Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:51:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin provide income on line?  (Read 34803 times)
terbetet

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:57:33 PM

many of my friends did not work but a lot of money away was great when compared, to me that is still working in the factory, I was confused from where producer obtained from bitcoin?
It is really true that bitcoin can provide an income online. You do not have to doubt it or rather be confused of where the funds are coming from because it only comes from the potential investors and it is just innovated, generated and operated on online usage but it is still the same thing you are usually acquiring when you are investing into real money. The difference is just the potential to grow with bitcoin is really visible

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:50:30 AM

Before I know bitcoin, I earn online via PTC, and write blogs that I paste Chitika ads, Google Adsense and infolinks, but the day income from click ads on blogs that I write down so I switched online earn with bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:15:27 AM

Yes, it can give an revenue but it is turns into more challenging and harder to earn them on the internet these days.
Earning the Bitcoins online today is becoming little tough because of the reason that the competition is getting tough day by day. You need to have more knowledge and good skill set in order to have a better standing. I think Bitcoin is the best way of earning money, all you need is to work little hard and that’s all.
Very well said! I think Bitcoin is the best way of having a good amount of income for the ones who are not having some kind of job. The only thing which it demands is that you should have a little awareness about Bitcoin. There are many like us who are making a good amount of income from this Signature Campaign.
apolonio

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:57:44 AM

It may not serve as an income to every people's life.But can be a helpful thing for everyones life.You may not be depending on it,but it can help you in a different way.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:29:52 AM

many of my friends did not work but a lot of money away was great when compared, to me that is still working in the factory, I was confused from where producer obtained from bitcoin?
I think you already got an answer since your ranked is already a full member but for newbie working online is profitable specially if you are working in bitcoin, and i have many friends already rich by working online and bitcoin is their part time only that is why their income is too much higher than some professional who are working in good company.

True, is really unbelievable the way globalization has helped the citizens that are not attached to government or politician, eating from the tax payers money without accountability.
Bitcoin and crptos are God sent to the masses.
Globalization is not the word, globalization is just a way to exploit the people from poor countries, the internet is the one responsible by allowing us to earn the same amount of money no matter where you are instead of the misery we are paid in our jobs available locally.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:59:07 AM

It may not serve as an income to every people's life.But can be a helpful thing for everyones life.You may not be depending on it,but it can help you in a different way.
There are a lot of opportunities to earn online. Bitcoin really helps you to earn extra income aside from working in the office. It may double or triple your salary in your job. Investing is one of those ways to earn a good profit. You can also do trading or apply in a signature campaign.  Actually, there’s a lot of ways how to earn money through bitcoin, it only depends on your strategy.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:35:26 AM

Yes it is true. I may not have any experience about it but by just analysing the situation you can simlpy conclude it. In bitcoin you can compute the days, weeks, or month to when you will rank up again so that you will earn much big amount of money and the good thing is you're sure about that rank up but in the factory are you sure that you will be promoted ? If you will be promoted how many years will it takes? Then your salary is just one fourth of of the salary of a bitcoiner. Why you don't just do bitcoin too since you know this already?

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Emem29

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:48:55 AM

YES! bitcoin provide income online, because it is a kind of work you earn ah bitcoin, you need to join in any campaign you need to be a hard working in this forum, you need to learn about this, if you know all you need to do in this ,  you have the potential to earn money online
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:10:25 AM

YES! bitcoin provide income online, because it is a kind of work you earn ah bitcoin, you need to join in any campaign you need to be a hard working in this forum, you need to learn about this, if you know all you need to do in this ,  you have the potential to earn money online
This forum is not the only source of income for the people who want to have an income online because they can do other things also like trading bitcoin because it is a faster process of making money and i believe that if you understand trading bitcoin very well then you don't need to work on this forum because of the big profit that you will get in trading.
Mehedi72

Activity: 722
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 10:15:25 AM

Yeah. We can see that jobless poor people and many uneducated people are using bitcoin. Many sites are available in online,  they offering bitcoin as a payment of their work. I also work for bitcoin.  now people overcome their financial problem. Thus proverty is reduced by bitcoin and makes a country worthy....

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:23:09 AM

Yeah. We can see that jobless poor people and many uneducated people are using bitcoin. Many sites are available in online,  they offering bitcoin as a payment of their work. I also work for bitcoin.  now people overcome their financial problem. Thus proverty is reduced by bitcoin and makes a country worthy....

Bitcoins creates many jobs to many jobless people. Before employees struggle to lead their life but now they are making more money what a regular job people making. This will reduce many online jobs before online job means data entry and captcha filling only these two jobs we will get from online. But now bitcoin creates many jobs which are having a normal PC and have internet they can make a huge money form this bitcoins.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:37:31 AM

Yeah. We can see that jobless poor people and many uneducated people are using bitcoin. Many sites are available in online,  they offering bitcoin as a payment of their work. I also work for bitcoin.  now people overcome their financial problem. Thus proverty is reduced by bitcoin and makes a country worthy....

Bitcoins creates many jobs to many jobless people. Before employees struggle to lead their life but now they are making more money what a regular job people making. This will reduce many online jobs before online job means data entry and captcha filling only these two jobs we will get from online. But now bitcoin creates many jobs which are having a normal PC and have internet they can make a huge money form this bitcoins.
They pay is not really that big but it will only make their income increase because of the nature of value of bitcoin.
It's the same as receiving fiat if right away they will convert and cash out their bitcoins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:57:20 AM

There are many available jobs online but the services section here definitely ranks among the best in giving extra income, at least for me. I have been at it for over a year now and have earned a good amount, enough to spend for some very important purchases. It is safe to say that I am only among the many who have learned, earned, and benefited from knowing bitcoin during its early stages and the rewards are very evident.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:58:55 AM

Yeah, Bitcoin is one of the platforms which brings a lot of money by doing different types of activities. but I believe that Bitcoin is the most profitable platform regarding money. I also believe that  Bitcoin provides earning the opportunity for many unemployed person and student. Not only that but also Bitcoin is being prefered as a primary income source. a lot of people have been involved in this platform for making money in the virtual world.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:16:33 AM

There are many opportunity in online just like this forum bitcoin and other altcoi  has lot of funds thats why they want to go online than regular job.

Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:22:59 AM

There are many jobs especially online jobs that offers bitcoin as thieir salary. The most common example of that is the signature campaign on this forum. The higher the rank you have the higher the salarybor bitcoin you get. So I think that where your friend's money came from.

Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:25:04 AM

There are many opportunity in online just like this forum bitcoin and other altcoi  has lot of funds thats why they want to go online than regular job.
do you mean altcoin has a lot of funds actually an altcoin conglomerate? do you think they are big bosses? career opportunities here they are still working to find investors to expand its business bitcoin & altcoin alternative to payment just like a banker
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:49:26 AM

There are many jobs especially online jobs that offers bitcoin as thieir salary. The most common example of that is the signature campaign on this forum. The higher the rank you have the higher the salarybor bitcoin you get. So I think that where your friend's money came from.
One can participate if he has time and earn accordingly, there is no problem in earning because the job is easy, you just have to be
active and don's spam the thread. Although that's a simple job but along the way you will learn things that would help you to improve your knowledge here.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
krampus854

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:50:59 AM

wwell they have an total supply of the bitcoins that's why the bitcoin price is so high, the creator of this make that and only he can do to generate some bitcoins in the industry, it is limited but i am not sure about some news.
Therly

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:10:02 PM

Of course, 1 can make money with Bitcoin via buying and selling, freelancing for jobs or by way of signature campaign. But Bitcoin just isn't the only cryptocurrency that allows 1 make cash online. 1 can also make income with altcoins. Even creating money with Bitcoin is overrated due to the fact one can also drop cash as a consequence of unsteady cost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: