Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:10:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [CREA] Decentralized Communities that reward creators of digital arts  (Read 116253 times)
boyprodn

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:44:44 PM

Good project. How about airdrop or bounties
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ridjal

Activity: 567
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:30:09 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2017, 11:08:11 PM by Ridjal

What the hell is going on with my ICO coins?

First I go through the process, that doesn't work. You ask me to make a video. I make it. Days later, still no coins!

What the hell!!

Hi, all this alternative process is because YOU did not follow the instructions to contribute in the ICO with a wallet that allows you to sign messages or not following the steps shown in the form.
You sent us a video last 11/6/2017 9:25pm (UTC/GMT +1) not even 48 hours ago. You also asked about the addnodes, we gave them to you and you said they were not working...Actually they do work, we have just tested them an hour ago.
We will send you your CREA as soon as possible. Please, be respectful to a team that is doing their best in order to match all your needs and solve your issues.
Best regards
laissezfaire

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:59:46 PM

Come on guys and gals! Put in those new coin requests at Bittrex and Poloniex. Smiley

Also, dev team, I see BitGrail has been added to the list of exchanges, but CoinMarketCap still needs to be updated to reflect the addition. 

Keep up the great work! Cheesy
laissezfaire

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:00:32 AM

Is there a slack group?  If so, can someone post the invitation link here?
Shiv_crypto

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:00:43 AM

Hi devs. I am waiting for the smart contract integration. This will really take this coin a lot higher. Any updates on that? Also any new exchanges that you are talking to??
Protus

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:47:17 PM

We present new CREAvatares that join the team.
Sheila Mundo: Backend Developer. It controls the automagic processes of the system.
Jesús Figeroa: Qt & Exchange Developer. Feline power
Manolo Edge: Frontend Developer. The Cryptoduchamp
Jesús Benages: System Administrator. Master of the keys alias Moikano.

Ridjal

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:48:15 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 10:06:46 PM by Ridjal

TRANTOR LIB, the library with NodeJS modules from Creativechain is now available
Search and store data in the blockchain with its open source
A creative contribution to the universe of distributed technologies
https://github.com/creativechain/trantor-lib-nodejs

ohmightcryptosensie

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:12:35 PM

This forum feels awfully quite.   Embarrassed Embarrassed are we going down trend...??  Please start a slack channel to keep this community alive.
maximdelaet

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:01:57 PM

I like this project too much Smiley
This should really get to the top!

I've not even joined the community but I can say this much;
Project is fucking awesome, website is very attractive, crew also, devs are working very good Cheesy

I never had telegram but I'm definitely making one for this coin alone Wink
But I am surprised that you don't have a slack forum though. Undecided
ohmightcryptosensie

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:25:58 AM

yep.. something is strange about this coin.. its gone tooo quite.. pls open a slack channel. I see very little interaction from the devs.. not good.
gunmaster217

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:10:40 AM

yep.. something is strange about this coin.. its gone tooo quite.. pls open a slack channel. I see very little interaction from the devs.. not good.

There is a lot of interaction from the devs on their telegram channel. Are you trying to get the price down?
ohmightcryptosensie

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:24:11 AM

still quite... hahahaha loving it  Grin Grin Grin
M8BWNNRFMNdak68c

Activity: 373

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:05:01 PM

NEWS NEWS NEWS:
Creativechain participates in the contemporary art exhibition Documenta 14 collaborating in the installation of The Mill of Blood.

Creativechain.org presents its first collaboration within the framework of the multidisciplinary cryptocreation program Creativechain Lab.

Creativechain participates together with the artist Antonio Vega Macotela developing the blockchain technology that incorporates the installation The Mill of Blood, one of the main works of Documenta 14 (Germany, from June 10 to September 17), the world's largest contemporary art event Which is celebrated every 5 years in the city of Kassel.
The installation is a three-by-three-meter replica of steel and wood reproducing the coin minting machine used by Spanish settlers in the gold and silver mines of Potosí, (Bolivia). The mill mints physical coins that are automatically registered in a blockchain creating in parallel a cryptocurrency version of it [TEIO].
Technically the blockchain of TEIO is a fork of Creativechain with some modifications. Every time someone spins the mill, a physical coin is minted into a safe box. At its fall a sensor detects the coin and automatically creates a crypto version until it reaches a maximum of 25,000 "mined" coins. Unlike the original mill, this time there will not be slaves or animals that push the wheels of the mill but the spectators of the festival. The mill can only be rotated during the 100 days of Documenta 14. At the end of the festival, the mill and the molds used to shape the physical coins will be destroyed. However, these physical coins will be kept under lock and key in a bank and the resulting Cryptocoins could be acquired in an initial coin offering (ICO).
The Mill of Blood is a work that doesn’t only want us to consider the circulation of symbolic power through an alternative currency, but also to question the complex process by which economic value is produced in the postcolonial era.

https://www.creativechain.org/creativechain-participates-in-the-contemporary-art-exhibition-documenta-14-collaborating-in-the-installation-of-the-mill-of-blood/
interesting thing! a creativecoin clone ( with strange ico: real coins vs virtual coins )

the daemon is already available:
https://millofblood.com/white-paper.php
https://binaries.millofblood.com/commits/c864e0e/

problems:

1. there is a genesis block, which is 3 weeks old. so we can mine this with scrypt. but i dont see the ICO part of this coin?

2. there are no nodes. the hard coded 5.189.181.124:10946 is offline. how can i find chain? if you want to add me:
addnode=178.238.224.213:12358

3. i think the artist might have other things to to. the wooden mill is broken since a week now. ( people moved it too fast, in the wrong direction )
Ridjal

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:50:31 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2017, 01:17:30 AM by Ridjal

NEWS NEWS NEWS:
Creativechain participates in the contemporary art exhibition Documenta 14 collaborating in the installation of The Mill of Blood.

Creativechain.org presents its first collaboration within the framework of the multidisciplinary cryptocreation program Creativechain Lab.

Creativechain participates together with the artist Antonio Vega Macotela developing the blockchain technology that incorporates the installation The Mill of Blood, one of the main works of Documenta 14 (Germany, from June 10 to September 17), the world's largest contemporary art event Which is celebrated every 5 years in the city of Kassel.
The installation is a three-by-three-meter replica of steel and wood reproducing the coin minting machine used by Spanish settlers in the gold and silver mines of Potosí, (Bolivia). The mill mints physical coins that are automatically registered in a blockchain creating in parallel a cryptocurrency version of it [TEIO].
Technically the blockchain of TEIO is a fork of Creativechain with some modifications. Every time someone spins the mill, a physical coin is minted into a safe box. At its fall a sensor detects the coin and automatically creates a crypto version until it reaches a maximum of 25,000 "mined" coins. Unlike the original mill, this time there will not be slaves or animals that push the wheels of the mill but the spectators of the festival. The mill can only be rotated during the 100 days of Documenta 14. At the end of the festival, the mill and the molds used to shape the physical coins will be destroyed. However, these physical coins will be kept under lock and key in a bank and the resulting Cryptocoins could be acquired in an initial coin offering (ICO).
The Mill of Blood is a work that doesn’t only want us to consider the circulation of symbolic power through an alternative currency, but also to question the complex process by which economic value is produced in the postcolonial era.

https://www.creativechain.org/creativechain-participates-in-the-contemporary-art-exhibition-documenta-14-collaborating-in-the-installation-of-the-mill-of-blood/
interesting thing! a creativecoin clone ( with strange ico: real coins vs virtual coins )

problems:

1. there is a genesis block, which is 3 weeks old. so we can mine this with scrypt. but i dont see the ICO part of this coin?

2. there are no nodes. the hard coded 5.189.181.124:10946 is offline. how can i find chain? if you want to add me:

3. i think the artist might have other things to to. the wooden mill is broken since a week now. ( people moved it too fast, in the wrong direction )
Hi, TEIOS ICO starts next July 1st, so mining is still not possible as you can't connect the nodes yet. At the moment there is a box that mines the coins everytime someone spins around the wooden mill.
The mill is working perfectly, today a lot of coins have been mined (you can even check the amount of mined coins using the bot @teiosbot in Telegram). Where did you heard it is broken? That's not true. It is being a success and has received notable visits, such as that of the presidents of Germany and Greece, mining together TEIOS cryptocurrency (see picture).
Anyway, please even though Creativechain has participated in TEIOS technology, it is a different project, any doubts concerning to TEIOS can be asked in https://millofblood.com/contact.php and not in this thread.

M8BWNNRFMNdak68c

Activity: 373

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:20:37 AM

NEWS NEWS NEWS:

problems:

Hi, TEIOS ICO starts next July 1st, so mining is still not possible as you can't connect the nodes yet. At the moment there is a box that mines the coins everytime someone spins around the wooden mill.
The mill is working perfectly, today a lot of coins have been mined (you can even check the amount of mined coins using the bot @teiosbot in Telegram). Where did you heard it is broken? That's not true. It is being a success and has received notable visits, such as that of the presidents of Germany and Greece, mining together TEIOS cryptocurrency (see picture).
Anyway, please even though Creativechain has participated in TEIOS technology, it is a different project, any doubts concerning to TEIOS can be asked in https://millofblood.com/contact.php and not in this thread.

so they are doing a "closed premine" ? not very nice..
it has been broken since the second day of the exhibition. it does not move! https://www.hna.de/kultur/documenta/documenta-14-muehle-blutes-in-karlsaue-ist-schon-beschaedigt-8396519.html
the contact form on millofblood.com is broken, how can i contact them?

Darkmagus

Yolo!

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:01:22 AM

Good time to buy in hmmmmmmm Cheesy
Protus

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:31:50 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2017, 04:44:08 PM by Protus

ROAD MAP
Updated
For the most impatient people with the times of realization of the project, I would like to remember the road map that was shown in the ICO. (We are in T2)  Cheesy

Then you can see the detailed road map in production process. https://www.creativechain.org/roadmap/
RXTRR

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:34:25 AM

so much potential here  Cool

completely unique and usefull idea, price will go up on realization of this, we are in early stages, by the ooks of it we are on verge of creativechain platform release.
BigWait

Activity: 506
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:23:18 AM

Huh price get down
Protus

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:47:14 PM

so much potential here  Cool

completely unique and usefull idea, price will go up on realization of this, we are in early stages, by the ooks of it we are on verge of creativechain platform release.

Yeah, thanks, I guess it's a good time to get in before the platform is started to spread to all creative communities  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: