Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:38:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13642 times)
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:45:18 AM

Because people still believe in bitcoin and they are still buying bitcoin and I'm sure many new people want to get to know more about bitcoin or crypto world. Because the crypto world is very mysterious and wants to try to get to know more about crypto world.
first they need bitcoin. therefore they buy. there may be other purposes as used for his investments and also used as a tool for their transactions. does not mean buy also for investment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:50:03 AM

People continue to buy and hold bitcoin because it brings us wealth.

The early investors in bitcoin, today's millionaires, used it as an investment asset that could change users' lives.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:59:39 AM

The main reason people buy bitcoin because they are confident with the future of bitcoin, I'm sure that buying bitcoin is something that can make me successful and rich because the price is skyrocketing.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:18:17 AM

The main reason people buy bitcoin because they are confident with the future of bitcoin, I'm sure that buying bitcoin is something that can make me successful and rich because the price is skyrocketing.

Those people who still buying bitcoin even the price are not nice is the people who really know the real bitcoin, their know how bitcoin will effect soon and how they get profit from it soon.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:40:46 AM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

they are still buying because they know it's growing and maybe they are interested and because they see good things like this
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:59:31 AM

Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

because for us bitcoin one of the assets we use easily to get the benefits, and also good we use in the long run. because bitcoin itself is also very promising.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:47:26 AM

People are still buying bitcoin ,because they are still believing bitcoin has still great future and thought that bitcoin could be a best investments for the future to come  , that is why the people are still buying bitcoin for the tuture and to gain profits in the coming days.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
tokensupermarket

Activity: 53
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:52:37 AM

I think it would not be that much popular anymore because bitcoin has been made more famous because of its expensive value which attracted many investors. There would be a bit of possibility that it would still be reach but I don't think it would still be on top if ever its value is stable. There's a lot more things to happen but as soon as we keep our faith in bitcoin, it will keep on growing.
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:58:46 AM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

Well i think it is because we really believe at bitcoin. We buy bitcoin because we earn at bitcoin and it gives us hopes to achieve our dreams to become financially stable. I earn a lot at bitcoin thru hodling because bitcoin is best at long term investment. As years pass by bitcoin became more valuable that's why im hodling my bitcoin and waiting for the time or the value that will be increase.
Btcalimie

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:10:23 AM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

I think people still buying btc not because of its true purpose but it is because of BTC as an investment is highly profitable. If we think that btc could not function through its true worth then maybe let's just watch its positive side as investment.
Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:21:27 AM

No one has any idea where this thing is going. It could rocket backup $3k tomorrow or drop $3k just as easily. It may be worth $100k in a couple years, or $0 in a couple years. It's literally just guessing at this point.

If you want a safe investment, pick something else besides cryptocurrency. If you are not risk-averse and are intrigued by the possibility of a big payday, invest in Crypto.
People still buy Bitcoin because keeping the assumption of rationality in mind; people are rational and have perfect market information about the technology. They know the expected future return and perks and benefits they will reap when the market is green and the prices are stable. Furthermore, the day traders are still earning by daily trading and are way too happy to have something rather than nothing though the long term traders are sitting with patience.
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:33:21 AM

Because they believe in bitcoin, they believe if they buy bitcoin , they have large amount of earning, I also believe in bitcoin and what bitcoin do in the future, they believe also in the future the value of bitcoin is higher and hard to buy bitcoin, thats why many people hold bitcoin.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:50:40 AM

People are still buying BTC because they believe in the development of this market. And for those who have learned a lot about blockchain technology, they will have a good view of this market.
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:55:10 AM

I think people are still continue to buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, because they see the potential in it. So if you get some researches about it, you will see how genius the blockchain technology is who is behind almost every cryptocurrency. People see the potential and want to be a part of it!
tokensupermarket

Activity: 53
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:13:30 AM

Bitcoin is a very controversial cryptocurrency because of the power and value it brings that surpass the expectations of the people. Bitcoin was able to make a great noise as its value rises over the roof. Everyone was talking about it and a lot of people also was persuaded to invest here. We should not be surprised by this anymore since bitcoin is expected to be the world currency.
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:28:24 AM

This further proves that patience is a very important and much needed thing in crypto. Well, it turns out until the year 2018 bitcoin can already be used to buy various goods. Even large companies have received bitcoin as part of their payment system. The more days bitcoin provides more benefits, which is why more and more people are interested and buy bitcoin.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:14:41 AM

Because they still believe in it and I think it is a good thing to do,
Just buy it and hold it and wait till the price goes high again,
It would go high again in the future for sure and it will surpass it’s current ATH.
People are still buying Bitcoin because Bitcoin is a responsive cryptocurrency and is here in the market for the benefit of people therefore people are still buying Bitcoin and investing with huge amounts. The market rate of buying is increasing day by day and sometimes it becomes stable due to the equilibrium in fluctuations in demand. The market will soon shift to a high market as many people are investing these days.
bitsmola

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:18:10 AM

Because they still believe in it and I think it is a good thing to do,
Just buy it and hold it and wait till the price goes high again,
It would go high again in the future for sure and it will surpass it’s current ATH.
People are still buying Bitcoin because Bitcoin is a responsive cryptocurrency and is here in the market for the benefit of people therefore people are still buying Bitcoin and investing with huge amounts. The market rate of buying is increasing day by day and sometimes it becomes stable due to the equilibrium in fluctuations in demand. The market will soon shift to a high market as many people are investing these days.
Bitcoin is most popular token. All new traders begin life in cryptoworld with Bitcoin
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:33:05 AM

because they expect bitcoin prices to skyrocket even over the previous year, surely this is compared to panic selling that will only damage the price, indirectly when we buy it will make the price move up though not much but if many people do so prices will skyrocket
Patadong

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:19:44 AM

Because they still believed if future of bitcoin is very good,
Buy bitcoin ans hold them I'm sure it will make us rich because future is very promising

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: