Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:43:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 [369] 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:16:45 AM

As some of you know, our projects have been traveling around the world to speak to members of the gaming industry. GameCredits CEO, GNation President, and MobileGo Co-Founder Sergey Sholom wanted to take the time to personally explain our travels from October-November to 6 major gaming conferences around the world. This newsletter outlines these events and provides pictures of either Sergey or other team members at the conferences. These events have been huge for us, generating tons of positive feedback from dozens of game developers around the world. The largest event we will attend is coming up. This event is known as G-STAR, a South Korean gaming conference with over 215,000 attendees last year. We appreciate all of your support and invite anyone from our community to come visit us at one of the upcoming conferences.

Read more: http://mailchi.mp/145a01a33d9e/information-regarding-our-busy-conference-schedule

Thanks for that! Exactly at the right moment! I hope to get more of such info about upcoming events! This will ppl give back their trust in the project!

For sure it will!

And don't forget... even if the MobileGo team would spend 10$ million a year on development and promotion, they could continue to do so for 10 years.

To put the current MGO price (and marketcap) in perspective: the MobileGo team could buy up the MGO marketcap 3 times and would still hold $25 million for development and promotion... it's a huge stack of money!

I expect this week to be the last week of cheap MGO tokens...

You nailed it, again Smiley

@ Jack: great update Jack! These are serious developments!
big news for MGO glad too see the contract is ready to go, just imagine when they get all the licensing needed, exciting outlook for mgo for sure.

No doubt these are good news. But looking a bit closer at the current evaluation of the project and the actual money the team still has it is really weird what we are observing. It's even difficult to find a proper explanation, but it might be that many people here who invested don't think that a dollar in the hands of the team is simply not worth a dollar, meaning that people distrust the team to get at least face value out of every dollar. I don't share that opinion and I am still a believer!  Cool
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:25:10 AM

The recent development is exciting, showing a lot of progresses. The release of the smart contract is truely a milestone for MGO.

jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:21:50 PM

The mobile game market is growing faster than other markets and Mobilego will growing faster than other altcoins. They have recent large updates such as betting application, good signals for MGO development.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:02:57 PM

Happy Monday everyone. In exactly one week, Monday November 20th at 8:00 AM PST, GameCredits CEO, GNation President, and MobileGo Co-Founder Sergey Sholom will host a Q&A livestream. This will be your chance to get an answer directly from the top of the company. If you would like to ask a question, please send me a direct message with your question on either Slack, Telegram, or Discord. We will also do our best to answer questions we receive during the livestream.

Read more here: http://mailchi.mp/de88bc821713/sergey-sholom-livestream-november-20th
FreshB

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 03:43:39 PM

Happy Monday everyone. In exactly one week, Monday November 20th at 8:00 AM PST, GameCredits CEO, GNation President, and MobileGo Co-Founder Sergey Sholom will host a Q&A livestream. This will be your chance to get an answer directly from the top of the company. If you would like to ask a question, please send me a direct message with your question on either Slack, Telegram, or Discord. We will also do our best to answer questions we receive during the livestream.

Read more here: http://mailchi.mp/de88bc821713/sergey-sholom-livestream-november-20th
Awesome, I just noticed the email concerning the Livestream. I will be looking forward to it.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:52:01 PM

Awesome, I just noticed the email concerning the Livestream. I will be looking forward to it.

i am really happy now , mgo team is around us and keep their hard work, i already set the alarm clock at  Monday November 20th at 8:00 AM PST, hope not miss it.
DXB2017

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:56:10 PM

Real good to hear that! Time for mgo to rise ... i only hope somebody will ask for advertise.. since i dont see any mgo advertise jet!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:32:52 PM

So early on the east coast, but il def try and watch n participate in the live stream.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:35:28 PM

So early on the east coast, but il def try and watch n participate in the live stream.

Actually, it's later for the east coast. The west coast is 3 hours behind the east coast. So the livestream would be 11:00 AM EST (New York Time).
fazzx

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:10:10 PM

Where can you buy MGO from?
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:45:26 PM

Has there been any indication when Bittrex might finally support MobileGo?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
josegr4ham

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:26:29 PM

Just bought MGO tokens on the waves DEX for just 42c, can anyone explain this? Why is it so cheap?
syclone

Activity: 755

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:29:16 PM

Oh how I regret not selling this coin on liqui when it was up x3 from ICO.  now it's a long term bag that will need to 10x to get back to that point.
fazzx

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:45:58 PM

where would be the safest place to buy this?
syclone

Activity: 755

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:49:35 PM

Liqui or cryptopia if it lists it.  Let me check to see if they do yet.  I know Bittrex had plans to list it but has issues with the token.  yeap it's on Cryptopia as well.
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:53:23 PM

There are a few exchanges where you can buy mobilego
liqui.io
hitbtc.com
tidex.com

Also the waves decentralized exchange (check wavesplatform.com for the wallet) is an option which i prefer as the safest but watch out that there are 2 different kind of tokens.
there is an ERC token and an waves token.

An erc token cant be send to an waves address and vice versa.

herromerro

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:08:21 PM

There are a few exchanges where you can buy mobilego
liqui.io
hitbtc.com
tidex.com

Also the waves decentralized exchange (check wavesplatform.com for the wallet) is an option which i prefer as the safest but watch out that there are 2 different kind of tokens.
there is an ERC token and an waves token.

An erc token cant be send to an waves address and vice versa.

Good explanation and Liqui has more liquidity than other. At least now.
Also some people can check the whole exchanges list:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mobilego/#markets
oaks05

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:01:29 PM

liqui is def the best one to use as of right now, til it list on a better exchange, least for me personally i havent had any issues with the exchange as of yet, have bought mgo on there on more than a few occasions.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
oaks05

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:24:33 PM

Actually, it's later for the east coast. The west coast is 3 hours behind the east coast. So the livestream would be 11:00 AM EST (New York Time).
i was just complaining for myself cause I work nights lol i usually wake up after 11 but il be up for this, dont wanna miss it.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
Zechis966

Activity: 350

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:56:29 PM

Oh how I regret not selling this coin on liqui when it was up x3 from ICO.  now it's a long term bag that will need to 10x to get back to that point.

I got out around 2x to be safe....glad I did but I still believe in the project in general. Just not enough to hold my money over months where it could be better used elsewhere.

Banks at least pay you a tiny TINY bit of interest so it feels a little lubed while they ream you for letting your money sit with them.

Pages: « 1 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 [369] 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: