Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:01:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 [364] 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:48:55 PM

3. Well the ESL tournament went well. The winning team was called BuhalGaming. Our team took them to ESL One Hamburg after they won their tournament. We then had the opporunity to meet a bunch of the players at ESL One (guys from teams like Team Liquid and Team Secret). We then engaged in a number of meetings with people we met or were arranged to meet while in Hamburg. Overall it was a success and I hope I can share some more relevant info with time (regarding the meetings).  

Is there an offical Site of those Tournaments? Because if he didnt asked nobody would get this Info...would be great to announce such events..

We certainly announced this tournament. We announced via our newsletter, and via social media.

http://mailchi.mp/619a6e8bf58c/gamecredits-and-mobilego-team-partner-with-esl-to-host-tournament

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:56:32 PM

3. Well the ESL tournament went well. The winning team was called BuhalGaming. Our team took them to ESL One Hamburg after they won their tournament. We then had the opporunity to meet a bunch of the players at ESL One (guys from teams like Team Liquid and Team Secret). We then engaged in a number of meetings with people we met or were arranged to meet while in Hamburg. Overall it was a success and I hope I can share some more relevant info with time (regarding the meetings).  

Is there an offical Site of those Tournaments? Because if he didnt asked nobody would get this Info...would be great to announce such events..

We certainly announced this tournament. We announced via our newsletter, and via social media.

http://mailchi.mp/619a6e8bf58c/gamecredits-and-mobilego-team-partner-with-esl-to-host-tournament

what happened ?
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:39:09 PM

Some questions that I got for Jack

- Please explain in detail why the esports/wagering are delayed. What's the problem?

- Blockswap what is the exact status?

- I can only see 19 people on the team. Where is the rest? They would be added within a week but that is weeks ago

- Why did bittrex declined MGO?

- Why no regular newsletters? Investors have to dig for information that's not normal.

- How many people are doing marketing/pr in the team?

- NDA's another one was supposed to be announced one week after Unity none came. Why?

Please straight answers that's all I ask

Thanks in advance

Glad to see you're saying thanks and being polite rather than personally insulting me or fudding.

1. No problem with the wagering app. These applications have never existed before. They take time to develop. We came up with an original estimate about 6 months ago, and we haven't shared it in a long time since then. That estimate was circa early Q4. Now we've reorganized our estimates onto the gnation website. This is the life of development of proprietary applications that use new tech like blockchain to create applications that are literally non-existant elsewhere. If creating a wagering application was that easy, someone would have done it already. And if running a blockchain behind major applications was easy, every single multi billion dollar company would have done it already.

2. Still in development of a new industry solution. We have no safe standard to go off of, so we have to build a complete new one if we want it to work. And things we build may break or not work along the way.

3. Well I posted a photo of 60 to 70 including all of those people on the website together in our office. So that should help make some people calm. The team isn't desperate to post photos like how some people here are desperate for us to post photos. There were recently a bunch more photos taken. I will do my best to get more people added to the website faster.

4. As I have said multiple times, we were not out right declined by bittrex. We were told we needed to meet compliance to SEC driven standards, and they were incredibly vague on how to do that. They also didn't list coins or talk to projects about listing for months. Prying information from them is not easy. So we are still working as hard as possible given the circumstances to list there. IF they deny us I will announce it.

5. We send out newsletters, and have sent out newsletters around every 2 weeks. But newsletters have to do with news that can be publicly shared. That's where the 'news' in the word comes from. When there aren't loads of newsletters, it's because there isn't a ton of public news we can share. Even still, when I traveled to Serbia I spoke about marketing restructuring and made plans for hours. These things don't happen overnight. But changes are being made. I hope you follow us on twitter because Sergey has been tweeting pictures from all of the conferences and events he's been attending. And he's been at alot this week.

6. About 5-6 people strictly on PR, not including other people who do other marketing jobs.

7. know I never said there was definitely another NDA coming a week after. There are countless things going on in the background that I know of. I tend to keep them under lock and keep until I know things are official.

much obliged
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:11:39 PM

- Please explain in detail why the esports/wagering are delayed. What's the problem?

- I can only see 19 people on the team. Where is the rest? They would be added within a week but that is weeks ago

- Why no regular newsletters? Investors have to dig for information that's not normal.

- NDA's another one was supposed to be announced one week after Unity none came. Why?

Thanks in advance

Glad to see you're saying thanks and being polite rather than personally insulting me or fudding.

1. No problem with the wagering app. These applications have never existed before. They take time to develop. We came up with an original estimate about 6 months ago, and we haven't shared it in a long time since then. That estimate was circa early Q4. Now we've reorganized our estimates onto the gnation website. This is the life of development of proprietary applications that use new tech like blockchain to create applications that are literally non-existant elsewhere. If creating a wagering application was that easy, someone would have done it already. And if running a blockchain behind major applications was easy, every single multi billion dollar company would have done it already.

2. Still in development of a new industry solution. We have no safe standard to go off of, so we have to build a complete new one if we want it to work. And things we build may break or not work along the way.

3. Well I posted a photo of 60 to 70 including all of those people on the website together in our office. So that should help make some people calm. The team isn't desperate to post photos like how some people here are desperate for us to post photos. There were recently a bunch more photos taken. I will do my best to get more people added to the website faster.

4. As I have said multiple times, we were not out right declined by bittrex. We were told we needed to meet compliance to SEC driven standards, and they were incredibly vague on how to do that. They also didn't list coins or talk to projects about listing for months. Prying information from them is not easy. So we are still working as hard as possible given the circumstances to list there. IF they deny us I will announce it.

5. We send out newsletters, and have sent out newsletters around every 2 weeks. But newsletters have to do with news that can be publicly shared. That's where the 'news' in the word comes from. When there aren't loads of newsletters, it's because there isn't a ton of public news we can share. Even still, when I traveled to Serbia I spoke about marketing restructuring and made plans for hours. These things don't happen overnight. But changes are being made. I hope you follow us on twitter because Sergey has been tweeting pictures from all of the conferences and events he's been attending. And he's been at alot this week.

6. About 5-6 people strictly on PR, not including other people who do other marketing jobs.

7. know I never said there was definitely another NDA coming a week after. There are countless things going on in the background that I know of. I tend to keep them under lock and keep until I know things are official.

much obliged

Same here. Nice summary.

The price is so low now that one can buy a bag with small change. It wont hurt to stock up some at this price. I prefer eMGO though.
Fallenzz

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:11:13 PM

Thanks in advance

much obliged

Same here. Nice summary.

The price is so low now that one can buy a bag with small change. It wont hurt to stock up some at this price. I prefer eMGO though.

True easy buy from here
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:21:04 AM

looking at the price....
shakes head
looking at teh price again....
bangs head on the table!

WTF guyz WTF

MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 06:16:10 AM

looking at the price....
shakes head
bangs head on the table!

WTF guyz WTF

For a 6 month old coin that's still working on the release of it's product, the price is realistic.
The ICO was a bit too succesful, so the price per token was too high at the launch.

If you invested in Bitcoins, well, you know what happened to the Bitcoin price... it went up 6 times since the ICO...

So, I understand if you invested in this ICO you could feel really bad right now, but actually the price is right for the phase this project is in.

The partnership with Unity, other partnerships, eGames, release of the plugin, store and the 100$ million budget of the team will make this a success.

So status? If you search a cheap investment: this is the right time. If you invested during the ICO? Ouch... but hodl...
Monia

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:02:11 PM

looking at the price....
shakes head
bangs head on the table!

WTF guyz WTF

For a 6 month old coin that's still working on the release of it's product, the price is realistic.
The ICO was a bit too succesful, so the price per token was too high at the launch.

If you invested in Bitcoins, well, you know what happened to the Bitcoin price... it went up 6 times since the ICO...

So, I understand if you invested in this ICO you could feel really bad right now, but actually the price is right for the phase this project is in.

The partnership with Unity, other partnerships, eGames, release of the plugin, store and the 100$ million budget of the team will make this a success.

So status? If you search a cheap investment: this is the right time. If you invested during the ICO? Ouch... but hodl...

You are right on all points, but still I would like more real work from the team and more information at what stage the project is. This would give a positive result on the cost of the coin.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:13:17 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 01:44:42 PM by Diamond_Darrell

Quite right, when will we already divide our money?

Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:32:05 PM

NEWSLETTER for thos who haven't signed up for it!

===

Listing our Recent Gaming Conference Activities

GNation President, GameCredits CEO, and MobileGo Co-Founder Sergey Sholom took the time to personally explain our teams recent and upcoming travels to gaming conferences around the world. We've been traveling non-stop throughout October and will continue through November! As always be sure to let us know if you have any questions regarding our events.
Unite Austin, USA (3-5 of October 2017)

This conference was an incredible start to GNations' public journey. It featured many meetings and the first presentation of the GNation, MobileGo, and GameCredits ecosystem to a gaming audience.

Unite Austin
Unite Melbourne, Australia (23rd of October 2017)

GameCredits Product Director Maxim Sholom and Event Manager Aleksandar Manja took a long trip to Australia to meet dozens of game developers. We are receiving increasing inquiries from eager game developers. The most frequently asked question is: 'When will begin to see these fantastic changes?' It is clear that members of the gaming industry want a chance to join a community and increase their revenue potential through GNation.

Unite Melbourne
Unite Singapore (2-3rd of November 2017)

In Singapore we began to feel the power of providing products that offer better revenue streams and new monetization methods to game developers. These Asian developers were particularly interested in our two digital assets, and how they were designed as universal currencies for the industry as a whole. We think it is only natural that an evolving gaming economy relies on cryptocurrencies like GameCredits and MobileGo.

Unite Singapore
Thailand Game Show (3-5th of November 2017)

Less than a week ago we visited Thailand's largest game showcase. In Thailand we witnessed huge interest in the esports sector. Capitalizing on this countries massive interest in esports by delivering our applications using MobileGo will be a fantastic opportunity!

Thailand Game Show
Unite India (8-9th of November 2017) - Come Meet Us!

Unite India is one of Unity's fastest growing conferences. We expect over a thousand attendees from some of India's most elite gaming companies. We will be presenting to one of our first target markets and look forward to an intense conference. Be sure to check out Unite India's website if you would like to meet us in person!

Unite India
G-STAR, Busan, South Korea (16-18th of November 2017) - Come meet us!

G-STAR is one of the largest gaming conferences in the world and attracts the most successful gaming companies and developers. Last year, the event drew 653 exhibitors and over 217,000 attendees! Even larger numbers are expected in 2017. We encourage our Korean community members to come meet us while we showcase GNation!

G-STAR
Thank you for all of your continued support. The disruptive capabilities of GNation, MobileGo, and GameCredits are only possible because of our community. We will continue to work tirelessly to make our dreams a reality.

-Sergey Sholom

Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:47:28 PM

As some of you know, our projects have been traveling around the world to speak to members of the gaming industry. GameCredits CEO, GNation President, and MobileGo Co-Founder Sergey Sholom wanted to take the time to personally explain our travels from October-November to 6 major gaming conferences around the world. This newsletter outlines these events and provides pictures of either Sergey or other team members at the conferences. These events have been huge for us, generating tons of positive feedback from dozens of game developers around the world. The largest event we will attend is coming up. This event is known as G-STAR, a South Korean gaming conference with over 215,000 attendees last year. We appreciate all of your support and invite anyone from our community to come visit us at one of the upcoming conferences.

Read more: http://mailchi.mp/145a01a33d9e/information-regarding-our-busy-conference-schedule
the-bitcoiner

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 06:44:39 PM

Just overwhelming!
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:28:23 PM

This is so great to see, if people still can't see mgo is the real deal I don't understand it anymore.

Keep on going with the great job and spreading the word about mgo around the global.

Ben271286

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

I love this Game!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:14:37 PM

As some of you know, our projects have been traveling around the world to speak to members of the gaming industry. GameCredits CEO, GNation President, and MobileGo Co-Founder Sergey Sholom wanted to take the time to personally explain our travels from October-November to 6 major gaming conferences around the world. This newsletter outlines these events and provides pictures of either Sergey or other team members at the conferences. These events have been huge for us, generating tons of positive feedback from dozens of game developers around the world. The largest event we will attend is coming up. This event is known as G-STAR, a South Korean gaming conference with over 215,000 attendees last year. We appreciate all of your support and invite anyone from our community to come visit us at one of the upcoming conferences.

Read more: http://mailchi.mp/145a01a33d9e/information-regarding-our-busy-conference-schedule

Thanks for that! Exactly at the right moment! I hope to get more of such info about upcoming events! This will ppl give back their trust in the project!
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:31:27 PM

Thanks for that! Exactly at the right moment! I hope to get more of such info about upcoming events! This will ppl give back their trust in the project!

For sure it will!

And don't forget... even if the MobileGo team would spend 10$ million a year on development and promotion, they could continue to do so for 10 years.

To put the current MGO price (and marketcap) in perspective: the MobileGo team could buy up the MGO marketcap 3 times and would still hold $25 million for development and promotion... it's a huge stack of money!

I expect this week to be the last week of cheap MGO tokens...
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:20:55 PM

For sure it will!

And don't forget... even if the MobileGo team would spend 10$ million a year on development and promotion, they could continue to do so for 10 years.

To put the current MGO price (and marketcap) in perspective: the MobileGo team could buy up the MGO marketcap 3 times and would still hold $25 million for development and promotion... it's a huge stack of money!

I expect this week to be the last week of cheap MGO tokens...

Well, yes, as it was stated by someone before 8 weekends and all. I understand that the eighth this week)) well, we will wait

Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:35:30 AM

These conferences have been very important for us. At this exact moment Sergey Sholom is in India at Unity Unite meeting dozens of developers.

Check out these tweets for photos.

https://twitter.com/gamecredits/status/928117978826268672

https://twitter.com/sergeysholom/status/928102370419937280/photo/1
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:29:44 AM

I think word is starting to get out, nice lil price jump and some nice lil buys put in the past few mins, keep up the good work mgo getting the word out at these conferences~!

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 05:40:17 AM

These conferences have been very important for us. At this exact moment Sergey Sholom is in India at Unity Unite meeting dozens of developers.

Check out these tweets for photos.

https://twitter.com/gamecredits/status/928117978826268672

https://twitter.com/sergeysholom/status/928102370419937280/photo/1

Lets hope this move MGO from a dead token and community start to stock it back.

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
the-bitcoiner

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 06:22:41 AM

https://twitter.com/sergeysholom/status/928103744536899584  Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 [364] 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: