Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:01:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 [370] 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
GTOhodler

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:06:53 AM

where would be the safest place to buy this?

There are a few exchanges where you can buy mobilego
liqui.io
hitbtc.com
tidex.com

Also the waves decentralized exchange (check wavesplatform.com for the wallet) is an option which i prefer as the safest but watch out that there are 2 different kind of tokens.
there is an ERC token and an waves token.

An erc token cant be send to an waves address and vice versa.

Good explanation and Liqui has more liquidity than other. At least now.
Also some people can check the whole exchanges list:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mobilego/#markets

I have 19BTC "approved withdrawal" on liqui that has been on limbo for the past 4 weeks. Support is unresponsive and the 2 exchange on ticket has been irrelevant copy and paste asking me to check my spam folder.
I opened my liqui account because of MGO, as I wanted to average down on my holdings but it looks like the choice of exchange to list from MGO has been rather poor. I hope to get my BTC's back as it's a lot for me but price of MGO will
only move south if it's only traded on a exchange where public deems a scam.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:48:49 AM

Oh how I regret not selling this coin on liqui when it was up x3 from ICO.  now it's a long term bag that will need to 10x to get back to that point.

I got out around 2x to be safe....glad I did but I still believe in the project in general. Just not enough to hold my money over months where it could be better used elsewhere.

Banks at least pay you a tiny TINY bit of interest so it feels a little lubed while they ream you for letting your money sit with them.
I had the opportunity to sell for a big profit but I never did because I was expecting the price will pump more since that time it was suppose to be traded in bittrex, unfortunately the price slowly went down because people loss their hope on the bittrex thing and here we are now.
If you will ask me if I regret not selling, my answer is no, I am a very patient man, I can wait for years as I believe soon we can find a good exchanges and price will rise based on our expectation.

joesan2012

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:55:10 AM

I want to reserve translation..Please consider me to make your filipino translation I can make you an Announcement thread, Whitepaper and Website translation.as well ..
Heres some of my working portfolio.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2391331.msg24433252#msg24433252

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2267714.msg22976130#msg22976130

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G6-zJhTBXjLPAFd_-N_VEidWcWFoeA5P/view?usp=drivesdk

Please send me a Pm if I am accepted .
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1101088;sa=summary

j.glaraga0912@gmail.com
jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:30:09 AM

liqui.io
hitbtc.com
tidex.com

Also the waves decentralized exchange (check wavesplatform.com for the wallet) is an option which i prefer as the safest but watch out that there are 2 different kind of tokens.

I have 19BTC "approved withdrawal" on liqui that has been on limbo for the past 4 weeks. Support is unresponsive and the 2 exchange on ticket has been irrelevant copy and paste asking me to check my spam folder.
I opened my liqui account because of MGO, as I wanted to average down on my holdings but it looks like the choice of exchange to list from MGO has been rather poor. I hope to get my BTC's back as it's a lot for me but price of MGO will

Will you invest all 19BTC in MGO? This is a big investment and you will get great benefits in next year. You need to send more tickets to Liqui supporter, 4 weeks that is still not resolved is too long.
GTOhodler

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:54:47 PM

liqui.io
hitbtc.com
tidex.com

Will you invest all 19BTC in MGO? This is a big investment and you will get great benefits in next year. You need to send more tickets to Liqui supporter, 4 weeks that is still not resolved is too long.

https://i.gyazo.com/3fe4e4ac97ee7c1f83b6ea0b3459dec5.png

I am not the only one, I doubt I'll be getting my funds.

I will not be touching MGO, as the only exchange with a book is a scam exchange that is about to disapear any day. I appreciate Jack's effort in his communication here but unless there's a change in the management, things won't be going north Sad

I liked the idea of MGO and made an investment based on conviction. It's been 5 months since the launch of ICO and to only have it listed on a exchange notorious for scamming is incompetent at best and spitting in the face of investors that gave life to the company. The investor - company relationship is very important for the asset to thrive and gives assurance for the market makers to invest in their coin. MGO simply ignored this due to raising huge capital before the launch. They don't have much incentive to keep the investors happy when they already made their money. Keep in mind how much they made from our bitcoins since the ICO.

I'll say one more thing. In order for a price of an asset to multiply, market maker's role is everything as we play the support and the resistance for a healthy growth of an asset. All of the exchange MGO chose to list are not MM friendly not just in terms of security of our funds but in technical standpoint to run a trading bot. I don't know if this was done intentionally or from mismanagement/incompetence. Regardless, investors only like coins that make them money and we take huge short-term paper loss to reverse a direction of a coin or to keep a trend running. With MGO being unfriendly towards market makers, the price won't be moving anywhere. They may announce a huge news and it may pump for few days but without MM playing the support, it will collapse fast.

GL guys
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:12:39 PM

liqui.io
hitbtc.com
tidex.com

I am not the only one, I doubt I'll be getting my funds.

I will not be touching MGO, as the only exchange with a book is a scam exchange that is about to disapear any day. I appreciate Jack's effort in his communication here but unless there's a change in the management, things won't be going north Sad

I liked the idea of MGO and made an investment based on conviction. It's been 5 months since the launch of ICO and to only have it listed on a exchange notorious for scamming is incompetent at best and spitting in the face of investors that gave life to the company. The investor - company relationship is very important for the asset to thrive and gives assurance for the market makers to invest in their coin. MGO simply ignored this due to raising huge capital before the launch. They don't have much incentive to keep the investors happy when they already made their money. Keep in mind how much they made from our bitcoins since the ICO.

I'll say one more thing. In order for a price of an asset to multiply, market maker's role is everything as we play the support and the resistance for a healthy growth of an asset. All of the exchange MGO chose to list are not MM friendly not just in terms of security of our funds but in technical standpoint to run a trading bot. I don't know if this was done intentionally or from mismanagement/incompetence. Regardless, investors only like coins that make them money and we take huge short-term paper loss to reverse a direction of a coin or to keep a trend running. With MGO being unfriendly towards market makers, the price won't be moving anywhere. They may announce a huge news and it may pump for few days but without MM playing the support, it will collapse fast.

GL guys

I also heard many cases about hold capital of investor from other exchanges and Liqui exchanges, but all cases I did not know through directly, only through rumors from reviews. Sadly for you, I hope a good exchange like Liqui will not scam user, keep your calm and be patient, as long as this exchange still live, there is no reason to make a large exchange become a scammer. By the way, other large exchanges like BTC-e, Poloniex, Bittrex are also exchange had this trouble in the past Smiley
oaks05

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:22:07 PM

After six months a bigger exchange is still priority but def not number 1 priority with the team, ive never personally had issue with liqui but i know people avoid exchanges like liqui in fear of these type of issues which has in turn hurt mgo growth, hopefully they can get something bigger soon

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:00:30 PM

Happy Monday everyone. In exactly one week, Monday November 20th at 8:00 AM PST, GameCredits CEO, GNation President, and MobileGo Co-Founder Sergey Sholom will host a Q&A livestream. This will be your chance to get an answer directly from the top of the company. If you would like to ask a question, please send me a direct message with your question on either Slack, Telegram, or Discord. We will also do our best to answer questions we receive during the livestream.

Read more here: http://mailchi.mp/de88bc821713/sergey-sholom-livestream-november-20th

This is the chance for all those expressing massive doubt here to get your questions answered! Looking forward to the interview and I hope you do not intend to give half-baked answers as is sometimes the case during such Q&A sessions Wink
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:03:14 PM

Hello again! In a continued effort to increase transparency, we have released another newsletter detailing several events to happen in the last week. The first event we feature is Unite India, where we met dozens of eager game developers interested in GNation and our digital currencies GAME and MGO. Next, we touch on The Hyperledger Member Summit in Singapore. Some of the largest members of the Hyperledger Consortium attended the event, and our CTO Nikola Djokic had the opportunity to meet many of them. At the same time, Maxim Sholom was at the Nasscom Game Developer Conference in Hyderabad India. Other attendants of that conference included IBM, EA, Unity, YooZoo Games, and more. Thank you for your continued support, and as always let us know if you have any questions.

Read more here: http://mailchi.mp/6fe9f4cfd9b9/our-time-at-unite-india-and-the-hyperledger-member-summit-2017
the-bitcoiner

Activity: 153
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 06:15:11 PM

At first, I thought liqui was scam too. Once I sent 1 eth instead of 1 mgo to MGO wallet just to test it.
After long conversations they finally returned my 1 eth back. Though it took too long to wait
for their replies, they didn't cheat and fulfill their obligations.
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:19:43 PM

At first, I thought liqui was scam too. Once I sent 1 eth instead of 1 mgo to MGO wallet just to test it.
After long conversations they finally returned my 1 eth back. Though it took too long to wait

I used Liqui a few times, did not run into problems.
It seems like Poloniex, Bittrex and Liqui have a lot of complaints in their topics right now.
It seems they can't handle all the fresh money flowing in and need more support members.
oaks05

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:27:48 PM

Hello again! In a continued effort to increase transparency, we have released another newsletter detailing several events to happen in the last week. The first event we feature is Unite India, where we met dozens of eager game developers interested in GNation and our digital currencies GAME and MGO. Next, we touch on The Hyperledger Member Summit in Singapore. Some of the largest members of the Hyperledger Consortium attended the event, and our CTO Nikola Djokic had the opportunity to meet many of them. At the same time, Maxim Sholom was at the Nasscom Game Developer Conference in Hyderabad India. Other attendants of that conference included IBM, EA, Unity, YooZoo Games, and more. Thank you for your continued support, and as always let us know if you have any questions.

Read more here: http://mailchi.mp/6fe9f4cfd9b9/our-time-at-unite-india-and-the-hyperledger-member-summit-2017
price will start reflecting all these events the team is going too, awareness will gain larger adoption in the future guaranteed, keep up the good work team.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
LegendX

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:12:43 PM

can someone explain, what does "based" on etherium means? does that mean that is worth the same amount as etherium?
RickM

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:03:51 AM

I used Liqui a few times, did not run into problems.
It seems like Poloniex, Bittrex and Liqui have a lot of complaints in their topics right now.
It seems they can't handle all the fresh money flowing in and need more support members.

I think that is true. A lot of the firms are overwhelmed by the new business they are getting. I tried to get an account verified on HitBTC 7 weeks ago. I sent in the required documents to get fiat trading approved and no response. Support has returned a standard email twice that they will look into it, and then nothing. I don't know why the account wasn't approved for fiat trading or if I can do anything to change that.

Happy Trading  Grin

hdd3go
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:21:30 AM

MGO will appear on more exchanges?has been waiting for more than 5 months, holding a lot of money, do not do anything in favor of investors.
Mr.Scott

Activity: 548
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:01:06 AM

MGO will appear on more exchanges?has been waiting for more than 5 months, holding a lot of money, do not do anything in favor of investors.
Seems like nothing new to hear. Day by day going to poor, is there any hope?
zcxvp

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:13:26 AM

hello, Jack Kuveke, you should apply for listing here, binance is a big emerging platform, very popular, I hope you will succeed.https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000822512
Ben271286

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

I love this Game!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:18:06 AM

Seems like nothing new to hear. Day by day going to poor, is there any hope?

If you take some time to read the thread you should know what actually happens Wink
jennal

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:19:23 AM

Whats with the Mobilego lossing its gas? Needs more marketing alot of projects are comming up needs more "gas" to stay amoung the top 100
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:42:09 PM

hello, Jack Kuveke, you should apply for listing here, binance is a big emerging platform, very popular, I hope you will succeed.https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000822512

We've followed the proper procedure to list on Binance. If that happens, everyone will be alerted.
Pages: « 1 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 [370] 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: