Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:56:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties!  (Read 215213 times)
pallas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 06:44:55 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2019, 07:07:17 AM by pallas

here's why:

Bitcoin Co. Ltd. has decided to discontinue offering digital exchange services and wallet services at our BX.in.th website in order to focus on other business opportunities.

This means that after September 30th 2019 all trading on the BX.in.th will be stopped.

We ask that all customers withdrawal any funds held at the BX.in.th website into their own bank account or digital wallet.

The company will not be seeking to hold an SEC issued Digital Asset Exchange license for the year 2020, and we ask all customers to withdraw their funds before November 1st, 2019.

After 1 November 2019, the company will continue to open the BX.in.th website only as a method for customers to contact the company about outstanding issues.

All deposits will be disabled after September 6th, 2019.

If you need any assistance in withdrawing funds please open a support ticket and our staff will be happy to assist you.

We thank our loyal customers for using our BX.in.th services over the past 5 years and trust you have been happy with the service provided. Please note that all fund are completely safe and all customers will receive 100% of their funds returned to them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
china998

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:49:55 AM

Will xcn change? Or die slowly like this

pallas (OP)
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:14:25 AM

Development, while slow, is ongoing. Personally, I have interest in xcn and want it not only to survive this though moment for altcoins, but become one of the historical coins that brought innovation and stability to the crypto scene.

china998

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 02:14:22 PM

Development, while slow, is ongoing. Personally, I have interest in xcn and want it not only to survive this though moment for altcoins, but become one of the historical coins that brought innovation and stability to the crypto scene.

Where is innovation? At present, it seems that because there is no support from large exchanges, and there is no popularity and trading volume, it is slowly dying. Does the team have plans at present?

pallas (OP)
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 02:35:17 PM

Where is innovation? At present, it seems that because there is no support from large exchanges, and there is no popularity and trading volume, it is slowly dying. Does the team have plans at present?

we just had our new web wallet and app.
we are investigating an opensource pool, and willing to affer a bounty.
sekker is going ahead quickly with his new era project, which will involve xcn payments.
bitfreak is working on "xcn v2".
did I forget anything?

china998

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 03:30:43 PM

sekker is going ahead quickly with his new era project, which will involve xcn payments.
did I forget anything?
xcn v2?Can you give me a brief introduction?

pallas (OP)
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 03:57:19 PM

did I forget anything?

It's up to bitfreak, there's no public code nor paper.
But I know he's been working on it for long and I've seen some pieces of code.

tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 06:36:39 PM

did I forget anything?

Interesting... will keep an eye on this.  Smiley
china998

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 12:22:18 AM

did I forget anything?

Then wait for the development of  xcn v2 together, and hope to tell everyone about the contents of  xcn v2 earlier.
Laskoo

Activity: 350
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 10:23:43 AM

did I forget anything?

Then wait for the development of  xcn v2 together, and hope to tell everyone about the contents of  xcn v2 earlier.

This means it will be a swap or just a hard fork? Either-way I hope this will be announced in time.
sekker

Activity: 133
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:20:05 AM

did I forget anything?

This means it will be a swap or just a hard fork? Either-way I hope this will be announced in time.

There is Plans of Current XCN.
when Pallas said XCN will be involved in payments. it means real world usage.
i will try when xcn v2 will launch with stable version implement it on the project. but is up to Bitfreak.
XCN will have a opportunity to deliver his goods. in Real world usage. Not just Gambling.

#sekker

did I forget anything?

What if swap or Fork is not willing to do? perfectly this both coins can be live.
XCN have a tested nerwork and trustable one.
CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527
Merit: 251

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 02:51:43 PM

What if swap or Fork is not willing to do? perfectly this both coins can be live.

It simply has to be a swap, surely?  There is no room for two versions of XCN!

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
Laskoo

Activity: 350
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 04:13:58 PM

I also didn't understand his answer, maybe he want's to tell us that both can co-exist, but continuing the development of 2 coins is very difficult, and one will die for sure.

Also investors will be confused and they will skip both. Launching a second coin by bitfrek is a mistake in my opinion.
china998

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:47:40 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2019, 06:17:59 AM by china998

I also didn't understand his answer, maybe he want's to tell us that both can co-exist, but continuing the development of 2 coins is very difficult, and one will die for sure.

Also investors will be confused and they will skip both. Launching a second coin by bitfrek is a mistake in my opinion.
Certainly can only live one

I feel that in terms of interests,  will not take a 1:1 exchange V2.

But I personally want them to be able to redeem 1:1, and then the team reserves a portion of the currency for marketing, I don’t know what they will do.
CRYPTONAIRE

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 11:38:36 AM

Certainly can only live one

I feel that in terms of interests,  will not take a 1:1 exchange V2.

But I personally want them to be able to redeem 1:1, and then the team reserves a portion of the currency for marketing, I don’t know what they will do.

Perhaps PALLAS will check in here and give us all some insight into what is being planned?   Kiss

pallas (OP)
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 01:29:32 PM

Bitfreak is writing brand new code and we are all still on XCN as well.
About the relation between xcn and xcn2, I think we'll do a poll or something, when the time is right.

CRYPTONAIRE

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 06:50:40 PM

Bitfreak is writing brand new code and we are all still on XCN as well.
About the relation between xcn and xcn2, I think we'll do a poll or something, when the time is right.

Hi Pallas; thanks for checking in and commenting, it is appreciated.

May I ask, if Bitfreak is writing brand new code, may we be privy to what this new code is for?  Will XCN.2 have new features?  If so, what will they be? 

As for a poll: WHY?

The only possible reason I can see is that the prospect of two operational versions of XCN being maintained is being seriously considered. If that is the case, I must express the view, in the strongest possible terms, that this makes absolutely no sense whatsoever!

As stated previously, there is simply no room for two XCN's. They will crowd each other out of the market.

This is very bad news indeed for those of us who have held XCN for years now, indeed almost since its launch, in my case. Worst of all if you hold substantial amounts, as some of us do.

I hope my fears prove to be unfounded, but until more concrete statements are forthcoming from e.g Bitfreak, Pallas et al I will continue to be more than a little apprehensive about the future of what is one of my all-time favourite cryptos.

farsky

Activity: 2114
Merit: 757

NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 04:04:53 PM

Hi guys ! I am very glad that the work on the project continues despite the difficulties (wow, the price dropped to 1 sat, BX.in.th was of great importance for the XCN)

About the relation between xcn and xcn2
I hope xcn2 is just for now the working name, I hope the name will remain the same or it will be um better than "xcn-2".
I also hope that holders of xcn will remain owners of their coins in new blockchaine

Rus fascists: Goran_, mp3.Maniac, Xommy, ivan1975, lovesmayfamilis, Excimer, leonello, Snork1979, be.open, K210, Azrieli.
sekker

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 08:23:14 AM

Yes, i mean it.
But To be honest I think that without XCN working well it is not good to get xcn v2.

XCN can be improved, From my side XCN gonna to be a coin in a videogame currently in development. IT can be change the entire ecosystem of our coin.
keep update for the future news.

PD: in case of XCN v2. i think we can add it on the project as well.

#sekker

sekker

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 08:36:24 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2019, 08:50:19 AM by sekker

BTC
With BX closing and now Novaexchange too.
I remind you that we still have several places to trade XCN.

zgtop.io
aacoin.com
freiexchange.com
bjs.ai

There is someone who bought around 70 million XCN when the price for selling panic in BX fell.
He probably end up going to one of our active platforms, I really hope that. The price will rise sooner or later.

I want to point out that as Our dear Pallas already said.
We are here and XCN continues with development.
Understand that we remain few in the team. Without financing. but we take care of everything we can about the project.
I also want to emphasize that it is normal for the price to fall after the announcement of a faithful platform like BX. but that is a unilateral decision, XCN is still active and will continue.

As long as XCN can be traded on at least 1 site there will always be hope.
BTC

#sekker
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: