Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:12:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 [357] 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:14:11 PM

I have not seen MGO on the voting list: https://www.binance.com/vote.html

Jack Kuveke saying he is working on it

Binance would be great for MGO and Gamecredits. Reliable and high volume exchange.
Hope both don't go vote at the same round.
Chiraag001

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:56:38 PM

Hi jack, just buyed this massive 3l bottle of vaseline...
Do you think its going to make this completely non sense raping your first ico investor feeling?

I have now lost more in mgo that all my lost reunited in all my 30 years of life. Yeah i put money o could loose, you still raped me 5 year of hard work thanks so much for not being able to rebuy token to keep us afloat i feel very choosen to have supporter you hundred million of dollard buissness so that i javr to go back to a shitty work for a ahitty working pay becaise mgo raped me from alll my saving and pillow (BECAUSE i rebuy all the way down) thanks have fun raping good ppl for more than million i just hope you feel terribly ashamed for us .. Ohh wait you clearly dosent give a shit since your not even able to put 2 million 1% of your actual fund from ico in liqui to save our ass
 Thanks jack ass

we all are losing money or lost already , but this is too funny   Grin  , he raped you ,

looks like Jack Kuveke is mobilego´s  Harvey Weinstein , hahahahaha  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

at least he didn´t pull a Bill Cosby on you  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Haha my question to the guy was why he bought all the way down and is all his investment in MobileGo?

He has a point though. If MobileGo truly believed in their project they could easily buy back tokens on the cheap.
They collected 70+ cents per token and its now 30 cents - not to mention BTC has skyrocketed since ICO.
Oh and not to mention Bitcoincash and BTCgold and soon to be BTC2x they will receive.

Wow and no money to buy Mobilego dirt cheap at half fiat value? They could just buy and hold if they had super confidence in their project.
But I dont think they do.

This will be sub 30 cents soon
Ben271286

Activity: 434

I love this Game!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:05:11 PM

Hi jack, just buyed this massive 3l bottle of vaseline...
Do you think its going to make this completely non sense raping your first ico investor feeling?

I have now lost more in mgo that all my lost reunited in all my 30 years of life. Yeah i put money o could loose, you still raped me 5 year of hard work thanks so much for not being able to rebuy token to keep us afloat i feel very choosen to have supporter you hundred million of dollard buissness so that i javr to go back to a shitty work for a ahitty working pay becaise mgo raped me from alll my saving and pillow (BECAUSE i rebuy all the way down) thanks have fun raping good ppl for more than million i just hope you feel terribly ashamed for us .. Ohh wait you clearly dosent give a shit since your not even able to put 2 million 1% of your actual fund from ico in liqui to save our ass
 Thanks jack ass

we all are losing money or lost already , but this is too funny   Grin  , he raped you ,

looks like Jack Kuveke is mobilego´s  Harvey Weinstein , hahahahaha  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

at least he didn´t pull a Bill Cosby on you  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Haha my question to the guy was why he bought all the way down and is all his investment in MobileGo?

He has a point though. If MobileGo truly believed in their project they could easily buy back tokens on the cheap.
They collected 70+ cents per token and its now 30 cents - not to mention BTC has skyrocketed since ICO.
Oh and not to mention Bitcoincash and BTCgold and soon to be BTC2x they will receive.

Wow and no money to buy Mobilego dirt cheap at half fiat value? They could just buy and hold if they had super confidence in their project.
But I dont think they do.

This will be sub 30 cents soon

Way back before ICO i saw this youtube video over the project and was impressed...but now its just ridicoulous! Please let somebody serious take this over!
shadow0081

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:12:02 PM

This is an awsome project for gamers based on Gamecredits..hoping for a developmnet for this project and its success.
Ben271286

I love this Game!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:15:29 PM

This is an awsome project for gamers based on Gamecredits..hoping for a developmnet for this project and its success.

MobileGo is the Platform and GameCredits is only the currency Wink
jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:29:36 PM

Mobilego is still developing as planned. Perhaps in 2018 is MGO year, many plans will be made this year. Let's look at the results.
Ben271286

I love this Game!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:36:46 PM

Mobilego is still developing as planned. Perhaps in 2018 is MGO year, many plans will be made this year. Let's look at the results.

They didnt stick to their promises they made...this is not really professional...i expected more of this project...lets hope this wasnt a money grab at all...
And developing as planned???...nah not really!
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:20:59 PM

They didnt stick to their promises they made...this is not really professional...i expected more of this project...lets hope this wasnt a money grab at all...

Then there don't exist professional developers. Almost every product what has to be made from scratch have his bugs what needs to be killed before releasing. And almost always it run out of schedule. Saw this happen with many projects so I don't think it's strange that everything is not on the schedule as mentioned.

Better wait a little longer for a good useable product than release quick a shitty application with many problems.

Ben271286

I love this Game!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:50:35 PM

Then there don't exist professional developers. Almost every product what has to be made from scratch have his bugs what needs to be killed before releasing. And almost always it run out of schedule. Saw this happen with many projects so I don't think it's strange that everything is not on the schedule as mentioned.

Better wait a little longer for a good useable product than release quick a shitty application with many problems.

Absolutely agree with you and for sure i am in for the long term...but still frustrating! I really hope this wont get burried...because a 53Mio Dollar Project should show a bit more professionality. Last News shown up in July! It would also drag more attention as they would give some more infos about the project and the actual step on the roadmap...again...its a 53 MIO Dollar Project! These are no peanuts!
DXB2017

Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 05:39:21 PM

Mgo founders pure scam! They hite devs in poor serbia for 200$ a mobth ! They can hire 10 guys just to make it legal like they work! But they they are pure scam!
With 53 milion in may that is now over 200 milion they can hire them for 5 years!
Its all pre bulshit scam!

Whats your source for that?

I was in belgrade same time when jack was there!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
Ben271286

I love this Game!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:44:28 PM

Mgo founders pure scam! They hite devs in poor serbia for 200$ a mobth ! They can hire 10 guys just to make it legal like they work! But they they are pure scam!
With 53 milion in may that is now over 200 milion they can hire them for 5 years!

And what was your role? or are u a spy Grin
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 05:44:46 PM

Guys nobody want to list token that lost almost 90% ico price! Imagine you put 10 btc in ico and now token get you out 1.5 btc!

Exchange owners are not stupid!

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 05:45:56 PM

Not a spy but have conections all over! Ask google man about devs to hire in Serbia!

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:56:11 PM

Not a spy but have conections all over! Ask google man about devs to hire in Serbia!

So you doing this job voluntary what you will get in return I don't understand the logic behind this investigation. If we want to keep hold our tokens than what is your problem to post into this topic again and again. 
Ben271286

I love this Game!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:02:14 PM

obviously pretty easy and cheap Cheesy
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:02:47 PM

So you doing this job voluntary what you will get in return I don't understand the logic behind this investigation. If we want to keep hold our tokens than what is your problem to post into this topic again and again. 

His trade bot needs the fluctuation.
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:26:26 PM

Absolutely agree with you and for sure i am in for the long term...but still frustrating! I really hope this wont get burried...because a 53Mio Dollar Project should show a bit more professionality. Last News shown up in July! It would also drag more attention as they would give some more infos about the project and the actual step on the roadmap...again...its a 53 MIO Dollar Project! These are no peanuts!

Did you miss the announcement about UNITY last month?
The update about the app? What is currently under audit.
Jack keeps us up to date the whole time. 

oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:17:00 PM

hopefully mgo didnt make it on the vote list this time around because they are in talks to being added that would be a nice surprise but not giving my hopes up.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
leyton11

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:40:09 PM

Guys nobody want to list token that lost almost 90% ico price! Imagine you put 10 btc in ico and now token get you out 1.5 btc!

Exchange owners are not stupid!
50 million dollars isn't a small raised funds. I don't think the price of this token decreases forever until no one hold this token Tongue. Although, the whale in MGO are testing our patience, but it's really annoying while the price of Bitcoin increases more and our token decreases more too Cry
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 08:27:59 PM

To say am disappointed would be an understatement.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 [357] 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: