Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:16:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FRAUD/SCAM ALERT ED TRICE, Liquid Nitrogen Overclocking Inc  (Read 72469 times)
The_Authorities

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 04:17:07 AM

Why would you give this guy money? He has a look on his face that is making me want to head butt my monitor.

Well its not like this forum didn't warn papamoi, but I'm guessing he's desperate to get back and have one big score after he got caught embezzling client funds in 05. Of course we're to believe there was a software error that lost all that money but I'm sceptical.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2013, 04:34:57 AM

I'm not sure if "The_Authorities" is Ed Trice or not, but whomever they are, they sure seem absolutely desperate to derail this thread.

Looks like an old feud is being rehashed, akin to an Elvis impersonator and karate instructor recently in the news. The only thing missin' is a envelop laced with ricin or a ransom note payable with bitcoins.
The_Authorities

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 04:37:13 AM

I'm not sure if "The_Authorities" is Ed Trice or not, but whomever they are, they sure seem absolutely desperate to derail this thread.

I'm just a guy who finds it hilarious that there's a pack mentality around here to coddle papamoi's completely braindead actions when the proper response should be "you asked us about this twice, we told you it was dumb, you bought it sight unseen anyway. in short, we warned you dumbass."

I mean this isn't the first time he's lost 50000 dollars or thereabouts. At least this time, it appears to have been his own money and USD instead of euros. This also isn't as much of an NFA and CFTC matter since he's not fucking up futures this time around.

edit: lol, a bit American-centric with your spellings there. Brits don't use z nearly as much as Yanks, understandable you'd not seen the spelling before: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/paralysed

Notice papamoi already admitted to the things I brought up. In your haste to attack a charlatan, you're defending another.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 04:40:26 AM

He posted the minimal amount in newbie jail (including advice to others that it's safe to use Paypal for buying bitcoins)

Totally, done it numerous times, buy with confidence.

Then he comes here to spray verbal diarrhea sandwiched in between a new accusation every post.

And as a police officer hoping to make detective someday, I can tell you that with your attitude, the police are going to treat you about as seriously as a man who bought a unicorn or some magic beans.
Where did papamoi ever say he was a police officer? Isn't Ed Trice the one pretending to be a police officer (philly_cop)?

And considering your previous forays into day trading that ended miserably

When did papamoi ever say he was day trading previously?

Because we all know police fraud departments don't spend their time investigating elder abuse or ponzi schemers.
Depends on the case. In Ed Trice's case, the FBI is more interested than any local police would be due to the interstate and international wire fraud.

They spend their time investigating entitled Indian kids who get pissed that they never got their unicorn that shits magic beans.

Indian? Where?

That motorcycle accident must've really fucked up his head, but he shouldn't have been going 50 kph over the speed limit. I wonder how that kid he hit is by the way, still paralysed from the waist down, I imagine?

What motorcycle accident? What kid? Can't you spell paralyzed?

I'm guessing he's desperate to get back and have one big score after he got caught embezzling client funds in 05.

What embezzlement?

I mean this isn't the first time he's lost 50000 dollars or thereabouts. At least this time, it appears to have been his own money and USD instead of euros. This also isn't as much of an NFA and CFTC matter since he's not fucking up futures this time around.

What? Where?

You basically made a brand new accusation every single post, but never provided any evidence whatsoever. You're either a really bad troll with the mental capacity of a 12 year old, or you're Ed Trice (same qualifications), desperately attempting to keep the focus off of the fact that Ed Trice is an habitual liar, conman, and will soon be in prison for a number of things (including but not limited to insurance fraud, attempted insurance fraud, larceny, conspiracy to defraud investors, fraud, wire fraud, etc).

Thanks for giving me another reason to post here about Ed Trice, the con-man. Can't wait to see the new blog about him going up.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2013, 04:46:11 AM

Something is definitely not adding up at all here!

The best thing to come outta all this is my epic The Amazing Ed Trice thread, hopin' it'll go viral so that I can sell some Tees and Mugs.

Seriously, I'm seriously (sorry 'bout using that word trice) thinkin' 'bout TM the phrase Ed Trice.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 04:48:41 AM

edit: lol, a bit American-centric with your spellings there. Brits don't use z nearly as much as Yanks, understandable you'd not seen the spelling before: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/paralysed

So now you're British? Just yesterday you were American with all-Indian ancestry.

You are a sad shell of a person who thinks he's entitled to shit and as an American with nothing but Indian ancestry, I'm fucking tired of people like you giving our people a bad name.

Notice papamoi already admitted to the things I brought up. In your haste to attack a charlatan, you're defending another.

The only thing he admitted to was being stupid enough to trust a scammer. You're here to attack a victim though? Really? Are you also a rape apologist in your spare time, Ed?

The_Authorities

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 04:54:09 AM

So now you're British? Just yesterday you were American with all-Indian ancestry.

You are a sad shell of a person who thinks he's entitled to shit and as an American with nothing but Indian ancestry, I'm fucking tired of people like you giving our people a bad name.

Believe it or not its possible to be born in one country and move to another (Suppose we can add that to the list of things you don't know like sometimes words have different spellings). I still spell most things the Liverpool way, anything else looks funky.

And if you really see papamoi as a victim, your nose for business is worse than I thought.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 05:02:36 AM

Believe it or not its possible to be born in one country and move to another

Who said it wasn't possible? You're the one claiming to be American (and thus outraged at someone else you think is American) then claiming to be British (and thus outraged at someone for not understanding your spelling). Which is it, Ed?

The_Authorities

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 05:37:13 AM

Who said it wasn't possible? You're the one claiming to be American (and thus outraged at someone else you think is American) then claiming to be British (and thus outraged at someone for not understanding your spelling). Which is it, Ed?

Stop flailing. You got caught out, it's okay. You thought Americans can't spell things in a British way and I pointed out we indeed can, especially when we were raised in the UK first.

And now you're accusing me of being Ed Trice (wrong, sorry pal) and demanding I either discount my first ten years alive or the following years to the present day because your peabrain can't handle such earth-rocking concepts as 'people who have lived in two countries.' No wonder you're working so hard to defend papamoi, if people find him out, your stunted intellectual growth can hardly be far behind.
papamoi (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 06:16:19 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2013, 06:29:33 AM by papamoi

Stop flailing. You got caught out, it's okay. You thought Americans can't spell things in a British way and I pointed out we indeed can, especially when we were raised in the UK first.

And now you're accusing me of being Ed Trice (wrong, sorry pal) and demanding I either discount my first ten years alive or the following years to the present day because your peabrain can't handle such earth-rocking concepts as 'people who have lived in two countries.' No wonder you're working so hard to defend papamoi, if people find him out, your stunted intellectual growth can hardly be far behind.

hi troll,
have you smoke something your brain can t handle?
or are you frustrated with your life?
let us know,maybe we ll be able to find medecines/remedies for you
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 06:28:52 AM

I'm just a guy who finds it hilarious that there's a pack mentality around here to coddle papamoi's completely braindead actions when the proper response should be "you asked us about this twice, we told you it was dumb, you bought it sight unseen anyway. in short, we warned you dumbass."

you re probably some insane troll with your half neurons gone smoked by crack or something else.Just go troll away,this is not a kindegarden.
we have more serious matter here
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2013, 07:54:06 AM

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 08:57:04 AM

lol

i do not know who is this troll,and why he is wasting our time here

he is probably be one of the ed sucker paid with my money

let s wait and see

The_Authorities

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 12:55:39 PM

you re probably some insane troll with your half neurons gone smoked by crack or something else.Just go troll away,this is not a kindegarden.
we have more serious matter here

I imagine there are more serious issues for papamoi, he must be very busy contacting the FBI, that is as long as he isn't too worried about them finding out about his sympathies with Islamic terrorism. What was it he said? That he can understand why Muslim terrorists bomb people?

Must be real easy to say to the FBI : "Yes I wanted a machine that could be used to launder money and yes I have expressed sympathy with terrorists, so when do I get my money back? "
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 01:01:31 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2013, 01:26:12 PM by papamoi

lool

now i m becoming terrorist(p.s for ed trice i m an arab extortionist) ,

emblezzer,have paralized one boy,do you forget anything else?

please add if you have anything else , i m very interested in all this

i mean it s easy to accuse people like this when you are hiding behind an id

things are becoming interesting

The_Authorities

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 01:34:50 PM

lool

now i m becoming terrorist ,

please addif you have anything else , i m very interested in all this

I never said it was a boy. I wonder where papamoi got that information ...

papamoi in 2007:

Voila pourquoi les musulmans sont hais de par le monde:Grace à des gens comme toi et tes amis wahabis,salafis et que sais je encore qui tuent des personnes innoncentes,font exploser des mosquees:Apparemment t a rien compris au veritable ISLAM,je perds mon temps a te repondre QU ALLAH SWT te pardonne ILLAHI AMINE

Anyone want to translate? It roughly translates to "this is why Muslims hate the world because you and your friends kill the innocents and you're going to get what's coming to you. I wont waste my time answering you, pray Allah will forgive you."
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 01:45:02 PM

lool

now i m becoming terrorist ,

please addif you have anything else , i m very interested in all this

papamoi in 2007:

Voila pourquoi les musulmans sont hais de par le monde:Grace à des gens comme toi et tes amis wahabis,salafis et que sais je encore qui tuent des personnes innoncentes,font exploser des mosquees:Apparemment t a rien compris au veritable ISLAM,je perds mon temps a te repondre QU ALLAH SWT te pardonne ILLAHI AMINE

Anyone want to translate? It roughly translates to "this is why Muslims hate the world because you and your friends kill the innocents and you're going to get what's coming to you. I wont waste my time answering you, pray Allah will forgive you."

seriously?

i understand now,you are a very limited guy and trying to attract some interests here,lol

so what is your conclusion on that sentences?

do you have some available neurons capable of analyzing the sentences?

or are you waiting behind your bed that FBI will ring your door soon or later?

poor of you ed, arab,terrorist,emblezzer or what else?

whoever i ll be,it won t change that you re a FAT ASS UGLY SCAMMER

anyway keep on posting here

you are having my attention at least

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 02:15:24 PM

papamoi in 2007:

let me help your limited brain to translate french in english:

so it says:
 This is the reason why muslims are hated all over the world:Because of people like you and your friend wahabis and salafis(just google wahabism and you ll find out who are these guys) and whoelse who are killing innocent people ,exploding mosks:Apparently,you didn t understand anything to what is the true ISLAM,I m wasting my time answering you.MAY GOD ALMIGHTY forgive you Amen

so Ed,unfortunately it shows that your latin skills also are fake as well as the other skills you attribute to yourself

it little bit different than your google s translation isnt it?

UGLY OVER-OBESE SCAMMER

And about the boy ,you posted it here UGLY SCAMMER

Matt quoted you before your got it deleted:

That motorcycle accident must've really fucked up his head, but he shouldn't have been going 50 kph over the speed limit. I wonder how that kid he hit is by the way, still paralysed from the waist down, I imagine?

The_Authorities

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 02:27:33 PM

papamoi in 2007:

let me help your limited brain to translate french in english:

so it says:
 This is the reason why muslims are hated all over the world:Because of people like you et your friend wahabis and salafis(just google wahabism and you ll find out who are thees guys) and whoelse who are killing innocent people ,exploding mosks:Apparently,you didn t understand anything to what is the true ISLAM,I m wasting my time answering you.MAY GOD ALMIGHTY forgive you Amen

so Ed,unfortunately it shows that your latin skills also are fake as well as the other skills you attribute to yourself

UGLY OVER-OBESE SCAMMER

And about the boy ,you posted it here UGLY SCAMMER

Matt quoted you before your got it deleted:

Exactly, where did I say it was a boy? I didn't, I said kid. You said boy because you know the gender of the kid you paralysed while going 50 over the speed limit on your motorcycle.

And thanks for admitting to making that comment, that was the point, its called a trap. Now I know for sure you're the papamoi who lost 50000 of his clients euros back in 05. Still under sanctions from the NFA and CFTC over that?
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 02:33:31 PM

ED you are seriously limited

quoting you is admitting anything you said?
are you insane or something?

this thread is about you scamming me of 47220 usd.

but you just wait while the real authorities take care of you

in the meantime you can waste our time here.mine is not wasted as i m waiting impatiently while you ll be caught

so keep on posting,i enjoying it

by the way,just a question whoever i am or was,does that give you the right to scam me?

just confirm this as i m trying to understand how your damaged neurons and brains are working

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: