Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:49:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin provide income on line?  (Read 34803 times)
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:07:12 AM

many of my friends did not work but a lot of money away was great when compared, to me that is still working in the factory, I was confused from where producer obtained from bitcoin?
The simpelest way to earn money with bitcoin is doing chapta, faucet, and join signature campaign. It's all not required the specific skill to do. But if you want more big money, you may offer some skill to sell.

Captcha and faucets will waste your time and you will never be satisfied with the income that you will generate from it so the better choice would be to earn from signature campaign where you will earn decent amount of bitcoins and in future you can learn trading and start investing in it.
It's only good for newbies, I was also hook in faucet when I was new but I never get tired of finding ways to properly
utilize my time until I realize that in order to make a decent income, I need to invest money and grow it.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:00:23 PM

many of my friends did not work but a lot of money away was great when compared, to meweekly  that is still working in the factory, I was confused from where producer obtained from bitcoin?
I do really believed that bitcoin is one of the online income that it can give help to anyone who will understand the concept of bitcoin.
actually, we have trading here were you are able to learn and study it for free then there is signature campaign that can give you weekly bitcoin profit.

Not only trading and signature campaign will give you income in bitcoins but there are multiple ways of earning bitcoins as if you have skills then you can offer your services and get paid in bitcoins and if you want to earn higher amount of bitcoins then you need to multiply your efforts and ways of earning them.

But signature campaign is the most "safest" way to earn bitcoin right? no?
See I'm a newbie so I don't know anything about signature campaign earning pay yet. But it looks like the safest for me because you are being paid for your services by posting good quality comment. So its a win-win situation.

I would suggest doing some tasks in the service section under the marketplace in this forum. You can start earning some pennies while you boost you post count.

You can as well have some fun with some bitcoin games/faucets like satoshigalaxy.com or bifootball.net or even dwarvenbitmine. I know those games does not give you many satoshis but at least you can have fun by playing them. You can get high quality posts and learn how to write proper english by reading/writing about the game you like on this forum.

Thats my motto. If something gives you even a little satisfaction, you do not treat it as work. Helping others and commenting the things you like is the best approach to signature campaign. Not to mention you can not treat it as work is mostly its only pennies at the beginning.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:48:52 PM

Exactly bitcoin can provide an income online in any methods you wanted, there is always a freedom specially whem we transact using digital crypto currency exchanges online; money is always there for anyone of us. So to make it clearer to others who still doubt against bitcoin, we should let them see the proof of what benefits we've been experiencing with digital currency that gains btc income online which provided us fiat cash money also for living.
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Wolf

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:27:02 PM

Exactly bitcoin can provide an income online in any methods you wanted, there is always a freedom specially whem we transact using digital crypto currency exchanges online; money is always there for anyone of us. So to make it clearer to others who still doubt against bitcoin, we should let them see the proof of what benefits we've been experiencing with digital currency that gains btc income online which provided us fiat cash money also for living.
So OP is a factory worker, In here on my country, The income of a senior member on signature campaigns (assuming that it is a high paying campaign) is much higher compared to the monthly income of an average factory worker with a provincial rate, according to my cousin who is a factory worker right now . That being said instead of working a tiring 8 hours on factory it's so much easier to work here conveniently

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:02:11 PM

It provides sort of income online. But not like the one you get in real job. The way bitcoin works is slow but steady. So if patient enough then you can work out some plans and maths to plan to get steady income from bitcoins. Bitcoin would really benefit you but after few years from now. You try to get some right jobs and you can check yourself after few months you have more if them. It is really personal way if making money with bitcoin. Many people find it hard while many of them find it easy to earn from bitcoins.  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:05:44 PM

So OP is a factory worker, In here on my country, The income of a senior member on signature campaigns (assuming that it is a high paying campaign) is much higher compared to the monthly income of an average factory worker with a provincial rate, according to my cousin who is a factory worker right now . That being said instead of working a tiring 8 hours on factory it's so much easier to work here conveniently

I got to say that you are lucky to be in that country. Some of the countries really benefit just because their local currency is very valuable in terms of dollars. What I mean is bitcoin mostly valued against dollar and when they valued against local currency it is way lot. Like you said sr members having bigger earnings that is just because they get paid against valuable currency leading to more profits really.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:16:44 PM

Yes bitcoin provides good income online which can be earned in many ways through signature campaign, trading, gambling some of them are safer ways to make money online but few of them are very risky and you also may loose money in it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:37:40 PM

Yes bitcoin provides good income online which can be earned in many ways through signature campaign, trading, gambling some of them are safer ways to make money online but few of them are very risky and you also may loose money in it.
Those things you mentioned are main things that are commonly than by most people to earn bitcoin and yes it can really provide income online,just like me im not only earning on signature campaigns but also on doing trading and lots of stuffs like freelancing i can able to earn money and as you said there are things which are risky which cause some lose for some bitcoin we do earn.

xypos

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 03:00:47 PM

I d ont think why anyone may think that bitcoin is not able to bring income from the internet: online.
It is not so hard to learn about getting profits from the cryptocurrencies, sometimes even without any starting amount. You do not have necessarily to have money for investment purposes, to start earning the BTC.
You can simply browse through websites which list freelancer services. It is an awesome way to earn, if you are good enough at it: usually, you need to know particular programming languages, or anything else that will be required to complete a task: even the easiest one is payed.
Obviously, there is a possibility of joining the signature campaining, but everybody already knows that!
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 03:58:32 PM

Those things you mentioned are main things that are commonly than by most people to earn bitcoin and yes it can really provide income online,just like me im not only earning on signature campaigns but also on doing trading and lots of stuffs like freelancing i can able to earn money and as you said there are things which are risky which cause some lose for some bitcoin we do earn.

If you are involved into only gambling activities then you will definitely loose your money and won't get anything in return but you are earning it from honest ways like signature campaign or by selling services then it will bring positive results for you.
yeah right gambling can make quick profit but also quick bankrupt but if you are attached with trading bitcoin will ring nice income for you
its an online system that gives us opportunity to earn online with the use of our knowledge and time we will able to gain more.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:42:32 PM

If you are involved into only gambling activities then you will definitely loose your money and won't get anything in return but you are earning it from honest ways like signature campaign or by selling services then it will bring positive results for you.
yeah right gambling can make quick profit but also quick bankrupt but if you are attached with trading bitcoin will ring nice income for you
its an online system that gives us opportunity to earn online with the use of our knowledge and time we will able to gain more.
If you are actually serious about making some money and not having to worry about whether or not you're still going to have your money at the end of the day then you should seriously just look for something that has some semblance of a job and none of this RNG shit that can turn your money into a solid 0 if you get a bad roll.
There are resources online that you can use to find ways to make money, no point gambling it away under the guise of trying to actually earn something.
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:46:17 PM

Yeah and its always good to earn in slow and steady way instead of finding shortcuts to make money as it will never help you in long run and in the end you will be loosing all the money you have.
nethead

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:00:51 PM

Yeah bitcoin is the best method at a moment to earn money online as there are many other ways you will find online who will promise you to give good amount of money after making an investment to their sites but all those sites are scam and will never give you anything in return but bitcoin is the genuine way of earning money.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:12:11 PM

many of my friends did not work but a lot of money away was great when compared, to meweekly  that is still working in the factory, I was confused from where producer obtained from bitcoin?
I do really believed that bitcoin is one of the online income that it can give help to anyone who will understand the concept of bitcoin.
actually, we have trading here were you are able to learn and study it for free then there is signature campaign that can give you weekly bitcoin profit.

Not only trading and signature campaign will give you income in bitcoins but there are multiple ways of earning bitcoins as if you have skills then you can offer your services and get paid in bitcoins and if you want to earn higher amount of bitcoins then you need to multiply your efforts and ways of earning them.

See I'm a newbie so I don't know anything about signature campaign earning pay yet. But it looks like the safest for me because you are being paid for your services by posting good quality comment. So its a win-win situation.

Not only signature campaign is the safest way to earn bitcoin, you can also offer your skill to the employer who are looking for people to work or do a job for them.  This way you do not have to spend any money, just your skills and effort is enough to earn you bitcoin.  Aside from that you can also use your social media account to earn bitcoins too.
Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:36:47 PM

Not only signature campaign is the safest way to earn bitcoin, you can also offer your skill to the employer who are looking for people to work or do a job for them.  This way you do not have to spend any money, just your skills and effort is enough to earn you bitcoin.  Aside from that you can also use your social media account to earn bitcoins too.

Yes there are many safe ways to earn bitcoins and signature campaign is one of them and if you have good multiple skills then you can multiply your earnings in bitcoins and choose the best way that fits your skills in best ways.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:02:46 AM

Yes, it is the safer of all because you are offering your services to someone and those who render your services are liable to pay you. Being a newbie just try to work hard and whole heartedly don’t just post anything try to post quality stuff so you may become a choice for the managers to choose you for a campaign on priority.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:00:29 AM

Yes, it is the safer of all because you are offering your services to someone and those who render your services are liable to pay you. Being a newbie just try to work hard and whole heartedly don’t just post anything try to post quality stuff so you may become a choice for the managers to choose you for a campaign on priority.
Safer but it does not provide a good amount of income, I consider signature campaign as a little amount to reward myself
in staying in the forum. Maybe for people who are living in a small county, the income they earn is good enough bu it's good if you seek for
a better way to make money and that is by making risk in trading.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
moviebuff777

Activity: 378

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:06:19 PM

You can also earn bitcoins online by trading and lending. There are probably other wys as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

Hero/Legendary

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
              .████████████████████████████████████
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:14:13 PM

many of my friends did not work but a lot of money away was great when compared, to meweekly  that is still working in the factory, I was confused from where producer obtained from bitcoin?

The problem with signature campaigns is that they require not only to post good quality but also it takes a very long time to get your account to a high-level rank so you can actually get accepted, and even then the price that they offer is not that high compared to the process that you have went to, that is why signature campaigns should be left as side job that you do from now and then and try to find a job that require a skill not rank.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:09:39 AM

It is really true, that bitcoin provide online income in different aspects such as bitcoin faucet, Joining in the ico signature campaign
project which has weekly payout or monthly payout, then there is also solving captcha for us to earn bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: