Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:08:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13632 times)
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:58:38 PM

Because there still so many peoples believed in bitcoin if bitcoin always be number one in the crypto market and they believed if bitcoin is future.
Everyone buy bitcoin because they hopes will get big profit.
It’s how much faith that the people have in the crypto currency that’s why they still keep on investing in it and I can say that almost who believes in bitcoin and have the patience to keep holding eventually make profits.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:59:06 PM

People buy bitcoin to make money in the future. The media writes a lot about the crypto of good and bad, but those who believe in profits are buying BTC. At the moment, this is a fairly simple way to earn money, but for this you need to have money. I  think that the BTC will show strength in 2018.
Andalusy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:36:06 PM

Many sites currently that will be accepting Bitcoin, you cant really compare generations of infastructure with a new technology spanning a couple of years. By your logic we might as well give up space exploration because it is easier to explore the Earth
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:21:55 PM

People buy BTC and not only because it is a good investition, i mean it is better than gold and the benefits are right away, either you buy services from all kind of blockchain platforms or the value of it will just grow. It is a win - win situation.
Kingjagat

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:14:59 PM

Probably because they still believe in bitcoin and still want to invest. Or they just know bitcoin and try to invest, maybe that's the reason why people are still buying bitcoin.

I agree with your statement. in fact, I would invest in altcoin other than rathef than bitcoin because they are more lucrative and affordable. people still buy bitcoin because they lured by the idea that it can give them a wealth and can get great advantage.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:31:33 PM

Its goes with the same question as why does some people still buys gold even now that gold is not been used in trading because we have fiat as legal tender and accepted by all. It's simply because it holds value whom people can trust that this will be useful or it might bring fortune or abundance some time in the future an appreciation of its quality or it might hold some usecases in the future where it can superseded present products or commodities.
yarozaqu

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:57:07 PM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

Many advantages of bitcoin, it is simple and secure. It is digital currency. Bitcoin is the future currency. Thats reason why people are still buyinh BTC . the people believe the price of bitcoin will rise again.
Situk brok

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:56:43 PM

Although the price is cheap people still buy bitcoin, why?
Maybe this guy is smart 'because by buying at a cheap price and they will sell it at a high price so it will get a considerable profit.
Dne work

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:48:49 AM

Because bitcoin is still valuable to investors. The bitcoin price is still high at $ 10,000. The bitcoin market is booming. Bitcoin is supported by many national governments. So people still buy bitcoin.

I can not see anything positive about btc, and still do not understand why many people are competing to buy it. Simply, the only reason I see people buying btc is that they (really) believe that prices will increase, and want to get more profit. I think 99.99% of the interchangeable bitcoins are never withdrawn from exchangers, and people are just waiting to make a lot of profit. Because the lost coins can not be recovered. Because the price is very high because of speculation. People think they can make money quickly (or euro) from it. Bitcoin certainly deserves a higher exchange rate than 1 euro conversion to 1 btc you suggested earlier. After all, we know that there will be no more than 21 million BTC but the ECB and the federal reserves both create (and dispose into their respective countries) more than 21 million units of each currency in an average day.
Ibrahim 2020

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:50:48 AM

invested in bitcoin in many ways.
They see good reasons to stick with it and most of them are thinking long term.
Things crash from time to time, it doesnt mean they are dead.
And besides that profit isn't the main focus for most of the old dogs of bitcoin.
Cool1

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:03:18 AM

The reason people buy bitcoin is the right time to buy bitcoin the price again down, we long-term investments such as 1 year the price will surely soar.
lester04

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:18:24 AM

Because people believe that they can make profit by buying bitcoin many investors hodl bitcoin due of bitcoin is decentralized in other words btc don't have exact price in fact bitcoin change its price everyday so people can gain profit by simply sell it when the price is increase or if investors satisfied on its price and people buy when bitcoins crash or have a huge decreased.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:20:42 AM

A lot of news about bitcoin is very dominating in various media, it certainly makes a lot of people curious so trying to find various information about bitcoin especially from internet, and many of them are interested and buy bitcoin.
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:13:04 PM

People still buying bitcoin because they thinking and believing that this coming months the price of bitcoin  is going high so that they still buying bitcoin .

Yes every year bitcoin price slightly growing from this month so we definitely need invest and get more profits in bitcoin but anything will happen in crypto currencies so the decision makers is ours.

Bitcoin will continue to grow so it will have an ever-increasing price and profit. And many people are interested and buy bitcoin because they believe bitcoin will continue to survive
popoyuyun

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:27:18 PM

People still believe in bitcoin at the moment so they are still investing or buying bitcoins. And I'm sure also bitcoin will be more useful for the future. Because as we see, there are many advantages of the bitcoin.
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:29:13 PM

I think because bitcoin is still considered as property or gold. That is, they only need to hoard and wait for profit, they do not need the other bitcoin utilities
trolltalk

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:30:35 PM

Cause they believe that bitcoin will bring huge profit from them bitcoin decentralization is the one main reason how they gained money and if you are a long time holder for sure btc will give huge money soon. some reasons why people buy btc cause of its anonymous transaction overseas and faster transactions.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:08:31 PM

Because people believe that they can make profit by buying bitcoin many investors hodl bitcoin due of bitcoin is decentralized in other words btc don't have exact price in fact bitcoin change its price everyday so people can gain profit by simply sell it when the price is increase or if investors satisfied on its price and people buy when bitcoins crash or have a huge decreased.
Perhaps this is because of the steadily increasing price of Bitcoins. Of course if they do not buy bitcoins now surely with the increase they will not have a profit. So while less expensive and less expensive bitcoins are many people actually buy it.

So my advice is to buy bitcoins while its price is still cheap because of the fact that in the coming months we will see the increasing bitcoins again.
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:45:47 PM

People are still buying BTC because they believe on huge potentials earnings given by bitcoin in the future.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

Perhaps this is because of the steadily increasing price of Bitcoins. Of course if they do not buy bitcoins now surely with the increase they will not have a profit. So while less expensive and less expensive bitcoins are many people actually buy it.

So my advice is to buy bitcoins while its price is still cheap because of the fact that in the coming months we will see the increasing bitcoins again.
For as long as I am not yet holding 10 bitcoin I will do my best for me to have it, so I won't give up in buying for as long as I can still afford to buy even buying for a little amount then saving it until such time. For sure people are buying since they are aware what could be the value in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: