Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:55:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FRAUD/SCAM ALERT ED TRICE, Liquid Nitrogen Overclocking Inc  (Read 72473 times)
papamoi (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 04:01:46 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2013, 04:07:45 PM by papamoi

hi guys,

we have contacted this guys from linkedin :

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=13644568&locale=en_US&trk=tyah2

asked him he would be able to built server having the same hashing power than the big one of butterfly:

this is his reply:

Our fastest server has an average rating of 1775 GH/second by our most recent tests.

Liquid Nitrogen Overclocking
http://www.liquidnitrogenoverclocking.com

so i va asked him to send me a screencopy an a video of the hashing power of his server,this is his reply:

Hello again,

That was the average value after only 6 hours of testing. Honestly, I do not know anything about BitCoin, one of my engineers set up the test and ran it for a little while over the weekend.

The power usage is 985 Watts/system. Since we did not design this specifically for BitCoin mining, I have no idea if this is good or bad.

This is the system we used:

http://www.liquidnitrogenoverclocking.com/HSSM_3960X.shtml

They are a little pricey at $25,000 each, but it comes with 18 processors x 4.8 GHz each = 86.4 GHz worth of computing per system. The cost "per GHz" is low, $289 per GHz, same as a laptop basically.

i ve called him and asked again by email about screenshot and video,his reply:

We are not going to do all of this for you. If you want the hardware, purchase it.

I talked to my engineer again, he said he was getting 1775 GH/second, as I mentioned. But, the power usage was 1.1 Kilowatts, not 975 Watts.

i replied him telling him that we ll buy it if it achieves what you claims otherwise,we stop here.his reply:

The answer is no. We're too busy to do special projects. We already did what you asked. The results are certified. We do about $1,200,000/day in sales for clients who don't ask us to do test after test after test. We simply don't have the time to take on every special request that is asked of us.

i ve called him again and told him that no purchase will be done if there is no proof.after that,he seems to have setup another character in his scenario ,please read below:

Matthew,

Please put your signature on the bottom of your emails. For some reason, "...." thought he was chatting with me regarding the BitCoin test.

I can explain why the results were so high. The BitCoin application software was installed on our Prototype 5.5 GHz Ivy Bridge i7-3770K chip which is about as fast as would be a 6.4 GHz top-of-the-line Sandy Bridge-E processor, and about as fast as a 7.2 GHz Westmere class server.

This Prototype system uses a new Microchannel Heat Pipe implementation which can remove heat far better than even a Single Stage Vapor Phase Change cooler capable of maintaining -40 Celsius in a vacuum chamber across a CPU block.

In other words: The very efficient, and very hot, Ivy Bridge chip can outperform anything under the sun. Also, this was a 1U server x 4 CPU cores/server x 9U = 36 cores = 72 hyperthreads running at (basically) the speed of a 7.2 GHz Westmere server. You had over 500 GHz worth of processing power attacking the BitCoin mining operation.

Why our Chief Techical Officer did not disclose how many cores he was running is unknown to me. Furthermore, the prototype system was to remain offline until our announcement on Monday. I guess he was too eager to see how it could behave in the real world.

The good news is: the average power requirements were even lower than previously stated. The MHP cooling technology uses an inert gas cycling in a closed loop that hits an endothermic phase change as it makes contact with a Copper CPU block cut out as a 6th-order Menger Sponge. The more surface area that this gas is in contact with, the cooler the surface becomes, and a Menger Sponge has nearly infinite surface area while enclosing zero-volume. Google for "Menger Sponge" for more info about this unique geometric construct.

The BitCoin equivalent calculations were at 1768 GH/second based on my calculations. Not all cores were started at the same time, and the log files suggests that Nathan made a rounding error. The power used was 1629 Watts as measured from the wall to the entire 9U rack. The meters are accurate +/- 1.2% for AC power measurements.

With my best regards,

Ed Trice
http://www.worldsfastestcomputers.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newfrozzen

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 04:05:57 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2013, 04:40:04 PM by newfrozzen

....... wtf
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 04:13:57 PM

i ll continue here  as the posts is too big already

so he tried to make me understand that he was able to achieve this type of speed and i have read the btc hardware capabilities list and have asked him to give me online access to this server so i can see it:

I VE REPLIED them :

hello everyone,

it s right that i didn t knew with who  i ve spoke,anyway the important things here is to know:
-if we can reproduce the same amount of ghs/s with any bitcoin miner software,(usually these software have a counting function integrated in it so we can see really at wich speed,the computer is hashing)
-how much will be the electricity costs,hosting costs of this beast/month?
-if we can find any hosting company there for it?
Once we have all these  informations, we can decide very quickly

thanks and i m waiting your return with the login to the machine to see it works

then the so called matthe conolly replied me (i suspect he and ed is one and only person but he invented this guy to make me believe he has many employees)

Hello again,

Here is the test we did without the special version compiled by Nathan. He told me this morning that he created a supercomputer cluster and changed the source code to recognize all cores as if it was one large machine. Nathan also optimized the RAM timings on the hardware after a few trial and error adjustments to make it even faster. Then he compiled the code on the machine so it could see all of the cores. Next, he migrated over to 4U servers with banks of Tesla cards, and these were 1 KW per 4U, not for the whole system. There were 3 Tesla cards per server + the overclocked hardware. Finally, he said there were ways to make the source code better, so he added his own code to it also.

I ran the test on just one machine with 6 cores and with just one small GTX 550i video card and it got 5896 MH/s when I clicked on the screen shot as fast as I could. Nathan is preparing to ship the other rack out to Google since they bought it last night. Apparently, even on our hardware with as few as 12 hyperthreads, it is really, really fast.

I am enclosing a picture of the performance using an easy program to install: 50Miner. But, Mr. Trice, please understand these BitCoin software installs are very cumbersome. There are no instructions, the programs are hard to find, and most of them require command line interface commands to be typed in after joining a group mining site. We are getting far behind in the rest of our work. I would like to be excused from this project, if that is possible. I have too many systems to build before the weekend.

Sincerely,

Matthew Conolly

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 04:23:05 PM

I CONTINUE  HERE:

He sent me a screenshot showing a hashing power of 6 gigahash/sec plus the message above

i replied:

hi matthew,

thank you for your effort.
but as you see your screenshot is showing something around 6Ghs/s we are really far away from 1775Gh/s

that s why i need to be sure about it

thanks

his reply:

We have currently performed 3 tests so far, involving a total of 8 of our employees and 83 hours of labor on-the-clock. This represents nearly $4000 in payroll expenses, plus the purchasing of hardware parts totaling over $35,000 so far.

Just to let you know, we've done $39,000 worth of research.

As a result, we have 3 machine options for you to choose from. Two of these systems involve multiple servers being linked into a supercomputer cluster to mine BitCoins as one large count of CPU cores. The third option is just one smaller configuration of overclocked CPU and overclocked GPUs under one lid.

Option 1:
http://www.liquidnitrogenoverclocking.com/images/product_list/zeus_hurricane.jpg

Dual Overclocked Westmere E5 chips (16 cores/32 hyperthreads total) + 3 Tesla High End Tesla GPUs (over 3,000 GPU cores) = 6 Giga Hash/second performance.
Electricity = 1.6 KW

Price = $14,200  + $350/month to lease (for 1 system)
Price = $25,375  + $525/month to lease (for 2 systems)
Price = $38,550  + $700/month to lease (for 3 systems)

Option 2:
http://www.liquidnitrogenoverclocking.com/images/product_list/previous_zeus_glacier.jpg

6-Node Cluster of Quad Ivy Bridge Overclocked to 5.25 Ghz x (24 cores/48 hyperthreads) + 18 Tesla GPUs (over 18,000 GPU cores) = 52 Giga Hash/second performance.
Electricity = 14.4 KW

Price = $48,400  + $2835/month to lease (for 1 cluster of 6 systems)
Price = $91,785  + $5535/month to lease (for 2 clusters of 6 systems)
No price option for 3 or more at this time.

Price does include recompiling OpenSource BitCoin mining software to run under multi-core clustered configurations.

Option 3:
http://www.liquidnitrogenoverclocking.com/images/5800_MHz_i7_980X_small.jpg

High End Cryogenic Dual Vapor Phase Change Overclocked Ivy Bridge @ 5.60 GHz x 48 cores/96 hyperthreads + 36 Tesla GPUs (not shown in image) = 275 Giga Hash/second performance.

Price = $110,200 per system  + $7625/month to lease (for 1 large cluster of 12 systems)

Please note: These prices are good until March 19, 2013. Due to scheduling of upcoming builds for Google, we must start this project on or before Tuesday March 19.

We currently have no other options aside from these 3 shown here. Please pick 1 of the 3 if you want to have us build and host these machines.
Projection completion = 21 days from receipt of payment.

With my best regards,

Ed Trice

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 04:28:00 PM

s o i ve asked him where is 1775gigahash/sec sever?because this one was not in the list and he told me that it has worked?

his reply:

We were not supposed to be using that hardware since it was custom made for Google. We need to get their permission before selling it.

With my best regards,

Ed Trice

(sigh)

my reply:

ok
as comparing with the 4 options,you can easily understand that none of the 3 last are profitable for production

so let me know if we can go ahead with the google s machine

thanks

his replies

The Google Customer Realtionship Manager (CRM) will let me know Monday morning. We designed this server for them, specifically (it is already built and they paid for it). The question is, will they let us build another one for resale, provided we just host your BitCoin Mining operations on it and do not ship it to you? There is a chance they will allow this. I know they would NOT allow us to build one and export it, since the terms of their NDA with us prohibits just that. But you want it just for running applications, so it can be hosted anywhere, which means if it does not leave our building, they should be fine with it.

Let's suppose they allow it. How soon will you be able to send payment? I ask this since I need to schedule no fewer than 3 engineers for this project (it is a complex build) and the parts can be obtained readily on Monday and Tuesday. On Wednesday, we get a new vendor price list (usually prices go up) and sometimes the higher-priced RAM is out of stock. This RAM is really what makes it run so fast, so it is a critical component to buy when we can buy it.

If you are SURE you will buy this on Monday or Tuesday, I will go ahead and order this RAM before you wire the funds to us. If there is even a 10% chance you will NOT buy it, please let me know, and I will NOT order the RAM in advance.

And, just to be clear, Google timed this order being aware of the potential shortage of the brand of RAM we need to get and the "supply announcement" regarding its availability this coming Wednesday. This RAM just overclocks really well and has very low latency and outstanding bandwidth performance for parallel processing applications.

The final price of the unit will be $23,610 and the first month of hosting is free due to a new arrangement we have with the colocation facility located within our building. Depending on what happens on Wednesday, this might be the ONLY unit we might be able to build for you until the RAM is back in stock. There is a 50% chance if we order a bunch of RAM on Monday, we can build two systems for you for $47,220 but we will need the payment up front it you want two systems.

If you want more than two systems, I suggest you just buy the two, and we wait for the Wednesday announcement regarding the supply of RAM.

The timing of this is critical, so please do what you need to do internally in order to make sure you will be able to buy it if we get the necessary permissions.

With my best regards,

Ed Trice
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 04:34:44 PM

*lol* High performance CPU-Bitcoin-Miner with 1.7TH... *cool*

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 04:36:32 PM

i continue here:

so i asked him if there wasnt any possibility to modify this server in order not need google authorization.

his reply:

Hello again,

Google is a great customer of ours, and as a result of their funding of our research, this overclocked GPU cluster + 5.25 GHz server was born. We could not have done this alone. We are eventually becoming their private boxbuilder (they give us about 30% of our entire business right now) so it would not be ethically correct to try and make a small change to the design in order to have a "loophole" to build it for you. They are getting what they want: superfast performance for CUDA-based calculations. This design would have been impossible without our input as well, and they know this. But they want us to build 80 of them this quarter, and your order request for only 2 of them actually helps. If you wanted many of them, I am sure Google would say "no."

On re-reading the contract, they retain the right to charge as much as 10% on any intellectual property we co-design, as long as the hardware is not sold, and is leased (thereby preventing an outside party to reverse-engineer it and figure it all out).  So, of the $23,610 we would need to pay them $2,361. I know this would now put you over budget at $23,610 + $2,361 = $25,971 per system, but maybe we can factor this into the lease and break it up over 10 smaller payments?

We are getting ahead of ourselves, as we say, so let's wait to hear what they have to say on Monday, and hope for the best.

As for the electricity costs, I was going to wait until after the first month's running of the units, meter them separately, and then just bill you that same exact dollar amount every month. The first month will be no charge for each of the two systems, a real lucky break as you are getting cage #1 in our new co-location and they give the first occupant up to 20 KW/PDA no charge as long as the lease is for a year or longer.

Their on-site rep will be on here on Monday to see their server, and we will have pictures for release later in the week. He is taking it with him at the end of the day, our first official sale of this breakthrough technology.

I am glad now that the BitCoin was run on this server initially, after it was recompiled for massively-parallel operation on a cluster set up as a supercompute node. It makes a huge difference in performance when done this way.

With my best regards,

Ed Trice

i think all this was a scenario to make me confident about him and his company.

so  i told him let s wait google s reply and wait for it (this was sunday 17th of march)

later he replied:

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 04:42:24 PM

I am glad now that the BitCoin was run on this server initially

Haha... "the Bitcoin was run on this server"
So google allows them to sell the machines but doesnt allow videos or screenshots... sure... but its funny how much work they put into this scam...

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 04:42:31 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2013, 04:55:48 PM by papamoi

he has attached a pdf ,if anyone want to read it i can upload it somewhere so you can read it:

his reply

We have two pieces of good news from Google this morning.

1. We are permitted to build a version of their massively parallel GPU computing cluster
2. Since you are using it for BitCoin Mining and are not competing in the same area as Google is using their servers, they elected to WAIVE the 10% Intellectual Property fee

So we are ready to start the project.

Enclosed is a PDF file which outlines the pricing and costs for building either one or two systems.

Please be aware this is a time-sensitive project, as the RAM components needed for success will possibly be out of stock as early as this Wednesday. We have to order this RAM today, Monday March 18, and hope you are going to pay us for this project. In other words, by the time you are reading this, we have already ordered the RAM. If you decide not to go forward with this project, we will be out a great deal of money.

Please read the enclosed PDF file, and send via wire transfer the associated dollar amounts depending on the number of systems you intend to purchase.

Wire transfers can be sent to:

TD Bank
657 Conchester Highway
Boothwyn, PA 19061
610-485-2080

Business Name = Liquid Nitrogen Overclocking, Inc.
Federal Tax ID = 27-3954291

ABA# = 036 001 808
Acct# = 427 347 3705
This should be all of the information you need. If additional banking information is needed, PLEASE CALL TD BANK at the number listed above.

P.S. "TD" = Toronto Dominion Bank.

I look forward to overseeing this project. It has been a real learning experience for us here at LNO. We had no idea BitCoin existed, but it is something that makes sense and should really make governments "wake up" and realize the implications of having such a currency option.

With my best regards,

Ed Trice

after that , i ask him to prepare a contract and put in on my company name,he agreed that if the server is working less than 1.5 thash/sec or if he is not able to deliver in time ,meaning 3 weeks+4 days from the payment date,then he ll refund back the money

we have sent him 47220 usd for two servers the 19th of march from our company account.after signing the contract and got confirmation he has received the money,
i ve waited the delivery.Last saturday 13th of April 2013 was the deadline ,he started not pick up  phone nor emails replies since last week.

and i have asked for refund since monday this week without any success.

I am in process now to get the authorities involved.

the delaware adress is only a mailbox,he is operating from philadelphia, and it seems he has already lost a part of my money in gambling

see his facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/ed.trice
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Liquid-Nitrogen-Overclocking/162356203779679?ref=br_rs

i ve contacted the philadelphia Inquirer about this paper he has posted in his website:

http://www.liquidnitrogenoverclocking.com/news_20.shtml#page_top

they have confirmed that it was a paid page and not an article

mik3

Activity: 245
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 04:53:23 PM

The amount of bullshit in those replies is staggering. The amount of BS jargon to try to confuse non techy people...god damn.

I, too have a supercomputer cluster of 7 CPU GPU CAT4 cable connections with CGI TCP/IP adapters that get upwards of over 9000TH/milisecond while also partnering with Google on our server cluster boxes. We have created a specialized GUI mining PHP adapter that works way better than 300 Megapixels per minute.

Please send me $15,381 to get started on this project right away as I will get 31 of my best engineers right on it.
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 04:57:50 PM

i have the contract here,the copy of the transfer made,if anyone need it just pm me

now any helps would be welcome to recover my money and to teach this fraudster a lesson

please contact me in pm if you have any ideas

thanks
FloridaBear

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 05:24:47 PM

They really are just making up numbers, aren't they?

Let's look at the math for one of their quotes:

High End Cryogenic Dual Vapor Phase Change Overclocked Ivy Bridge @ 5.60 GHz x 48 cores/96 hyperthreads + 36 Tesla GPUs (not shown in image) = 275 Giga Hash/second performance.

OK, a Core i7 2600 (8 HT) at 3.4 GHz gets about 3 MH/s/core. Adjusting to 5.6 GHz, we get about 5 MH/s/core. At 96 hyperthreads, we get a whopping 480 MH/s, or just over half of ONE 7970. Let's round up to 0.5 GH/s.

On to the Tesla (!) GPUs. Let's assume they have some nicely optimized code and get oh, 150 MH/s per GPU. That gives us an additional 5.4 GH/s. (Even if we assume 1 GH/s...well, you do the math).

Adding in all of that CPU hashing power, we get to at MOST 6 GH/s. Nothing like overestimating by 4600%.
Uuno

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 05:29:36 PM

Well, I guess you should visit this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=138866.0 and see if that helps in anyway in your situation. Perhaps you need some deeper info for your lawyers etc. I hope it helps.

Send all your money here: 1CRTegc4fdeJYwTPGYTuGq3nFBbgvHc23c
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 05:47:54 PM

Well, I guess you should visit this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=138866.0 and see if that helps in anyway in your situation. Perhaps you need some deeper info for your lawyers etc. I hope it helps.

thanks mate

if anyone can flood him with calls and flood his facebook page

i ve tried he blocked me
lol
Marrs

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 06:10:24 PM

The sales guy you are talking to is obviously "misunderstanding" gigaHASH vs gigaHERTZ, and doing something like adding up the gigahertz of all of the CPU and GPU cores in the machine.

He's telling you exactly what hardware is in the machines they're selling (Intel CPUs + nVidia TESLA GPUs). He just has no clue about how to translate that into the results you want.

Whether that "misunderstanding" is intentional or not is, I suppose, the crux of whether this is a fraud or not. My money is on stupidity on his part, rather than intentional malice. But either way, I wouldn't do business with them.

northcape

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 06:23:27 PM

we have sent him 47220 usd for two servers the 19th of march from our company account.after signing the contract and got confirmation he has received the money,
i ve waited the delivery.Last saturday 13th of April 2013 was the deadline ,he started not pick up  phone nor emails replies since last week.

the delaware adress is only a mailbox,he is operating from philadelphia, and it seems he has already lost a part of my money in gambling

we have sent him 47220 usd for two servers the 19th of march from our company account.

sent him 47220 usd

wow, I think I need to let this sink in for a while.

Sorry about your losses and good luck getting your money back. I’m surprised he didn’t ask you to pay in BTC.
Gomeler

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 07:03:55 PM

we have sent him 47220 usd for two servers the 19th of march from our company account.

sent him 47220 usd

Sorry about your losses and good luck getting your money back. I’m surprised he didn’t ask you to pay in BTC.

I imagine this should be able to be resolved in an amicable manner. That being said it sounds like you didn't do your due diligence on the product that they were selling. They pretty clearly state what they are selling(overclocked Intel x86 servers + Tesla GPGPU cards) and anyone could have done the calculations given the plethora of information on the web regarding BTC mining on CPUs and GPU.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining_hardware_comparison

I've seen you posting around here rabidly searching for a way to jump on the BTC money train. You might want to slow down a bit, read some more and then accept that you are likely not going to see instant results. I don't mean this as an insult but you let your greed drive you and overpower rational thinking. For $47,220 you could have worked with Zefir to acquire 3,000-5,000 Avalon ASICs and then plowed your remaining funds into hiring an engineer(burnin?) to design and program the board. You'd end up with ~1-1.5 TH/s by July if Avalon, Zefir and burnin all proceed without delay. Still a gamble as these boards could be worthless in 6 months but you might make your ROI and then some before then.
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 07:06:45 PM

hi

this is the two emails adress he is using
ed@liquidnitrogenoverclocking.com
liquidnitrogenoverclocking@hushmail.com

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 07:13:25 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2013, 07:30:52 PM by papamoi

i ve waited the delivery.Last saturday 13th of April 2013 was the deadline ,he started not pick up  phone nor emails replies since last week.

i ve waited the delivery.Last saturday 13th of April 2013 was the deadline ,he started not pick up  phone nor emails replies since last week.

sent him 47220 usd

I imagine this should be able to be resolved in an amicable manner. That being said it sounds like you didn't do your due diligence on the product that they were selling. They pretty clearly state what they are selling(overclocked Intel x86 servers + Tesla GPGPU cards) and anyone could have done the calculations given the plethora of information on the web regarding BTC mining on CPUs and GPU.

I've seen you posting around here rabidly searching for a way to jump on the BTC money train. You might want to slow down a bit, read some more and then accept that you are likely not going to see instant results. I don't mean this as an insult but you let your greed drive you and overpower rational thinking. For $47,220 you could have worked with Zefir to acquire 3,000-5,000 Avalon ASICs and then plowed your remaining funds into hiring an engineer(burnin?) to design and program the board. You'd end up with ~1-1.5 TH/s by July if Avalon, Zefir and burnin all proceed without delay. Still a gamble as these boards could be worthless in 6 months but you might make your ROI and then some before then.

you have to understand that i ve done my math but it was the factor google wich has make change mind as he said it was enginered by google i said this is the best thing i can have in the world,so all this basically was a fraud since the beginning ,he didn t even knew what btc was before i contacted him

and see now on his facebook page, he is playing the smart guy by posting a 50miner screenshot how pathetic he is

and gambler ,he has alrerady lost 14000 of my 47k

this guy is definitvly a fraud, i m seeking to put him in jail or anything similar because these guys are ruining the economy

Gomeler

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 07:56:37 PM

sent him 47220 usd

you have to understand that i ve done my math but it was the factor google wich has make change mind as he said it was enginered by google i said this is the best thing i can have in the world,so all this basically was a fraud since the beginning ,he didn t even knew what btc was before i contacted him

and see now on his facebook page, he is playing the smart guy by posting a 50miner screenshot how pathetic he is

and gambler ,he has alrerady lost 14000 of my 47k

this guy is definitvly a fraud, i m seeking to put him in jail or anything similar because these guys are ruining the economy

This is where you went wrong. You asked for information and it sounds like in the end they racked up a bunch of Ivy Bridge CPUs with Tesla cards and achieved ~6 GH/s. You did the math, came to the conclusion that this wasn't profitable, so you then opted for the super secret 'Google' machine that you had no test results for. Chances are the "Google" machine is just another rack-mount solution that is tailored to Google's specifications. I suspect he is quoting the sum of the "GHz" across all the CPUs and GPUs. It is misinformation but I don't believe they were attempting to commit fraud. It sounds like a case of a sales person not knowing their product(most sales people) and a discouraged customer who filled in the lack of information with their dreams.

You messed up. You bought an expensive but useless product due to not asking for enough information. You backed down at their "Google says we can't test it but we can sell it" and handed over your money. Apologize and find a way to extract yourself from this situation with minimal money losses.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: