Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:35:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:58:19 PM

Sorry in case this questions was answered already:

How do you want to bring your App (or a game out of it) onto a iPhone? Ask the users for Jailbreak it first? Or there are other ways?

If I understand correctly MobileGo will be downloaded from Google Play where MobileGo will be it's own app store for mobile games.

Will Google receive any % of sales through MobileGo? If not, is there a possibility that MobileGo may be blocked from Google Play as this can potentially reduce the revenue for Google Play?
MobileGo will not be available on any app store. We are operating like a third party app store you might find in China (there are around 200 that are very successful. You download them from their own independent site, not apple/google). In the west google and apple control 98% of the market, and don't offer incentives to gamers and don't treat their developers fairly. We're here to change that and move toward a fair system. It will take some marketing to get people to understand, but as China shows, it can be done. The fact that we offer real money rewards and other opportunities that can't be found elsewhere doesn't help either Smiley

That's awesome! Apologies for my lack of understanding, I use iPhone and didn't realise any of this was possible. I heard about this project from the WAVES community and I'm definitely interested.

Thanks for your response.

We won't get iphone users. This is not our market. But it isn't a concern of ours since 85% of the market consists of android devices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sentinal

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:55:15 PM

better to buy in with GAME or BTC?

never done this before.

Also can anyone make a backgammon game for this platform? It would be a boon. You can't play backgammon for money online anywhere rn and there is a community, it could be profitable.

oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 12:25:03 AM

You get more value if you invest with gamecredits id go that route, thats what i did, price even went up before
I sent it all into the ico

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
dtrumpfan

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:01:29 AM

Does the MobileGo Foundation entirely own the gamecredits platform?  Are any revenues derived from the gamecredits platform directed anywhere other than the foundation?

Is the sole mission of the MobileGo foundation to increase the value of MGO tokens (by marketing the platform, further developing the platform, buying back MGO shares, etc.)?
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:20:26 AM

@Jack, hit the ignore button, I did it a while ago on dolores and it makes things much easier Wink

So I am going to take it that there won't be hard cap. Cool, just wanted to make sure I got it right. Thanks!

This is huge achievement by reaching at $ 20 million with plenty of time in hands to let more money flow into this awesome project. I have invested in it and regularly telling more people to have look at this project as recommendation. Some see potential and invested and others still keep watching. Who thought this project will make history so soon. You guys are very good in your jobs.

Is MobileGo the LARGEST Crypto Crowdsale in History?

It should be listed here then: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_funded_crowdfunding_projects
Maybe they put it in advance because they are planning to beat the biggest crowdsale which is The DAO who raised $150,000,000.
Anyway, forget about The DAO because they are gone anyway, let's focus on this MobileGO because if we will not beat the number 1 we are at least in the top 5 before the ICO will end, so many things might happen with 7 days, stay optimistic.

von max

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:27:43 AM

I dont completly understand...what will I benefit from this ICO? I mean...where will I be able to sell the tokens and how will they raise in value?
oaks05

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:16:53 AM

The value of the ICO has gone down and up today, clearly anyone who does the math it will show the total ICO raised and current amount invested of each coin invested will show the current price of each coin equals out to the total, im sitting here watching the amount invested in each coin not change, and the ICO amount raised go up and the amount I get go down, something isnt adding up here, maybe im just missing something, but if you have little to no investments coming in at the moment, yet ico going up in price and my coins going down how does that make any sense on my end.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
dolores12

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:22:57 AM

The value of the ICO has gone down and up today, clearly anyone who does the math it will show the total ICO raised and current amount invested of each coin invested will show the current price of each coin equals out to the total, im sitting here watching the amount invested in each coin not change, and the ICO amount raised go up and the amount I get go down, something isnt adding up here, maybe im just missing something, but if you have little to no investments coming in at the moment, yet ico going up in price and my coins going down how does that make any sense on my end.

i say that before and @jackass told me is a dashboard problem and they solved it.....but they did not ....and seems no one cares on the investors side  Grin Grin Grin too many newbies invested for fast money ....remember my words when this shit starts trading we will have a bloodbath... Grin Grin

THERE WILL BE ......
oaks05

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:30:50 AM

Im not here to spread fud, im not that type of person i dont expect more mobilego tokens cause Gamecredits went up in price, I just want what i put in at the value I put it in,  and if your going off current value of the coins for total investment, people are def not getting what they should be at least the ones that invested early, when all the other coins were cheaper, the amount of coins I get should not be changing when there is a change in price with the coins, bitcoin just spiked 100dollars ico total skyrocketed back over 22 million and my  coins went down, not good

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
dolores12

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:37:31 AM

Im not here to spread fud, im not that type of person i dont expect more mobilego tokens cause Gamecredits went up in price, I just want what i put in at the value I put it in,  and if your going off current value of the coins for total investment, people are def not getting what they should be at least the ones that invested early, when all the other coins were cheaper

when i say what you say it is fud...lol  Grin Grin whats the point of fud a token that is not trading?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

THERE WILL BE ......
oaks05

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:46:55 AM

Well i can wait for a explanation about it so i understand better

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
anwgust

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:17:30 AM

Sorry but it's your own problem. You should've considered earlier that the cryptosphere has such a volatile market, if you invested money in the MobileGo then it was your own problem to read how does this ICO will work and it was your own choice.

You could have waited. It was your own decision, no one is to blame but yourself, your patience and your speculation skills.
oaks05

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:20:55 AM

Dont think your seeing my point here buddy, they are doing distribution based off current prices, they should be doing distribution at the price everyone locked in at how is that not the way it should be? They actually made it perfectly clear many times you get locked in at the price at time of investment, so why are the total being displayed at current prices of the alt coins makes no sense

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
dolores12

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:25:59 AM

Sorry but it's your own problem. You should've considered earlier that the cryptosphere has such a volatile market, if you invested money in the MobileGo then it was your own problem to read how does this ICO will work and it was your own choice.

You could have waited. It was your own decision, no one is to blame but yourself, your patience and your speculation skills.

you are @jack , are you stupid or a good scammer?  Grin Grin Grin you cant understand the simple thing he say ?? i cant belive that...no one is that stupid...ICO TOTAL FUNDS MUST BE CALC AT THE TIME OF THE DEPOSIT AND NOT GOING UP OR DOWN AS THE PRICE CHANGE ON THE MARKET ....ICO TERMS SAY THAT YOU FUCKING PUSSY

THERE WILL BE ......
classicly

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:31:14 AM

how i join bounty progrom? Huh Huh
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 08:38:55 AM

i didn't invest to this ICO though and not even joining its bounty program but i think this is over funded. investors are going to dump for profit right after this gets listed on the exchange. if anyone care to answer, how in demand is the mobilego that someone will need this right after the ICO?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
oaks05

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:44:31 AM

Most icos in past have dropped when listed i get where you are coming from but not all of them have, wetrust was over value right away, gnosis was as well, its a gamble but a gamble worth taking in my opinion, the bounty campaign was only 300,000 coins as well so thats not a super huge amount compared to others for free coins for people to dump.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
dolores12

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:51:00 AM

Most icos in past have dropped when listed i get where you are coming from but not all of them have, wetrust was over value right away, gnosis was as well, its a gamble but a gamble worth taking in my opinion, the bounty campaign was only 300,000 coins as well so thats not a super huge amount compared to others for free coins for people to dump.

gnosis has nothing to do with mobile go...gnosis was a bid ico..with 95% of tokens still locked  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes in mobile go there is no cap ...all investors have the time to invest ...so the demand when it hits the market will be there only if price go under ico price  Grin Grin Grin ppl run the ico did not care for investors ...they need funds for game credits that is why they created that token...simple as that ..

THERE WILL BE ......
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:55:34 AM

Dont think your seeing my point here buddy, they are doing distribution based off current prices, they should be doing distribution at the price everyone locked in at how is that not the way it should be? They actually made it perfectly clear many times you get locked in at the price at time of investment, so why are the total being displayed at current prices of the alt coins makes no sense

Money is coming in. A good bit of it everyday. That's why your total is reducing. It's not because of any price changes. Distribution is based on time stamp not fluctuating prices.

If you really think your total is off PM Jack and we can double check totals for you.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:58:46 AM

gnosis has nothing to do with mobile go...gnosis was a bid ico..with 95% of tokens still locked  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes in mobile go there is no cap ...all investors have the time to invest ...so the demand when it hits the market will be there only if price go under ico price  Grin Grin Grin ppl run the ico did not care for investors ...they need funds for game credits that is why they created that token...simple as that ..

Dolores we really hope you get your cheap MGO on exchanges. However, there are some announcements coming that may make cheap MGO harder to get. But maybe your patience will pay off for you. However you don't need to troll so hard. It's not going to help you. Just wait and if you're right you can tell everyone you told them so.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: