Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:45:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 [378] 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406957 times)
Fantomas81

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:47:27 AM

Why everybody asking about new exchanges?) do you really think it will help MGO to rise ? First they need to do - is to show some researches at last and meeting the conditions of whitepaper and roadmap. Its already december and there is no even token swap)). So lets add it to polo, bittrex, bitfinex and other - its the main and only  thing to do!)))

Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:44:53 AM

Why everybody asking about new exchanges?) do you really think it will help MGO to rise ? First they need to do - is to show some researches at last and meeting the conditions of whitepaper and roadmap. Its already december and there is no even token swap)). So lets add it to polo, bittrex, bitfinex and other - its the main and only  thing to do!)))

Im am not 100% sure, but i would say that MGO token is a security. Its ''a share of a company''. That what MGO's are. Sure they will also be used as an wagering token, but i thing its a share as well. If that is the case, MGO cant be listed on Bittrex or polo.

People well at least i have lost faith in this project. Maybe it will gain some momentum in 1-2 years sure. But For me its done.

Still good luck to all who are still hoping for this to become something.
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:49:31 AM

Im am not 100% sure, but i would say that MGO token is a security. Its ''a share of a company''. That what MGO's are. Sure they will also be used as an wagering token, but i thing its a share as well. If that is the case, MGO cant be listed on Bittrex or polo.

People well at least i have lost faith in this project. Maybe it will gain some momentum in 1-2 years sure. But For me its done.

Spot on. Complete failure scam project
Fantomas81

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:12:54 AM

Listing on new  exchanges is the smallest of problems IMHO. They have to begin to show some researches and points of whitepaper/roadmap completed at last- and this is the first priority. Exchanges cant help to make a product.

eddiies

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:25:12 AM

Spot on. Complete failure scam project
it really is a bad program.i don't find progress recently.if the team are working for it?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:26:26 AM

Listing on new  exchanges is the smallest of problems IMHO. They have to begin to show some researches and points of whitepaper/roadmap completed at last- and this is the first priority. Exchanges cant help to make a product.

I disagree with you here. Getting listed on bigger exchanges is the BEST absolutely THE BEST promotion for a TOKEN. Not everybody sees and finds an ICO. But coin that is listed on an exchange (big exchange) everybody sees that coin. Then you go check out what that project is, if you missed ICO. Liquidity is a factor. The bigger liquidity, more stable the coin is. Sure there are developments and actual products what is important for project to rise, but liquidity must be.

MGO doesnt even have 1 million volume in 24h. Do you realize that MGO team, has 30 million tokens..... Smiley that is huge. Almost 30% marketcap is in their hands...

IF and when they will decide to sell those tokens, the price will push to the floor. They can manipulate whole market, when liquidity is low. Now if there were bittrex or any other bigger exchange involved and MGO had like 10% MC volume, that would be another story.
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:27:16 AM

No, it will make the project popular and once more people wanting to buy it that means they believe in the future of MGO.
Big exchanges will help create volume and when there is a big volume a lot of people will know about the project and of course finally it will make us profitable.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hdqt22

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:37:19 AM

Goodluck dev! I will follow and support the development of this project.
Fallenzz

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:35:18 AM

Listing on new  exchanges is the smallest of problems IMHO. They have to begin to show some researches and points of whitepaper/roadmap completed at last- and this is the first priority. Exchanges cant help to make a product.
No, it will make the project popular and once more people wanting to buy it that means they believe in the future of MGO.
Big exchanges will help create volume and when there is a big volume a lot of people will know about the project and of course finally it will make us profitable.

And I thought these kind of people didn't exist. Spot on again but they can't list on a decent exchange and are not pushing also. They just visit some conferences and that's getting a bit boring. This work should already be done.

Top priority get MGO some liquidity and deliver what you guys promised. There is not one little shred of evidence that they are even building something. The new wallet is in beta mode for 2 months without fixing the issues. These guys are working with 100+ people but can't do some simple tasks. 5 people could do the same as these 100+ people are "doing".

Screenshots? A decent roadmap instead of a 5min roadmap
wnj4

Activity: 660
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:46:10 AM

Agree with you add MobG at new exchanges will not effect any price rise. they need first to do any step that in whitepaper and road-map.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
mrlee611

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:16:23 PM

Look at Game trading volume, its same low. So if MGO will listed in big exchange, i dont event know they can grow up or not... we believe in this project but it just brings much stress to us.
Fallenzz

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:26:55 PM

Agree with you add MobG at new exchanges will not effect any price rise. they need first to do any step that in whitepaper and road-map.

No they are all waiting in the office for Unity to make them big  Cheesy

100+ people doing nothing. Those pictures from the office are just a bunch of friends and family and strangers picked off from the street to show you guys 100+ people

Is there any proof they got those people working for them. Names?

They are scamming!!

Nothing was delivered like I said before
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:55:18 PM

Bitcoin rally making the panic all investors in any projects but when it's clear this is under development project and it's long term investment than only patience can help us to stay calm. I think dev cares about this project they working hard on this platform soon it will start kicking.
josegr4ham

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:58:42 PM

Guys what is the main reason for the latest price rise? I have been with MGO since ICO but haven't followed the news lately.
DXB2017

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 01:31:30 PM

MGO so sucess....
soon 10 btc invest turn into 1 btc! wow...only 10%! WTF

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
DXB2017

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 01:32:10 PM

Guys what is the main reason for the latest price rise? I have been with MGO since ICO but haven't followed the news lately.

from info...then soon you will have 10% what you invest..like me ...big money gone ..but real real big!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
tyson187

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:01:25 PM

Bitcoin is destroying all the altcoins with its rise and there is no end in sight .

I hope Jack applied at Binance so we could vote for MGO.
cryptogodzilla

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:23:39 PM

I'd like to see MGO on a bigger exchange but I think a lot will agree this project is very undervalued compared to other "concept" projects that have over inflated values.

I just keep picking up more and more over time because eventually the true value will be realized by the masses which will make the price skyrocket. There are no sure bets but I like that this is a real project so I'm long on it.
Fallenzz

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:47:24 PM

I'd like to see MGO on a bigger exchange but I think a lot will agree this project is very undervalued compared to other "concept" projects that have over inflated values.

I just keep picking up more and more over time because eventually the true value will be realized by the masses which will make the price skyrocket. There are no sure bets but I like that this is a real project so I'm long on it.

why are other inflated? What did this team deliver in all this time? What did they deliver nothing zero so I think the price is still high for hot air.

If a team of 100 people can't deliver anything in 1 year what do you expect? It's a disaster.

Other alts are moving up but this is only dumping more and more. No buyers left
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:09:52 PM

Bitcoin is destroying all the altcoins with its rise and there is no end in sight .

I hope Jack applied at Binance so we could vote for MGO.

More exposure for this project is very important at this stage to keep this stable. That is true rally of bitcoin is crushing so badly all markets going under huge pressure so that it would take a lot of time to get recover let's see when we will hear good news from dev.
Pages: « 1 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 [378] 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: