Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:25:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13644 times)
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:59:27 AM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
The bitcoin investment became popular in all social media accounts because there are now many users of bitcoin who became rich. People are keep buying bitcoins because bitcoin prove that it has good stability.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bagsladderg

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:24:27 AM

People, today are addicted to btcs either due to craze or due to profit reasons. so whatever happens people are not getting away with it.
Vaniaevergarden

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:06:42 AM

People stIll buying bitcoin because all them are believing with the ability of bitcoin to be one of the best way for having better future. Although you are unlucky at that time dont be discouraged everyone of us have their own time to be successful. Bitcoin could gives people more opportunities to earn profits.
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:36:37 AM

People who still buy Bitcoin because they still fully trust in Bitcoin. They still believe in the technology that exists in Bitcoin. And for me, Bitcoin has had a very positive impact on my life. Bitcoin helps my family's economy get better and I will continue to buy Bitcoin anytime.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:47:14 AM

Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
People tend to buy what they used for many years. And thats why they keep buying bitcoin. They afraid to try new cause.they are afraid to scam. Cause you know they are many scam nowadays they are sure tht bitcoin will not going down.easily thats why they are buying.bitcoin
Wewe Gombel

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:12:11 AM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

People tend to buy what they used for many years. And thats why they keep buying bitcoin. They afraid to try new cause.they are afraid to scam. Cause you know they are many scam nowadays they are sure tht bitcoin will not going down.easily thats why they are buying.bitcoin

The main reason people buy bitcoin is of course because thinking profit or gain benefit, if people feel no profit then glue will never have and use bitcoin.
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:06:44 AM

Despite the fact the bitcoin's value is not doing so well in the market, this particular moment serves as an opportunity for those who wants to invest and earn big in the future. I mean it is far more better to buy when the value is low, isn't it? So, that must be the reason why people keep on buying it.
cheeseandcrackers

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:11:08 AM

There are upcoming exchanges that will allow bitcoin trading directly to commodities like gold silver and oil.  People buy BTC because it's valuable and they think maybe they can make money with it, or at least facilitate an easier method of trading.  And they're right about that, BTC has made me loads of money already.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:33:05 AM

There are upcoming exchanges that will allow bitcoin trading directly to commodities like gold silver and oil.  People buy BTC because it's valuable and they think maybe they can make money with it, or at least facilitate an easier method of trading.  And they're right about that, BTC has made me loads of money already.

Oh well that will be good if that is the case. However, everyone wanted to buy bitcoin because it presents itself as a good opportunity to give us profits in the end. How many of us became millionaires specially early investors? So everyone is wishing that it can happen to us, if the perfect time comes, everyone will earn a shit load of money.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:32:23 AM

People are still buying bitcoin because they can earn more profit if they buy more bitcoin. Other people right now did not believe to bitcoin because the price dumping price but it's not good to us because the price decrease deeper and deeper. We need to support bitcoin at this day and next few months better to buy more bitcoin and your money increase buy only the extra money that you have.

Exactly. Even if as of the moment, there are times that bitcoin price will go down, but we all know in the long run that we can benefit from it and gain from what we have invested. So, that is the reason why a lot of people are still buying bitcoin despite of its unstable value.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:59:49 AM

Why does the people still buy bitcoin ? . I think because people wanted to earn, and they see bitcoin as a medium for them to earn . Bitcoin is a cryptocurency wherein  its value  depends on the volume of the coin or based on bitcoins holder, it is not different from stock market. So people wanted to go in stock market but as we all know it requires many documents which people hates , because it is really hassle , while bitcoin only needs money and your knowledge about  certain coin and you might earn morethan  100 percent a year.
stely41

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:59:14 PM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

People are still buying bitcoins because they believe bitcoins can give huge profit to them and have strong foundation in the world of crypto. Bitcoin as we can see has gave people a strong courage to invest and earn huge profit thus making people rich. For me this is one reason why they are still investing bitcoin.
The appeal for many is the fact that Bitcoin is decentralized, meaning no specific group or governing body has control over it. Instead, it is secured by advanced cryptography, a set of military-grade encryptions, and regulated by a network called the Blockchain.
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:08:46 PM

People are buying Bitcoin not because of the now, it's because of the future. The future is all we are seeing here in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the future of currency for the world, it's what the whole world will be using for any form of transactions. Some people are buying for the now, but some are buying for the future, just in case fiat is scrapped

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:45:57 PM

Those people who still buying bitcoin they are smart people. Because they know that bitcoin will give huge profit return in the future.
Ayaah

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:57:06 PM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

For me its depends on how you manages your investment in btc. The reason why their are many people are still buying btc until now because they got the experience gaining a huge profits from btc they invest in. They fully trust their self to invest their money in btc. They have always think positivity to their investment in btc in gaining profits.
Brookie

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:57:24 PM

Because people still believe in bitcoin and still want to use it and I think people who use bitcoin are people who depend on bitcoin, because they have nothing else to do but look for bitcoin.
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:50:51 PM

Many people are still buying bitcoin. Because bitcoin brings great profit to investors. Bitcoin is still growing strongly. Many countries are trying to promote more bitcoin development.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:46:26 AM

People are still buying bitcoin hoping to find good future by having a good profit...in spite of the irregularity of its value and many negative comment are coming this signifies that bitcoin is indeed capturing many investor and still great through the years.

vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:23:44 AM

Many people invest in bitcoin to the reason they see a good result and maybe they see other people they really earn in investing in bitcoin currency and for the begginers it's still a good opportunity they have chosen to invest because the bitcoin price is not so high now a days.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:38:21 AM

People are buying bitcoins as it is affordable for them to buy or look that as a good investment commodity which can change their lives entirely as bitcoins has changed many people's livelihood as early investors from rags to riches. Bitcoin will be in the mainstream of financial markets and people see good possibilities for bitcoins as there is no other investment asset or commodity where the price has increased 10000 times more than the previous years value which brought  a turning point in the lives of early investors of bitcoins. Bitcoin has made many millionaires and billionaires only by trusting and investing on this technology.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: