!!

Other projects like unikoingold are developing way faster.
Ukg a few months on the market and already on bittrex, active community reddit etc. All mgo ico buyers left and they are only caring about new blood. Development is promised for 8 months and so far zero.

The longer they wait to deliver something usable the more others will take over.
The world of crypto and esports is evolving on a high speed. Mgo isn't fast enough

Just by comparing to unikoingold I can tell you don't understand. Go ahead and sell. I've been here since ico and added when it dumped. Weak hands are almost all gone.

You equate success with bittrex listing. Lol

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:07:06 AM

As I remember I hear couple of time they are aiming to becaome 'multi billion' dollar company.

At this moment without an usable product (okay there is an mobile store in beta  Grin) there is no billion dollar company.
I remember the same of what you say but for so far it's waiting for launching products what is coming soon.

Also then it's still not an billion dollar company before people are going to use it and pay for things.

it can't be happen in one day or one year. if they want to build something big and sustainable it'll take time.

Yes to build a good product it takes time. Than attracting gamers takes also time. All what we need to have as investors is patience.

Next month we can see a new release (hope it will not be delayed). With the release the first fundamentals are settled and than it's waiting for all the other developments. In 1 year or maybe 2 i think about an billion dollar market.  

Ukg a few months on the market and already on bittrex, active community reddit etc. All mgo ico buyers left and they are only caring about new blood. Development is promised for 8 months and so far zero.

The longer they wait to deliver something usable the more others will take over.
The world of crypto and esports is evolving on a high speed. Mgo isn't fast enough

Just by comparing to unikoingold I can tell you don't understand. Go ahead and sell. I've been here since ico and added when it dumped. Weak hands are almost all gone.

Willing to wait until that will happen, besides, its not bittrex alone, maybe MGO team are not really fan of hype, they want real price action.
I believe they can easily list this coin in Binance but they are still waiting for the right timing, so let's wait.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:09:40 AM

Willing to wait until that will happen, besides, its not bittrex alone, maybe MGO team are not really fan of hype, they want real price action.
I believe they can easily list this coin in Binance but they are still waiting for the right timing, so let's wait.

Yes I agree. Many times they said that they're not fan of hype but real valuation.
HG_Lincs

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:39:39 AM

I could not agree with you more. I finally had some time to look into mgo and GameCredits and I love the idea very much! I really don't think $1 Billion business though....

I think at least $2B Smiley And grow every year.
I do not have the money to invest, but with Game.GG, I very much want to be a part of that. If it be Moderator, Referee, technician, whatever is available. haha. I want to be a part of that.
I have some good ideas for helping to make this work!

Is Game.GG done through MGO or GC or both?
I am afraid for if I am the wrong thread!
And who cares what exchange it's on right now.... Have you seen some of the games they already have to offer??? and for like 4GC?
This whole program looks very very promising if done right. And watching the videos on the site, the developers could not be any better people!
Johnny00

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:11:46 AM

I could not agree with you more. I finally had some time to look into mgo and GameCredits and I love the idea very much! I really don't think $1 Billion business though....

I think at least $2B Smiley And grow every year.
I do not have the money to invest, but with Game.GG, I very much want to be a part of that. If it be Moderator, Referee, technician, whatever is available. haha. I want to be a part of that.
I have some good ideas for helping to make this work!

Is Game.GG done through MGO or GC or both?
I am afraid for if I am the wrong thread!
And who cares what exchange it's on right now.... Have you seen some of the games they already have to offer??? and for like 4GC?
This whole program looks very very promising if done right. And watching the videos on the site, the developers could not be any better people!

Well you have time to invest from the weak hands selling so just save a little and buy.

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
the-bitcoiner

Activity: 153
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 11:10:07 AM

Go ahead and sell.

where? i am looking to sell 500k MGO.
where would I do this currently? on that crappy liqui or what?
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:33:36 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mobilego/#markets

You can find all listed exchanges through this link but I don't have any issue to use liqui. Cryptopia is also good choice for trading because it depend on your own need.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:41:29 PM

You can find all listed exchanges through this link but I don't have any issue to use liqui. Cryptopia is also good choice for trading because it depend on your own need.
Liqui has the highest volume so far, so I think it would be wise if you sell it at liqui, they process instant withdrawal so you will have
not problem the moment you withdraw your BTC and I think there will be whales who will buy your MGO tokens as this is a good project IMO.

Fallenzz

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:52:54 PM

Liqui has the highest volume so far, so I think it would be wise if you sell it at liqui, they process instant withdrawal so you will have
not problem the moment you withdraw your BTC and I think there will be whales who will buy your MGO tokens as this is a good project IMO.

The guy has 1000 mgo. But for some larger hodlers it's a nightmare. There is no volume so we can't even sell if we wanted.
We are waiting for months on an exchange with volume so I'm getting tired of the answers not giving us any perspective

Johnny00

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:28:56 AM

The guy has 1000 mgo. But for some larger hodlers it's a nightmare. There is no volume so we can't even sell if we wanted.
We are waiting for months on an exchange with volume so I'm getting tired of the answers not giving us any perspective

Sell and crash the market then. See how long it last.

Of sell slowly and you won't miss the moon

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:51:36 AM

if you sell that means you do not believe anymore in the future of MGO, you could have dump done when it pump
previously, now is not the right time to sell as the price is less than $1, if I am not mistaken, the ICO price was $ 0.75 dollars, I know you want
to exit but as much as possible make profit when you exit.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ben_btctalk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:19:19 AM

maybe he just wants to see a roadmap or something like that. he invested in it like us. and has right to critic.
Fallenzz

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:27:37 PM

maybe he just wants to see a roadmap or something like that. he invested in it like us. and has right to critic.

would like to have some updates which are in clear text. We are waiting for a very very long time now and it's not encouraging
tyrantis

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:38:17 PM

would like to have some updates which are in clear text. We are waiting for a very very long time now and it's not encouraging
why the mgo still isn't listed on big exchange untill now?i want to sell my tokens but i cann't sell them in some exchanges which i often use?because they don't have the mgo.

Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:02:28 PM

Mgo cant be listed on bittrex or polo becouse its a security. I guess they dont liste it on binance so the can buy a little more MGO for themselves. You saw how much MGO they bought on their own right? They own more than 50% of MGOS i would say.

For me this token is dead.

Game is still OK. I am buying Game but MGO not ...

why the mgo still isn't listed on big exchange untill now?i want to sell my tokens but i cann't sell them in some exchanges which i often use?because they don't have the mgo.
DunlapBeach

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:41:42 PM

So Jack......

do you like pizza?

Seeing as how nothing is and has been going on here for a while now, I thought I'd break the ice.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:51:27 PM

I congratulate all adherents of the MGO cult . It is time for all those who are truly believers in the product of people to buy coins at the price of ICO

Kakady13

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:09:06 PM

Soon this spring will unclench.
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:47:33 PM

I got some more sweet MGO tokens today. BTW there is significant difference between Waves and Ethereum based tokens.
Chronner

Merit: 31

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:44:07 PM

From where such blind confidence? An updated platform that something completely dropped the price))) But there is no bad without a good, as one guy said a post above - there is an opportunity to buy at a good price)

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 [404] 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: