Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:03:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13649 times)
nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:07:21 PM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
Many people still keep Bitcoin because they see the huge potential of this technology and believe it will grow strongly in the near future. Bitcoin has peaked and as it is decreasing, this can be considered as time for people to invest in it. The potential of Bitcoin is to secure your investment decision.
jiya jaena

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:40:55 PM

the people that still buying BTC and hold it is someone that really optimist with BTC that the price will raise up year on year, and believe that there are more people who will BTC and make BTC increasingly rare
htsz_da12

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:47:36 PM

People want to earn money by investing in BTC, which is a very simple truth. It is also the common side of human nature.
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:03:57 PM

Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
Bitcoin is still being bought because Bitcoin has great potential for growth and is currently falling. That makes them invest in it because they realize it can be profitable for them in the future. I also believe so . Why not when you have the opportunity to increase your personal wealth? Keep at least the Bitcoin number you have.
narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:08:04 PM

I think some people buy bitcoins in the hope of reselling the crypto currency to other people at a higher price. Other people are investing in bitcoin because they believe that this technology can change the world.
Many people is still buying bitcoin because the future of bitcoin is very bright and the price of bitcoin can still increase again very high on the right time so for me people should not stop investing with bitcoin because bitcoin can give many people a lot of money.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Windarentawi

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:00:01 PM

because they see a good potential in bitcoint and safe, compared to gold, or other coins, bitcoin also down the price, but only a few moments, and will rise again.
nyong

Activity: 213

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:14:16 PM

because they believe bitcoin price will back again
although now the price is falling but i believe bitcoin will not die and bitcoin will always developing in the future
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:44:08 PM

People are invested in bitcoin in many ways.
They see good reasons to stick with it and most of them are thinking long term.
Things crash from time to time, it doesnt mean they are dead.
And besides that profit isn't the main focus for most of the old dogs of bitcoin.

Most of the people today believes that cryptocurrency does really have the bright future and all the investors are going to earn a huge amount of profit in the future.

IGP50

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:42:04 PM

There has been an increasing rate of the number of people buying bitcoin. This is all due to the fact that market is now down and people are buying to hodl so that they sell in the future.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:35:32 PM

People are invested in bitcoin in many ways.
They see good reasons to stick with it and most of them are thinking long term.
Things crash from time to time, it doesnt mean they are dead.
And besides that profit isn't the main focus for most of the old dogs of bitcoin.

Most of the people today believes that cryptocurrency does really have the bright future and all the investors are going to earn a huge amount of profit in the future.
Exactly. I also believe in this market. Not necessarily a huge profit, but it is sustainable. Its future will be very good for people, community of investors use. The transaction is fast, convenient for life, saving costs.

runway

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:25:06 PM

People still buy BTC because they have confidence in BTC, they find this is a good market to invest. Or maybe they love technology so want to invest in to find out. I think so.
BitWindmill

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:27:45 PM

I think that most of buyers hope to get profits by re-selling BTC at the good moment, nothing more...

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:43:09 PM

Will I believed as of now still many people buying bitcoin because thus coin is the most popular coin in the world the businessman will use it to play and buy this kind of coins such as it is very known in crypto.Most of the people will buy it because this is the number one coins in crypto.
Emitdama

Activity: 1778
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:49:58 AM

People who are willing to buy the Bitcoin at this position is always good because when you compared with the previous year's Bitcoin price increased a lot. Comparing potential of Bitcoin people are showing a lot of interest towards the Bitcoin and they will hold them for another year and they will make some good amount of money.
Now days market traffic is increasing due to which the value is increasing so we can see this clear affect which rises with increase in demand. Furthermore the rate of Bitcoin is low in this current market which is showing its low price availability so this is encouraging us to invest here on low price. This is in our benefit that is why we are investing in order to collect a lot of Bitcoins to increase the quantity of profit in high market.
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:03:11 AM

I think that most of buyers hope to get profits by re-selling BTC at the good moment, nothing more...

Probably will be like that until next halving. Right now price increased and maybe some will see opportunity to recover loss if they bought on high price. This is good after some time of low price and no indication of increse we have now slowly increase in price. This may be good for potential buyer to see that bitcoin is this active and that this will come to increase little more in price.
EzBreezy

Activity: 64
Merit: 11

Cryptos Bounty Management

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:11:02 AM

Think twice dude. Most people who are holding BTC is surely waiting for the right time to re-sell their BTC. Dont know why are you saying these things. Lol.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:21:07 AM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

they continue to buy a bitcoin because they know they can lift them here and overcome them and of course they may have the convenience so they continue
buttonmc

Activity: 277

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:28:08 AM

I will be buying bitcoin till the time it would be alive, because I believe that someday it will begin to be something bigger than it used to be before, and I prefer to have my BTC till that time.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:33:10 AM

I will be buying bitcoin till the time it would be alive, because I believe that someday it will begin to be something bigger than it used to be before, and I prefer to have my BTC till that time.

there is huge future in bitcoin, it is a promising coin so if you hold it for a long period of time until the price raise like last year imagine if you have a 1 btc for today it can be doubled if the price hit 20k dollar again but again if it will not happen this year it will took time to have a good value.
onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:01:07 AM

It is simple really, bitcoin is an emerging market with so much potentials for growth, the possibilities are endless, unlike other markets that are saturated
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: