Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:56:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin be used by ordinary citizens?  (Read 43523 times)
BitDiscussion

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:19:09 PM

Of course it can be, bitcoin can be used by all circles of society no matter what their position and status in their own country. everyone would be interested in bitcoin especially with high prices, people who have not used bitcoin because they do not understand or do not know the benefits of bitcoin actually.
Yes, there is no discrimination in usage of bitcoin. Whether it's poor or rich doesn't matter, who has got the knowledge about it can make use of it for good things. This eventually make them understand better about bitcoin as well the different other digital assets available for usage.
This is what I like most about bitcoins that they are for everyone. They are not limited to any particular country, state, race, creed etc. anyone who is in need of money and knows operating computers and internet can take advantage from bitcoins. Bitcoins serve all with profits without any discrimination.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:24:37 PM

Bitcoin can definitely be used by ordinary citizens. I'm aware that many people think that BTC is only for those who are tech-savvy or computer geeks but that connotation is definitely wrong. Anyone can use this as long as they are willing to learn the basic information about it. They can't use it right off the bat and I must say that there is a learning curve in using it but many if you just give it ample of time to study it, you'll get the hang of it in a way or another. Many educational paraphernalia are available right now that provide easy-to-understand information about BTC. 
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:17:21 PM

Honestly, I do not really think that bitcoin is hard to learn, but if normal humans get some hard time to interact with Bitcoin then we can develop stuff which can do all the process for them. we can build games and some machines which can basically increase their interaction with the crypto currencies and we do not even need to use bitcoin for this we can use altcoins.
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:29:34 PM

I think bitcoin has penetrated in all circles. including housewives.
but I do not know for sure. because I have never seen a survey about this.

if we tell. or sharing that knowledge is the right thing.
because in that way more and more people know what is bitcoin and crypto itself.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:07:23 PM

I think when someone has a will and hard work,i'm sure everyone can do whatever they want.
And of course anyone can use bitcoin, including ordinary citizens.
But they should know more about "what is bitcoin" and how to use it at least they have knowledge of cryptography.
In my area there are still many people who are blind to technology even most people can not use computer at all.
So when i introduce bitcoin to the people, they automatically get confused and ask, what is a virtual currency ?.
Yes because in my area there are many people who are out of date and do not know the progress of the technology.

ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 08:10:51 PM

anyone can use bitcoin, even ordinary citizens use because bitcoin is universal.

No, it's not everyone. Only those who really know and are interested in technology use bitcoin. That is also the reason why bitcoin has not really grown worldwide. In addition, bitcoin is a digital currency that is attached to the internet. Therefore, poor countries are not eligible to use it.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:16:16 PM

there is no prohibition for certain circles to play in bitcoin.
all people are free to access bitcoin without exception.
like my wife, just a housewife. but I taught it and my wife responded positively, until now we are both looking for profit from bitcoin.

Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:21:19 PM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?

first there needs to be some place they can "use" bitcoin at. if we want to talk about usage. then if there is a place to use bitcoin just the way there is a place to use credit card, even if "regular citizens" don't understand the technology behind bitcoin they can use it with their phone Apps, with their third party services that make it easier and so on.
I think so if they the means like internet and gadgets. I even saw a granny bought some amount of bitcoins years ago and now she is surprised that she rich now after seeing in the news the price of bitcoins.

Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:15:45 PM

The popularity of bitcoin drives the curiosity of ordinary people even without educational background to technology courses. It is right that most users in bitcoin in the past are related to computer or have more time in laptops than outside of his house. You have great observation and that is good enough to familiarized what this community made of. We thinking equal now, even those who are isolated on technologies and that's good for them and to their country.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:46:04 PM

BTC is mainly turn for ordinary citizens in his allocate, heritage, history and future.  But still we are all very far from getting to the great amount of ordinary users. Maybe a lot of teenagers know what is BTC, but older people usually not unfortunately. For them the BTC has no vaule, because they don t know what the can buy for that currency and it is ntural that it dosen't have vaule for them nowadays. They should gain some facts and informations about BTC to use, but they often dont want it cause dont understand it.
As someone wrote before also in my area there is still a lot of people who are blind to technology end part of them dont have internet access.
But more and more people will get the access to network  soon, so it may transfer on BTC chart. So dont work propably your ordinary citizens will use in near future this or other crypto currency.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:54:01 PM

Everyone can used bitcoin as long as you have the knowledge about bitcoin and you have smart phone or desktop computer plus internet. Everyone can used bitcoin, even teenagers or a student like me.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 09:56:28 PM

It can be used by ordinary people, at the very least to use some service to turn them into cash and pay in any store. In my country it is easy to use a service to send your coins and get a code to withdraw cash in a regular ATM. Everyone can do that even though there are no stores accepting the coins.

Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:29:42 PM

Yes it can with the internet present on them.Everyone can used bitcoin because it only requires some internet and some knowledge about it.Interest is what drives everyone to use and have some research about it.

Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:35:05 PM

Yes, I think bitcoin can be used ordinary citizens, bitcoin is money that we can use freely for all transactions. the most important is the number of merchants that support bitcoin.
rizkyaza

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:48:31 PM

this is the problem now can be bitcoin in use by all levels of society, without knowing the educational background, if you look from what you wrote until now bitcoin can not touch the bottom, still in the upper middle class

▬▬▬▬▬  Goal Bonanza ◆ Football Betting Revolution  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █         [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [Slack] [ANN Thread]         █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN PRE-SALE ▶ Oct 1, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
darkywis

Activity: 308

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:19:44 AM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?

Yes, bitcoin is all about money. A person who has no idea about bitcoin but has the will or interested in earning profit can definitely operate a bitcoin. Its a matter of time to learn new things.

BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 12:22:22 AM

I think bitcoin can be used by ordinary citizen.  He just need to know how to download the wallet, create and address, receive and send transaction.  If a person is able to learn that, he can use Bitcoin, no need to know the program behind bitcoin and the thing that is stated on the code.  Leave the code to the developers and people who knows how to read it.
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:50:24 AM

Yes, I think bitcoin can be used ordinary citizens, bitcoin is money that we can use freely for all transactions. the most important is the number of merchants that support bitcoin.
i think bitcoin is already used by ordinary citizen, bitcoin is now so much popular that every in backward countries people are using bitcoin, and hope that with passage of time its popularity is increasing, and more and more people are joining bitcoin, because the use of bitcoin is more easy as compare  to fiat currency and in think that in modern time the use of fiat currency will become more common and people will give more preference to it.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:54:21 AM

I think bitcoin can be used by ordinary citizen.  He just need to know how to download the wallet, create and address, receive and send transaction.  If a person is able to learn that, he can use Bitcoin, no need to know the program behind bitcoin and the thing that is stated on the code.  Leave the code to the developers and people who knows how to read it.
i think those people who have little knowledge about computer and internet then it is easy for them to know about bitcoin and how to use, it think even that uneducated people can also know about it and can use it. and i am sure that in future when bitcoin will become more common bitcoin will be available in all over the world and all the common people will be using bitcoin as a common currency.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:57:54 AM

Of course you can, why not?
ordinary citizens can also use bitcoin from the media for financial transactions with bitcoin already provided and the legality of bitcoin as a means of payment transactions have been legalized by the government
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: