Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:32:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin be used by ordinary citizens?  (Read 43523 times)
ramend

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:31:14 PM

People asked the same question of the internet back in the day and the conclusion has now overwhelmingly been yes everyone can use it or will be able to eventually even if they don't really understand technology well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 09:46:11 PM

People asked the same question of the internet back in the day and the conclusion has now overwhelmingly been yes everyone can use it or will be able to eventually even if they don't really understand technology well.
They can use it if they want theres no restrcition. As long as they has the device and the internet connection everyone is free to use bitcoin. It is good that everyone is know bitcoin because i believes that bitcoin will help many people and it can help to change their lives as well. Im an ordinary citizen but i can earn bitcoin because i can.

gracia0023

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:25:06 PM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?

In my opinion busy person and not open to use technologies are impossible to  reach of bitcoin. But some ordinary people are know about bitcoin and their are interested to use it. The only problem they didn't know the use of high technology.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:24:46 AM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?

In my opinion busy person and not open to use technologies are impossible to  reach of bitcoin. But some ordinary people are know about bitcoin and their are interested to use it. The only problem they didn't know the use of high technology.
Busy people should learn how to use bitcoin for them to be able to manage their time effective, technology were created in order to ease our job and I believe some people are busy due to financial matters which is such way bitcoin is a great tool for transaction. It's more on online transaction nowadays, so I don't think a busy people will just be contented with his traditional way if he is smart, he needs to move with the world.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:00:06 AM

I believe that Bitcoin will become universal and will be used by a lot of people.  Grin
Desenteralization that makes bitcoin universal. Anyone anywhere in the free world using bitcoin there is no prohibition in any case in bitcoin, no rules whatsoever, you are free to access and use bitcoin. All you need is internet
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:04:15 AM

Bitcoin needs to reach mainstream media before any of the everyday businesses can utilise them. As we have seen, many countries are accepting Bitcoin. AN example is Japan. With this acceptance of BTC, many other businesses the Japanese Airline began accepting Bitcoin. This is the trend that we need to see before everyday citizens begin using BTC as a currency.
I am an ordinary citizen am I proud to say that I use bitcoin from time to time, maybe not as much as I want to, but I would like to think that I am helping in bitcoin's mass adoption with the small transactions that I do, even in my own small ways. Word of mouth marketing although an old form is still one of the best ways to make others know about bitcoin and how it ought to be used.
It's good that everyone know about bitcoin because it's legal in some country. It have advantage and disadvantage. Like it can use now a days, in some market their value is bitcoin so you can use bitcoin. It has disadvantage because the value is so fast to change.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:08:23 AM

Yes of course, this depends on policy of the State, if the State has already legalized bitcoin can be used ordinary citizens, but I'm not sure this could soon happen because the State still hanging with legal money.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:44:42 AM

Yes of course, this depends on policy of the State, if the State has already legalized bitcoin can be used ordinary citizens, but I'm not sure this could soon happen because the State still hanging with legal money.
Ever since then, the states are hanging or sticking with legal money and which is not a new thing for us. Even though bitcoin is still not legal in a country then they can still use bitcoin as long as it is not declared illegal currency to use. The legalizations is not a problem in bitcoin because it is now starting to happen so we should just wait and appreciate the price.
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 08:55:13 AM

I consider myself to be an ordinary citizen and therefore I would say yes it's already being used by an ordinary citizen. Money is a great motivational force and not everything involving technology has money attached to them directly but bitcoin has and as long as bitcoin has a value against money it will be adopted and used by ordinary citizens too.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:40:50 AM

I think not, things in because there has been no official rules about using bitcoin, if this is done then it can violate the rules and the effects could be punished.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Come on!

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:42:34 AM

I think they can, especially tradesmen, bitcoin can be used to trade and earn some profits through it. And I don't see any reason why can't use bitcoin.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
Nevis

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:44:25 AM

Me myself before i dont be a usual techy human and somewhat i only like playing into it and i dont have interest on cryptocurrencies and earning money into it, i just get into it when i get real money from it
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:07:05 PM

Definitely Yes, Bitcoin is accessible to all people as long as they know how to operate or to navigate a PC/Laptop and the web. All the information needed by an ordinary citizens to engage or start in bitcoin are all available on the web, It's just matter of time, effort and patience. This industry is relatively built for Computer Professionals/Enthusiast, but that doesn't limit other professions.

francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:26:02 PM

Definitely Yes, Bitcoin is accessible to all people as long as they know how to operate or to navigate a PC/Laptop and the web. All the information needed by an ordinary citizens to engage or start in bitcoin are all available on the web, It's just matter of time, effort and patience. This industry is relatively built for Computer Professionals/Enthusiast, but that doesn't limit other professions.

Thats true, bitcoin can be use by ordinary citizen. As long you know how to access the internet anyone can use bitcoin anywhere. As bitcoin also helps to ease the other things that needed like paying bills online, sending funds to other bitcoin user. So anyone can use bitcoin but with proper knowldge and responsible on using it.
RastMan

Activity: 159
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:34:49 PM

Yes I think my humble opinion that this day is approaching, seeing that the bitcoin is a value on which will be recognized in more and more countries, people will give more confidence in this "Money".

The only problem with the bitcoin is its voting that scares households when they know that this volatility will be positive, they will invest and use it in the everyday world. Let us not forget that the bitcoin represents the freedom of purchase and the confidentiality of the finances that please everyone.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:49:07 PM

If any whale request and make any wallet provider with exchange option use bitcoin all the countries. Now wallet providers increased the fees the exchanges also consumes high fees.
We need to rid of this thing to the people we need to turn on bitcoin side.
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:49:54 PM

Thats true, bitcoin can be use by ordinary citizen. As long you know how to access the internet anyone can use bitcoin anywhere. As bitcoin also helps to ease the other things that needed like paying bills online, sending funds to other bitcoin user. So anyone can use bitcoin but with proper knowldge and responsible on using it.
Yes, you are right, All citizen can use bitcoin, They only need an internet connexion to use their bitcoins, As you said, bitcoin can help a lot of people to send and receive money without any problem, In few minutes. So everybody can use bitcoin without any exception.

yellow1

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:25:44 AM

Yes it can be used by ordinary people because they want to earn extra income and they interested in bitcoin this is the reason why they use bitcoin. Because bitcoin is give an extra income and can be use as savings by their future. Citizen use bitcoin because it has many benefits and gives advantages in our life. This is possible because everyone is an access of internet connection. I think bitcoin will become familiar in all people not only in investors. Because bitcoin will become a famous currency and bitcoin is have no limit.They can keep money in safe and it is secured.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:58:59 AM

People with interest with bitcoin can learn how to use it, this will depend on how would be the popularity of bitcoin will go on. Not only those who are computer savvy have the chance to use bitcoin because it is not complicated as what people are thinking. There is a guide for anyone to follow if they like to try it, once they read and try it, it would be very easy for them to use it, to tell you, I'm not computer savvy but I learn to use it easily.
Exactly even an ordinary citizen can used it. Bitcoin not choose where you belong. As long as you know how to used and understand it. You may used it. Its very easy to understand if you will a time for this to read all things about it. You will learn if you know how to read and understand what you are reading.

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:22:17 AM

People with interest with bitcoin can learn how to use it, this will depend on how would be the popularity of bitcoin will go on. Not only those who are computer savvy have the chance to use bitcoin because it is not complicated as what people are thinking. There is a guide for anyone to follow if they like to try it, once they read and try it, it would be very easy for them to use it, to tell you, I'm not computer savvy but I learn to use it easily.
Exactly even an ordinary citizen can used it. Bitcoin not choose where you belong. As long as you know how to used and understand it. You may used it. Its very easy to understand if you will a time for this to read all things about it. You will learn if you know how to read and understand what you are reading.

Yes I accept this.bitcoin is very easy to use.Only the knowledge of that is needed .It is safest for saving your Money .If you save Money interns gold and all mean we have to pay tax.But here no need of paying taxes and all.If you started to use bitcoin means you never quit that.It's long lasting.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: