Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:46:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin provide income on line?  (Read 34803 times)
Potchi

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:46:52 PM

many of my friends did not work but a lot of money away was great when compared, to me that is still working in the factory, I was confused from where producer obtained from bitcoin?
Bitcoin provides good alternate source of income. There are several Bitcoin-only generating jobs like signature campaigns here, faucets, etc. Along with this, one can also make some good amount in btc through skill works like web designing and developing. Bitcoin is simply the currency so the best way to earn it is to demand the payment in Bitcoin!!
Yes obviously bitcome provides income online and helps many people a lot. Especially those who doesn't have jobs. Bitcoin has been their to support somehow their small amount of daily needs. Bitcoin is a digital currency you could earn buy just simply exerting time, effort, patience and knowledge. For sure you'll earn with that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:54:54 PM

many of my friends did not work but a lot of money away was great when compared, to me that is still working in the factory, I was confused from where producer obtained from bitcoin?
Bitcoin provides good alternate source of income. There are several Bitcoin-only generating jobs like signature campaigns here, faucets, etc. Along with this, one can also make some good amount in btc through skill works like web designing and developing. Bitcoin is simply the currency so the best way to earn it is to demand the payment in Bitcoin!!
Yes obviously bitcome provides income online and helps many people a lot. Especially those who doesn't have jobs. Bitcoin has been their to support somehow their small amount of daily needs. Bitcoin is a digital currency you could earn buy just simply exerting time, effort, patience and knowledge. For sure you'll earn with that

I think you forget one thing, skill. Most of the people here earn bitcoin from their skill and also their knowledge to real world business industry experience. It is commonly said that it provide jobs to unemployed because it is easy to earn and it has a high converting price which can be called a side line job.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:04:34 PM

Absolutely, bitcoin provide income on life because of patience and determination. This really helps me in financial need for those uses bitcoin.

True. I'm just wonder why some people don't have the patience and courage to do that. What I mean here is that everyone need or want cash but too lazy to work. It's just so wrong to think that there is a easy money, people want to have cash instantly with no effort.

There are many ways we can use for earning bitcoin, you can find it in this forum, believe it is very much, ranging from mining, trading and more. If you want rich from bitcoin like rich friends from bitcoin, then do not be lazy and work hard

True but what we have here in the forum has a lot of limitations. For example in trading and mining you can acquire some tips but you really need to step up and learn how to code or to trade. Yup we can earn some in campaigns but if you really want something more or extra extra extra income you will learn new things and acquire every skills in order to do that particular work. Skills plus experience is money.
Luno

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:03:17 PM

Yeah bitcoin has helped many people who were unemployed and were struggling in their professional life as they were not getting any job which can take care of their living and bitcoin has helped them to earn good amount of money which is now taking care of their expenses and don't have to depend on anything else for living.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:12:45 AM

Yes, and I already feel it, since familiar bitcoin 3 months ago I get additional revenue even last month is greater than the monthly salary.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:13:32 PM

Yeah bitcoin has helped many people who were unemployed and were struggling in their professional life as they were not getting any job which can take care of their living and bitcoin has helped them to earn good amount of money which is now taking care of their expenses and don't have to depend on anything else for living.

I agree the Bitcoin is helping unemployees to take care of there living with this money. But one more thing I absorbed I taught one of my friend about this bitcoin and he is now working for bitcoins. He was not working anywhere I told him just make this part time job and search one real job for your future. But he is completely involved in this bitcoin and not attending any interview to get a real job. Now what you say? I did anything wrong?
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:54:17 PM

Of cpurse it does. Where in fact you might gain or earn a larger amount of income than your regular job well that depends on what kind of job and skills you have of course
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:37:09 PM

Of cpurse it does. Where in fact you might gain or earn a larger amount of income than your regular job well that depends on what kind of job and skills you have of course

This is true, bitcoin thus help in acquiring income online with joining signature campaigns or altcoin, trading, investing and etc. It is also possible to earn more than the amount in a regular job. In fact, there are people who have regular jobs and is earning bitcoin at the same time because they know that profit is real when it comes to bitcoin. Also, there are people who seriously take bitcoin and had managed to go full time in it enabling them to save an amount of money larger than they can get from a regular job.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
memsinfloov

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:58:43 PM

Yes, there are some jobs that will pay you with bitcoin, just consider they'll consume a significative amount of time.
infer

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:15:38 PM

You can obtain bitcoin from mining using GPU rigs and another you can have it by doing services here in the forum just like joining some campaign. Bitcoin is the best way to have an income and I think this is the best for part time and even in full time you just need a capital for big income.
well, you can not directly earn bitcoin from GPU because people only use GPU to mine ethereum or other altcoins. Bitcoin right now can only be mined with antminer because of the high diff and lower block reward. Therefore, if you use GPU, there is only a small amount of bitcoin can be mined and I doubt that you can pay the electricity bill with those bitcoin

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:34:20 PM

Bitcoin can really uprise the other jobs because it's exchang rate is changing continually. It would be nice if you would earn bitcoin while working even though in bitcoin, you may not gain that much but atleast you'll have an extra income. Some jobs online also use bitcoin as their payment which in exchange, you'll have the oppurtunity to earn bigger incomes.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:33:34 PM

Well there is also a lot of online job and it can also support you on your daily needs,
I know some other people out there that are earning a lot of money through the internet and they are earning more than a regular rate worker's.

Obviously right. Their are lot of online job.From which we can earn a lot.I think your friends are in higher rank then you.So only they get huge amount then you.You have to work hard to reach that level.Once you reach higher rank ,you may get huge amount as your friends get.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:52:15 PM

Yes, there are some jobs that will pay you with bitcoin, just consider they'll consume a significative amount of time.
Sure it will consume significative of your time, but it will be very worth while investment. I mean if you wanted to spend your time more significantly why not do it when you are earning. Well atleast with that amount of money you can do more than what you regularly having.
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:04:23 PM

That's only the case at the start and I think everything is like that. You have to commit into doing these things in the long run. Take signature campaign for example. A lot of users come to this forum because they heard that the earnings from signature campaign is quite good. You come here, you create an account, but you can never get enrolled in a signature campaign if you don't even know the basic things about bitcoin. So the first step would be learning the fundamental things about bitcoin. That's the process which takes a lot of time. Once you understand most of the basics, you can move on and apply to a signature campaign. At first it's hard to post things because you're not used to it yet. But as time pass by, it requires you lesser and lesser time to think of what to post.

In other words, it just consumes significant amount of time in the start. But as you gain experience, the time you spend also decreases.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:47:36 PM

It is actually wiser to quit a low-paying and yet too demanding job and do some posting and project promotion here. Writing articles, tweeting and retweeting, sharing, posting, making videos, among others are just some of the services that will pay you much better. And you will do that when you are free, even in your own home for as long as you have an internet connection.

syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:03:59 AM

Of course bitcoin can make income on line. I get revenue on line dibitcoin by following the campaign signatures. This can provide additional income for me. Because I am a private worker. But with my current job. I do not think I can meet my economic needs. I finally decided to follow my signature campaign. There is another way. Namely by gambling. But I'm not that interested in gambling. Because I think it will make us even poorer. Because gambling will only spend the money we have. If you have enough money you should follow the trading. I think following the trading will be better

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:20:27 AM

Of course bitcoin can make income on line. I get revenue on line dibitcoin by following the campaign signatures. This can provide additional income for me. Because I am a private worker. But with my current job. I do not think I can meet my economic needs. I finally decided to follow my signature campaign. There is another way. Namely by gambling. But I'm not that interested in gambling. Because I think it will make us even poorer. Because gambling will only spend the money we have. If you have enough money you should follow the trading. I think following the trading will be better
yes i agree on you it can really provide an incone un extra income through signature campaigne and there are many more ways to have income online.it is verry helfull to everybody specially to those who are only work with the salary of minimum amount only.it is a simple quite amazing way of making profit online if everybody works for it .
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:58:44 AM

If we are going to open our facebook in socials media, many in the public wall you will see a lot of online job in there to earn USD$. Even in double your bitcoin which is more on referral scheme. But those are not legit out of 100% I think only 1% are legit if there is a legit one, Lol Grin
wizardee

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:52:36 AM

Yes, bitcoin can provide an income online. What does matter is how much you are willing to work for it. Like with many jobs, the more work you do, the more you get paid. Also, the type of job you do will greatly determine how much you get paid. There are many ways to get paid in bitcoin today, a signature campaign being a good way to start. Completing / selling services is one of the best ways to make a lot of money fast, but that greatly depends on what area you are talented in and what is the field of interest in terms of job opportunities for those.
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 10:07:10 AM

Yes I agree bitcoin provides an extra income online and one can earn some money by joining signature campaigns here but that doesn't mean one can be dependent on it. If one has some skills or services to offer then one can earn good money not only in the form of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency but dollars too so basically it's totally up to what one has to offer to this world if it's useful and has a value then everybody will be interested in paying for it otherwise bitcoin is not like a magic which can bring one a luxurious or comfortable life easily.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: