Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:37:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin be used by ordinary citizens?  (Read 43523 times)
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:47:10 PM

Time will justify everything don't worry my friend.
When the first computer was made people asked the same question as you now.
When the first cell phone was made people asked the same question.
The question you should ask is when everybody is going to adopt bitcoin like cell phones or computer?
And the answer is time! Time will set everything right, trust me in time people will adopt it like how they adopt all the previous technologies e.g Cell phone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:19:13 AM

Of coures Yes : Grin But, those people know how to make money or to work from bitcoin needs to teach ordinary citizens and to tell them what they need to do. BTC

chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:51:19 AM

Its not hard to use bitcoins but also not so much easy. Yes Ordinary citizens can use bitcoins but it take sometimes to understand bitcoins .Because not everyone aware about it. They need knowledge. There's a lot of thing which can confused them like private keys so its depends  upon how one is eagar to learn and how much one is known to internet.

Many people do not even know the internet, including parents who do not understand technology. Our task is to guide them and all new generations to be more sensitive to bitcoin. Many people are afraid to take risks in every virtual investment asset, but bitcoin is very different because it has a standard of comfort and security in its storage. Bitcoin can be used by anyone in this world.
If the people have no knowledge with regards to technology or any gadgets there's a lot of things we can used to guide them. Moreover, my answer to the question is Yes I'am one of the ordinary person who used bitcoin. On the first time I only used my gadgets for texting, browsing, chatting and calling. But when I know with regards to bitcoin I was encourage to join the group and I learned to earn income using this, thru help of bitcoin I limit my time in gaming and most of the time were focused and used in bitcoin. 
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:11:55 AM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?

Everyone are welcome to invest or to use bitcoin and altcoin as long they know how to use the digital technology but if they are lazy to learn the technology they are going to depend to their friends or close relatives for their bitcoin transactions all the times and this will put their bitcoin savings at risk because they will need a fully trusted person for this kind of money involved transactions.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:25:19 AM

I think everyone can use bitcoin can learn how to use it, it will depend how the popularity of bitcoin will continue. Not only those with computer savvy have the opportunity to use bitcoin because it is not as complicated as what people think. if we try to understand more deeply about bitcoin then we will easily use bitcoin.
Aismabbs

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:13:48 AM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?
It's a personal choice if you want to involve in bitcoin. If you are not into technologies or just something about gadgets then probably your do not know what all the functions of it. Maybe some people heard about what bitcoin is but they not interested at it. I think professional personalities don't want to involve such things as bitcoin because they don't have enough time to spend in.
iyanfoursix46

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:28:40 AM

Of course it can be, for example I myself can say ordinary citizens but I can use bitcoin with the aim to earn a living in order to help my family's economy to be better than ever.
fathamburger

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 03:09:40 AM

Where I find most people stumble is the concept or public and private keys. Its still too easy for people to get confused and accidentally send out the private keys my mistake, then it becomes "whoops here's the public one instead" and then that's one step down towards someone losing their shirt...
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:21:38 AM

Yes, I am in fact an ordinary citizen. Bitcoin does not choose status because it is made for everyone. You just need the basic things like a pc or mobile phone and internet and you are good to go.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:47:17 AM

Yes, I am in fact an ordinary citizen. Bitcoin does not choose status because it is made for everyone. You just need the basic things like a pc or mobile phone and internet and you are good to go.
Yes it's true, how come everyone still with bitcoin? We are all free to use bitcoin even in some cities bitcoin can be used for direct transactions such as hotels, restaurants, taxi, etc.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 04:57:11 AM

Yes it's true, how come everyone still with bitcoin? We are all free to use bitcoin even in some cities bitcoin can be used for direct transactions such as hotels, restaurants, taxi, etc.
As long as you can acccess internet and have some knowledge about using something like bitcoin you can participate and gain some money to be successful. Since bitcoin have an easy transaction, also have peer to peer action you can participate it.
CloudCoinR

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:31:37 AM

there are very high technical barriers. many "ordinary citizens" have a lag of knowledge and trust in IT and internet.
possible mistakes of all kinds and hackers are not without a good reason feared by "ordinary citizens".
further the cryptocurrency skill adaptation needs a lot of time and motivation and the payment options for cryptocurrencies are still too rare.
amazon needs to accept them and we are one step further  Grin 
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:33:59 AM

Bitcoin can be used by ordinary citizen, the proof is I'm a citizen and active use bitcoin for daily needs and long term investment, many things that we can do and pay with bitcoin eg is for online transactions.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:50:05 AM

ordinary citizens will be able to use bitcoin if bitcoin becomes a common currency. It would be very difficult to use bitcoin without the knowledge of technology. You don't understand technology, you will not understand bitcoin. bitcoin used by people in the profession group like a merchants, students, engineers ... so ordinary citizens cann't use bitcoin
Yes indeed bitcoin can use any one if they are normal citizen or not  but it’s true that only  those people who can understand technology or doing online activities because bitcoin is a digital currency  and its only available  on line  so if the people they understand internet so they can use easily.
hypersonic1

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:58:49 AM

At this moment in time you can get debit cards that withdraw bitcoin into USD. Amazon is beginning to accept bitcoin in the near future and entire countries are starting to embrace it. (Japan) Basically it depends on just how useful you want it to be.

centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:00:19 AM

Bitcoin has freed, continuing to free, and tomorrow will still free many people globally from the centrally controlled debt-based fiat system that confiscates your wealth with inflation and tax. Bitcoin is a TRUE savings vehicle. Real Estate, Hospital healthcare, Global traveling, College Education gets cheaper as you hold Bitcoin.

Just a reminder to newbies:
Bitcoin CANNOT be controlled.

Bitcoin cannot be made legal. Governments may still attempt to do so.

Bitcoin cannot be made illegal. Governments may still attempt to do so.

Bitcoin reached escape velocity 4-years ago in 2013 which means it cannot be stopped - cannot make it illegal or legal - governments/banks do not matter. Bitcoin cannot be controlled.

On the opposite end of the spectrum the global fiat (US Dollars, Indian Rupees, Chinese Yuan, etc) bubble system broke a couple of decades ago.

Fiat around the world is forced to inflate issuance as its heavily infested, burdened and broken with:
-regulatory burden on fiat banks & system (incredibly costly)
-unemployment & other welfare costs
-inflating fiat to keep stock market rising and to keep house-prices from collapsing
-financing conflicts, bombs, and "aid"
-insurance fraud
-false claims and insurance loss-events
-stabilize regions after natural disasters
-keeping monopolies with internet access centralized and search engine crawlers centralized
-money laundering
-chargebacks
-frivolous legal costs (lawsuits bogging the system down)
-state-sponsored corruption and unofficial corruption (governments and gangs, banks and conartists)
-retirement obligations (debasement in value to keep up with payments from government or other retirement-obligations)
-fake credit (goods being transacted with credit-loss, replaced by inflation of monetary base rather than bringing perpetrators & source to justice)
-using enforcement labor to freeze accounts and assets and take away your money
-costs of auditors and budgetors and accountants to governments and businesses

Bitcoin, systemically, is free from these burdens.

Bitcoin is GLOBALLY held and sought after by people in almost every country - see global trade data by country or see this list:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1853019.0

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE STOP BLOWING BUBBLES OF EXTRA FIAT MONEY AROUND THE WORLD? (PLEASE NO MORE USD, EUROS, JAPANESE YENS, INDIAN RUPEES, CHINESE YUAN, MEXICAN PESOS - PLEASE STOP INFLATING AND MAKING BITCOIN SO VALUABLE)...stop this pumping

https://macromon.wordpress.com/2017/04/26/the-chart-that-floats-overvaluation/

colivingclub

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 06:16:44 AM

Bitcoins are already used by ordinary people. That's not about only people with tech knowledge, but people who are looking to the fufure.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:28:21 PM

I am just an ordinary citizens who rent some hour to use computer at the shop just to be here and to make money, no matter of what status in life you have you can do better, Theres a lot of opportunity here in this world it includes bitcoin. The only thing that you can do is to educate yourself to be better.
Continues education because bitcoin is very active and has a lot of supporters, it does not success if without the people who supports it.
Actually it starts from within, if you are interested and motivated there is nothing would stop your from learning, we are all ordinary citizen but we differ on the way we act, doesn't matter how long you need to spend in order to learn as long as you fully understand it.
Your devotion and sense of responsibility deserves a huge round of applause. With this hardworking nature, one day you will be successful man indeed and bitcoins will help you in doing so. These coins have not disappointed anyone who trusted in it. Bitcoin is for every individual who wants to earn it.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:49:02 PM

Of course ordinary citizens can use bitcoins. But, the catch is that, they will not be able to use it properly unless they have atleast some knowledge about cryptography and security. A lot of terms used in the community will leave them confused. But, the thing is that anyone can learn something if it is an interest or a necessity. Just look at computers Cheesy

Yes it is , but we should consider the fact that before someone can be able to use bitcoin thy must have gadget , Internet connection and specially enough knowledge for them to access it cause we all know that bitcoin is a digital system and its kinda techy we should be guided by someone who has a enough knowledge in this system.
When someone wants to invest in bitcoin he will be well aware of all these things which you mentioned here. Without internet it is not possible to use bitcoin in any term. Besides many other things are also very important like knowledge, skills, information about bitcoin and the dare to afford lose, because the price in this day is very unstable and volatile. Entering in bitcoin world is full of risks.
ployfit

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:50:32 PM

Of course ordinary citizens can use bitcoins. But, the catch is that, they will not be able to use it properly unless they have atleast some knowledge about cryptography and security. A lot of terms used in the community will leave them confused. But, the thing is that anyone can learn something if it is an interest or a necessity. Just look at computers Cheesy

Yes it is , but we should consider the fact that before someone can be able to use bitcoin thy must have gadget , Internet connection and specially enough knowledge for them to access it cause we all know that bitcoin is a digital system and its kinda techy we should be guided by someone who has a enough knowledge in this system.
When someone wants to invest in bitcoin he will be well aware of all these things which you mentioned here. Without internet it is not possible to use bitcoin in any term. Besides many other things are also very important like knowledge, skills, information about bitcoin and the dare to afford lose, because the price in this day is very unstable and volatile. Entering in bitcoin world is full of risks.

It can be used by ordinary people but they can't make profit from it. They can only "USE" it that's all. No benefit, profit, anything good.

One must be rich to take the advantage of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: