Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:56:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522753 times)
wariner
Legendary

Activity: 1250
Merit: 1004

pool.sexy

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:44:57 AM

dbix.pool.sexy wallet updated 1.4.9-1

Pool.sexy - Pool ETH-ETC-EXP-UBQ-ZEC-DBIX..and more low fee Discussion

my BTC: 1KiMpRAWscBvhRgLs8jDnqrZEKJzt3Ypfi

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptorios

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:22:38 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2017, 10:51:42 AM by Cryptorios

https://github.com/dbix-project/go-dubaicoin/releases
How to install the new wallet:
1st: go to appdata/dubaicoin and copy the Keystore folder.
2nd :dellet all old folder wallet  (do not forget folder in appdata).
3: install the new wallet and run it.
4: close the wallet.
5: past the folder Keystore in appdata/dubaicoin
6: run again your wallet and let's it synchronized.

bro is it just the keystore folder? in the old wallet it used to be a dat file...

So i just retain the keystore folder and delete rest of the old wallet and then install new wallet,,,, then go into the dubaicoin folder and replace the keystore folder with the old one Huh Correct?

Also we will i need to make a new account ,, i mean the address for wallet or will i still have the old wallet address?

JZK

simple way: delete only the folder  from desktop and past the new and run the wallet.

the folder Keystore is your wallet , this wallet is smart wallet not like the old wallet, and you do not need to make a new account.
bilalkoroko

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:33:53 AM

Who has a balance in livecoin  ... must turn into a wallet? or norm Huh
Cryptorios

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:45:23 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2017, 11:14:31 AM by Cryptorios

Who has a balance in livecoin  ... must turn into a wallet? or norm Huh

no bro. you do not need to do  that.
bilalkoroko

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:54:33 AM

Cryptorios 'Jazakallah khairan'
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:05:06 AM

bro is it just the keystore folder? in the old wallet it used to be a dat file...

So i just retain the keystore folder and delete rest of the old wallet and then install new wallet,,,, then go into the dubaicoin folder and replace the keystore folder with the old one Huh Correct?

Also we will i need to make a new account ,, i mean the address for wallet or will i still have the old wallet address?

JZK

simple way: delete only the folder  from desktop and past the new and run the wallet.

the folder Keystore is your wallet , this wallet is smart wallet not like the old wallet, and you do not need to make a new account.
i just download new wallet of dbix
and i copied keystore folder and delete everything
then i extract new wallet and run and then close the wallet and copy paste keystore folder
now i get my wallet back with the old wallet address
but i have a prob >> wallet did not syncing with the network ... did i miss somthing or should i have to add some node ?
if yes then please provide some working nodes
thank you
Cryptorios

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:15:58 AM

JZK

i just download new wallet of dbix
and i copied keystore folder and delete everything
then i extract new wallet and run and then close the wallet and copy paste keystore folder
now i get my wallet back with the old wallet address
but i have a prob >> wallet did not syncing with the network ... did i miss somthing or should i have to add some node ?
if yes then please provide some working nodes
thank you

just wait few minutes or reboot your computer.
Cryptorios

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:16:35 AM

simple way: delete only the folder  from desktop and past the new and run the wallet.
puthupanth

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:58:06 PM

Ok I think this info needs to be shared...

you will need to run Gdbix for a minute or so,,,, its just like a msDos window and then after a minute run Gdbixwall.... this is after you have pasted the keystore folder in the new wallet in appdata/roaming/dubaicoin folder.

just minimize the Gdbix and never close it... and keep your Gdbixwallet running. you will still have your old address. As regards to the livecoin wallets the exchange will take care of that.
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:19:53 PM

what happen here? we only talk about mining to disguise all the lies of this project!!

No investors of any kind...no public or private investors....no website...no project...no nothing.

This project its a joke
puthupanth

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:58:43 PM

what happen here? we only talk about mining to disguise all the lies of this project!!

No investors of any kind...no public or private investors....no website...no project...no nothing.

This project its a joke

Now be fair... Its only a month old,,, its at 200k sats... ok the project has had teething problems but like anything they are still here and working hard. I know alot of alts are having a good run but they are 2 to 5 year old projects... XRP was lingering at 600 sats for years and now its tech has been shown interest and has risen to where it is.

I know that its hard,,, but this attitude will not bring any positive results. We need to stick together as a community. I am 100% confident this project will go very far... I was not worried when it dropped to 60k sats and right now its 200k sats and stable. Some great news is coming and believe me when I say some reputable and big investors are in talks with the company right now. i have seen alot worse from investments i have made in the past and patience has paid off. I bought ICN over 135k,,,at 18 cents and and 25k at 12 cents.... it just lingered at ico price for months and hit 50 cents. There was no news from the team and they changed dates and plans several times. But in the end it was all good... saying that i cashed out at 49 cents,, but thats how crypto works... we are a month old ,,, give it some time.

meanwhile I suggest everyone go to this link and make a coin request for DBIX

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
Porte

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:16:49 PM

This project its a joke

Now be fair... Its only a month old,,, its at 200k sats... ok the project has had teething problems but like anything they are still here and working hard. I know alot of alts are having a good run but they are 2 to 5 year old projects... XRP was lingering at 600 sats for years and now its tech has been shown interest and has risen to where it is.

I know that its hard,,, but this attitude will not bring any positive results. We need to stick together as a community. I am 100% confident this project will go very far... I was not worried when it dropped to 60k sats and right now its 200k sats and stable. Some great news is coming and believe me when I say some reputable and big investors are in talks with the company right now. i have seen alot worse from investments i have made in the past and patience has paid off. I bought ICN over 135k,,,at 18 cents and and 25k at 12 cents.... it just lingered at ico price for months and hit 50 cents. There was no news from the team and they changed dates and plans several times. But in the end it was all good... saying that i cashed out at 49 cents,, but thats how crypto works... we are a month old ,,, give it some time.

This was the same guy that was talking about public , private companies investing in dubaicoin lol

He is the biggest bullshiter ever,,,the problem witth this guy if he is such stupid he bought 30 per cent of this coin or more!

Tell me only one company...ONLY one company that invested in Dubai coin....No all the hundreds of companies you said they were going to invest...

Tell me only one company now or shut up for ever! Stop telling lies all the time....This project is not backup by nobody in Dubai...You always fail all launches of any kind....mining...website...exchange....swapping....you are ridiculous....you are a band of unprofessional people....You are  the biggest joke of crypto without a doubt

Look https://www.arabianchain.org/?tmpl=comingsoon

They reseted the clock again...they did not deliver anything....this is no the first time....they do this all the time! These people never learn! They are useless...kids...you are a joke and make me sick how you run this project...You insult our intelligence and you act like scammers with all the lies and not delivering anything....and you are not new...you have been here for long time!!
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:17:52 PM

This project its a joke

well said puthupanth
i agree with you that dbix need time and supports too
but without support dbix will rise >> because dbix team is working on this coin
no coin can rise like eth or any other coin projectin one or two months and without struggle and hardwork
this project need time and when people will see its stability they will invest in without any
give this coin atleast 6 months and then compare the launch price and after 6 months price , cap ,vol, etc
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 02:18:29 PM

Ah people are waking up here...finally
Porte

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:19:53 PM

This project its a joke

well said puthupanth
i agree with you that dbix need time and supports too
but without support dbix will rise >> because dbix team is working on this coin
no coin can rise like eth or any other coin projectin one or two months and without struggle and hardwork
this project need time and when people will see its stability they will invest in without any
give this coin atleast 6 months and then compare the launch price and after 6 months price , cap ,vol, etc

You can not grow with lies and without a roadmap...and failing every launch you try to do....Dubai is not backup by nobody in dubai
Porte

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:31:26 PM

I asked them to tell me ONLY one company in Dubai that backup this project....they can't lol
Cryptorios

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:37:04 PM

Mr Porte i see you only when the price back, but when rise you disparate
Porte

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:38:34 PM

Mr Porte i see you only when the price back, but when rise you disparate

I will ask again....tell me the name of one company in Dubai that backup this project...if you can not then close this project and all the lies
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:41:59 PM

I asked them to tell me ONLY one company in Dubai that backup this project....they can't lol

why should them told you anything you are a fudder and not welcome here.

what about this:
https://dtec.ae/company/arabianchain-technology/

and this
https://twitter.com/arabianchain/status/860231331573379074

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Porte

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:46:24 PM

why should them told you anything you are a fudder and not welcome here.

what about this:
https://dtec.ae/company/arabianchain-technology/

and this
https://twitter.com/arabianchain/status/860231331573379074

I am not welcome here because I reveal the truth....This project is empty with no support...no program....only sending links with nothing on it just nothing...empty...those links are not saying anything just only 4 sentences what is Arabian coin and not backup from nobody....this is an empty project
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: