Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:03:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13644 times)
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:15:00 PM

because bitcoin is based on blockchain technology. and blockchain is the technology of future. it is very new yet. there is a huge potential for every good cryptocurrency to grow in the crypto market.

turn the page

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YCryptos

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:46:30 PM

People buy crypto currency, so this is the future of our financial industry. I advise you to think about it and revise your views on the crypto currency. Learn to look wider.
Chacon994

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:06:03 PM

I think this is obvious, the price of bitcoin is very attractive now, it will double as a minimum, and many forecast an increase to 50,000! Why not try to buy? Smiley
Bitcoin is the only coin in the cryptocurrency market at $ 20,000. But I do not think Bitcoin's price could rise to $ 50,000. Even if all whales around the world pumped Bitcoin prices, the highest price Bitcoin can only be $ 30,000 in the future
Boys27

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:08:18 PM

many people still faithfully buy bitcoin from their money because they think that in the future bitcoin will be a very valuable item, the problem of reducing bitcoin prices like now is not an obstacle for those who do like bitcoin to keep buying it

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:49:46 AM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
I think buying bitcoin at this time is totally wrong, you can see that bitcoin prices are rising steadily and are now leveling off at $ 6700. This is a very sensitive landmark and the bitcoin price will probably increase or decrease at any time. The market is bearish in the long term so I think the bitcoin price will probably continue to fall deep so you should not buy bitcoin at this time.
High time to invest in crypto because the market is down and the crypto can be owned at a low cost than before. Besides, making a big portfolio in such a market is not a difficult one. It is amazing how people still invest in crypto despite the fact that the market is down. This is just because it is an incentive to maximize the future marginal profit and earn the easy money with mental efficiency.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:25:24 AM

Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
I think buying bitcoin at this time is totally wrong, you can see that bitcoin prices are rising steadily and are now leveling off at $ 6700. This is a very sensitive landmark and the bitcoin price will probably increase or decrease at any time. The market is bearish in the long term so I think the bitcoin price will probably continue to fall deep so you should not buy bitcoin at this time.
High time to invest in crypto because the market is down and the crypto can be owned at a low cost than before. Besides, making a big portfolio in such a market is not a difficult one. It is amazing how people still invest in crypto despite the fact that the market is down. This is just because it is an incentive to maximize the future marginal profit and earn the easy money with mental efficiency.
People still buying btc because we all have dreams and many people believe that in bitcoin everything is possible. We can earn a huge amount of profit in bitcoin if we maybe buy and hold it. The possibility to rise is always their we maybe don't know when it will rise but many people believe that we are closer to the bull run anytime bull run may begins. So we maybe let our self to buy today before its too late.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:34:48 AM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

People still buying btc because we all have dreams and many people believe that in bitcoin everything is possible. We can earn a huge amount of profit in bitcoin if we maybe buy and hold it. The possibility to rise is always their we maybe don't know when it will rise but many people believe that we are closer to the bull run anytime bull run may begins. So we maybe let our self to buy today before its too late.
Every type of investment needs time to grow and it is not just like a magic that after a 24 hrs then you will be millionaire and you can buy a lot of lambos, that is not how bitcoin works. You will invest your money in bitcoin and you will experience a lot of random emotional experience because sometimes you might be earning and most of the time you will be losing and don't lose hope and make those mistakes as your decision making basis.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:45:21 AM

Because they believe that bitcoin will recover in the future and they can hold their bitcoin and wait for the time that its value will go high patience is needed.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:42:30 AM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

stupid opinion, you obviously do not understand about bitcoin.
I advise you to learn and understand more about what bitcoin is. than just doing nonsense like this.
kiboloves

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:53:18 AM

Most people who buy bitcoins are afraid of their own wealth devaluation, and people are now reluctant to hold Fiat, which will quickly reduce their wealth in a short period of time.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:26:57 PM

That's simple, because BTC is the future Smiley
FIAT won't be our currency into the next decades, we need more digital assets Wink

People believe in Bitcoin as it is the future. They are sure that this cryptocurrency price will be growing. They simply want also to make some money.
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:48:46 PM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

I think a lot of study about bitcoin will do to help you understand why's and why not's. But for starters, a lot of people are investing in bitcoin due to the fact that they certainly know that they are in the right tract. Bitcoin is reliable so more people are into it.
Soneo

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:49:50 PM

I think Bitcoin is indispensable for trading coins and other tokens.
That's why People are still buying Bitcoin because they believe it's the most successful crypto currency at the moment, and it has the best potential too. As a result they think that investing in BTC will be far more profitable than investing in altcoin.
peter_coin

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:07:05 PM

Bitcoin has come to stay, it is very revolutionary in the financial sector, so people who forecast that Bitcoin would be around for a long time are the wise ones that keep buying BTC, in the coming months and years, there would be massive popularity and adoption of BTC and cryptocurrency in general so those who buy now would be investing wisely.
Chachen19

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:38:44 PM

People still buy bitcoin because they have confidence as well as much hope about bitcoib and the benefits that bitcoin bring to investors as well as the economy of the country have accepted to trade it
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:43:23 PM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

Other issues:

Excuse me mate, this is not for being rude okay, If bitcoin is useless How come that you became Sr. Member in this forum? and yet you don't know why most of the people here still continuing buying Bitcoin. it is because they really do believed that bitcoin will will increase again at the right time, just all they need to is to wait more a little longer.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:53:20 PM

Although the btc price is now declining but why do many people buy it, this is probably because it is the right time to buy bitcoin and then wait for a suitable price to sell that is when the price rises again

uptown04

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:44:34 PM

to me it is not so strange since poeple buy bitcoins because of the reason that they know it is going to increas again and in order not to regret for those time that we did not buy they buy now and hope to be happy in future in future i mean after a few weeks or maybe days who knows.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
razzor

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:04:47 PM

There are too many people in here that want to see a change on the world, and some people do it by several ways, some of them, just buy bitcoin, because they really trust in that the world is goign to change the way that it used to be before.

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:05:05 PM

* someone who are in the Gambling / Betting which only receive Bitcoin.
* Bitcoin trader.
* Bitcoin investors.
I think this is the reason why there are still many who buy Bitcoin...

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: