Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:07:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin provide income on line?  (Read 34803 times)
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:08:04 PM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin online. I think most of the beginners starts from faucets just like me. And if you have gained knowledge about bitcoin you could start joining signature campaigns just like what I am doing right now. You can also start trading, all you have to do is have research and investment. There are so many ways to earn, you just need to find what suits you the most.

You are right but remember that many who started with faucets didn't know it was pure slavery. I started that way too. Knowing what I know now I wouldn't have gone a pole close to faucets. It's a waste of time and resources claiming from faucets. On the other hand, one can offer one's skills for a job online to earn Bitcoin. Website designing, engineering, writing and editing, just name them, are ways to earn Bitcoin online.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:14:36 PM

It really gives you money through online. Way back 2014  i was busy searching any method of earning money online , ive tried all methods in forums and in internet but no one work, i didnt even earn $1 way back or any cents because it is not really working but still i am finding more methods that require skills but then nothing happen then i think i want to surrender then by that time i saw bitcoin page in facebook and start browsing and learning with it then now im am earning with it

You are not alone. I had the same experience with you. It's only around 2015 when making money from the Internet has become a thing. Back then, most are just a scam. There are websites that offers great deals but then they don't pay at all. There are websites that pay but not always, they pay randomly. Some websites do pay but they pay really really low. Everybody is also trying to scam you back in the days.

I think the industry on the Internet has boomed so much that money is also existing on the Internet. There are other tasks out there that allows you to make money but earning bitcoin is the most lucrative one because as you earn bitcoins, it gets doubled in value because of the price increase.

Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:38:42 PM

It really gives you money through online. Way back 2014  i was busy searching any method of earning money online , ive tried all methods in forums and in internet but no one work, i didnt even earn $1 way back or any cents because it is not really working but still i am finding more methods that require skills but then nothing happen then i think i want to surrender then by that time i saw bitcoin page in facebook and start browsing and learning with it then now im am earning with it

Have a same experience but not way back 2014, way back 2010. That year the most talk of the town method to earned dollars online is via Paid To Click sites which eventually will turned into scam in most of the cases. Even some of the longest running PTC sites eventually turned into scam.

Bitcoin really saves my ass and not just mine but for others. Now that people have another option to earned online, shit PTC sites eventually decrease in numbers minimizing the risk of being scammed by them.

I did had a similiar experience as yours, but i joined online earnings around 2011 and ptc industry, then cyclers, shares, matrix and hyip took control, but it were very hard to make any decent money without invest money and several of those were scam since the begining. I found bitcoin around 2014 December and since then im able to get and make a decent income with signature and trading, even with some loss soo far i were able to grow a good capital without invest nothing besides my time.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:18:41 PM

It really gives you money through online. Way back 2014  i was busy searching any method of earning money online , ive tried all methods in forums and in internet but no one work, i didnt even earn $1 way back or any cents because it is not really working but still i am finding more methods that require skills but then nothing happen then i think i want to surrender then by that time i saw bitcoin page in facebook and start browsing and learning with it then now im am earning with it

Have a same experience but not way back 2014, way back 2010. That year the most talk of the town method to earned dollars online is via Paid To Click sites which eventually will turned into scam in most of the cases. Even some of the longest running PTC sites eventually turned into scam.

Bitcoin really saves my ass and not just mine but for others. Now that people have another option to earned online, shit PTC sites eventually decrease in numbers minimizing the risk of being scammed by them.

I did had a similiar experience as yours, but i joined online earnings around 2011 and ptc industry, then cyclers, shares, matrix and hyip took control, but it were very hard to make any decent money without invest money and several of those were scam since the begining. I found bitcoin around 2014 December and since then im able to get and make a decent income with signature and trading, even with some loss soo far i were able to grow a good capital without invest nothing besides my time.
yes i agree on you bitcoin really provide income online since  it is stablish and it really helps ordinary people have income online and it is now trend topic online.but before all of these i was also a victim of many scam .
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:22:10 PM

I am part of the group, and perhaps the most veteran because I started in 2008, when the world of PTCs was in a good time and still echoed from pioneering web sites like bux.to and isabelmarco. But it was not until more recent times (since 2013) that I was able to generate constant income through Forex trading, which fortunately continue providing me a good part of my income, however, I must admit that entering this altcoin industry has been a more enjoyable experience and now I spend more time on this than in Forex.

So I can summarize that it is possible to earn well from the Internet, but at first it is always difficult to catch up, so I believe that only patience and daily effort always deserve success in the long run.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:27:04 PM

I have heard from friends bitcoin provide income when online. Therefore i believe and want to be like him. Work at home, just sitting in front laptop.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:30:24 PM

There are many ways to earn bitcoins online as when I was newbie I earned it from faucets but over a period of time I thought that I am wasting my time in it so I started to earn it from signature campaign and also started to learn trading and now I am happy with my earnings from this two methods.

I'm also earning through signature campaign for now the money I earned is not enough since I'm still in a lower rank. Hopefully I'll be able to rank up in a couple of weeks and earn much higher bitcoins. I am also interested in trading but I still don't know how and where to start maybe if i have a spare time Im going to search and read about it. As of now joining this campaign is one of the source of my income.

According that you are low rank on this forum, the best thing you can do is use your signature campaing profits to start trading. This is the easiest way that you can increase your btc value easily. At the moment is the perfect time to start trading, since all altcoins are having pumps and dumps, you just have to wait to see a good price and enter into the market.
With 0.05 you can start and make a good profit.
Good luck
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:22:07 AM

Do not be surprised if one uses bitcoin surely they get a lot of money. That's why they like bitcoin. One can get bitcoin easily. By trading they can get bitcoin. Getting bitcoin is very easy if you can find a gap.

FJNuñez

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:11:46 AM

There is another thread called "100 ways to earn Bitcoin"". I suggest you check it out. Wink

maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:19:40 AM

many people feels that bitcoin can provide income online and i am agree with this. we can reach big profit while we do trading and the other work but there is many people don't know about this and they deny the fact. but if they can trying by their own way, i think they will be agree with us and will stay in bitcoin world to make more money.
Charlie2287

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:33:11 AM

many of my friends did not work but a lot of money away was great when compared, to me that is still working in the factory, I was confused from where producer obtained from bitcoin?

There are many online jobs that offers bitcoin as its form of payment to your job. A good example would be signature campaign, before the income here was not that good but after many price hike on the value of bitcoin the daily income on my signature campaigns also grew. Today my earnings from signature campaign would reach 9,000 pesos monthly and that is very helpful to me and my family.

Signature campaign can give you a decent income but it is not sustainable since most and come and go. I think the better way is trading if you can learn trading develop your own strategy and stick to it, you should be successful.
It is eventual strategy well, but here only they work not always, unfortunately. Although on the other hand, it is difficult to trade without strategy.
bitcoinpos

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:34:38 AM

great offers i see here!! i want to know a little more about how worth is my account of bitcointalk.org/..?
 Wink Wink
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:02:52 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 06:27:38 AM by Nameless27

As my way of living change literally from unemployed to an online worker. I can provide myself and my family the financial needs we do wanted since before, but can't afford to have. It is how and what you do to learned about it. It is your determination that will bring you to the right place and right strategy to earned enough everyday.
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:51:17 PM

great offers i see here!! i want to know a little more about how worth is my account of bitcointalk.org/..?
 Wink Wink
yeaah it is a mean of payment like dollar or any other universal currency and i think it is doing very good in it. most of thee people earn it through different means and making money through bitcoins and most of people works on freelancing and they take their payment in bitcoin and mostly are earning through signature campaign and trading like me.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:00:04 PM

Yes it can provide income if one's invest in some campaign or join/apply in signature campaign. Also in trade, I read quite few about trading because I still know few about Bitcoin and by all the source I get by trading you will buy bitcoin(when the value is low or the current) and you will sell your Bitcoin(when the value of the bitcoin increase *you will have the same Bitcoin amount but in increased value if desired to convert in fiat money*).
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:04:43 PM

Yes it can provide income if one's invest in some campaign or join/apply in signature campaign. Also in trade, I read quite few about trading because I still know few about Bitcoin and by all the source I get by trading you will buy bitcoin(when the value is low or the current) and you will sell your Bitcoin(when the value of the bitcoin increase *you will have the same Bitcoin amount but in increased value if desired to convert in fiat money*).
trading is not only buy Bitcoin on low price and then sell when its high, you can also trading with altcoin and there more profit and loss than Bitcoin. you must do some research for altcoin that have high value.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:28:24 PM

Well..you have to have an online wallet where your coins come and where you can collect Bitcoin , in time so yes it provides you an online income.

yes you are right, every process of bitcoin performed online, even if we want to use our bitcoin in shopping then whole process comes to online and we make deal online. Let me tell you more things about bitcoin then peoples actually believe that bitcoin is online earning, bitcoin never exist in real life, I mean it only remain on internet.
Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:00:33 PM

many of my friends did not work but a lot of money away was great when compared, to me that is still working in the factory, I was confused from where producer obtained from bitcoin?
Yes bitcoin really do provide income online which is the most beneficial feature of bitcoin that attracts many people especially those who are in need of money to engage into bitcoin cryptocurrency. I think the surrounding money in bitcoin cyptocurrency was gathered through investments of potential investors that advertise their projects into an ICO to gain many supporters and additional investors. So to let you gain more than the usual income you are earning, you must start using bitcoin to let yourself experience its benefits that it can provide through its features.
didik12

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:39:05 AM

Yes, of course  when we are member of signature campaign,Campaign provide a income to you while you are posting to the signature campaign.So if the the campaign success bitcoin gives to you a income online. Having your money is in your account they have a possibility that value  of currency is going high so if you convert it you have a high value of money online. Thanks.

BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:38:53 PM

trading is not only buy Bitcoin on low price and then sell when its high, you can also trading with altcoin and there more profit and loss than Bitcoin. you must do some research for altcoin that have high value.
You can trade in any currency you want to. If you go for any altcoin then the difference will be that you will not get that much profit that you can get from bitcoin. Bitcoin income can never be same. It will rise or fall every time. But don’t panic it will have 80% chances to raise every time. Because people’s demand for bitcoin is increasing day by day. So just be positive and start using bitcoin and keep believing that it will raise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: