Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:04:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 [429] 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:25:04 PM

I also heard that in May the MGO should surprise the adepts of the "Witnesses MobilGo" sect. Pastor Jack leads his lambs along the lunar path.

Ahahahaha
Пoдcтoлoм
It would be funny if it was not so sad. But do not get upset. Hope dies last. Time will show who will laugh at whom.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:19:59 PM

I also heard that in May the MGO should surprise the adepts of the "Witnesses MobilGo" sect. Pastor Jack leads his lambs along the lunar path.

Ahahahaha
Пoдcтoлoм
It would be funny if it was not so sad. But do not get upset. Hope dies last. Time will show who will laugh at whom.

Mgo holders will laugh soon. Bottom sellers will cry harder
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:34:54 PM

Ahahahaha
Пoдcтoлoм

It depend how hard we can hodl if this could deliver surely panic sellers will cry. Although current situation of this project is not so good and we are on same floor where it was long time ago it need more attention with a working product.
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:54:08 PM

Ahahahaha
Пoдcтoлoм

What do you mean by laugh soon? Is there any news or exchange listing? Sorry haven't been following MGO lately.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:20:09 PM

I see this very old project on the young market of ICO, do you think there is still a growth potential in this token?
Maybe.. I hope so. Price has been same since few months. I'm still holding my token at a loss, As soon as it reaches price at I bought I'm gonna sell it!!

Too long delay is killing the momentum of this project that could be reason that project is not for short term investors or day trader and people looking for to find the way to make safe exit so it will be interesting to watch how this will be happen.
the gaming market is not very quickly adopted the technology of blockchain, the coin stalled. now investors are beginning to look at other sectors of the market, where more successful coins in its development.

Akarabzie

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:53:15 PM

I've held this coin since ICO and man oh man, what a shitcoin. This team has done nothing in terms of adoption, and there will be no use for this coin now or ever. I'm dumping for Waves and BTC. MGO has been the worst investment I've made in crypto and its time to just cut off the dead weight. I've made a note of every member of the team and will never support or buy anything from them again. -88% of the ICO price.... yikes. Abandon ship.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☰☰☰☰ WAVESTHE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEEDWAVES ☰☰☰☰☷☷☷☷☷☷
DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGEBTC & FIAT GATEWAYSCOMMUNITY ASSETSICOs/LPOS
▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬JOIN WAVES COMMUNITY PORTAL▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
Profitmaster1992

Activity: 1008
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:11:33 PM

I've held this coin since ICO and man oh man, what a shitcoin. This team has done nothing in terms of adoption, and there will be no use for this coin now or ever. I'm dumping for Waves and BTC. MGO has been the worst investment I've made in crypto and its time to just cut off the dead weight. I've made a note of every member of the team and will never support or buy anything from them again. -88% of the ICO price.... yikes. Abandon ship.
There seems to be no specific roadmap for MGO or any real news for MGO, just everything for GAME. Seems like funds from MGO ICO just a cash grab for GAME. No real rewards for those who bought into MGO ICO!!!

Bitcoin it's freedom
Jiddu

Activity: 390

into the clusterfuck

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:29:05 PM

What's going on with this?
eddiies

Activity: 392

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:45:12 AM

There seems to be no specific roadmap for MGO or any real news for MGO, just everything for GAME. Seems like funds from MGO ICO just a cash grab for GAME. No real rewards for those who bought into MGO ICO!!!
i also it is a bad invest for me.the mgo is just like it's gone after the ico.i am very disappointed for the program.i lost time and money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:42:23 PM

i also it is a bad invest for me.the mgo is just like it's gone after the ico.i am very disappointed for the program.i lost time and money.
It is an ICO that everyone thinks will be a great success but over a year we all have not seen it yet. Money of mobilego project should only be used for the MGO.
AndreyRocker

Merit: 25

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:14:44 AM

It is an ICO that everyone thinks will be a great success but over a year we all have not seen it yet. Money of mobilego project should only be used for the MGO.
Many people bought MGO at a very high price, and now I understand their discontent. But do not worry, the project is very good, and will certainly show a good result. We just need to forget about the project for a while.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:47:28 AM

Current market is very low but daily volume is very good in comparison to that. With this kind of volume price should be lot of higher juts looks at other markets for curiosity to understand how a normal market looks like. MGO is being suppressed intentionally to test the holders and weak hands to leave once for all with losses. It is pretty well in the game and will increase without doubt.
begau

Activity: 790

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:19:26 AM

Many people bought MGO at a very high price, and now I understand their discontent. But do not worry, the project is very good, and will certainly show a good result. We just need to forget about the project for a while.
People also want to forget MGO but that is hard when they see the market recovering again. They are working hard, that's for sure but developing both projects together is a great disadvantage for MGO.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:00:31 AM

Current market is very low but daily volume is very good in comparison to that. With this kind of volume price should be lot of higher juts looks at other markets for curiosity to understand how a normal market looks like. MGO is being suppressed intentionally to test the holders and weak hands to leave once for all with losses. It is pretty well in the game and will increase without doubt.
That is better, before our problem is the volume but now we have a good volume, thanks to qryptos for adding MGO.
Be patient and the price will eventually rise, like what we have seen last year when the market is bullish, MGO will rise and those who choose
not to hold anymore can sell their tokens since there is liquidity already.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Bitcoin Crown Official

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:40:10 AM

I'm looking forward to seeing how it develops.
axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:13:26 AM

That is better, before our problem is the volume but now we have a good volume, thanks to qryptos for adding MGO.
Be patient and the price will eventually rise, like what we have seen last year when the market is bullish, MGO will rise and those who choose
not to hold anymore can sell their tokens since there is liquidity already.
this is a test for MGO holders for those who are eagerly awaiting when the price rises he will be able to profit calmly in exchange Qryptos MGO has a large daily volume, you just need to forget this coin until some time
paka

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:52:39 AM

MGO is a scam from the start, the main purpose of their ICO was only to get money  so that they can quit their jobs

1 year passed and nothing was achieved better sell your tokens for APPC cause its way more better than this scam
Dlugina23

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:16:53 AM

Why sell is Roger ver selling all his btc,maybe he is waiting to again pump btc 19999 usd and then he sell.
Fallenzz

Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:50:24 AM

MGO is a scam from the start, the main purpose of their ICO was only to get money  so that they can quit their jobs

1 year passed and nothing was achieved better sell your tokens for APPC cause its way more better than this scam

Look at his trust score paka is a scammer not this coin. Selling now is just not smart
paka

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:58:55 AM

Look at his trust score paka is a scammer not this coin. Selling now is just not smart

provide a proof that i scammed someone

can you provide any significant links what MGO has achieved?
Pages: « 1 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 [429] 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: