Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:15:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13642 times)
Scoremaster

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Hi I am back from a long period of away time :)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:03:39 PM

I know about people I would say that  they would be buying bitcoin until there will be at least 1% of possibility that it would be growing significantly again.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:10:28 PM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
You can see that although the market is in the downtrend stage, it can be seen that the market is still experiencing slight recovery and in the short run, so I think we can buy bitcoin to get it. Commercial and profitable. You should only invest in short-term because the bitcoin price will be able to continue decreasing at any time, the market is in the long-term bear market so you have to plan the card business to delineate the risk.
BountyGram

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:42:48 PM

Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

Excuse me mate, this is not for being rude okay, If bitcoin is useless How come that you became Sr. Member in this forum? and yet you don't know why most of the people here still continuing buying Bitcoin. it is because they really do believed that bitcoin will will increase again at the right time, just all they need to is to wait more a little longer.

Yes, how come a senior member do not know about all this stuff? how do you become a senior member here in the forum? saying bitcoin is useless but you're using btt as your source of income? BTC has a potential in the future that is why many people are still believing and buying it.
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:06:59 AM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

Other issues:

Excuse me mate, this is not for being rude okay, If bitcoin is useless How come that you became Sr. Member in this forum? and yet you don't know why most of the people here still continuing buying Bitcoin. it is because they really do believed that bitcoin will will increase again at the right time, just all they need to is to wait more a little longer.

Yes, how come a senior member do not know about all this stuff? how do you become a senior member here in the forum? saying bitcoin is useless but you're using btt as your source of income? BTC has a potential in the future that is why many people are still believing and buying it.
I think people are still buying Bitcoin though its price is decreasing because they see the potential for strong growth. This is a promising time for them to earn their fortune in the future. Bitcoin is down but it does not lose its value. It is still perfected every day and will soon return to its heights as it has been or even more so.
ShitTL

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:21:47 AM

Meaningful things will always be welcomed by the investors and the bitcoin is really meaningful as well as they bring many benefits to investors who will buy them and love them more and more.
landyndanaju

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:25:52 AM

Every BTC buyer has two purposes. First, they invest in bitcoins when they are low priced and keep them for a long time.
buttonmc

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:16:15 PM

Many people continue buying bitcoin because they want to gain profit and get benefits of using it and they believe that will help them to make their dream come true and give them a brightly future. I believe also that this will be happens if we work hard to achieve it to become a successful person on working cryptocurrency. But the time where you can get a 100x in bitcoin are over. so i think that if you want such high profit you need to invest in altcoins.

People still have hope for the future of using Bitcoin. I think when the price is growing up my own white people want to invest in it because they believe that I can earn $100 per day.
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:24:41 PM

If we take a critical look at the market prices for the coin, it is sad to see most of the coins having dropped and most it has become advantageous for most investors to buy now and sell later.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:19:59 PM

Many people continue buying bitcoin because they want to gain profit and get benefits of using it and they believe that will help them to make their dream come true and give them a brightly future. I believe also that this will be happens if we work hard to achieve it to become a successful person on working cryptocurrency. But the time where you can get a 100x in bitcoin are over. so i think that if you want such high profit you need to invest in altcoins.

People still have hope for the future of using Bitcoin. I think when the price is growing up my own white people want to invest in it because they believe that I can earn $100 per day.

It is just simply because they are still hoping that sooner or later the bitcoin will come back and be stable as high as it is.

Also some people who enter this because they want to have a big investment that they can do so they are taking the opportunity that they can take so that it will be profitable for them as the price rise again.

People who are smart take this as a sign to have more because they have the knowledge on how to deal with this kind of circumstances.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Kamote29

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:26:06 PM

People are still buying bitcoin because they are aware about its potential and they have belief that it will reach to the moon in near future and short term fluctuations and short term ups and downs won't affect the mindset of people who genuinely believes in bitcoin and they have hope that bitcoin can make them rich in future which may not be possible from other investments
yupek

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:38:02 PM

because BTC is very fortunate with its pantastic price and stable BTC price itself mebuat the owners of capital will consider to buy BTC. with a large capital to buy BTC then the higher will also gained
revo1044

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:18:17 PM

Most people are bitcoin for one reason to get rich quick,Peoples see bitcoin increased dramatically in value and they don't want to miss out this , because bitcoin was still cheap.
rimueng agam

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:29:59 PM

If you think why people are still buying bitcoin when this cheap price may be you have the wrong thinking in because Now is a great time to buy the available bitcoin and sell it when the price is very high
onlygodknowsx

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:41:32 PM

There's a lot of purposes buying bitcoin . We buy and put into storage sometime's we play using bitcoin, Buy bitcoin for gambling and i guess gambling is the best way to earn a lot of bitcoin 
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:47:09 PM

because BTC is very fortunate with its pantastic price and stable BTC price itself mebuat the owners of capital will consider to buy BTC. with a large capital to buy BTC then the higher will also gained
it is clear that it will be profitable to invest in bitcoin so that people who have enough money will do that and it just takes time and patience to achieve these benefits

nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:49:35 PM

If you think why people are still buying bitcoin when this cheap price may be you have the wrong thinking in because Now is a great time to buy the available bitcoin and sell it when the price is very high
is it the best price to buy btc? i think it would be nice to start buying it gradually, because we do not know when the cheapest price comes, and if the price goes down, we can buy it again
djuqkman

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:01:11 PM

Many people remain confident about the development of encryption, and it may be a suitable time to invest in bitcoin at this price.
Zarangozang

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:27:32 PM

Many people remain confident about the development of encryption, and it may be a suitable time to invest in bitcoin at this price.

we invest in crypto must be confident that development will continue to rise and optimistic for growth will always be there when the time has come. yes now the bitcoin price is still at a low level even though it starts creeping again, it's still not too late to buy it and I recommend long-term investment for bitcoin, I'm sure until the end of the year or bitcoin price in the future will be better and higher.
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:53:02 PM

From my point of view, bitcoin is still the most trusted cryptocurrency, so many people who just joined the market will buy at first bitcoin.
Bitcoin has been around for almost 10 years now, never had a problem with blockchain on which it's running, which we definitely can not say about other coins from TOP 10.
Bitcoin is still a very undervalued cryptocurrency, some might disagree here, but this price what we see right now on the market is ridiculously small for bitcoin.
After all being said, it's clear that bitcoin still holds a great potential for its investors.
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:05:00 PM

I think that there is nothing surprising because people still  believe that the price will increase greatly and they will get much profit from trading bitcoins. I have heard from some experts that the increase is expected at the end of 2018
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: