Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:36:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BFL debt. $0.10 per dollar owed.  (Read 15970 times)
cloudhasher

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Taking bitcoin mining to everybody

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 07:09:46 AM

I'm asking you to back up your statements with evidence.  You are lacking said evidence while you're making statements that are not factual.  I am attempting to force you into providing said evidence to prove that you aren't making shit up.

_I_ know you're making shit up, but not everyone else does.  It's better if you make this clear to everyone than me just saying you're making shit up.  I notice that you still haven't provided any posts for any type of wager I have allegedly made, according to you.

He will not provide ANY evidence. You know why? Because he is a TOOL!!!

Was passing through and saw this ridiculous topic and had to comment.

All some of these idiots do is call "scam". They seem to get a kick out of it. You are wasting your time with him and some of the guys on here. They only act as effective timewasters. I have decided to ignore trolls and tools altogether and concentrate on building a business.
Besides , bitcoin is much much larger Bitcointalk.org. Why do I say that? Well 80 percent of my customers don't come from here at all.

Keep up the good work.

Regards

Good work is...

1. Being 7 months late.

2. Missing Dozens of deadlines given.

3. Missed power/speed specs

4. Trolling forums and cussing at customers

5. Doubling  device costs.

6. ...(anyone care to add to this list of GOOD WORK Josh has done?)

Be quiet Troll :-)

That was a pointless post. Clever example of your creativity or lack thereof!!!
I'll concentrate on being productive. So should you.

By the way - being late doesn't constitute a scam. Being late does not defer the fact "good work" is being done.

To lie to customers by using deceptive advertising to dupe customers into giving money on products that don't exist. Raising prices along with cancelling peoples prepaid express shipping.

I believe he is doing a service to others that may not know how criminal this company is. Not to mention the criminal origins of one of the co founders.

Yea you would not understand a scam even if one were to point it out to you.

Here is some evidence of working of the scam. just a glimpse.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=114329.msg2139947#msg2139947

Won't expect a reply since your so busy.

If you have an order with BFL then simply cancel. Instead of spreading conjecture and pure blind anger around. I urge all those who are not happy to cancel their BFL orders. But not they won't. They just want a forum to rant and bitcointalk seems the perfect oasis for that.

If you don't have an order with them then I don't what you are attempting to prove.

CH
MooC Tals

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 07:18:53 AM

I'm asking you to back up your statements with evidence.  You are lacking said evidence while you're making statements that are not factual.  I am attempting to force you into providing said evidence to prove that you aren't making shit up.

_I_ know you're making shit up, but not everyone else does.  It's better if you make this clear to everyone than me just saying you're making shit up.  I notice that you still haven't provided any posts for any type of wager I have allegedly made, according to you.

All some of these idiots do is call "scam". They seem to get a kick out of it. You are wasting your time with him and some of the guys on here. They only act as effective timewasters. I have decided to ignore trolls and tools altogether and concentrate on building a business.
Besides , bitcoin is much much larger Bitcointalk.org. Why do I say that? Well 80 percent of my customers don't come from here at all.

Keep up the good work.

Regards

Good work is...

1. Being 7 months late.

By the way - being late doesn't constitute a scam. Being late does not defer the fact "good work" is being done.

To lie to customers by using deceptive advertising to dupe customers into giving money on products that don't exist. Raising prices along with cancelling peoples prepaid express shipping.

I believe he is doing a service to others that may not know how criminal this company is. Not to mention the criminal origins of one of the co founders.

If you have an order with BFL then simply cancel. Instead of spreading conjecture and pure blind anger around. I urge all those who are not happy to cancel their BFL orders. But not they won't. They just want a forum to rant and bitcointalk seems the perfect oasis for that.

If you don't have an order with them then I don't what you are attempting to prove.

You don't know what I'm attempting to do? Right
Ok Fine.

What are you attempting to do by telling someone he's a troll? Did he lie in his post? Did I lie?

You see what I am attempting to do now?
cloudhasher

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 07:27:20 AM

Keep up the good work.

Regards

Good work is...

1. Being 7 months late.

Ok Fine.

What are you attempting to do by telling someone he's a troll? Did he lie in his post? Did I lie?

Sorry I hurt your feeling.

On a more pertinent point. Customers have the ability to vote with their wallets. This thread is the epitome of what is wrong with bitcoin talk. Paranoia, hysteria and sheer lack or respect.

If people are not happy CANCEL YOUR ORDER. Posting continuous back and forth gibberish does nothing good for all.

Regards 

CH
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 10:36:18 AM

If people are not happy CANCEL YOUR ORDER. Posting continuous back and forth gibberish does nothing good for all.
If people cancel their order they get ONLY PARTIAL REFUND. BFL fraudsters are living from robbed money!
mobodick

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 12:33:25 PM

On a more pertinent point. Customers have the ability to vote with their wallets. This thread is the epitome of what is wrong with bitcoin talk. Paranoia, hysteria and sheer lack or respect.

Regards 

Riiight, because you have no incentive whatsoever to be nice to BFL because you didn't start a business that depends on them delivering.

Oh wait, you do because you did..

If you feel you need to react to trolls trolling BFL then that is just a cover for your insecurities about BFL delivery.
It's a resolution to your cognitive dissonance.
It assures you you made the right choice.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 12:36:58 PM

This thread is the epitome of what is wrong with bitcoin talk. Paranoia, hysteria and sheer lack or respect.

This thread is the epitome of what is wrong with bitcointalk, huh inaba-lover?  Let's see...

Troll (you) comes in and bumps a thread that died weeks ago with this enlightening ditty:

"Was passing through and saw this ridiculous topic and had to comment."

Well gee that's fantastic.  I'm glad you came by to bring this thread back to life and do you stop there, no, you start to defend BFL.  Then you get on the "Bitcointalk Community" like the problem in this equation isn't BFL but it's the COMMUNITY who is at fault.  You are an idiot troll, inaba clone, go away.

We in the COMMUNITY welcome information like this because from the outside all the people can see is BFL spending their old customers money to ear new customers all the while not actually delivering a product they promised almost a year ago.  It is CLEAR that BFL is a scam and run by a TOOL who was already convicted ONCE of stealing peoples money.  The CEO of BFL is a known mail fraud scammer who admitted to stealing 20+ million from individuals.  BFL is the latest con game.  

Here, I made it easy for you... you don't even need to read the first 33 pages, just read this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=110805.640

(It's always amazing to see these new members who have only been here a month attacking the community, instead of taking the time to do the research to understand why SO many people are pissed off at BFL).    And for God's sake, learn how to QUOTE.

cloudhasher

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 12:41:28 PM

This thread is the epitome of what is wrong with bitcoin talk. Paranoia, hysteria and sheer lack or respect.

This thread is the epitome of what is wrong with bitcointalk, huh inaba-lover?  Let's see...

Troll (you) comes in and bumps a thread that died weeks ago with this enlightening ditty:

"Was passing through and saw this ridiculous topic and had to comment."

Well gee that's fantastic.  I'm glad you came by to bring this thread back to life and do you stop there, no, you start to defend BFL.  Then you get on the "Bitcointalk Community" like the problem in this equation isn't BFL but it's the COMMUNITY who is at fault.  You are an idiot troll, inaba clone, go away.

We in the COMMUNITY welcome information like this because from the outside all the people can see is BFL spending their old customers money to ear new customers all the while not actually delivering a product they promised almost a year ago.  It is CLEAR that BFL is a scam and run by a TOOL who was already convicted ONCE of stealing peoples money.  The CEO of BFL is a known mail fraud scammer who admitted to stealing 20+ million from individuals.  BFL is the latest con game.  

Here, I made it easy for you... you don't even need to read the first 33 pages, just read this:

(I'ts always amazing to see these new members who have only been here a month attacking the community, instead of taking the time to do the research to understand why SO many people are pissed off at BFL).  

Daft comment.

For your information I have orders with BFL and also Avalon chips. I have also started looking into kncminer. Delays are delays but I am not stupid enough to tie myself to one supplier.

In total I have over 8 Terahash worth of orders with multiple suppliers.

You really should read before writing anything

<~ shakes his head

Stop crying and do something productive. Because I most certainly am.

CH
Viceroy

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 12:48:26 PM

Ok, so BFl is NOT a con... oh... ok....

Didn't actually read it did you... Not possible because you can't possibly read that quickly.  But you go on and attack me, like I'm the problem mr troll.

And, like I tried to explain, quoting the entire comment makes the thread unreadable.  Of course that's what you prefer right inaba clone?

I have an idea, cloudhasher, rather than come here and attack the community as you have perhaps you should be honest about the reason you WISH BFL was legitimate:

"We have 3 mini rigs on pre order with BFL. This represents a massive $90,000 investment"

Your Order #100019552 (placed on March 5, 2013 4:50:53 AM CST)
...Hello,
I am not sure that I responded back to you or not but wanted to let you know that we have received your payment..
I have attached your order information.
Dave
Butterfly Labs, Inc.
Account Manager
913-271-6744

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 4:53 AM, <emmanuel@cloudhashing.com> wrote:
Hi David,
Receipt for my payment. Should take 3 working days to reach you
Please watch out for it.
Kind regards

But why you would attack the community is beyond me.  

Wow dude, you were accused of being a scammer on your VERY FIRST DAY in these forums:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=163741.0

No wonder you want to defend Inaba... you are his customer and just like him you've been accused of being a scammer.
cloudhasher

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 12:58:02 PM

Ok, so BFl is NOT a con... oh... ok....

Didn't actually read it did you... Not possible because you can't possibly read that quickly.  But you go on and attack me, like I'm the problem mr troll.

And, like I tried to explain, quoting the entire comment makes the thread unreadable.  Of course that's what you prefer right inaba clone?

I have an idea, cloudhasher, rather than come here and attack the community as you have perhaps you should be honest about the reason you WISH BFL was legitimate:

"We have 3 mini rigs on pre order with BFL. This represents a massive $90,000 investment"

Your Order #100019552 (placed on March 5, 2013 4:50:53 AM CST)
...Hello,
I am not sure that I responded back to you or not but wanted to let you know that we have received your payment..
I have attached your order information.
Dave
Butterfly Labs, Inc.
Account Manager
913-271-6744

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 4:53 AM, <emmanuel@cloudhashing.com> wrote:
Hi David,
Receipt for my payment. Should take 3 working days to reach you
Please watch out for it.
Kind regards

But why you would attack the community is beyond me.  

Wow dude, you were accused of being a scammer on your VERY FIRST DAY in these forums:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=163741.0

No wonder you want to defend Inaba... you are his customer and just like him you've been accused of being a scammer.

You would rather I be like you and call everything a scam?

So wishing BFL to be legitimate makes me a bad person?

Give me a break. Either put up real proof that BFL are thieves a d won't deliver or plainly shut up. It's one thing to complain about delay, another to call a perfectly legitimate operation a scam.

Regards

CH
Viceroy

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 01:00:08 PM

STILL didn't read the post, huh?

If you can actually read through the linked post and come back here and tell me with a straight face that BFL is legitimate I'll eat my hat.  There is NOTHING "perfectly legitimate" about BFL.  Just read the article.  I am NOT your enemy.  I actually feel for you that you spent so much money on a machine you will never get.  You would have been MUCH better off buying the Avalon chips or ASICMINER gear.  BFL is a long con, period. 

AND as we all know, you ordered AFTER they stopped offering refunds.  Your 90k is gone, my friend.

Viceroy

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 01:19:39 PM

Sorry if your heart just fell on the floor and exploded cloudhasher.  That article https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=110805.640 is a killer.
cloudhasher

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 01:54:03 PM

Sorry if your heart just fell on the floor and exploded cloudhasher.  That article https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=110805.640 is a killer.

Yes read it months ago.

You seem to get good satisfaction out of another man's past errors. Tutt tutt

You are so sad!

CH
mobodick

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 02:16:39 PM

You would rather I be like you and call everything a scam?

I'm actually closer to calling your operation a scam.

Your website claims to sell contracts but the actual contract is nowhere to be found.
There is only a description of a contract but no actual contract in sight. You cannot legaly sell something that does not exist.
Moreover, in many countries you would need a signature for a contract to be valid.
Your website is the perfect setup for taking peoples money and run.
As far as i can see your website is deliberately vague about the important things that a contract should contain.
For instance, nothing is mentioned about what happens if your company fails to live up to the contract. People who buy these pictures of a contract have absolutely no legal ground to stand on, while the word 'contract' suggests they do.
The contracts are fake and that's illegal.

For now you should not be considered an honest business.

Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 02:55:46 PM

Yes, you did lie.  You do repeatedly in every post.  What is your point?  We already know you're a liar and a troll, thanks for continuing to confirm it though.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 03:02:11 PM

Yes read it months ago.

You seem to get good satisfaction out of another man's past errors. Tutt tutt

You are so sad!

Hiiiiiii SLok!  Cheesy What happened to your old account? Did you rename yourself?
mobodick

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 03:03:44 PM

Yes, you did lie.  You do repeatedly in every post.  What is your point?  We already know you're a liar and a troll, thanks for continuing to confirm it though.

Dude, go away.
You have lied enough yourself to make you look goofy when you point out any dishonesty in others.
When i read your post all i could see is the picture with the clown nose.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 03:11:18 PM

I'm sure that's true... because that's all you have.  Goofy pictures and the same rhetoric and lies you spew over and over. 

Cool story, bro.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
mobodick

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 03:26:12 PM

I'm sure that's true... because that's all you have.  Goofy pictures and the same rhetoric and lies you spew over and over. 

Cool story, bro.

What 'lies' did i 'spew over and over' then?
Or is this just a blatant generalisation of anything not to your liking?

The picture came to mind because of your way of communicating. You are autojoking.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 03:30:04 PM

Cool story, bro.

What 'lies' did i 'spew over and over' then?
Or is this just a blatant generalisation of anything not to your liking?

The picture came to mind because of your way of communicating. You are autojoking.

Don't worry Josh is just trying to deflect. I mean he claims to be so busy that they can't deal with their bet/charity donations of 1000 BTC yet he has time to come on this forum and deflect.

The writing is on the wall. For someone who claims they have so much work and not enough time to do the work and tells customers to STFU because they are working on getting ASIC devices out the door en masse or testing them I mean lol...

He sure has a lot of time to come on this forum and try to stir up shit.

The writing is on the wall. BFL is currently in their "HAIL-MARY" phase. If this phase is unsuccessful, that is when things start to go very bad and I mean you will have more and more excuses etc and no product shipped. Get your refunds while you still can people.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 03:39:52 PM

Keep up the good work.

Regards

Good work is...

1. Being 7 months late.

Ok Fine.

Regards  

Which one of the 5 points in BOLD above was I trolling about? Which one is not true? Please point it out.

Yes I do troll sometimes, but right now given all of the bullshit excuses/delays by BFL I am just repeating and consolidating all of the known facts about BFL and their preorders etc.

Only someone who had a vested interest in seeing BFL delay longer would call me a troll for speaking truth in the 5 points above.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: