Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:29:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin be used by ordinary citizens?  (Read 43523 times)
Aratatat

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:01:42 PM

Bitcoin still requires technical knowledge, but the gap is closing. Right now it can be used by anyone who wants to learn. In the future it will be as easy to use as credit cards or paypal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:38:20 PM

Uses of Bitcoin is not limited to either the rich, well known people in the societies, the poor and vulnerable people in the societies. Bitcoin is for all human being provided you can work for its and earn it or exchange your local currency with bitcoin. Bitcoin is for all whether you are technologically inclined or not, it is for all.
Well said.Bitcoin is for everyone who aims to make a profitable income in the future.There is no people inequality here.All you need to do is to be open-minded and be ready to accept new challenges in life that will give you more lessons to learn.There is a lot to be discovered in bitcoin and it's in ourselves already how to work for it.And i believe ordinary citizens are most likely to be successful in bitcoin because their fighting spirit is so high to reach their different goals in life.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
celested

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:41:55 PM

Right now the majority of bitcoin users are enthousiasts of the technology or just regular people who are looking for monetary gain. But I'm confident that when bitcoin will become mainstream bitcoin will become more userfriendly as well.
You have your point.But i do believe that bitcoin can be a userfriendly to everybody,either high class,low class or average people.It only depends on how you handle yourself to face the challenges brought by new technologies.Now if you want to learn bitcoin,there should be a mindset to go for your goal.

Yes, bitcoin is friendly to everyone. Bitcoin is extremely convenient and easy to use, no matter who you are in this society, you can use it and pay no attention to your work.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:52:37 PM

Right now the majority of bitcoin users are enthousiasts of the technology or just regular people who are looking for monetary gain. But I'm confident that when bitcoin will become mainstream bitcoin will become more userfriendly as well.
You have your point.But i do believe that bitcoin can be a userfriendly to everybody,either high class,low class or average people.It only depends on how you handle yourself to face the challenges brought by new technologies.Now if you want to learn bitcoin,there should be a mindset to go for your goal.

You do not have to understand new technology. You just understand reading and you have time to learn. Bitcoin is for everyone. Just wanted to ...
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:59:47 PM

When I talk about crypto-currencies around me, it's still seen as scammy.
When large corporations start using massively the blockchain, this feeling will change.
People should like the freedom given by this technology.
Also, we can wait for stable credit cards that will serve as billboard for the crypto world.
It seems that people are too really used to of spoon-feeding system and won't do it by themselves unless they are given enough information. Anyway, everyone can use bitcoins as long as they know what is bitcoins, perhaps they just need some little instruction and explanation. Bitcoin is easy to use once you know the basics, it's just like a money but in the computer.

Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:05:02 PM

Definately yes 100% that bitcoin can use by any ordinary or rich people bitcoin is a for all people even if you are poor ordinary people you can still buy a bitcoin in the exchange even me im just also an ordinary people but i also buy bitcoin is for all people bitcoin is for all of us

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:14:10 PM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?
Only those who are tech savvy and have bitcoin knowledge can use this electronic currency. Since it is an electronic currency, there must be knowledge of the new technology that can be used.
Bitcoin is actually used by ordinary citizens that mean middle class educated people. Yes the poor people will not trust on this electronic currency, and the rich person doesn't have time to think about this new technology. Only the ordinary people will search different ways to make money, so they will give some time and learn about this bitcoin and start to use.
Although most bitcoin users come from the middle class but that does not mean bitcoin is only for middle class users only but bitcoin can be used by anyone. Including the rich (for example for profitable investments) or for the poor (for example for work)

kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:02:52 AM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?

first there needs to be some place they can "use" bitcoin at. if we want to talk about usage. then if there is a place to use bitcoin just the way there is a place to use credit card, even if "regular citizens" don't understand the technology behind bitcoin they can use it with their phone Apps, with their third party services that make it easier and so on.

We live in the technology. I asure that future will be easy for our daily life. Bitcoin, i think it spread everyday so even ordinary people willing to know about the usage of bitcoin.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:15:18 AM

first there needs to be some place they can "use" bitcoin at. if we want to talk about usage. then if there is a place to use bitcoin just the way there is a place to use credit card, even if "regular citizens" don't understand the technology behind bitcoin they can use it with their phone Apps, with their third party services that make it easier and so on.

We live in the technology. I asure that future will be easy for our daily life. Bitcoin, i think it spread everyday so even ordinary people willing to know about the usage of bitcoin.
I believe majority of the people are ordinary people but not all of that people are really interested to adopt by using the new technology bitcoin has offered. The interest of the people varies depending on their daily wants and needs and not all people are into online transaction, we can still see that majority of the people are working hard to provide the basic needs of their family or people who are still in poverty.

I don't underestimate people like them but we should be realistic here and talk only on the potential adopters than expecting majority will use bitcoin.

jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:23:44 AM

Yes, ofcourse. If the person who wants to invite others to join bitcoin and convince them very well it will be possible to happen. Although there are many people not interested in technology but in bitcoin they will. So it up to them if they will accept bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
blofoma

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:10:28 AM

As bitcoin is completely through online transactions. its not possible for each and every citizen of the country. Now a days the price of bitcoin is also high.
Aratatat

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:36:00 AM

As bitcoin is completely through online transactions. its not possible for each and every citizen of the country. Now a days the price of bitcoin is also high.

You can also buy fractions of a bitcoin so the price does not really matter.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:52:43 AM

Why not? I think bitcoin can be used by every citizen as long as they have access to the internet and know how to use it. Also they must have knowledge also about bitcoin for them to use bitcoin too. So it's not impossible for ordinary citizens to use bitcoin.

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:18:21 AM

Yes of course, bitcoin can be used regularly by the population. of course it took a special rule of the State legalizing bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:08:17 AM

i find that ordinary people who dont care or lack the tech savvy will never use bitcoin.. i have told my friends to buy back in 2011 they never listened or didnt bother to learn it.. their loss
Well, soon ordinary people will have to use bitcoin more and more because bitcoin will be accepted and adopted by the government. Technology and computer science will rule our world in the next 100 years. And then, AI will serve the human being
I agree with your opinion. But it is hard to convince them to trust Bitcoin. Nowadays, too many people still think Bitcoin is scam. Trying to persuade them is the hardest part. Bitcoin itself can be used by all people who can get access to the internet. It does not require high education, degree.

Bitcoin got attention at first because if I remember correctly its whitepaper was published 3 weeks after the greatest economic crisis since the great depression, if satoshi did not have such a great timing maybe no one would have gave any attention to bitcoin, what we need is another economic crisis that shakes the confidence of people in the world economy and begin to look for answers elsewhere.
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:51:43 AM

i find that ordinary people who dont care or lack the tech savvy will never use bitcoin.. i have told my friends to buy back in 2011 they never listened or didnt bother to learn it.. their loss
Well, soon ordinary people will have to use bitcoin more and more because bitcoin will be accepted and adopted by the government. Technology and computer science will rule our world in the next 100 years. And then, AI will serve the human being
I agree with your opinion. But it is hard to convince them to trust Bitcoin. Nowadays, too many people still think Bitcoin is scam. Trying to persuade them is the hardest part. Bitcoin itself can be used by all people who can get access to the internet. It does not require high education, degree.

Bitcoin got attention at first because if I remember correctly its whitepaper was published 3 weeks after the greatest economic crisis since the great depression, if satoshi did not have such a great timing maybe no one would have gave any attention to bitcoin, what we need is another economic crisis that shakes the confidence of people in the world economy and begin to look for answers elsewhere.

so i think bitcoin is lucky because bitcoin is launch after the crisis happen and made depression in every where and by that time, slowly bitcoin is known by many people and they still use until now and they makes big profit from bitcoin. i think what we need is bitcoin can reach more new people in all of country and can use bitcoin for any of transaction or just save in their wallet.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:33:26 AM

Using bitcoin technically need a lot technical knowledge. Ordinary citizens can also use bitcoins by gaining some knowledge.
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency usually used for trading, mining, gambling or other such activities. These all activies require some technical knowledge about bitcoins and internet. Butcoin, if oroperly utilized can give huge profits in trading, mining, etc. Some activities like gambling, inveting in ponzi schemes can lead to loss.
Jako0203

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:25:33 AM

ofcourse it can be use by oridnary citizens , it doesn't matter of what you are , how old you are (unless if you are a 1-6 years old haha) it depends , it doesn't matter   of how rich you are , as long as you know how to earn and you know how to flow with the poeple here , you can use bitcoin
ploki180

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:48:26 AM

Of course ordinary citizens can use bitcoins. But, the catch is that, they will not be able to use it properly unless they have atleast some knowledge about cryptography and security.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:57:07 AM

basically bitcoin feel like an economics breakthrough and an advanced technology colleborated , it's a wonderful thing . but a common people hard to learn and fully understand about how it's work and how much the benefit using bitcoin until now. they are just care about make money through bitcoin , not how bitcoin could change the future for better.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: