Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:37:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 [436] 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:55:29 PM

Agreed with you they have don't care about this project and used this to raise huge amount and keep working on other project. This ignorance is killing this project and making it very hard for investors to keep hold this token in current situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2221

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 01:44:30 PM

What is the difference between Game Credits  and MobileGo?
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:19:09 PM

Agreed with you they have don't care about this project and used this to raise huge amount and keep working on other project. This ignorance is killing this project and making it very hard for investors to keep hold this token in current situation.
Investors are really not happy, some frustrated investor sold their mgo for few cents/satoshis. i wish i could just get even on this one, there are better projects where i could invest the amount i invested in this token.

What is the difference between Game Credits  and MobileGo?
https://www.google.com/search?q=difference+between+gamecredits+and+mobilego
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:59:02 AM

They are moving toward final steps of development of those projects after that there will be no more excuse to not attend Mobile GO. After all some working and acceptable solutions by investors, they will have to choose. People want to see delivery of promised product on MobileGo but they will integrate or swap these somehow which was hinted in the article.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:37:23 PM

Our newest GameCredits and MobileGo development report was just published on our Medium. In this report we cover all of our main developments and work over the past 2 weeks. In addition, we explain what happened to the Japan tournaments we announced earlier in the year.

You can find the update on our Medium blog here: https://medium.com/@gamecredits/gamecredits-and-mobilego-development-report-june-5th-9760e5beb8b0

Great post!
You made the right decision to postpone Japan tournament
since main products are not completed yet

Great decison of their lazy development as their roadmap, or low management skills. They know it better.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:00:47 AM

They are moving toward final steps of development of those projects after that there will be no more excuse to not attend Mobile GO. After all some working and acceptable solutions by investors, they will have to choose. People want to see delivery of promised product on MobileGo but they will integrate or swap these somehow which was hinted in the article.
Everyone here has been waiting for a year to start doing something with the MobileGo project, but I have no patience, and I have a desire to fix the loss and go further. I just don't know what to expect from the team in the near future.
soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:24:02 AM

The development of the coin is active here?

Something from the roadmap is delivered?

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Bert65

Activity: 546
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:18:02 PM

what scares me most is that 95% of folks posting in this thread are bounty hunters.

you right, only bounty hunters here cuz all investors have abondoned the ship. SCAM confirmed
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:27:30 PM

what scares me most is that 95% of folks posting in this thread are bounty hunters.

you right, only bounty hunters here cuz all investors have abondoned the ship. SCAM confirmed

Dont agree with you.

I've been holding GAME since 2016 and continue to hold MGO from ICO. Yes I'm down from initial purchase but also have swing traded and arb'd pretty effectively and averaged down. I still believe in GNation and MGO. I'm holding for when GPlay goes live and everyone and their dog is playing Pixel Wars (try it if you get a chance, it's super fun). At that point GPlay profits will be dedicated to buy-back and burn of MGO, which will shoot things northwards very quickly.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 12:20:52 AM

Dont agree with you.
Not all mostly there are still holders of it and im not a bounty hunter for this MGO but i involved in investing. I already sold my MGO because of lack of activity here there and they haven't have updates anymore that makes me feel dissatisfied because of the amount they actually have now and raised from the ICO. I hope sec will review the team of this coin soon.
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 12:26:44 AM

when we are closıng game Cheesy 56m dolar and dısaster ıco, shame
carlosvaldes

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:28:36 AM

Dont agree with you.
Not all mostly there are still holders of it and im not a bounty hunter for this MGO but i involved in investing. I already sold my MGO because of lack of activity here there and they haven't have updates anymore that makes me feel dissatisfied because of the amount they actually have now and raised from the ICO. I hope sec will review the team of this coin soon.
.udging from their various performances, this is a scam.leave it as soon as possible.Not just investors,the team has also given up on this project.we are so sad.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
tyson187

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:42:43 AM

There are a lot of disappointed people here with a good reason ,Jack and his friends intentionally mislead ICO and future investors a few times over the course of a year . Let me give you some examples :

- in august 2017 , Jack announced that they will release the wagering app and block swap in mid to late september -but nothing happend ,people started to buy and hype things up, and a lot of new and old investors got burned by that

- in october 2017, Jack announced that they will release the wagering app in mid november - without telling people that this won`t be a fully functional app,basically useless , new and old investors started to buy the hype and got screwed

-in january 2018, Jack announced that will release big things in february - and nothing happend ,again old and new investors got burned this time more than previous ones

-in march/april 2018, Jack announced that they will host a tournament in Japan in may with their pro team - luckily nobody bought into that

- every time they went to a convention like in india,korea and us ,they made a big fuss about it like something big will happen

- not being able to get MGO on a decent exchange is probably planned and not some unfortunate thing (like Bittrex and Binance)

What they need to realize is when they screw the new and old investors a few times that they will just not just take their lose and go away ,they will stick around and trash everything for a long time ,honestly can`t blame them . The best thing is to keep quiet and just release things without making a announcement weeks and months upfront.  Jack`s favourite word is "soon"  Roll Eyes.

But not not just to criticize , they made some good things ,like the partnership with Unity and the pro gaming teams and the upcomming integration in the gshare/gplay market and games,and Fandual, but often times it looks like Gamecredits gets more attention, time and money than MGO while everything is financed with the MGO ICO money.

Well to be fair the BTC boom and downfall did´t help MGO and other markets at all and no one can predict what will happen next . As for MGO thousand of investors sold at a major loss(millions of dollars) while a handful bought up most of the tokens for a few bucks. I am not going to preach and try to influence people here ,for me this is just one of those bad investments that could turn to gold in the future and stressing about it daily won`t do me any good.

I hope you guys have a great summer  Smiley
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:49:03 AM

i almost forgot that i invested in this one also , too long no (good) news could kill you , but as i read the last 2 page's there is not much developed anyway , but this deserves better , so for now let's just wait till july
tyson187

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:04:55 PM

Glad to see one more non-bounty hunter Wink
Hey you you said unfortunately this is all true,
as for you do you keep holding?

Yes ,my plan is to hold on til the pump if it ever happens .
Profitmaster1992

Activity: 1008
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:17:22 PM

Pump will, the other question when. But it makes no sense to sell at such a low price. We've been holding it for so long, there's no other choice.

Bitcoin it's freedom
Legendary

Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:24:16 PM

i almost forgot that i invested in this one also , too long no (good) news could kill you , but as i read the last 2 page's there is not much developed anyway , but this deserves better , so for now let's just wait till july

Almost majority of the people forgot about this project because of silence from dev and they are not active into this thread. Lack of communication and delay in development progress is the big reason people losing faith into this project.
DunlapBeach

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:16:53 PM

They haven't done a goddamn thing.  If they release or do anything of any real substance then things will start happening.  I've always thought about why they wouldn't pay for an exchange listing though, it makes no sense in terms of their budget and potential earnings for their own bags.  They don't participate in fake hype to pump the coin/dump it, nor do they focus on hardwork which produces results.  Are they just sitting in that whack office browsing youtube? lol  

The worst thing to me was that Unity conference, with like 5 twitch viewers, where Sergey mumbled endlessly repeating the same mission statement from back in June.  When his time on the podium ended nobody wanted to ask him a question except for one lady who felt sorry for him  Roll Eyes
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:15:48 PM

It is frustrating with how far behind everything has been. In my phone's notepad, I made my crypto predictions for the upcoming year. For GAME/MGO, I expected a breakout in July. I supposed its still possible, but the idea is all the core features released and people beginning to play Pixel Wars and what have you. I'm certain we will see this eventually, Pixel Wars looked great in Beta. Everything is just moving at a snail's pace.
DunlapBeach

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:26:55 PM

It is frustrating with how far behind everything has been. In my phone's notepad, I made my crypto predictions for the upcoming year. For GAME/MGO, I expected a breakout in July. I supposed its still possible, but the idea is all the core features released and people beginning to play Pixel Wars and what have you. I'm certain we will see this eventually, Pixel Wars looked great in Beta. Everything is just moving at a snail's pace.

Even if that all happens, who is going to buy when all the ICO investors are holding for all of eternity because they refuse to sell at a loss?  The volume on the current exchanges is pathetic so first of all we'd need to be on bittrex or Binance.  After we accomplish the former, the bag holders need to just give up for whatever reason and start dumping so that the new money has a reason to scoop it up and then manipulate the new pump. 

When you think about all of this it seems like its just plain ole' fucked like every other ico scam out there
Pages: « 1 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 [436] 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: