Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:22:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 [434] 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:12:30 PM

And who will pump it with MGO's background with a lot of angry holders with huge bags , who will sell with the first opportunity?)

That is interesting question who will avail the golden chance to make safe exit during that pump but we have no good news and there is no activity from dev. I also feel there is no chance to see this happening with current situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:18:17 PM

Non thay have stopped stepping in here till few weeks ago we could see Jack Kuveke keeping contact with people. He stopped coming here but is very active in Games Credit's thread and ignoring totally this thread. At start he was at least saying some good words which were giving hope to investors but now they don't really care.
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:00:07 AM

https://medium.com/gamecredits/gamecredits-and-mobilego-development-report-may-22nd-295e9d47b552

if you read the development report there is no big significant happened to mobilego 1 year passed "swap and integration of MGO into their wallet" they are really only focused on their project gamecredit.
There are also competitors that has way more potential just like Wax and Enjincoin which they have more good partners in the gaming industry while MGO or gamecredit takes months to partner with others
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:02:02 AM

https://medium.com/gamecredits/gamecredits-and-mobilego-development-report-may-22nd-295e9d47b552

if you read the development report there is no big significant happened to mobilego 1 year passed "swap and integration of MGO into their wallet" they are really only focused on their project gamecredit.
There are also competitors that has way more potential just like Wax and Enjincoin which they have more good partners in the gaming industry while MGO or gamecredit takes months to partner with others

Most of that report centers around game credits, nothing new to report on MGO. It is becoming clearer that the majority of funds that was gained by the huge MGO ICO is being used for GAME development, while MGO is left on the sidelines.

The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:36:03 PM

Most of that report centers around game credits, nothing new to report on MGO. It is becoming clearer that the majority of funds that was gained by the huge MGO ICO is being used for GAME development, while MGO is left on the sidelines.

GAME and MGO should be developed in harmony. But we haven't seen enough developments on the either sides.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Profitmaster1992

Activity: 1008
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

All that is it is clear that the funds collected by the MGO are used for the development of the GAME system, in this case project need to make a swap 1 MGO = 1 GAME

Bitcoin it's freedom
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:39:04 PM

All that is it is clear that the funds collected by the MGO are used for the development of the GAME system, in this case project need to make a swap 1 MGO = 1 GAME

swapping 1 MGO = 1 GAME would be the best financial event for me in 2018 Smiley

There is no plan for dev team to make swap like this but this is not bad suggestion if this could than it will be great surprise for all investors. I read the latest update it seems they will bring some interesting features for this project and will focus again on the development of this platform again.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:50:17 PM

There is no plan for dev team to make swap like this but this is not bad suggestion if this could than it will be great surprise for all investors. I read the latest update it seems they will bring some interesting features for this project and will focus again on the development of this platform again.
Honestly speaking, based on what happened in the past year with the little development that they have (is there any?) for MGO, they should do this swap and provide good investment value for the early adopters of it. Seeing updates like this is all good but they should think that most of the users here are waiting for their update regarding MGO and not about GameCredits. It appears to me that the least priority for development falls on MGO and it should be the other way around.
Profitmaster1992

Activity: 1008
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:49:45 AM

Honestly speaking, based on what happened in the past year with the little development that they have (is there any?) for MGO, they should do this swap and provide good investment value for the early adopters of it. Seeing updates like this is all good but they should think that most of the users here are waiting for their update regarding MGO and not about GameCredits. It appears to me that the least priority for development falls on MGO and it should be the other way around.
Yes, because they collected money for the MGO project, and all invested in the MGO, and in the end we get a little information, and therefore there is a negative attitude.

Bitcoin it's freedom
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:27:10 AM

Yes, because they collected money for the MGO project, and all invested in the MGO, and in the end we get a little information, and therefore there is a negative attitude.

And the weird thing is they said the communication is not good in their own blog post but they don't even do something about it. Even just communication.
mr.creepto

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:48:51 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 08:20:26 PM by mr.creepto

IMHO mgo was just a stunt pulled by game to gather as much money as they can on the ICO wave of 2017 , and it's probably just a matter of time when it backfires and some investors will file charges of financial fraud. imo its fair to call mgo a scamish - no development and not a single claim have been met since ico. Notice that they deleted the road map for mgo from their site too.

They gathered around 50 mil$ if i remember correctly , its x10 lower then ico price in btc now and market cap is 30$mil .. Grin
on other hand there is clear signs of heavy accumulation ,and its probably gonna pump.
yangS

Activity: 896
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:08:22 PM

So? Is the 2017 biggest ICO ever confirmed as a SCAM?
Where is the community manager? abandon ship? i don't remember his name though
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:22:20 PM

So? Is the 2017 biggest ICO ever confirmed as a SCAM?
Where is the community manager? abandon ship? i don't remember his name though

I think they "left" the btctalk topic about MGO. There is more activity in the discord channel.

daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:44:34 PM

in the past year, it has not really developed.and it has not benefited investors.The price has been below the ICO price.the bittrex don't add it all the time.I wonder if this project is a fraud?
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:11:31 PM

Not being too bold, but in my opinion will this project really be a scam? We can not say in large percentages thus generating another question, because its marketcap continues around 29 million? Knowing that it is an old project and that news like this overturns its structure in a matter of weeks. However, there are hopes of being a developer's maneuver or something relative, let's wait.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:13:41 PM

That is an outstanding idea! As they keep talking about how GAME works in harmony with MGO then there should be a one to one swap. After they complete the atomic swap from WMGO to EMGO they can start on the GAME to MGO token swap. Hope that idea goes viral

lindin99

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:02:15 AM

That is an outstanding idea! As they keep talking about how GAME works in harmony with MGO then there should be a one to one swap. After they complete the atomic swap from WMGO to EMGO they can start on the GAME to MGO token swap. Hope that idea goes viral

It's no need to swap (swap is a fantasy), it's need to some Loyalty Program for early investors who bought MGO tokens on ICO - that is more real.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:46:24 AM

in the past year, it has not really developed.and it has not benefited investors.The price has been below the ICO price.the bittrex don't add it all the time.I wonder if this project is a fraud?
I haven't heard about the swapping before may i find the source of that update?, because it was a year ago and the team is lacking of any sort of product. Nor having a live chat with them i am losing my hopes with this MGO with big crowdfund collection but has nothing to do with it in real time development.
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:46:50 PM

I haven't heard about the swapping before may i find the source of that update?, because it was a year ago and the team is lacking of any sort of product. Nor having a live chat with them i am losing my hopes with this MGO with big crowdfund collection but has nothing to do with it in real time development.
Ask the question in telegrams. There, Jack is more active than here. Last activity was on May 29. He answered the questions. https://t.me/mobilego

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:12:20 AM

Hello MobileGo believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of MobileGo at: https://cointopper.com/coin/mobilego

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Pages: « 1 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 [434] 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: