Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:23:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
dolores12

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:30:54 PM

I've given my explanations for why MGO is not listed on exchanges. People can go back and read these. I understand people are upset and annoyed by the price drop. If you think I don't own MGO, you're wrong. It's my largest holding. This is not to give you confidence to keep holding. Like Turing said, each investor has the option to sell, hold, or buy more. If you don't believe in what we're doing and think this is dead, moving on is a possibility.

People have a tendency not to understand the relationship between GameCredits Inc, GAME, and MGO. One of our last updates was about an ESL tournament. I'm not sure what you think we're trying to do by building a relationship with ESL, but it's for esports, which we have clearly said is the industry targeted by MGO. The MobileGo foundation did not partner with ESL. You're right. Because as we have said since the very beginning GameCredits Inc is the company building every single product to use MGO. We even realized this concern and decided to move forward with GNation which is neither specifically for GAME or MGO, but rather for our ecosystem of products and technologies that use both tokens. Investors who can break apart the association of GameCredits Inc and GameCredits the token can clearly see our actions are not singular to one token. But that's hard for some, I get it. If you think we're doing nothing for MGO, you can move on. I know what we're doing, and I would sit behind this token if I didn't know what was being done with MGO.

LOL LOL guys he is a fucking scammer, mgo ico was for ceo company that is developing games hehe they where short on cash  lol they took your money hehe but i am not sad for the stupid investors ...this ico was only a pump and dump ...your money are gone  Grin

THERE WILL BE ......
bozzler94k

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:34:59 PM

I've given my explanations for why MGO is not listed on exchanges. People can go back and read these. I understand people are upset and annoyed by the price drop. If you think I don't own MGO, you're wrong. It's my largest holding. This is not to give you confidence to keep holding. Like Turing said, each investor has the option to sell, hold, or buy more. If you don't believe in what we're doing and think this is dead, moving on is a possibility.

People have a tendency not to understand the relationship between GameCredits Inc, GAME, and MGO. One of our last updates was about an ESL tournament. I'm not sure what you think we're trying to do by building a relationship with ESL, but it's for esports, which we have clearly said is the industry targeted by MGO. The MobileGo foundation did not partner with ESL. You're right. Because as we have said since the very beginning GameCredits Inc is the company building every single product to use MGO. We even realized this concern and decided to move forward with GNation which is neither specifically for GAME or MGO, but rather for our ecosystem of products and technologies that use both tokens. Investors who can break apart the association of GameCredits Inc and GameCredits the token can clearly see our actions are not singular to one token. But that's hard for some, I get it. If you think we're doing nothing for MGO, you can move on. I know what we're doing, and I would sit behind this token if I didn't know what was being done with MGO.

Yo straight up every single update or paragraph you write is utter garbage.  This coin sucks huge balls and you're defending it like a criminal lawyer.  Price is garbage, no bittrexx, retarded "updates" with no real product or advertisement.  It's been half a year and you still have no shame at all about how badly you guys fucked up a free money situation for all the investors lol
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:43:32 PM

I will keep buying this token as much as I can I believe in long term this will worth for it. This is really inspiring to read the latest post from official account they also have large numbers of coins and still holding them. I will keep showing my support to this project.
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:44:28 PM

Yo straight up every single update or paragraph you write is utter garbage.  This coin sucks huge balls and you're defending it like a criminal lawyer.  Price is garbage, no bittrexx, retarded "updates" with no real product or advertisement.  It's been half a year and you still have no shame at all about how badly you guys fucked up a free money situation for all the investors lol

LOL LOL guys he is a fucking scammer, mgo ico was for ceo company that is developing games hehe they where short on cash  lol they took your money hehe but i am not sad for the stupid investors ...this ico was only a pump and dump ...your money are gone  Grin

So why didn't you just sell?

Oh wait, Dolores, you're our house troll, always bashing a coin and praising it when it goes up again. I still love you man!  Grin

And bozzler94k? Your account seems to be created just to bash MGO, it's 6 pages of MGO fudding.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:57:56 PM

Yo straight up every single update or paragraph you write is utter garbage.  This coin sucks huge balls and you're defending it like a criminal lawyer.  Price is garbage, no bittrexx, retarded "updates" with no real product or advertisement.  It's been half a year and you still have no shame at all about how badly you guys fucked up a free money situation for all the investors lol

LOL LOL guys he is a fucking scammer, mgo ico was for ceo company that is developing games hehe they where short on cash  lol they took your money hehe but i am not sad for the stupid investors ...this ico was only a pump and dump ...your money are gone  Grin

Oh wait, Dolores, you're our house troll, always bashing a coin and praising it when it goes up again. I still love you man!  Grin

And bozzler94k? Your account seems to be created just to bash MGO, it's 6 pages of MGO fudding.

Meh, let them FUD all they want. I've got no problems taking short term profits in other coins to increase my MGO bags at this price. Anyone who accumulates at 10k and hodls is going to be rich in a year or two  Cheesy
Fallenzz

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:00:48 PM

Your last sentence is utter shit quote: If you think mgo is doing nothing you can move on wtf
people lost over 98% on your uncapped ico. So now you just say well you can sell like nothing has happened. Easy to say Jack when you got huge amounts free mgo. Listing on big exchanges will never happen for mgo. We are lucky if we can get out at 1$ in a next alt pump
Turing

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:11:10 PM

Never say never Wink

Game is listed on PoloniEx, I don't see why they wouldn't list MobileGo too. Same team behind it.
Rodderick

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:18:33 PM

I'm not worried about lack of exchanges. I didn't get into MGo just to dump it for a little profit. I'll either hold until it hits big or goes to zero. Either way getting itchy fingers after a couple months is silly.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:35:45 PM

Your last sentence is utter shit quote: If you think mgo is doing nothing you can move on wtf
people lost over 98% on your uncapped ico. So now you just say well you can sell like nothing has happened. Easy to say Jack when you got huge amounts free mgo. Listing on big exchanges will never happen for mgo. We are lucky if we can get out at 1$ in a next alt pump

Utter shit? It's called reality. The fact of the matter is no one forced anyone to wait this out if they didn't want to.I can't tell you how many coins I have sold at a loss because I started to lose faith in a project. I did my due diligence, made my assessment, sold and moved on to make other trades. And I wasn't always right. Sometimes I was wrong and the projects turned out great. ANS, NAV, XMR, DASH. And we openly said that this was uncapped funding. Let's not act like we said there would be a cap and fooled everyone. It was clear from the beginning.

Also, cut the 'free mgo' stuff. If I've ever been paid in a cryptocurrency it's been because of hard work. I started working for GAME when it was worth 10 cents and my monthly cut was 1500 GAME. That equates to 150 dollars a month for hours of work every week. Yes, my pay changed and evolved as my position in this company evolved, but I sure as hell have never gotten anything free.

Fallenzz

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:43:39 PM

Utter shit? It's called reality. The fact of the matter is no one forced anyone to wait this out if they didn't want to.I can't tell you how many coins I have sold at a loss because I started to lose faith in a project. I did my due diligence, made my assessment, sold and moved on to make other trades. And I wasn't always right. Sometimes I was wrong and the projects turned out great. ANS, NAV, XMR, DASH. And we openly said that this was uncapped funding. Let's not act like we said there would be a cap and fooled everyone. It was clear from the beginning.

Also, cut the 'free mgo' stuff. If I've ever been paid in a cryptocurrency it's been because of hard work. I started working for GAME when it was worth 10 cents and my monthly cut was 1500 GAME. That equates to 150 dollars a month for hours of work every week. Yes, my pay changed and evolved as my position in this company evolved, but I sure as hell have never gotten anything free.

Hard work maybe but not for us mgo investors. I should have bought game instead. But it's ok you, don't feel bad for the 8000 people who believed in your mgo project. 8000 people are wrong, and you're right. Now I understand your personality.
Turing

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:00:22 PM

Hard work maybe but not for us mgo investors. I should have bought game instead. But it's ok you, don't feel bad for the 8000 people who believed in your mgo project. 8000 people are wrong, and you're right. Now I understand your personality.

Keep talking like this, my buy order has almost filled.
RAGEmond

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:00:30 PM

I agree with all your points also with the hodl or sell and stfu .. I'm a hodler by myself and I've got a lot of MGO but there are 2 things which I'm really disapptioned:

- the fact that you said mgo will be listed directly after ico.. mgo has never been listed also we've never seen something like a "we're sorry guys heres some free MGO or at least a 5$ voucher for our store or something" just a yup sorry we promised bittrex but turned out to not work so yeah ..

- the fact that you discribed the possibility to move between waves MGO and eth MGO with a token changer .. (even during ico you said this will be possible within first weeks after ico) however theres still no such possibility.

so the fact that ppl invested $58mio and you didn't provide 2 of your promises right after ico and also the fact that the price is below underground makes a lot of ppl despair and I think you should've atleast shown some kind of understanding and some generosity with for eg. an investors giveaway or something like that .. just to keep up the mood up of your supporters

Turing

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:02:40 PM

I agree with all your points also with the hodl or sell and stfu .. I'm a hodler by myself and I've got a lot of MGO but there are 2 things which I'm really disapptioned:

- the fact that you said mgo will be listed directly after ico.. mgo has never been listed also we've never seen something like a "we're sorry guys heres some free MGO or at least a 5$ voucher for our store or something" just a yup sorry we promised bittrex but turned out to not work so yeah ..

- the fact that you discribed the possibility to move between waves MGO and eth MGO with a token changer .. (even during ico you said this will be possible within first weeks after ico) however theres still no such possibility.

so the fact that ppl invested $58mio and you didn't provide 2 of your promised right after ico and also the fact that the price is underground makes a lot of ppl despair and I think you should've atleast shown some kind of understanding and show some generosity by a investors giveaway or something like that just to keep up the mood of your supporters

iirc, the MGO blockswap by Incent (third party) had some serious bugs, so they have to develop it theirselves.

Listing on a big exchange is something I would like to see too, but I prefer the development and release of a product first.
And I'm very patient. Talking and trading didn't make me money, sitting and hodling did.
dolores12

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:05:44 PM

no mate, i do not troll now from this account as everyone can check my my post history  Smiley

sorry but this project is doomed , there are now bigger payers in crypto that are working on gaming shit , mgo is dead , and jack defends the project because at the time that he started working for gaming credits was a poor bastard , he made big money with this scammer ceo  ....

on slack  and on youtube fucking ceo - scammer - got money from mgo ico for his personal gaming dev company

at the time of the ico was saying big news coming etc etc etc

we may add a hard cap etc etc etc

now your money are gone ...heheh

thanks jack for my refund Smiley the 4 .23 btc i took are now over 20 hehe  Grin Grin

THERE WILL BE ......
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:19:51 PM

Dolores saying he no longer trolls is like a shark saying it no longer swims. They'll both stop when they're dead.

Dolores, we finished our Beta for Pixel Wars before any of the MGO funds were even released to us. The only thing we could use the funds for at this point is advertising the store and platform that will ultimately drive users to one of the signature games (which is pixel wars). HOWEVER, we control pixel wars so it will be the most feature heavy game right off the bat, that can derive the most functionality from both GAME and MGO. We can't control developers and get them to start allowing wagering and betting tournaments with their games. But we can control Pixel Wars. So why the hell wouldn't we use it to help with adoption of our tokens and directly benefit our investors? FYI we already said a substantial portion of profits from Pixel Wars would go directly to our charity foundation.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:24:51 PM

so the fact that ppl invested $58mio and you didn't provide 2 of your promised right after ico and also the fact that the price is underground makes a lot of ppl despair and I think you should've atleast shown some kind of understanding and show some generosity by a investors giveaway or something like that just to keep up the mood of your supporters

iirc, the MGO blockswap by Incent (third party) had some serious bugs, so they have to develop it theirselves.

Listing on a big exchange is something I would like to see too, but I prefer the development and release of a product first.
And I'm very patient. Talking and trading didn't make me money, sitting and hodling did.

Yes, for point 1: We only promised listing on Bittrex because the token officially listed and was trading until Bittrex realized it couldn't start trading and had to shut it down. That sucked and was a big burden for us. It became a reality and we're forced to continue pushing for listings.

Point 2: We were going to use the known standards for blockswap. The system was set up and could be used. However, we didn't open it up right away because we became worried about security concerns. Soon after ETL was hacked because of the known blockswap standards which meant we had to completely redesign a new standard. That is a vastly complicated process and unfortunately meant taking longer. We said this from the start of not being able to list.
Turing

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:36:36 PM

I still remember the DASH fud, when it still was Darkcoin and worth about $ 0.001 Grin
bozzler94k

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:33:47 PM

only one person in this thread in the past 3 months defending jack and everyone else saying it sucks.  this is like soviet russia LOL
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:40:13 PM

sad to watch....
Even more sad to hold   Lips sealed
lols

Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:47:34 PM

only one person in this thread in the past 3 months defending jack and everyone else saying it sucks.  this is like soviet russia LOL
Nah there are plenty. But there is only one person who created an account on bitcointalk specifically to FUD MGO for months (having only posted on the MGO thread), making people question his personal motives.
Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: