Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:24:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin provide income on line?  (Read 34803 times)
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 10:25:52 AM

If we are careful in using internet connectivity certainly a lot of business opportunities that we can get, and one of them with bitcoin that I have learned and I do, until now I can get additional income from bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:27:39 AM

If we are careful in using internet connectivity certainly a lot of business opportunities that we can get, and one of them with bitcoin that I have learned and I do, until now I can get additional income from bitcoin
But honestly I am not getting any time effective opportunities other than bitcoin based. Only around bitcoin economics, I do get lot of opportunities give that decent pay for my skill and time requirements. I agree there are lot of freelance jobs are available but they are capable of giving me some opportunity to earn in my leisure time unlike how I am enjoying with bitcoin related stuff.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:06:46 PM

many of my friends did not work but a lot of money away was great when compared, to me that is still working in the factory, I was confused from where producer obtained from bitcoin?

Drug dealers, bug finders, bookmakers, all of these jobs can be paid in bitcoin.
Yes indeed, i have also heard about this thing, there are many ways on how to spend bitcoins too, we cannnot prohibit others whether they want to spend bitcoins in bad or they want to spend bitcoins for good, they have the decision and the desire. bitcoin provides our daily needs also it will be our alternative income when we dont have money it can help us in many ways.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 01:20:29 AM

many of my friends did not work but a lot of money away was great when compared, to me that is still working in the factory, I was confused from where producer obtained from bitcoin?

Am finding it difficult to understand the body of your statement. Although from what I understand from the subject of your post am in agreement with you that bitcoin truly provide online income. I am a leaving testimony. I bought OMNI at a cheaper rate and sold it, when the value increase to about 166% in my favor as at yesterday. Bitcoin really provide online income.
Technically speaking the one that gave you additional income was the alt you bought and not bitcoin but I get your point, bitcoin give to us the opportunity to earn no matter where we are and what you are doing as long as you have an internet connection you can connect to the internet and earn money with bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 01:42:57 AM

Yes!  because bitcoin has an ability to invest online.. Trade online advertise online pay bills online etc.
In short we can used bitcoin to have some business online.

It is already an investment if you just so know about it. And what you need to do is to use your knowledge for every single thing to make profit in it. And as mentioned there are a lot of ways to earn there and what you need to do is to focus with the right way of earning to be productive.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:00:29 AM

Yes!  because bitcoin has an ability to invest online.. Trade online advertise online pay bills online etc.

It is already an investment if you just so know about it. And what you need to do is to use your knowledge for every single thing to make profit in it. And as mentioned there are a lot of ways to earn there and what you need to do is to focus with the right way of earning to be productive.
Yes, bitcoin is already an investment and there is also a lot of things that you can to grow your bitcoin or make a lot of profit from it like investing it on the investment sites available online and also it is possible to invest in other coins like altcoins in the market and make profit from it.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:06:21 AM

Drug dealers, bug finders, bookmakers, all of these jobs can be paid in bitcoin.
Yes indeed, i have also heard about this thing, there are many ways on how to spend bitcoins too, we cannnot prohibit others whether they want to spend bitcoins in bad or they want to spend bitcoins for good, they have the decision and the desire. bitcoin provides our daily needs also it will be our alternative income when we dont have money it can help us in many ways.

Bitcoin is a good investment, it can give you extra income and a peek on what will happen in the future, but it does not provide our daily needs, you said it yourself that it is just an alternative income, if it provides our daily needs then it is a primary job, not just an alternative.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:14:39 AM

Yes, bitcoin is already an investment and there is also a lot of things that you can to grow your bitcoin or make a lot of profit from it like investing it on the investment sites available online and also it is possible to invest in other coins like altcoins in the market and make profit from it.

Bitcoin is not an investment it is a digital currency, it used to have a freedom, it is decentralized. These days bitcoin is for investment, an asset where you stake your miney and earn a profit after months. If we just stuck our bitcoins in our wallets and hope for a price pump, that will never happen, we must also use these digital currency.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:09:54 AM

Many people are qualified on doing online tasks such as designing, making a website, posting for signature campaigns, advertising, promotion, etc. But that doesn't mean that everyone can do it. First thing that you have to do is accumulate all the knowledge and information needed to do so. Look online for the tasks that you can get paid for online, if none of those are in your forte, then I suggest you just stay away from bitcoins. Just because your friends are using this currency, doesn't mean you have to as well.

But if you are really determined to earn money from bitcoin because your friends find it lucrative, then go on. Quit your current job and spend some time to familiarize and know the things that you have to know. Get the skills that you need. It will take a couple of months before you can understand it all so it's not really recommended to those that are in financial need.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:24:29 AM

That's the good thing about bitcoin because you can diversify your bitcoin into different investments and alt coins depending on your capacity. If you think you can grow and have a decent income with trading of alt coins then just focus with it as it will be your entire career. And once you built a good trading career, it can be your own source.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:41:16 AM

Many people are qualified on doing online tasks such as designing, making a website, posting for signature campaigns, advertising, promotion, etc. But that doesn't mean that everyone can do it. First thing that you have to do is accumulate all the knowledge and information needed to do so. Look online for the tasks that you can get paid for online, if none of those are in your forte, then I suggest you just stay away from bitcoins. Just because your friends are using this currency, doesn't mean you have to as well.

But if you are really determined to earn money from bitcoin because your friends find it lucrative, then go on. Quit your current job and spend some time to familiarize and know the things that you have to know. Get the skills that you need. It will take a couple of months before you can understand it all so it's not really recommended to those that are in financial need.

Rather than quit from your job immediately it's better to use your free time to learn about bitcoin, it's true need some time to understand what bitcoin it is and how it works. When you already quit from your job and know that bitcoin isn't in your passion then all the time you spend will be worthless. Don't shy to ask your friend anything related to bitcoin most of them will happy to teach you about bitcoin, as long as you patience to learn soon you will realize your experience just like you're friends.   

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:01:28 AM

Rather than quit from your job immediately it's better to use your free time to learn about bitcoin, it's true need some time to understand what bitcoin it is and how it works. When you already quit from your job and know that bitcoin isn't in your passion then all the time you spend will be worthless. Don't shy to ask your friend anything related to bitcoin most of them will happy to teach you about bitcoin, as long as you patience to learn soon you will realize your experience just like you're friends.   

Well depends on my side since im scaling the whole situation since my current job is paying me ridiculously and guess what my earnings here are pretty much good and pays well rather my salary on physical job, but actually I can't leave my physical job eventhough they are paying me low since im saving for my future and maybe someday I will build up my very own business by the help of my savings in physical job and by my bitcoins earning.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:37:14 AM

Bitcoin can really provide income online like trading and joining signature campaign. By doing trading provided with your knowledge and skills for sure you can earn like working outside the home. Also, joining campaign here is a big opportunity that need to grab. Thus, bitcoin is really helpful which provides oline income.
L00n3y

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:55:39 AM

Bitcoin has ability to give peoples to earn money here and our income we can get from it is depends on how we do and how we act to those money genarator place,sites and etc. But if people would be lazy enough and just wait for nothing then they cannot get some income with bitcoin and im pretty sure that many of us here earn more and can able to buy what they want unlike before that they are only relying on their physical jobs.

That is right, but not the bitcoin has the ability, the people or the users has it. The sites just pay them, so if you ask me, the people has the ability not the bitcoin. Because of bitcoin, I can have some small earnings here and use it, it is like my part time job online. I am saving now what I am earning here and I will be using that in the future to invest, or maybe trade.

No matter what theory, explanations, and experiences you share to them if they are lazy they won't be able to earn big. Bitcoins are just medium, a ticket to have some income but the one who drives along the way is the user. Lazyness is just an excuse and not knowing something is just being lazy. Even fresh graduates are having a hard time on income so let's work wise and hard the best we can be.

Undoubtedly it provide some income, it serve as a sideline work to me and my friends because being at the school and working in the real world is tough, so we have no choice but to work online and here in these furom and participating in the campaigns is the best shot we've got.

That makes sense, and from what you have said I think you are a student, which is really good to help you with your study finances, I don't know which school accepts bitcoin as a tuition but it is good. And not just the campaign are the ones where we can earn bitcoin, there are a lot of ways, you just need to open your eyes.

Yup. But I have work in the real world too, in sales but I don't earn that much on that, and  I can't work and study at the same time so this is my best shot because I can work whenever I am vacant with a smartphone and internet access.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:18:32 AM

Bitcoin can really provide income online like trading and joining signature campaign. By doing trading provided with your knowledge and skills for sure you can earn like working outside the home. Also, joining campaign here is a big opportunity that need to grab. Thus, bitcoin is really helpful which provides oline income.
I will not talk about Bitcoin in different degrees of humidity, because I treat it and reality as income. Only in this case I see very Huge potential for Bitcoin point probably because of the very big hype in the world of crypto currency in the world. We see Bitcoin gaining very much and raising its price.
Flodemaga

Activity: 286

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:47:21 PM

Well if you have something new or something you believe will help others and with that you will be able to make money sure, some people does risk at faucets, with those they learn managing traffic with income and outcome. Others does try casinos, dices , exchanges and few able to survive in the short period, the thing is you can earn money with bitcoin without invest but it will be some bitcoins, while investing can let you get better results.
mantra

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:02:12 PM

That is the fact, bitcoin provide income on line is a real and much happening, I see many of my friends buy cars and build houses with bitcoin they get. I am quite disappointed in myself for not participating them a few years ago, because my busyness as an office I do not have much time to earn bitcoin
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:12:24 PM

That is the fact, bitcoin provide income on line is a real and much happening, I see many of my friends buy cars and build houses with bitcoin they get. I am quite disappointed in myself for not participating them a few years ago, because my busyness as an office I do not have much time to earn bitcoin

Online jobs now were in demand since theres no pressure from other people, we are the one whose managing it and we want to be successful so we do extra effort to achieve it. In onlune its much beneficial for tgeres no hassle.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:14:35 PM

I'm finding it difficult to believe what you're saying, are you suggesting your friends earned those bitcoins and have no guy houses and cars with it? If that was the case then everyone will jump online to earn bitcoins if it was that easy.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:31:57 PM

Quitting your job for bitcoin is a terrible idea, especially in this economy where finding a job is something hard to do, the best thing we can do is to learn about bitcoin in our free time and try to get to most out of this information, it seems reckless to quit your job for something like bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: