Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:29:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13649 times)
siddharthsikka

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:22:08 PM

People are still buying bitcoin hoping to find good future by having a good profit...in spite of the irregularity of its value and many negative comment are coming this signifies that bitcoin is indeed capturing many investor and still great through the years.
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:59:31 PM

People are still buying BTC ,because people knows that they will get something good benefits in bitcoin investments, and bitcoins will benefits the holders  not just as incestment ,but also as a currency in the digital world.
bdc2343

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:05:08 PM

I think the reason that people are still buying Bitcoin is the community trend now. A lot of people are saying that Bitcoin prices are currently very low and the price at the end of the year will increase to $ 13,000. So many people believe in this, and they have decided to buy Bitcoin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:13:01 PM

I would still buy Bitcoin even if the Bitcoin price is $ 1. Anyone buy Bitcoin when bitcoin drops is a way to make a profit from Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are very volatile, so buying Bitcoin will surely make a profit

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ejandjm18

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:51:50 PM

People are still buying BTC because, they are expected a good profit when the price of bitcoin becomes high. Aside from that, they invest bitcoin for the future.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:04:05 PM

Bitcoin is the future global currency,Who are rational investors or traders buy now because they know in future Bitcoin will be expensive and hard to afford. Bitcoin is pioneer in crypto world and still alive and will be it give laptop life and financial freedom,As we all know most of world facing financial crisis and unemployment increasing hard to create new jobs but Bitcoin give way to utilize skills and earn as you want.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:35:01 AM

Bitcoin is the future global currency,Who are rational investors or traders buy now because they know in future Bitcoin will be expensive and hard to afford. Bitcoin is pioneer in crypto world and still alive and will be it give laptop life and financial freedom,As we all know most of world facing financial crisis and unemployment increasing hard to create new jobs but Bitcoin give way to utilize skills and earn as you want.
I agree that buying bitcoin now is one of the best thing that a person can do with his money right now because bitcoin is such a great investment because of its limited supply, growing demand and also amazing features which is enough for them to invest their money and keep investing regularly because it is one of the best way to pursue in becoming millionaire.
zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:48:05 AM

Many people remain confident about the development of encryption, and it may be a suitable time to invest in bitcoin at this price.

we invest in crypto must be confident that development will continue to rise and optimistic for growth will always be there when the time has come. yes now the bitcoin price is still at a low level even though it starts creeping again, it's still not too late to buy it and I recommend long-term investment for bitcoin, I'm sure until the end of the year or bitcoin price in the future will be better and higher.
long term investment give us less risk but high profit.but for some people holding is need strong mentality and emotion.especially while looking bitcoin and altcoin price falling.
Winterwood21

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:26:22 AM

Because bitcoin is considered to be more profitable than other coins, other altcoin conditions on the coinmarketcap graph follow the bitcoin graph, if the BTC rises then the other rises. In addition, if taken into account the condition of bitcoin in the rising graph has a larger price and is considered very profitable.
If you believe in the future of bitcoin then surely you buy it in the present times because its value is not good enough to sell it, but buy it now is a good strategy.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:31:04 AM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
simply because they realize the real value of Bitcoin. Actually Bitcoin's value now does not assess its potential in the future. I think the Crypto and Bitcoin markets are being affected by the global economic downturn and are being manipulated by whales. So its true value is still there and I think Bitcoin will grow strongly in 2019...

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:33:04 AM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
People are still buying bitcoin because they are believing of the huge profit the will get in the future. Of course bitcoin have already made people rich. Me myself I do not have own money to invest for bitcoin but what I did was to work with it.By joining some bounty campaigns here can already make us earned so my earnings will be divided some for the needs in the house and the rest for investment.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:48:56 AM

Their reason may be their chance to buy it, because bitcoin prices are low and they buy as much as they can afford to invest.
Bitcoin can still be trusted because they believe bitcoin will definitely rise from adversity and believe in the coming months bitcoin will rise again
many people are still optimistic about the future of bitcoin. although it is still experiencing a very large decline, but many people consider this cheap price is a good opportunity to buy and sell it in some later.
There is nothing bad happened with the Bitcoin just the market value faced with downfalls and can recover anytime so do not think that market has something which are unfavorable. In my opinion market either low or high benefits us but it is we who are making complications. People can buy Bitcoins in this low market with but in large quantity using less money so it is benefit in start.
buttonmc

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:19:19 AM

It is obvious for me that people will be investing in the sources, that are potentially profitable and beneficial, if crypto currency will became a worldwide thing, it is better, much better to be involved in it, than to be missed.
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:42:40 AM

It is obvious for me that people will be investing in the sources, that are potentially profitable and beneficial, if crypto currency will became a worldwide thing, it is better, much better to be involved in it, than to be missed.
It is not easy to understand that Bitcoin will continue to be bought even if its price is falling. Its price drops but its potential allows people to place their trust and continue investing in it. This is a great time to invest in it and have a great opportunity to increase the value of personal assets in the future. That's why people still invest in it.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
lamthanh3462342

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:55:53 AM

Many people still invest in bitcoin for a variety of reasons, but in the end, bitcoin has many advantages such as: quick transaction, central government can not take away, tax, no refund, People can not steal your payment information from merchants, not inflation, anonymous privacy is of interest to everyone, especially you can create bitcoin for yourself.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:54:04 AM

I think this will be obvious as long as BTC will remain the top 1 crypto currency Smiley The just want something really reliable, and that's the most reliable thing out there in crypto.
Today when I checked out the price it showed 6745 dollar price on screen which amazed me with this improvement and was a time of joy for me when I found myself in profit.

I invested in low market and the market is still low but I invested in lower value which is benefiting me now so you can also do like this in order to make some money here. People are attracting towards the market in these days due to the availability of Bitcoin on low price so this is a better opportunity.
Evetemot

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:05:49 AM

Its a perfect time to buy bitcoin because price is falling i suggest you to do the same thing buy it now.You'll surely get some benefit.
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:44:42 AM

Because you can earn a lot of money on it. The main thing is to understand how to do it right!
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:26:03 PM

Because they all still belived in bitcoin if bitcoin always give us huge profit. thats why until now people still buy bitcoin.
and we all belived if bitcoin have a nice future.
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:57:09 PM

Because they all still belived in bitcoin if bitcoin always give us huge profit. thats why until now people still buy bitcoin.
and we all belived if bitcoin have a nice future.
and people whom buy bitcoin at around $6200 today they make huge profit.their optimism give them courage to take risk and buy bitcoin.and they got profit today after it hit $7400
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: