Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:22:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13644 times)
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:18:11 AM

People still want to buy bitcoin maybe because they believed that investing in bitcoin is really a good choice and it really gives them a good profit especially if they hold their bitcoin for long term.

blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:48:14 AM

people are who are involved and touch with bitcoin they know very well about btc and also they are taking high volatility, buying btc because they belive they are getting advantage and making profit then why they will not buy it.
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:02:52 PM

People still want to buy bitcoin maybe because they believed that investing in bitcoin is really a good choice and it really gives them a good profit especially if they hold their bitcoin for long term.

Yes this is the main reason why people keep buying bitcoin even though a lot of bad news happened now, for them this is the right time to buy while price of bitcoin is still low and can still afford to buy some.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:29:09 PM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
People are still buying Bitcoin because it is falling but the potential to ensure it will increase again in the future and now its price starts to rise again. That's the answer to why people still buy Bitcoin despite the price drop. Bitcoin prices have not increased sharply and will soon rise so you should make a decision soon.

19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:35:34 PM

People who are still buying bitcoin certainly believe that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, just as I continue to buy bitcoin because it is optimistic that the year-end price can be above $ 10,000 so buying bitcoin is now a lucrative option.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

bizalaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:35:54 PM

Because Bitcoin is a trend and he fills our days, our future, a bit. This is something that will gain more urgency. That's why everyone buys it.
samtasse1488

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:51:53 PM

People are emotional creatures, they always want to believe in something, let it be and complete nonsense. They still have hope that everything will turn out well and we like to take risks.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:31:49 PM

I will be buying bitcoin till the time it would be alive, because I believe that someday it will begin to be something bigger than it used to be before, and I prefer to have my BTC till that time.

there is huge future in bitcoin, it is a promising coin so if you hold it for a long period of time until the price raise like last year imagine if you have a 1 btc for today it can be doubled if the price hit 20k dollar again but again if it will not happen this year it will took time to have a good value.
- Probably because many people always have faith like you, they continue to buy bitcoin regardless of the bitcoin situation is bad or good, they always think that bitcoin in the future will be something very big and splendid, even dominate the world. But we need to know that bitcoin does not grow in that direction, the existence of bitcoin is dependent on whales, they constantly adjust the price, while they are still interested in bitcoin, we can still make money but when they are bored, we will lose a lot, should not be so delusional about Bitcoin

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:04:00 PM
Merited by Henry Sy (2)

People are still buying btc because they are expecring that they will still get extra income to help them in life. They will invest so that they will double their income. Buying btc for me is good because bitcoin never stops serving us. As a bitcoin users. Bitcoin doesn't fail the make as rich like the other people who make money or who became rich just by investing and using bitcoin. It's not too late. Bitcoin will alsways be there for us.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:10:49 PM

People who are still buying bitcoin certainly believe that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, just as I continue to buy bitcoin because it is optimistic that the year-end price can be above $ 10,000 so buying bitcoin is now a lucrative option.
whats is expert said in much media influence to investor and trader.they become confident to hold and add their bitcoin stock to gain more profit in several months.
chelle5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:34:31 PM

Because they believe in BTC has potential,  after the negative news about bitcoin many are still believe on it, do you think that they buy it for fun or because they want to loose money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
dodongrrr

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:12:52 PM

Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

While some people are very busy on selling their bitcoin and some also people are busy on buying more bitcoin to be keep and wait for the market to recover.
sigam batat

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:32:13 PM

Although now btc prices are cheap and already less profitable and there are still people who buy it maybe this is because they want to get pretty good results when bitcoin prices go back up and with that they buy as much bitcoin as possible today
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:38:10 PM

Although now btc prices are cheap and already less profitable and there are still people who buy it maybe this is because they want to get pretty good results when bitcoin prices go back up and with that they buy as much bitcoin as possible today
well, they buy bitcoin as an investment, or use it for anything else. well, we do not know what bitcoin will become, but I think every year, bitcoin will continue to search, and used as a long-term investment tool.
xAnima

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:46:47 PM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

What you actually stated is the truth and it is still the truth however for the people involved around Cryptocurrency and the new users being involved in Cryptocurrency are here because of Bitcoin. Cryptocurrency would not be known if it werent for Bitcoin and users still somehow believe that the value of Bitcoin might still increase (which we still dont know and hope would still increase). Maybe they are taking the opportunity of buying Bitcoin at still a fair price and wait for its price increase in the end of the year and create more profit.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:57:32 PM

After the December increase in the price and then the subsequent decline of 70 percent, some people were actually disappointed in bitcoin and it partially lost its popularity. However, many still hope, based on previous experience of its growth in previous years, that it will continue to grow in price. Most likely, it will be so. We expect that by the end of this year bitcoin will rise to at least 20 000 - 25 000 dollars. If this happens, then the confidence in bitcoin will be restored and it will again be welcome for investors.
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:00:25 PM

Tell me why people still shouldn't buy bitcoin? FUDS cannot stop Bitcoin. didn't you see bitcoin price goes up right now while people like you condemn bitcoin? Doesn't it say a story ?

queenstella

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:07:13 PM

After the Bitcoin market corrects, the value of the currency’s exchange will eventually pass that decline. If you’re investing for the long run, Bitcoin may remain a good bet.

The economy around Bitcoin is growing. The amount of bitcoins spent on legal goods and services have recently passed the underground economy the currency was initially famou

ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:10:02 PM

Tell me why people still shouldn't buy bitcoin? FUDS cannot stop Bitcoin. didn't you see bitcoin price goes up right now while people like you condemn bitcoin? Doesn't it say a story ?
People still buy BitCon because it shows its potential to ensure its price will continue to increase. The time when it fell and became so promising to invest in this promising market. Bitcoin has recently shown that it is rising and will continue to grow. The price of Bitcoin is now quite high and can not be bought as easily as before.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
mamarried

Activity: 260

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:54:46 PM

We can ask the same question saying why people are still playing the lottery, my bitcoins seems to be so much more reliable than lottery is, so the question is obvious people are trying to get rich every time and everywhere.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: