Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:22:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin provide income on line?  (Read 34803 times)
ongels

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:38:38 PM

In my own experience, bitcoin provide employment online , It is my alternative source of obtaining  income, Whenever i spend my free time i check out thee site and they have services things to offer usually publication, telegram and signature campaign which enables you to earn a good amount of pay outs and its a big help to support my daily needs. I am optimistic that this the key to help me out from poverty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:54:47 PM

So far bitcoin has provided the work tools that can be done via online and business opportunities have been created from bitcoin in accordance with the ability and knowledge it has, such as buying and buying even in this forum not only existing knowledge. Can be earned but income can be obtained through signature campaigns and design campaigns. and of course bitcoin has made a good contribution to the economic changes of its users.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:06:52 AM

So far bitcoin has provided the work tools that can be done via online and business opportunities have been created from bitcoin in accordance with the ability and knowledge it has, such as buying and buying even in this forum not only existing knowledge. Can be earned but income can be obtained through signature campaigns and design campaigns. and of course bitcoin has made a good contribution to the economic changes of its users.
That is what bitcoin provide to the bitcoin users so they can earn money in their home and via online and they can earn bigger amount of money than the people who are working 8 hours a day in different companies so i think bitcoin is better than working as an employee because i don't see any future with that and earning through bitcoin is better.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:24:37 AM

That is what bitcoin provide to the bitcoin users so they can earn money in their home and via online and they can earn bigger amount of money than the people who are working 8 hours a day in different companies so i think bitcoin is better than working as an employee because i don't see any future with that and earning through bitcoin is better.

really bro, that work dibitcoin in my opinion is better than working disebuah company, and it is very tiring.
and in terms of income from bitcoin is also not inferior to the company even surpassed it.
and it can be proved in such a way as trading that only takes a short time but can produce something big.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:56:11 AM

many of my friends did not work but a lot of money away was great when compared, to me that is still working in the factory, I was confused from where producer obtained from bitcoin?
Its a big YES bitcoin is like a job or by using this yuo can become rich like others if you collect a lot of coins  Wink like my friend he stop his job to focus in bitcoim becuase he have a lot of btc and he knows that bitcoin can givec to him a goodlife.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:03:27 AM

many of my friends did not work but a lot of money away was great when compared, to me that is still working in the factory, I was confused from where producer obtained from bitcoin?
Its a big YES bitcoin is like a job or by using this yuo can become rich like others if you collect a lot of coins  Wink like my friend he stop his job to focus in bitcoim becuase he have a lot of btc and he knows that bitcoin can givec to him a goodlife.

my friend also like that, he has a lot of bitcoin because he focus on bitcoin, he left his main job in the offline world and chose a job in the online world and now he feels incredible results

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:18:44 AM

You can join signature campaigns
You can do online surveys
You can play poker online 😂
You can get btc for watching some videos
You can do many things...😆 Best of luck...try finding on google and see which one fits you best... There are many.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:26:38 AM

Its a big YES bitcoin is like a job or by using this yuo can become rich like others if you collect a lot of coins  Wink like my friend he stop his job to focus in bitcoim becuase he have a lot of btc and he knows that bitcoin can givec to him a goodlife.
It is fine to leave the real job if the income in bitcoin is bigger. Some people who do not know about bitcoin will feel so frightening to get in bitcoin world. Do not forget that the value of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency can go up and go down substantially, so do not be panic or stress if the price of bitcoin has fall because the price will rise again. there is limited amount of bitcoin in this world, as new bitcoin is mined, there is less and less bitcoin left and it becomes harder and more expensive to get and mine.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:53:12 AM

You see this signature down my post? I believe some people live off it. Cheesy As for me I'll be contented if it pays for my internet bill so I have one less thing to worry about. Don't take my word for it though. Even if you spend an entire day here you probably wouldn't really earn your salary's worth in bitcoins (unless the exchange rate in your country is really high). Still, try to join one. At least we're getting paid as we learn, how ever small it maybe.

Probably one of the surest way to earn bitcoin is to offer services or goods in exchange. May I know what country you are in? You mentioned you work in a factory but you seem computer-literate, have you considered doing tasks online? Not faucets though, they pay measly satoshis. If you are living in a country with lots of people using bitcoins you can also probably do stuff for them and get BTC in return. Looks like working a regular job but at least what you're paid in increases in value.

There are many online jobs that offers bitcoin as its form of payment to your job. A good example would be signature campaign, before the income here was not that good but after many price hike on the value of bitcoin the daily income on my signature campaigns also grew. Today my earnings from signature campaign would reach 9,000 pesos monthly and that is very helpful to me and my family.

Did you mean PhP? You got that only from signature campaigns? I just got 800 last month, internet bill is 1,800, haha! Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Well actually earnings may vary in your Signature Campaign itself if the quota sold token was not enough it may affect the distribution , since its not enough so definitely you will gain less than expected. Campaign managers must have a back up plan since working several weeks is not easy plus the allotted time for waiting the actual token distribution.

Jake052478

Activity: 224

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:21:08 AM

to me... it doesn't matter to me where it came from... as long as it helps a lot... specially people who are really in need to support their families and love ones...  at least they get their income in legal means... they don't still ....
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:31:37 AM

There are many online jobs that offer bitcoin as a form of payment to our work. among which are signature campaigns. as rising bitcoin prices lately have an effect on my earnings from signature campaigns that I follow. and it really helps my daily financial needs.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:38:39 AM

If I were going to advice to you I would tell you to go on try doing bitcoin while you are working at the factory. In this way, you can earn money while working in the factory and while doing bitcoin which will surely bring you greater income just like what your friends have. All you need to have is the internet connection and the willingness to exert all your time and effort for you to earn here in bitcoin and be patient also.
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:44:31 AM

I think it's just normal that your friends are earning much more money than you are who is working at a factory. Bitcoin's value is so high and those people who pursue having always ends up with a high income. Your profit from working at the factory is so far from the profit you may get from bitcoin. So I think it would be better for you if you are going to earn money from both factory and bitcoin for the greater good of you.
Jingjing12345

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:55:32 AM

People can provide income online, and one is bitcoin. To earn it you can work on a signature campaign or translation etc. It is a good source of extra income and you can work here in bitcoin and you can have a stable job also because it cannot get in your way because in bitcoin you  are free on what time you are going to work.

C
Finally C is!!!
pejuang_mamak

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:59:56 AM

I think it's just normal that your friends are earning much more money than you are who is working at a factory. Bitcoin's value is so high and those people who pursue having always ends up with a high income. Your profit from working at the factory is so far from the profit you may get from bitcoin. So I think it would be better for you if you are going to earn money from both factory and bitcoin for the greater good of you.

working dibitcoin in my opinion is very profitable in many ways, for example, if the work dibitcoin we do not need to leave the house, the matter that determines our own salary, and dibitcoin we do not deal with the boss

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
doublebit21

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:52:29 AM

There are so many online jobs out there that offering a pay with bitcoin. Online jobs provide a work and then your salary is bitcoin. Some others do mining and that's totally a different way because mining lets you earn money without doing anything because miner do the works for you. You just sit sleep and wait for your income. Cheesy
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:15:11 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency meaning it does not have physical value and the only way you can earn it is thru online no one can earn bitcoin without using the internet yes its true that bitcoin provide income online and many are now doing it and some start learning crypto currencies
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:26:09 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency meaning it does not have physical value and the only way you can earn it is thru online no one can earn bitcoin without using the internet yes its true that bitcoin provide income online and many are now doing it and some start learning crypto currencies

I have a fulltime job but let us face it, most of the time our salary is not enough for our needs and that of our family.  I heard of people making money online that is why I looked for ways to earn through online.  There were many jobs and sites I tried but none of them seems to give me a good profit.  Thankfully a friend of mine joined me to their group and bitcoin is one of their ways to earn money.  And yes, bitcoin provides income online.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 12:06:11 PM

Bitcoin doesnt technically hands over income to you, a few people just tend to pay you in bitcoin for the goods/services that you offer them. There are so many ways and techniques for one to earn bitcoin with both capital inclusive and capital exclusive. The path which you want to select depends on you,on what will suit you the best, but I would suggest you to do trading(capital inclusive)  ,as it gives more percentage of profit.

treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:08:42 PM

Bitcoin does not provide online income, hard work and skill does. Nevertheless, there is a whole ecosystem built around bitcoin and the crypto community,and if you are smart enough or hard working, you could make some money within it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: