Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:00:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:59:53 AM

Dont think your seeing my point here buddy, they are doing distribution based off current prices, they should be doing distribution at the price everyone locked in at how is that not the way it should be? They actually made it perfectly clear many times you get locked in at the price at time of investment, so why are the total being displayed at current prices of the alt coins makes no sense

Money is coming in. A good bit of it everyday. That's why your total is reducing. It's not because of any price changes. Distribution is based on time stamp not fluctuating prices.

are you stupid or what?? can you do the fucking math?? you ppl are so fucking stupid wow  Grin Grin take the funds they have in usd ...and check the market price on the tokens invested TOTAL USD FUNDS ON THE DASHBOARD ARE ON MARKET PRICE ...JUST NOW DASHBOARD UPDATE THE PRICE AND  MOBILE GO IS UP TOTAL USD GO UP....IS YOUR IQ GUYS IN THIS FORUM UNDER 50 ??

No you're the egghead. The total usd on the website is not the time stamped amount distribution is calculated on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dolores12

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:02:57 AM

Dont think your seeing my point here buddy, they are doing distribution based off current prices, they should be doing distribution at the price everyone locked in at how is that not the way it should be? They actually made it perfectly clear many times you get locked in at the price at time of investment, so why are the total being displayed at current prices of the alt coins makes no sense

Money is coming in. A good bit of it everyday. That's why your total is reducing. It's not because of any price changes. Distribution is based on time stamp not fluctuating prices.

are you stupid or what?? can you do the fucking math?? you ppl are so fucking stupid wow  Grin Grin take the funds they have in usd ...and check the market price on the tokens invested TOTAL USD FUNDS ON THE DASHBOARD ARE ON MARKET PRICE ...JUST NOW DASHBOARD UPDATE THE PRICE AND  MOBILE GO IS UP TOTAL USD GO UP....IS YOUR IQ GUYS IN THIS FORUM UNDER 50 ??

No you're the egghead. The total usd on the website is not the time stamped amount distribution is calculated on.

YOU FUCKING LIER WHEN THE TOTAL USD CHANGES DISTRIBUTION CHANGE ALSO HOW STUPID YOU CAN BE Huh WTF IS GOING ON ?? ARE YOU MIKO? OR ANOTHER SHIT USER TAKING BLOWJOBS TO THE TEAM AND GIVE YOU BACK INSIDE INFOS ?? GO KILL YOUR SELF DUDE

THERE WILL BE ......
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:04:06 AM

are you stupid or what?? can you do the fucking math?? you ppl are so fucking stupid wow  Grin Grin take the funds they have in usd ...and check the market price on the tokens invested TOTAL USD FUNDS ON THE DASHBOARD ARE ON MARKET PRICE ...JUST NOW DASHBOARD UPDATE THE PRICE AND  MOBILE GO IS UP TOTAL USD GO UP....IS YOUR IQ GUYS IN THIS FORUM UNDER 50 ??

YOU FUCKING LIER WHEN THE TOTAL USD CHANGES DISTRIBUTION CHANGE ALSO HOW STUPID YOU CAN BE Huh WTF IS GOING ON ?? ARE YOU MIKO? OR ANOTHER SHIT USER TAKING BLOWJOBS TO THE TEAM AND GIVE YOU BACK INSIDE INFOS ?? GO KILL YOUR SELF DUDE

Haha. Drink much? I'm the guy that put the distribution system together.
dolores12

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:07:11 AM

are you stupid or what?? can you do the fucking math?? you ppl are so fucking stupid wow  Grin Grin take the funds they have in usd ...and check the market price on the tokens invested TOTAL USD FUNDS ON THE DASHBOARD ARE ON MARKET PRICE ...JUST NOW DASHBOARD UPDATE THE PRICE AND  MOBILE GO IS UP TOTAL USD GO UP....IS YOUR IQ GUYS IN THIS FORUM UNDER 50 ??

drink much?? is there anyone with half a brain to take screen shots on dashboard ...and fucking see that tokens many times change without more investments ..but just on the up's & down's of the market??

THERE WILL BE ......
dolores12

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:08:47 AM

well done lol are you just stupid or you just scam ppl? if you scam it is fine on my side...well done ...if you are stupid and you cant fucking do a simple math ..pls go kill your self

THERE WILL BE ......
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:09:07 AM

Is the ico amount listed on the mobilego site, the total amount raised at current prices yes or no? You had millions of dollars come in the first week when game was less than half and bitcoin was a couple hundred cheaper, the math just isnt adding up for me.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:09:12 AM

drink much?? is there anyone with half a brain to take screen shots on dashboard ...and fucking see that tokens many times change without more investments ..but just on the up's & down's of the market??

If you have time stamped screenshots send them over and we will have the team look them over.
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:10:13 AM

Is the ico amount listed on the mobilego site, the total amount raised at current prices yes or no? You had millions of dollars come in the first week when game was less than half and bitcoin was a couple hundred cheaper, the math just isnt adding up for me.

The amount on the site is not the time stamped amount, it's the current asset total amount.

Send over the details and we'll gladly look into it.
lweuoo

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:13:54 AM

Congrazt for milestone. I hope our shares don't decrease much
dolores12

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:15:07 AM

The amount on the site is not the time stamped amount, it's the current asset total amount.

SO WHY THE TOKENS DISTRIBUTION CHANGE ALSO YOU STUPID SHIT??

THERE WILL BE ......
oaks05

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:17:04 AM

Based off what im getting with my discounts factored in (investing with game and investing early)the amount of coins im getting Equals to the total raised at current prices, which was what i was afraid of

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
anwgust

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:17:50 AM

Because if the total funding grows your percent of the pie will decrease accordingly. It's simple as that.
oaks05

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:24:01 AM

Of course when more money comes in my share goes down im not arguing that my argument is my share and everyone elses share is being determined by current prices, if you do it by the time stamp of everyones investment like they say they are doing, the total value would be millions less from the total listed on the page due to the rise in value of all the coins in the past month

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
anwgust

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:27:37 AM

Of course when more money comes in my share goes down im not arguing that my argument is my share and everyone elses share is being determined by current prices, if you do it by the time stamp of everyones investment like they say they are doing, the total value would be millions less from the total listed on the page due to the rise in value of all the coins in the past month

Well, that's a good point I didn't understand you earlier. Anyway, I'm not going to calculate all the values of the coins atm and hope that @Jack Kuvake could give us clear answer from the question when US is going to be awake again.
dolores12

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:33:37 AM

Because if the total funding grows your percent of the pie will decrease accordingly. It's simple as that.

WOW WOW WOW WOW !! TOKEN DISTRIBUTION CHANGES WITHOUT NEW INVESTMENTS ....JUST WITH MARKET MOVES ....can your brain spot the difference?? AND THE PROBLEM IS WE PAY FOR THE 30M TOKENS THAT TEAM WILL KEEP SO THIS DISTRIBUTION SCAM FUCKS THE INVESTORS SIMPLE AS THAT ...

i will contact the ico escrow service  and i will inform them on the ico rules violation so they dont give the funds until this scam distribution resolved
this is there email

contact@bravenewcoin.com

THERE WILL BE ......
oaks05

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:39:38 AM

Relax lol let the explanation come first, a miscalculation that can be fixed if this is the issue.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
dolores12

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:45:11 AM

Relax lol let the explanation come first, a miscalculation that can be fixed if this is the issue.

no its not a miscalculation ...look what the guy made the dashboard say .....i have told @jack 10 times ...this is not a mistake ..funds must be stay locked from ico escrow ...this is a scam!! you ppl do not understand...in the ico investors "pay" for the 30m tokens team keesp in hands ...so this "miscalculation" make them more money ..simple as that ...

THERE WILL BE ......
applsdev

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 09:48:17 AM

Why the initial sum of my MGO tokens, purchased in the first week of the ICO for GAME with a 15% + 7% bonus discount, decreased with the increase in the total amount of ICO?
oaks05

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:49:20 AM

Well i just hope they can give us the total funds raised with everyones timestamps so we can do our own calculations

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
dolores12

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:52:10 AM

Why the initial sum of my MGO tokens, purchased in the first week of the ICO for GAME with a 15% + 7% bonus discount, decreased with the increase in the total amount of ICO?
[/quote

as more ppl invest this is normal ...the scam is that tokens number change as  market going up or down ..this is a violation of ico rules and the funds have to stay locked or go back to investors...they think investors are stupid...and most of the it is sad that they are ...STOP THE SCAM

THERE WILL BE ......
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: