Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 12:59:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading just educated guessing?  (Read 22845 times)
drunkbillmurray

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:46:53 PM

Can you really be sure you will profit unless you have insider info?

Of course.... people always suggest you to hold your cryptos til it's value increase over the one bought.
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:49:15 PM

trading in cryptocurrencies based trade is kinda different from forex trading or else in my opinion. because, my trick on trading in cryptocurrencies is just reading the news and public discussion about "X" coin and then just speculate it a little bit and put some trust too  Smiley
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:23:24 PM

Not at all, if you know the job: with a good strategy and experience, you can achieve a success rate of 80%
(I'm talking about Forex; crypto actually is more risky; but with method, you can earn really a lot)

morrisby25

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:53:58 AM

I think that is guess without education sometimes lol, for right now not many people knows much about BTC
According to me for doing trading you need to be educated and also need some experienced because trading is not easy it need a lot of work and technique so if you have good experience then you can make enough profit by doing trading and can make an excellent trading.
TechBullion

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:56:46 AM

It's not educated guessing. A lot of things is involved. You need to follow the charts and market trend.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:29:06 PM

Trading is not an educated guessing. You need understanding and knowledge before associating to this kind of business. It requires strategical intellignece and financial intelligence. You also need to be financial stable to support your needs. Trading is not just a simple teacher to student discussion, thus needs practical mindset and experiences.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:56:31 PM

I am totally convinced that trading is a real business, and that the possibility of generating consistent income is affordable for anyone willing to learn the basic principles of this business. However, what I really think is "educated guessing" is the technical analysis, because over the years it has never shown its efficiency to predict the behavior of the markets, limiting itself to elaborate complex graphs to say "this indicates that it can go up , but it can also go down. "
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:01:01 PM

Trading is not only guessing because there are many factors needed to make good and successful trades except education and knowledge. Gambling is more likely to be a pure guessing while trading need also that people make their researchs carefully about the coins before dealing.
but still in the end you are guessing the price right? just the matter of how you do learn the fundamentals , making good analysis etc. it is crazy indeed to see people mostly considering trading as a pure guessing just like gambling.

i won't agree about that , trading never be as easy as when you choose black or red in a game like roulette , it is much more complicated.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
patimahsunda

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:15:37 PM

No, In doing trading need analysis. Not just anyone can analyze the market. I think only a genius who can trade. I do not have the talent to do that.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:50:38 PM

Yes the topic is true, trading is the same like investing and holding cause you just risk and believe your market observation and price flow.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Nana99

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:29:14 PM

Crypto currency are build based on cryptography and their market depend on supply & demand so that's why the value always volatile over time.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:55:12 PM

No, In doing trading need analysis. Not just anyone can analyze the market. I think only a genius who can trade. I do not have the talent to do that.

You don't have to be a genius in order to experience a successful trading in Cryptocurrency market. Just proper knowledge and analytical skills will be enough. And this skills are easily acquirable so one trying to learn it will not be tough. I agree its not a guess work, its completely analysis which helps a trader be successful.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1372
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:57:45 PM

You don't have to be a genius in order to experience a successful trading in Cryptocurrency market. Just proper knowledge and analytical skills will be enough. And this skills are easily acquirable so one trying to learn it will not be tough. I agree its not a guess work, its completely analysis which helps a trader be successful.
I completely agree with you, almost completely the whole work of a trader depends on the correct analysis and collection of information on this or that Lot. But we need to take into account the fact that every professional trader has already learned to listen to his intuition and in many cases hears names to intuition.
shillberting

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:52:19 PM

Well you can't be 100% sure but you can be 80-90% sure perhaps. Nobody is doing insider training but it is a best guess and educated guessing at that. There is no science to the markets as individuals give rise to decisions that are irrational ie the Verge pump that just occurred. These 30x pumps don't happen for no reason but certainly are insanely difficult to predict. One can only guess and hope it falls within their game plan.
Payapa

Activity: 138

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:49:27 AM

It's not actually. There are many factors that revolve around trading, like timing, demand, value, and such. Numbers and charts are also involved since you have to know the current status of something when it comes to trading it. Many articles consider other factors as well like expert opinions.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
nastaverba

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:20:32 AM

I love the "educated guessing" definition of trading Grin
I think neither crypto nor trading can give you 100% guarantees. But trading is like a science now, and it's not always about insider info. I don't think all of the existing (successful) traders have this information, it's just their skill and, of course, some bit of luck Smiley
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:30:49 AM

No. I would say that sometimes there is such an option with guessing, if you correctly will guess moment, you can earn more, but this still applies more to trader experience. It happens, and if you get insider information, you can correctly guess time, but this information is available only to minimal number of people. I still think that you need experience for trading, more experience-more trader will can earn and process all information correctly.
merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:59:01 AM

maybe not educated guessing trading we need education, information ,  analysis, thinking, and most of all patience. trading doesn’t always turn out to be a successful because of the many factors that affect the behavior of the price and sometime trading also need a  luck Smiley
Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:53:58 AM

Well, the subject itself makes a point about trading. Indeed, even if you have made a calculated research about tradings, joined a lot of bitcoin user's forum about trading, read a lot of news about bitcoin, tried trading as well, there are times that we can still say that we feel uncertain of what we do. This just simply says that in trading, a risk is involved and a lot of courage to start and do it is necessary. Though it will give you much interest in the future, it will also take time to gain its value.
I think it is not exactly correct because trading have many other rules. Though the educated guessing is also a key point in trading but it is not at all. Guessing at the right time is the main point for trading and it push you up very soon when your predication about the market become true.
marsmyname

Activity: 332

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:26:17 PM

It's not actually. There are many factors that revolve around trading, like timing, demand, value, and such. Numbers and charts are also involved since you have to know the current status of something when it comes to trading it. Many articles consider other factors as well like expert opinions.
There are number of things which you need to cater fall while learning trading. It is not like that if you will only learn the skills of educated guessing, then you will become good at trading too. You actually need to understand lot of things other than that of educated guessing if you really to become an expert in the world of trading. The things which you need to learn includes chart analysis, control over your emotions and making smart decisions etc.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: