Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:24:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 [365] 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:26:53 AM

These conferences have been very important for us. At this exact moment Sergey Sholom is in India at Unity Unite meeting dozens of developers.

Check out these tweets for photos.

https://twitter.com/gamecredits/status/928117978826268672

https://twitter.com/sergeysholom/status/928102370419937280/photo/1

Lets hope this move MGO from a dead token and community start to stock it back.

MGO is like one of those things that one day when you wake up it will have shot through the roof and find a next floor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 07:05:44 AM

looking at the price....
shakes head
looking at teh price again....
bangs head on the table!

WTF guyz WTF

Dude, BTC was hovering around $2500 when this ICO occured and my 2 BTC investment is currently worth $2160, while their compensations has quarupled. Plus Extra from Bitcoin cash, and upcoming Segwit. Currently trading in shitty/low volume exchange, the promised platform is super late, the  promised buy back has been eschewed. Just telling us about all the lovely places they get to travel too, and chats at conferences with hopes of probably securing more funds. The sheeps/those who bought at this current price shill on. Anyway, i will stop cos most replies to my statement will just state that i am a fudder. SMFH

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Ben271286

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

I love this Game!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:09:26 AM

looking at the price....
shakes head
bangs head on the table!

WTF guyz WTF

Dude, BTC was hovering around $2500 when this ICO occured and my 2 BTC investment is currently worth $2160, while their compensations has quarupled. Plus Extra from Bitcoin cash, and upcoming Segwit. Currently trading in shitty/low volume exchange, the promised platform is super late, the  promised buy back has been eschewed. Just telling us about all the lovely places they get to travel too, and talk to others in hopes of probably securing more funds. The sheeps/those who bought at this current price shill on. Anyway, i will stop cos most replies to my statement will just state that i am just a fudder. SMFH

You will get out with loss then? I guess not...what else will YOU do? I see this as a light at the end of the Tunnel...new alt season will come...if you bought ico u can just hold...i pushed down my expections...so every piece of info is a nice candy!
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:23:02 AM

looking at the price....
shakes head
bangs head on the table!

WTF guyz WTF

Dude, BTC was hovering around $2500 when this ICO occured and my 2 BTC investment is currently worth $2160, while their compensations has quarupled. Plus Extra from Bitcoin cash, and upcoming Segwit. Currently trading in shitty/low volume exchange, the promised platform is super late, the  promised buy back has been eschewed. Just telling us about all the lovely places they get to travel too, and talk to others in hopes of probably securing more funds. The sheeps/those who bought at this current price shill on. Anyway, i will stop cos most replies to my statement will just state that i am just a fudder. SMFH

You will get out with loss then? I guess not...what else will YOU do? I see this as a light at the end of the Tunnel...new alt season will come...if you bought ico u can just hold...i pushed down my expections...so every piece of info is a nice candy!

+1
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:26:25 AM

looking at the price....
shakes head
bangs head on the table!

WTF guyz WTF

I got in at the first my GAME and it was lost for me. Because there were some issues on the ico platform and it affected my investment. And this rising of BTC price and decreasing of MGO price since the ico. But I really trust the team. They've done good job so far on GameCredits. And now they have enough sources to do much more. And hope we'll be rewarded.
Ben271286

Merit: 100

I love this Game!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:33:52 AM

looking at the price....
shakes head
bangs head on the table!

WTF guyz WTF

I got in at the first my GAME and it was lost for me. Because there were some issues on the ico platform and it affected my investment. And this rising of BTC price and decreasing of MGO price since the ico. But I really trust the team. They've done good job so far on GameCredits. And now they have enough sources to do much more. And hope we'll be rewarded.

ofcourse we will...let mgo pump over night and everybody is jumping back in...just psychology! People will buy like its a shitcoin! and i guess there will be more attention because if 1 from 10 buyers will do research they will hold too...and we can get a stable support level...the whole market is on its knees! Buy the Fear!!!!
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 09:48:58 AM

looking at the price....
shakes head
bangs head on the table!

WTF guyz WTF

It is noticeable that newer listings and ICO's gain in price more readily at the expense of older established projects. This is down to 2 main causes:

1. A lot of money is pulled from existing cryptos in the expectation of greater, quicker gains : this is becoming a self-reinforcing and accelerating process.

2. New projects are able to learn from the experience, good and bad, of the established cryptos, and some will be better for it.

There is no way to mitigate this process. The only real advantage of an older project is its existing adoption and critical mass, hence the biggest, BTC continues to gain.

The only way this will reverse is once the bubble bursts and the inevitable crash comes. All cryptos will fall massively, but the established real projects will retain more value.

I watched it happen in 2013-4, but the timing is not predictable.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:53:45 AM

These people who keep swinging from one project to another they sometimes make small money other times just pull back their investments at some loss or equivalent which is rare to happen these days. Those after seeing potential and development stick to any project where work is being done always are big winners in this game.
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:07:23 PM

ICO holder here and very calm about my investment here. Especially since I more then doubled my stash at about $0.23 last week Smiley When you see a project holding $100M and their marketcap is $30M you know its a good investment that will pay off sooner or later.

looking at the price....
shakes head
bangs head on the table!

WTF guyz WTF

For a 6 month old coin that's still working on the release of it's product, the price is realistic.
The ICO was a bit too succesful, so the price per token was too high at the launch.

If you invested in Bitcoins, well, you know what happened to the Bitcoin price... it went up 6 times since the ICO...

So, I understand if you invested in this ICO you could feel really bad right now, but actually the price is right for the phase this project is in.

The partnership with Unity, other partnerships, eGames, release of the plugin, store and the 100$ million budget of the team will make this a success.

So status? If you search a cheap investment: this is the right time. If you invested during the ICO? Ouch... but hodl...
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:30:41 PM

In case you guys still looking for the info, as far as i know the list was published at least on our slack channel.

Anyway:

jackkuveke

"Here are the 50 thunderclap supporters that will receive 1000 MobileGo. Please keep in mind that this is lower on our list. We will likely distribute the coins to the winners between 1 and a half to 2 months from now."

minority, ton200696, hungry 4 fishy coins, Mr Crypto, All-Rounder , Adrien POPPP , CB, Dmitry Zelinskiy , adel hmdt , junpolo , giuseppa benedetto, Andrew Aldrich, Jakob Strauch , Michel Hiemstra , Wouter, mawan, 360DegreeWallMirror, AXBORD, jack komber, Coin Shark, Jetro, SEEKER, altcoinvestor, F. Ruiz-Tapiador, Amy chan, TI-BOX, Martin Porubsky , chris back , Trader , Blockchain DK , BITCOIN MINER , Armand Aguillon , Pampam big , SeoExpert , ukon,Kate , 2012 BTC , Phil.L , Veki , Saira   ,Albertus Jun, PapillonV, John Galt,Yes , We Pump, daddybios, Hordiienko Yevhenii, Bitcoin Bets , Anondran , Citra Minati Putri , SjaakTrekhaak
Hi guys! I want to inform you that the team fulfilled its promise and they sent me the promised reward. so I want to thank Jack Kuveke and team MOBILEGO, Thanks guys.
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:35:14 PM

Yes. The problem is in this ICO bubble start ups were given a lot of money with essentially no product - development time is needed. To further compound this problem is both Bitcoin and Ethereum have had a major boom. So the opportunity cost of holding tokens such as Mobilego, Bancor, Stox, Monetha, Sonm has been large. Its caused people to sell off tokens at a loss to try and recoup money back.

With the market being very bearish right now I can quite easily still see more downside for mobilego - but it is probably not worth selling now.

The last part of your post is decisive. It is probably not worth selling. Selling now is nothing but a big gamble to me. Mobilego has a concept in place and I am positive they will deliver on that. Better just forget about your tokens for some time and wait for serious development progress. Buying and selling back and forth between BTC/ETH and tokens like Mobilego can also lead to serious losses.
Now of course the whole market jumps up and down, in such moments in the market it is best to sit quietly already purchased coins and do not twitch. I agree with you, it is easy to lose and just did not get the profits.

Except you have insider knowledge and that does not apply to the average investor. In crypto all investors basically have zero patience it is crazy. If you think Mobilego is good just stick to it and that's it. Why be angry everyday about a few cents up or down? I don't understand it.
You have to look from the investor point of view , they invested in mobilego between 30-90K btc sat , and today you can buy it at 5K sat , all everyone says give them a year ,but after 6 months liqui is the best thing they can do and the price won´t go up unless it gets enlisted on one of the three major exchanges , you guys are right , at this point it doesn´t make sense to sell ,we are all bagholders and it appears like it is not gonna change for a while.  I have no idea what will happen to Mgo price since bitcoin is on the rise again.

But you also have to acknowledge that everyone was willing to buy straight into the hype. Nobody asked themselves the question whether the hype was justified and the price. They all thew their Ether straight to Mobilego without analyzing the fundamentals. I think many ICOs are overvalued. Nowhere in the real world would you find evaluations like you do in crypto. Nonetheless, I believe Mobilego can turn into something great. I will hold my tokens.

But it was a reasonable hype...and the team fired the hype...and everybidy expected a product...even experienced investors! And look at it now...but also i will be patient...maybe we will get sth next year...i really hope that.

Your own words imply that it is still questionable whether the hype was reasonable. Expectations have not been met so far so why do you say hype was reasonable? Let's better wait and see what happens and we can still decide whether the hype was reasonable for Mobilego.

I mean at this moment, back in time, i looked at the presentation of this project, really good ideas it really could get a competitioner of Apple and Google...WOW!!!
The "Roadmap" also promising!

May - June: Gamecredits Mobile Store Public Launch
May - June: Gamecredits accepted for mobile store games and in game content purchases
June -August: marketing funds deployed
July - August: first centralized tournaments on platform
Q4 2017 -complete gamification of mobile platform including MobileGo token integration into player profiles, statuses, and rewards
Q4 2017 -complete decentralized virtual gamer marketplace
Q1 2018 -complete integration of decentralized gamer matches and decentralized gamer tournaments

So for me this hype was reasonable because they made me expect that all this will happen in time and so this took ofcourse influence on my decision to invest or not. But like you say...also i will wait and try to be patient...i will expect nothing so i will be happy about every announcement. I have strong hands so lets see.

You are of course right about the delays, no need to argue about it. The problem with software development always is that it mostly takes more time than calculated. Maybe we should expect from a professional team to plan well in advance and count all relevant factors in, but as I said, it's more often than not taking more time than expected. I absolutely understand when you say it influences your decision. And this leads me to the next point: of course the incentive of those running an ICO is to present themselves as spectacular as possible to get as many funds as possible. It's not the greatest attitude, but it is how it is. We as investors should take that into consideration. My personal feeling is that we are still good to go here, though I might be mistaken. And by the way: it wouldn't be for the first time! Smiley But I have also been right several times. It's difficult Wink
DXB2017

Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:39:02 PM

We are all in big big lost! Real big and i dont understand founders at all! But ok we need to wait!  Hope btc drop after fork to 5000$ or les and mgo explode so we can get our investion of btc back at 50% at least!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:21:04 PM

We are all in big big lost! Real big and i dont understand founders at all! But ok we need to wait!  Hope btc drop after fork to 5000$ or les and mgo explode so we can get our investion of btc back at 50% at least!

Go fud somewhere else. Your post history is 70% MGO fud...
The project is fine, a lot of developments, Unity partnership (confirmed) and conferences right now.

That current value is low is true, goes for many projects while BTC was rising.

But this... is great Smiley http://mailchi.mp/145a01a33d9e/information-regarding-our-busy-conference-schedule
daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:59:02 PM

whats the time frame for the release of the app after the audit is done? Immediate release?
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:17:18 PM

Got back on Pixel Wars for the first time in a couple of weeks... WOW. Huge updates have taken place. Overhaul of graphics and PvE mechanics. Beautiful. Jack said some advertising has taken place regarding Pixel Wars, definitely gonna spend some time grinding so I can be ahead of the curve once this game goes viral.

Also, great upward trend going on rn. Hoping this transfers over to wMGO, too. I've been buying the hella cheap coins, don't mind waiting for token swap to take place and fix the price.
someonesomeone

Activity: 933

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:21:38 PM

Damn, should have bought more at 23c Smiley Looks like someone is buying up huge quantities of MGO. Fun times ahead Smiley
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:47:02 PM

We are all in big big lost! Real big and i dont understand founders at all! But ok we need to wait!  Hope btc drop after fork to 5000$ or les and mgo explode so we can get our investion of btc back at 50% at least!

Sell and leave. Your fudding is beyond pathetic
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:51:33 PM

Gamecredits and Mobilego seems like a very good partnership. I think both of them can be success from it. Also all the conferences they visit the last time can attract a lot of new people to the projects.
tyson187

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:39:39 PM

On the new roadmap it says , the eSports app will be released at the beginning of november .

My guess is they will release it prior to the G-STAR conference in South Korea on the 16th or at their presentation on that day .

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:56:26 AM

It still may take time to happen as development is being carried on under the umbrella of Gnation where Game Credit and MobileGo will come out with more potential. It is still time to buy that is the thing everyone who has eye on things will do agree. These projects have developers and funds and experience so be patient to not miss this opportunity.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Pages: « 1 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 [365] 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: