Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:10:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [CREA] Decentralized Communities that reward creators of digital arts  (Read 116247 times)
BigWait

Activity: 506
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:05:05 AM

Somebody asked me to look into this project and I have few questions to developers/ founders.

1. It appears that the two founders of CREA, David Proto and Anna Ripolles, have founded and worked at Comando Suricato http://comandosuricato.com/,
    which lists six more blockchain projects (KeePy-I, Lescovex, Synod, Antykera, Sindicato Robot, and Entropy Factory) besides CREA.
    None of them seems to be related to Blockchain in particular, except Entropy Factory. Plus, Comando Suricato itself appears to be a design firm.

What CreativeChain claims aren't trivial tasks to achieve. It will require few passionate, skilled souls to completely dedicate themselves into the project.
    With these many fragmentation and distraction, it's hard to expect solid progress for years to come.
    Could you add how to complement the project's leadership and focus?

2. As a fork of Litecoin, it's not necessary to re-invent everything, but core developers should be skilled in handling C++ and Blockchain to add/ fix/ extend the core to build what CREA aims.
    Most of pull requests in the project repositories, unfortunately, focus on cosmetic changes such as translation and icon with a noticeable exception of few chain parameter modification for ICO.
    Plus, there are two developers who handled modifications, (Lluis Santos and Ignition (?)), and their names are not listed in the team page.
    (Not to mention there has been zero pull request whatsoever for about a month after ICO.)
    Care to add more detail of core developers in the team profile?

3. One of CREA's feature "Authorship Registration to Blockchain" is a good idea. In fact, it's Factom http://factom.org/ which pioneers the very idea with BTC, and it has grown dramatically.
    As BTC price goes up, however, registration fee follows up too. So, picking up its own chain to reduce the registration fee is clever move.
    What puzzles me is that neither CreativeChain Core nor Entropy Factory's fork doesn't appear to have enough development activities going on to make that happen. It's quiet almost as if the project is dead.
    Could you layout how main chain development would progress with detailed milestones?

4. In the whitepaper, TFS (Tarius File System) with BitTorrent network is to be deployed, and it would act as a media distribution channel.
    Having users on BitTorrent network with CreativeCore chain definitely solidifies CREA network with more full nodes, and it is another cool move.
    As in the case of Joystream, however, the mixture requires sufficient skillsets in handling BitTorrent network as well.
    Despite the progress indicator showing 75% complete, none of the repository in CreativeChain contains anything related to BitTorrent.
    Could you show some details of TFS such as demo-net, code, etc on this?

good poin question with CREA , hope Teams can answer that
if all can build , exchange and market not the important poin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rorschach1

Activity: 840
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:27:53 PM

after listing on bittrex, it will be at least 10x time pumping
It would be easy. As for me I wait price up to 100k satoshi
Ethirald

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

Vulverant omnes, ultima necat.

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:08:37 AM

I think team behing crea is trustworthy and will get works done.
Maybe we'll waiting more than expected, but i will swear this platform will be huge.
Protus

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:49:37 AM

Somebody asked me to look into this project and I have few questions to developers/ founders.

1. It appears that the two founders of CREA, David Proto and Anna Ripolles, have founded and worked at Comando Suricato http://comandosuricato.com/,
    which lists six more blockchain projects (KeePy-I, Lescovex, Synod, Antykera, Sindicato Robot, and Entropy Factory) besides CREA.
    None of them seems to be related to Blockchain in particular, except Entropy Factory. Plus, Comando Suricato itself appears to be a design firm.

What CreativeChain claims aren't trivial tasks to achieve. It will require few passionate, skilled souls to completely dedicate themselves into the project.
    With these many fragmentation and distraction, it's hard to expect solid progress for years to come.
    Could you add how to complement the project's leadership and focus?

2. As a fork of Litecoin, it's not necessary to re-invent everything, but core developers should be skilled in handling C++ and Blockchain to add/ fix/ extend the core to build what CREA aims.
    Most of pull requests in the project repositories, unfortunately, focus on cosmetic changes such as translation and icon with a noticeable exception of few chain parameter modification for ICO.
    Plus, there are two developers who handled modifications, (Lluis Santos and Ignition (?)), and their names are not listed in the team page.
    (Not to mention there has been zero pull request whatsoever for about a month after ICO.)
    Care to add more detail of core developers in the team profile?

3. One of CREA's feature "Authorship Registration to Blockchain" is a good idea. In fact, it's Factom http://factom.org/ which pioneers the very idea with BTC, and it has grown dramatically.
    As BTC price goes up, however, registration fee follows up too. So, picking up its own chain to reduce the registration fee is clever move.
    What puzzles me is that neither CreativeChain Core nor Entropy Factory's fork doesn't appear to have enough development activities going on to make that happen. It's quiet almost as if the project is dead.
    Could you layout how main chain development would progress with detailed milestones?

4. In the whitepaper, TFS (Tarius File System) with BitTorrent network is to be deployed, and it would act as a media distribution channel.
    Having users on BitTorrent network with CreativeCore chain definitely solidifies CREA network with more full nodes, and it is another cool move.
    As in the case of Joystream, however, the mixture requires sufficient skillsets in handling BitTorrent network as well.
    Despite the progress indicator showing 75% complete, none of the repository in CreativeChain contains anything related to BitTorrent.
    Could you show some details of TFS such as demo-net, code, etc on this?

1 . Comandosuricato is a collective of artists and is a hypermedia design agency UX / UI. Do you think it is a problem that a project of art, culture, and multimedia content is driven by people who are specialized in the field?

All the projects you mention are project using blockchain technology (KeePy-I, Lescovex, Synod, Antykera, Robot Union). And apart from designing we are also part of these projects from the conceptualization to the development of the user experience. A project is not just your code.

2 . yes for now is a clone of litecoin, and i only modify only for make a demo about how to store data in a platform
 The demo is in creativechain.net
 The github not is updated to the last developments
 You can see the api that we are preparing to manache all easy
 dev.creativechain.net
 The code is in github, and we are working on this
 not is published for now the new nodjs desktop platform and nodejs lib
 About the TFS the fist versioon going to be published with the nodejs lib
 basicly makes a json of the data, put in transactions on the blockchain and store the torrent files

Lluis santos is a collaborator in representation of Entropy Factory you can see this data in the page of team after the names of the team. Ignition is the name of Iñaki who is in the team too. https://www.creativechain.org/team/

3 . You can read on the web and in the whitepaper some of the functions of our system. Everything is 100% P2P. I would like to highlight the "Creative Chains" that give the system its name.

Creativechain understands "creative chains" as the ability of art and culture to interweave any kind of intellectual creation. When it is decided to use a copyleft licensed image to complete a new work of art, an invisible link is created that unites these two works forever. The platform has been designed to strengthen the relationships that are generated in the processes of collective creation, therefore, any payment or donation can be chained to reward with a percentage to all the authors that are aligned in a creative chain.

This week  al team joins in a meeting to develop a calendar for the new budget and to announce some news.

This week we will update all the road map that you can see in this link https://www.creativechain.org/roadmap/

Here you can see a critique of our project, maybe it will help you. https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-creativechain/

Thanks for the interest,  Wink
Protus

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:53:21 AM

I think team behing crea is trustworthy and will get works done.
Maybe we'll waiting more than expected, but i will swear this platform will be huge.

Thanks for the trust, We have many things developed. And many positive news for the project that we will be announcing these days.  Smiley
rainbowstain

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:01:07 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2017, 03:32:50 AM by rainbowstain

1 . Comandosuricato is a collective of artists and is a hypermedia design agency UX / UI. Do you think it is a problem that a project of art, culture, and multimedia content is driven by people who are specialized in the field?

All the projects you mention are project using blockchain technology (KeePy-I, Lescovex, Synod, Antykera, Robot Union). And apart from designing we are also part of these projects from the conceptualization to the development of the user experience.
A project is not just your code.

Sure, I'd agree with you if this was a design project. Unfortunately, this is a programming oriented project, and photoshop skill is not programming skill.

2 . yes for now is a clone of litecoin, and i only modify only for make a demo about how to store data in a platform
 dev.creativechain.net
 basicly makes a json of the data, put in transactions on the blockchain and store the torrent files

Lluis santos is a collaborator in representation of Entropy Factory you can see this data in the page of team after the names of the team. Ignition is the name of Iñaki who is in the team too. https://www.creativechain.org/team/

You should've put Lluis's name in the team page from the first place. Besides, I still don't see his name. https://www.creativechain.org/team/
Also, please use concise English. It's hard to make out what your statement is.

3 . You can read on the web and in the whitepaper some of the functions of our system. Everything is 100% P2P. I would like to highlight the "Creative Chains" that give the system its name.

Creativechain understands "creative chains" as the ability of art and culture to interweave any kind of intellectual creation. When it is decided to use a copyleft licensed image to complete a new work of art, an invisible link is created that unites these two works forever. The platform has been designed to strengthen the relationships that are generated in the processes of collective creation, therefore, any payment or donation can be chained to reward with a percentage to all the authors that are aligned in a creative chain.

This week  al team joins in a meeting to develop a calendar for the new budget and to announce some news.

This week we will update all the road map that you can see in this link https://www.creativechain.org/roadmap/

Here you can see a critique of our project, maybe it will help you. https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-creativechain/

I'll look into the links, but I'd ask my questioner to take time until enough progress surfaces.
Thanks for the reply.
Protus

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:01:33 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2017, 04:31:50 PM by Protus

All the projects you mention are project using blockchain technology (KeePy-I, Lescovex, Synod, Antykera, Robot Union). And apart from designing we are also part of these projects from the conceptualization to the development of the user experience.
A project is not just your code.

Sure, I'd agree with you if this was a design project. Unfortunately, this is a programming oriented project, and photoshop skill is not programming skill.

dev.creativechain.net

You should've put Lluis's name in the team page from the first place. Besides, I still don't see his name. https://www.creativechain.org/team/
Also, please use concise English. It's hard to make out what your statement is.

I'll look into the links, but I'd ask my questioner to take time until enough progress surfaces.
Thanks for the reply.

I do not know when you stopped understanding the concept of the project. I also do not know what problem you have with creative profiles on the computer ... This is a blockchain 2.0 project a social content registration platform that uses blockchain technology. Aimed at creative communities. (Art, music, cinema, photography, ... etc) We are not only a cryptocurrecy
Such a project requires 25% Creativity 25% Technology 25% Storytelling 25% of social dynamics.

In the team there are very prepared people with many years of experience developing blockchain and fintech projects. You can read the linkedin of the team. We have also incorporated Pablo Caedes as core developer with a lot of experience in bitcoin development, the main developer of Dark Wallet and other free software projects, Delvj, Blender2crystal, Lorea or n-1.cc.

Luis for the moment prefers to appear as part of Entropy Factoy and we respect his decision we defend the collective authorship and we are not a corporate company.

Thank you for the support and interest in the project. Wink
Protus

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:52:04 PM

¡A new core developer has joined our team!

Caedes joins the Creativechain team as core developer

Pablo Caedes moves from advisor to become involved as a developer in the Creativechain team.
Caedes is the main developer of Dark Wallet and other free software projects, Delvj, Blender2crystal, Lorea or n-1.cc.
He will be in charge of maintaining and implementing improvements in the core. Initially, he will design and implement a new retargeting and mining system for Creativecoin.

Welcome Caedes! Cheesy

More information https://www.creativechain.org/team/
Ethirald

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:37:16 AM

I think changing mining settings will attract a lot of miner out there.
The idea to adjust mining difficulty as long as project will become mainstream was a good idea, but miners doesn't like, and so it's right to make some change!

Keep it up!
BigWait

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:32:04 AM

The idea to adjust mining difficulty as long as project will become mainstream was a good idea, but miners doesn't like, and so it's right to make some change!

Keep it up!
keep is good
if change it and can change  anythings
Shiv_crypto

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:59:05 AM

CREA price is cruising gradually. I am on the boat with a relatively small bag but happy to have participated in the ICO. I am holding it tighet until it hits 100k. The boat is leaving soon!!!
firepredator

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:16:11 AM

Keep it up!
keep is good
if change it and can change  anythings

ARE YOU SERIOUS? How can you you say it's good because you DIDN'T PARTICIPATE into ICO and want free money through MINING, for later DUMPING It ASAP right? People like you are NOT NEEDED. Next one, please
Ethirald

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:05:28 PM

Keep it up!
keep is good
if change it and can change  anythings

ARE YOU SERIOUS? How can you you say it's good because you DIDN'T PARTICIPATE into ICO and want free money through MINING, for later DUMPING It ASAP right? People like you are NOT NEEDED. Next one, please

I'm not a miner, i haven't any scrypt miner, but i know is sooo important to have a secure chain with a good haspower on it, and if this kind of mining settings doesn't have any appeal for the miners, i think is right to change because this is a new environment and testing is the right thing to do : D

I join the ICO with a good bag and i also joint the bounty campaign and till now i'm not going to dump my own bag because i think this project will be successful.
BigWait

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:02:42 AM

Wink Wink Wink have plan to market?
bitillionaire

Activity: 369

phm.link

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 10:07:38 PM

Can support please stop ignoring my e-mail about redeeming my ICO coins? I've gone through all the steps outlined and it's still giving an error. Please fix and give me my CREA. Also the nodes I was given by them are not working, so can someone please reply to me with a verified list of nodes.

laissezfaire

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:55:04 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2017, 07:22:28 AM by laissezfaire

Can support please stop ignoring my e-mail about redeeming my ICO coins? I've gone through all the steps outlined and it's still giving an error. Please fix and give me my CREA. Also the nodes I was given by them are not working, so can someone please reply to me with a verified list of nodes.

I contacted support about an error receiving my ICO coins and I was credited the correct amount within 48 hours. What method of contact are you using to gain support? I contacted them at ico@creativechain.org and got a response almost immediately. The CREA staff was extremely helpful.
Protus

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:05:17 PM

NEWS NEWS NEWS:
Creativechain participates in the contemporary art exhibition Documenta 14 collaborating in the installation of The Mill of Blood.

Creativechain.org presents its first collaboration within the framework of the multidisciplinary cryptocreation program Creativechain Lab.

Creativechain participates together with the artist Antonio Vega Macotela developing the blockchain technology that incorporates the installation The Mill of Blood, one of the main works of Documenta 14 (Germany, from June 10 to September 17), the world's largest contemporary art event Which is celebrated every 5 years in the city of Kassel.
The installation is a three-by-three-meter replica of steel and wood reproducing the coin minting machine used by Spanish settlers in the gold and silver mines of Potosí, (Bolivia). The mill mints physical coins that are automatically registered in a blockchain creating in parallel a cryptocurrency version of it [TEIO].
Technically the blockchain of TEIO is a fork of Creativechain with some modifications. Every time someone spins the mill, a physical coin is minted into a safe box. At its fall a sensor detects the coin and automatically creates a crypto version until it reaches a maximum of 25,000 "mined" coins. Unlike the original mill, this time there will not be slaves or animals that push the wheels of the mill but the spectators of the festival. The mill can only be rotated during the 100 days of Documenta 14. At the end of the festival, the mill and the molds used to shape the physical coins will be destroyed. However, these physical coins will be kept under lock and key in a bank and the resulting Cryptocoins could be acquired in an initial coin offering (ICO).
The Mill of Blood is a work that doesn’t only want us to consider the circulation of symbolic power through an alternative currency, but also to question the complex process by which economic value is produced in the postcolonial era.

https://www.creativechain.org/creativechain-participates-in-the-contemporary-art-exhibition-documenta-14-collaborating-in-the-installation-of-the-mill-of-blood/
RXTRR

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:04:37 AM

such a low market cup and such high potential!  Grin hold this one boys
BigWait

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:54:25 AM

where and when can add new exchange. 
bitillionaire

Activity: 369

phm.link

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 03:13:39 PM

What the hell is going on with my ICO coins?

First I go through the process, that doesn't work. You ask me to make a video. I make it. Days later, still no coins!

What the hell!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: