Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:47:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has defeated gold  (Read 28561 times)
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:58:23 PM

Bitcoin: $1260/BTC
Gold: $1241/xau
Well, I can not believe that the Bitcoin prices has crossed over gold sooner than I expect. I thought the process would be finished in April. Wow, Bitcoin is truly worth and everyone who has sold their Bitcoin has made a huge mistake. Nothing can stop Bitcoin right now.
I agree with you that bitcoin has beaten gold, gold lost in price, but I think gold will still be a safe and attractive investment. bitcoin becomes a new choice for investment while gold has always been an investment.
Well now if we look at the price then we will know that bitcoin has more power than Gold the price of the bitcoin is volatile and it is not stable so it is the reason that bitcoin price keep on increasing and soon it will touch the most high price edge in the coming days the safety of the bitcoin is easier than the bitcoin because you can keep your bitcoin in your hardware wallet buy you cannot keep the gold with you so bitcoin is better than gold now even in price.
According to me it is very sure that bitcoin will defeat gold some day and it is almost done according to me. Bitcoin price is higher than the gold it is more expensive now. Bitcoin will grow more as the time passing. But comparing these two investments is not good I think because gold is also not so bad to invest but it is a bit difficult to keep it safe as compare to bitcoin so security could be the issue in gold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:18:13 AM

I think this time bitcon compared to gold still can not exceed it, gold has existed since the past and has been used as a tool of transactions and other things and of course everyone will know about gold, gold is a place to Invest because the price is good and the growth is very good , but bitcoin is not necessarily everyone knows it and bitcoin can be regarded as a newcomer, but because of its rapid growth and rising prices, many of them invest in it, but for the next few years maybe its price could surpass gold with good growth and increasingly many people who know bitcoin, will certainly make the price soaring
Gold can't be deny that it is already ancient. And bitcoin was just being established since 2009 up to now but the volatility of bitcoin was very hot and aggressive in terms of value. While in Gold was very slow, Maybe that's the reason why bitcoin surpassed the value of Gold.
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:42:20 AM

I think this time bitcon compared to gold still can not exceed it, gold has existed since the past and has been used as a tool of transactions and other things and of course everyone will know about gold, gold is a place to Invest because the price is good and the growth is very good , but bitcoin is not necessarily everyone knows it and bitcoin can be regarded as a newcomer, but because of its rapid growth and rising prices, many of them invest in it, but for the next few years maybe its price could surpass gold with good growth and increasingly many people who know bitcoin, will certainly make the price soaring
Gold can't be deny that it is already ancient. And bitcoin was just being established since 2009 up to now but the volatility of bitcoin was very hot and aggressive in terms of value. While in Gold was very slow, Maybe that's the reason why bitcoin surpassed the value of Gold.

But if you compare those both assets the gold was the one who's been doing well and been grab by all of the nations here and they threat is as more valuable assets among with the BTC. And thats one of the strongest reason why I cannot actually say that bitcoins really defeat it since both assets are in different state since Gold is physical asset while bitcoin is digital.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:56:11 AM

But if you compare those both assets the gold was the one who's been doing well and been grab by all of the nations here and they threat is as more valuable assets among with the BTC. And thats one of the strongest reason why I cannot actually say that bitcoins really defeat it since both assets are in different state since Gold is physical asset while bitcoin is digital.
If we are going to talk about the nations or countries that could possibly accept between bitcoin and gold then it is completely a huge L for bitcoin because like in china that they are not into bitcoin anymore because of the possible threat that they saw in bitcoin so they already banned bitcoin but in the future, we can easily see that the decisions for bitcoin like banning will change because they will see that even there is a bad history for reputation of bitcoin from different countries, bitcoin can still prove them wrong.
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:52:18 AM

Well, I can not believe that the Bitcoin prices has crossed over gold sooner than I expect. I thought the process would be finished in April. Wow, Bitcoin is truly worth and everyone who has sold their Bitcoin has made a huge mistake. Nothing can stop Bitcoin right now.

Bitcoin cannot defeat gold.
Maybe from price between bitcoin and gold, bitcoin is the winner. But for long investing, stabling price, and other gold is above bitcoin.
We never know in future bitcoin still like now or defeat

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 09:20:09 AM

Bitcoin cannot defeat gold.
Maybe from price between bitcoin and gold, bitcoin is the winner. But for long investing, stabling price, and other gold is above bitcoin.
We never know in future bitcoin still like now or defeat

Well maybe you are right or not. All I know is that in terms of prices, bitcoin has defeated gold but in terms of age, we can see that gold has been existing for a long time so many people knew it while bitcoin is quite knew so it is still not that known by many people especially those people who are not interested to the technology which many of them are the elder ones. Bitcoin has been tagged as the digital gold but it has yet to proved itself because price is not that stable so many are still doubting investing on it.

kuckong

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:39:03 AM

When internet in the world gone, "nothing can stop bitcoin now" still valid?

Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:55:54 AM

Bitcoin cant defeat gold now because gold has trillion tons of resource now but bitcoin has millions of supply. Bitcoin can defeat gold in terms of price maybe because bitcoin is 4000$ but gold i think is lower than 1000$

Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:11:32 AM

I think Bitcoin has defeated gold in terms of rate of growth and the price but it still has to go a long way, if Bitcoin wants to defeat gold in terms of popularity. Gold is the most popular investment in the world and almost everyone wants to invest in it.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:03:05 PM

I think Bitcoin has defeated gold in terms of rate of growth and the price but it still has to go a long way, if Bitcoin wants to defeat gold in terms of popularity. Gold is the most popular investment in the world and almost everyone wants to invest in it.
yes i agree bitcoin is now defeated gold in terms of price rate and value.bitcoin now a days is verry useful to everyone  whos life depend on the internet .speaking of price rate gold is also has a high value but it counts a lot of years to increase it price  while in bitcoin it only counts a months.bitcoin price is amazing .
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 12:08:06 PM

Bitcoin may be worth more than gold currently, but I believe gold will eventually rise higher as well. Gold has over 10,000 years of history backing it, it isn't going anywhere.

Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:18:04 PM

very lucky for those who invest bitcoin. today the bitcoin gets higher and makes you profit. indeed if you invest in gold then security will be guaranteed. but bitcoin beat gold very quickly. we know gold is an investment that exists before bitcoin. before bitcoin is created gold has entered investment category. since bitcoin is created so many gold users switch to bitcoin investing because they think it is more profitable

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
kdiag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:38:15 PM

We are all here for investment in bitcoin and crypto currency, quick income. With gold, this profit will not be.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:33:13 AM

bitcoin has defeated gold but the price of bitcoin and the price of gold is unstable so we dont know what we dont know but we  know what we know and that is why we need to believe in bitcoin and the rise of it.

since the bitcoin in the launch has actually beaten gold, the total supply of gold more than the total supply of bitcoin if bitcoin enthusiasts more and more bitcoin enthusiasts the more expensive its price, unlike gold, gold has a lot of stock supply.
cryptocortex

Activity: 73
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:40:39 AM

Isn't the gold marketcap in the order of trillions of dollars? I think there is still a long road ahead before Bitcoin overcomes gold.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:01:52 AM

So now bitcoin is more than gold because we can purchase many gold for a small bitcoins, becoming a wealth or precious investment that need to be keep for the future use. We are now just waiting for the time that bitcoin will replace the worlds fiat so that it truly conquers everything valuable that exist in the universe.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:05:03 AM

So now bitcoin is more than gold because we can purchase many gold for a small bitcoins, becoming a wealth or precious investment that need to be keep for the future use. We are just waiting for the time that bitcoin will replace the worlds fiat so that it truly conquers everything valuable that exist in the universe.
bitcoin and gold are both good for long term investment and as a savings,it is just that btc is quite accessible and easy to have than gold that are too expensive to have .

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:31:42 AM

I agree with you that bitcoin has beaten gold, gold lost in price, but I think gold will still be a safe and attractive investment. bitcoin becomes a new choice for investment while gold has always been an investment.
Well now if we look at the price then we will know that bitcoin has more power than Gold the price of the bitcoin is volatile and it is not stable so it is the reason that bitcoin price keep on increasing and soon it will touch the most high price edge in the coming days the safety of the bitcoin is easier than the bitcoin because you can keep your bitcoin in your hardware wallet buy you cannot keep the gold with you so bitcoin is better than gold now even in price.
Lol! You can be right in the regard of stability of the gold but it is not at all leading the market. Many gold investors are turning towards bitcoins just because they have more potential of producing profits than any other commodity at present whether it is gold or diamond. Falling down of prices is essential for going up.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:11:52 AM

Gold has been there for ages the supply is significantly huge compare to btc
anyways i dont care who defeited who
i would go for both for both are good investments
mikegosu

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:13:09 AM

now i think bitcoin already defeated gold because it 4000$/BTC compare to gold 1250/xau i think. i agree that nothing can stop bitcoin now because it is very famous all over the world now. no one can try to defeat bitcoin only government can do that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: