Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:45:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin provide income on line?  (Read 34803 times)
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:04:14 PM

as far as I know now many online job offerings that work only at home and not just bitcoin only offered but still many others.
but if bitcoin is an online business that offers substantial income compared to other online business, but there are still many people who are not familiar with bitcoin.
It is the best thing about the bitcoin that you will be able to earn smart income even not going to office and no need to move from your house now many people are earning from bitcoin through doing this online job, bitcoin joining the signature campaign and the bounty campaign are the source of online income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:39:10 PM

Because bitcoin can be obtained and more familiar in the online world then bitcoin is a very good source of income from online. There are many ways to get bitcoin from online, but the more familiar is to earn revenue from this forum by participating in various campaigns.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:46:44 PM

I am sure, can make money from bitcoin because has alot proven. There are some friends teaching me about trading or faucet sites that provide bitcoin for free. So, i can collect more satoshi.

You can make money from bitcoin and you have to work properly with it. And with faucets, those are not reliable anymore because it will only provide a very a small fraction of bitcoin which you will not be feeling it. This is the only thing that is not profitable anymore though there are people that are still working on it and getting profit by being the developer and owner of it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:55:19 PM

Because bitcoin can be obtained and more familiar in the online world then bitcoin is a very good source of income from online. There are many ways to get bitcoin from online, but the more familiar is to earn revenue from this forum by participating in various campaigns.

Bitcoin was created online and accessed of it can be done mostly online so obviously the ways and opportunities to earned it can be find online.

With proper research and seriousness to get more knowledge to earn bitcoin, campaigns here in the forum will just be your extra options as there are lots opportunites to earn bitcoin even without participating in a campaign.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:45:27 PM

You see this signature down my post? I believe some people live off it. Cheesy As for me I'll be contented if it pays for my internet bill so I have one less thing to worry about. Don't take my word for it though. Even if you spend an entire day here you probably wouldn't really earn your salary's worth in bitcoins (unless the exchange rate in your country is really high). Still, try to join one. At least we're getting paid as we learn, how ever small it maybe.

Probably one of the surest way to earn bitcoin is to offer services or goods in exchange. May I know what country you are in? You mentioned you work in a factory but you seem computer-literate, have you considered doing tasks online? Not faucets though, they pay measly satoshis. If you are living in a country with lots of people using bitcoins you can also probably do stuff for them and get BTC in return. Looks like working a regular job but at least what you're paid in increases in value.

many of my friends did not work but a lot of money away was great when compared, to me that is still working in the factory, I was confused from where producer obtained from bitcoin?

There are many online jobs that offers bitcoin as its form of payment to your job. A good example would be signature campaign, before the income here was not that good but after many price hike on the value of bitcoin the daily income on my signature campaigns also grew. Today my earnings from signature campaign would reach 9,000 pesos monthly and that is very helpful to me and my family.

Did you mean PhP? You got that only from signature campaigns? I just got 800 last month, internet bill is 1,800, haha! Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
It is just really an extra income for me. Because I don't want to be relying on something like that which can be gone in a week, not like a job in which they give you a fixed salary in which you can rely on. Also if I will be able to pick what my salary is I will stick into Fiat rather than Bitcoin because although it gave us the ability to earn it also gave us the chance to lose the value of it. But it is a good thing that Bitcoin can be reliable to you, even for myself.
Indeed. Although bitcoin can do really provide online, it is still in need to have physical job to work on since earning your income through bitcoin do really takes time even you do have many ways of earning bitcoin. Working in bitcoin to gather income online is not just enough to be dependent so it is still in need to have physical job while working into bitcoin to make it more beneficial in your part to have an assurance of gaining much larger income when those two are combined.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
moanamakeway

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:39:45 PM

I quit my job just to be a stay at home mom and taking care of my daughter is my greatest prize from it. Even though I have no work as of the moment, doing signature campaigns and posting in forums provided me an income as a mom. Bitcoin has helped ,any people earn money just by staying at home or passing the time during lunchbreaks at work. It is so amazing to think that bitcoin actually works for many.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:05:52 AM

You see this signature down my post? I believe some people live off it. Cheesy As for me I'll be contented if it pays for my internet bill so I have one less thing to worry about. Don't take my word for it though. Even if you spend an entire day here you probably wouldn't really earn your salary's worth in bitcoins (unless the exchange rate in your country is really high). Still, try to join one. At least we're getting paid as we learn, how ever small it maybe.

Probably one of the surest way to earn bitcoin is to offer services or goods in exchange. May I know what country you are in? You mentioned you work in a factory but you seem computer-literate, have you considered doing tasks online? Not faucets though, they pay measly satoshis. If you are living in a country with lots of people using bitcoins you can also probably do stuff for them and get BTC in return. Looks like working a regular job but at least what you're paid in increases in value.

many of my friends did not work but a lot of money away was great when compared, to me that is still working in the factory, I was confused from where producer obtained from bitcoin?

There are many online jobs that offers bitcoin as its form of payment to your job. A good example would be signature campaign, before the income here was not that good but after many price hike on the value of bitcoin the daily income on my signature campaigns also grew. Today my earnings from signature campaign would reach 9,000 pesos monthly and that is very helpful to me and my family.

Did you mean PhP? You got that only from signature campaigns? I just got 800 last month, internet bill is 1,800, haha! Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Yes ofcourse because bitcoin is profitable as we know. And we also know that there is so many ways of earning here. Just like me im joinong in a signature campaign to earn some tokens and exchanging it to become bitcoin.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Natural Perm

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:04:52 AM

My anwswer is a big YES! Bitcoin is a great opportunity for all people, its really provide a good income. As for now many sites having an online job. But here in bitcoin is so easy to do. Actuallyu it is really big help to me a lot. So if many people wants to earn money, just share it to others to your friends or to your family.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:19:08 AM

I do not work and just focus on bitcoin, but I feel bitcoin is my best job as long as I have a job. even most some of my friends prefer to focus on bitcoin and leave their job. but their decision so far so good with the results that have been obtained from bitcoin. Yes, all those who join in bitcoin will get life wellbeing.

gilabusuk1

Activity: 311

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:48:39 AM

I do not work and just focus on bitcoin, but I feel bitcoin is my best job as long as I have a job. even most some of my friends prefer to focus on bitcoin and leave their job. but their decision so far so good with the results that have been obtained from bitcoin. Yes, all those who join in bitcoin will get life wellbeing.

yes if the person who is already able to produce something from bitcoin will definitely choose the bitcoin and for that person
new join bitcoin may still be confusion how to get the result of bitcoin

boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:06:14 AM

Looking at the current situation of mine I think that this is positive approach towards the bitcoin. There are so many ways which I have followed until now and all of them are filling up my wallets like never before. The more I'm involved in the crypto world the more opportunities are there for me. Now a days ICO investment is in my hot list and I just love making investment in it. There are lot of scams I know but I do it very carefully because I love my money. But whatever it is I'm earning huge from these investments. Additionally signatures will always be there as good way to earn decent money. I just like everything about crypto and how they give us money. :-)

GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:12:47 AM

There are many jobs online that pays bitcoins and a lot of people who really knew about bitcoins grab this opportunity. You can earn bitcoins by means of trading and you can earn also by joining signature campaign here in the forum so maybe some people who have done this job have already been rich.
In this forum, there are many companies are offering many jobs. Because of this forum, many people has now a good job that is really paying big amount of money. We can be rich by working in this forum.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:29:23 AM

Bitcoin is a source of income for many people and it's help a lot for many reason.Online job such as bitcoin is the one who helps me to provide a lot,and to become a rich someday..
zzSunZZ

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:43:10 AM

You earn bitcoin the same way you earn any other money, trade your labor or goods for it. Of course, getting paid in bitcoin for work takes a little more effort and entrepreneurial spirit, but it could just be a matter of doing what you already do but offer your customers a discount if they pay you in bitcoin.
I think bitcoin is a good way to increasing your income every month. With variety of jobs , any kind of unemployees can still get a freelance job for earn income. Living by earning bitcoin isn't bad ideal at all, and i bet over 100 thousands people are doing it.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:08:27 AM

You earn bitcoin the same way you earn any other money, trade your labor or goods for it. Of course, getting paid in bitcoin for work takes a little more effort and entrepreneurial spirit, but it could just be a matter of doing what you already do but offer your customers a discount if they pay you in bitcoin.
I think bitcoin is a good way to increasing your income every month. With variety of jobs , any kind of unemployees can still get a freelance job for earn income. Living by earning bitcoin isn't bad ideal at all, and i bet over 100 thousands people are doing it.
well said. I believe that bitcoin is an online investment.it can really make a money online it really helps people to make and gain some profit in an online base businesses .
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:12:13 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that can be used as an intermediary to earn money in certain ways / sell it to local currency. Of course bitcoin has been proven to be an online job that can really be profitable and can boost finances. Many ways are already available to earn bitcoin on the internet, some google articles will also help to find ways to earn bitcoin, as well as in this forum of course we can learn a lot and more recognize ways to earn bitcoin.
oneyesoneno

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:17:20 AM

This is tough question. After we sell bitcoin it will provide income if you buy it at the lower price and sell it at higher price. BUT ... it is a zero sum game, because after you sell bitcoin, you will not have bitcoin anymore. Bitcoin is a growing space of innovation and there are business opportunities that also include risks. There is no guarantee that Bitcoin will continue to grow even though it has developed at a very fast rate so far. Investing time and resources on anything related to Bitcoin requires entrepreneurship. There are various ways to make money with Bitcoin such as mining, speculation or running new businesses. All of these methods are competitive and there is no guarantee of profit. It is up to each individual to make a proper evaluation of the costs and the risks involved in any such project.
sariz12

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:19:25 AM

income here was not that good but after many price hike on the value of bitcoin the daily income on signature campaigns also grew so for me joining in signature campaign is the best. It will provide your wants in need if you have a token much value. You can trade that for bitcoin.
yunita

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:08:16 AM

those who do that are most of them it is a trader and bounty hunter so every month they can get paid from what they do even every day that from the trading, is not this amazing thing just sitting sweet in front of the computer can earn a big salary
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:35:16 AM

yes it is very true, with bitcoin we can earn online income no need to use a lot of capital. we only need to utilize social media with the sophistication of electronic devices with internet connection is quite adequate and can cover all the network.
it is very profitable for users of online media

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: