Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:22:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522753 times)
puthupanth

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:30:19 PM

Destination MOOOOOON

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tuwan

Activity: 92
Merit: 12

Happy Mining!

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 01:35:40 PM

Hello Anyone can Answer this question

I am a crypto trader. I know DBIX has potential to grow. Smiley

But Problem is with livecoin.net  Huh

Problem No.1 -  somedays bitcoin wallet offline ( can't deposit or withdraw)

Problem No.2 -  somedays DBIX wallet offline ( same again can't deposit or withdraw)

my observation is either one of these wallets offline last several weeks due to some reasons.  

Can any anyone explain when will DBIX hardfork will activated and livecoin wallet back online.. Please

Thanks

yes  the wallet on livecoin is offline right now the wallet should be online on 9th may 2017 but still the wallet is offline
i think the reason is harfork
and i wil not solve until the dbix block reach 39000
so we have to wait >> now in 24 hours dbix new block found only 20 blocks to 30 blocks
i am also waiting for 39000 number of block >>> and it seems far away from now
we have to wait maybe one month

Thanks zahidmoon for ur prompt reply and detailed explanation.  Cool

Is that means can I buy DBIX with BTC  Now ?

Of course you can buy DBIX with Bitcoin on Livecoin.net, its only the deposits and withdrawals that are suspended and I could be wrong but I believe the  Core Dev Team sent a message notifying Livecoin.net that it was safe to enable the deposits and withdrawals.

That's great ArabianChain - thanks for letting us know the New Info !!

Tuwan

Activity: 92
Merit: 12

Happy Mining!

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 01:42:17 PM

Hello Anyone can Answer this question

I am a crypto trader. I know DBIX has potential to grow. Smiley

But Problem is with livecoin.net  Huh

Problem No.1 -  somedays bitcoin wallet offline ( can't deposit or withdraw)

Problem No.2 -  somedays DBIX wallet offline ( same again can't deposit or withdraw)

my observation is either one of these wallets offline last several weeks due to some reasons.  

Can any anyone explain when will DBIX hardfork will activated and livecoin wallet back online.. Please

Thanks

yes  the wallet on livecoin is offline right now the wallet should be online on 9th may 2017 but still the wallet is offline
i think the reason is harfork
and i wil not solve until the dbix block reach 39000
so we have to wait >> now in 24 hours dbix new block found only 20 blocks to 30 blocks
i am also waiting for 39000 number of block >>> and it seems far away from now
we have to wait maybe one month

Thanks zahidmoon for ur prompt reply and detailed explanation.  Cool

Is that means can I buy DBIX with BTC  Now ?
yes you can buy dbix on livecoin with btc
and hold them don't panic to sell your coins because in future dbix price will gonna very high
so buy on live coin but you can not withdraw dbix coin in your pc wallet until livecoin exchange enable the dbix wallet deposit and withdrawal
till then just hold your coin in exchange thats all

You are correct zahidmoon  I also not going to sell DBIX for now,  Just try to buy smaller amount at a time !!  

tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:45:29 PM

Community has to send messages until they clog the messaging box of them for the poloniex add DBIX
I Will to add bittrex   Grin
♥DBIX♥

It's very nice to see this notice . If this coin is listed on the poloniex exchange then The price will go up higher .
I'm waiting for news for poloniex and I will trade there . Good job.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:59:51 PM

Community has to send messages until they clog the messaging box of them for the poloniex add DBIX
♥DBIX♥

It's very nice to see this notice . If this coin is listed on the poloniex exchange then The price will go up higher .
well lets see if this coin will be one of those new coins that will be added you are correct if ever that this coin will be added to polo
price will rise up and more investors and traders will join the ride, its been quite a while let see if this time polo will be the changing
factor of this project success.

Denis Souza

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:56:25 PM

♥DBIX♥

Good DBIX project
qwep1

Activity: 610

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:59:35 PM

wts DBIX pm me

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  -  Masternodes  -  Obfuscation

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
puthupanth

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:39:33 PM

adz4life

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 08:17:30 PM

If DBIX is the new version of the coin as it is better than the old one and more secure. How come DBIC is still being traded on exchanges? What relevance does that coin have still to this project?

Also what is the maximum cap of DBIX?

And if I am correct the success of this coin really depends on whether it takes off in the middle east and whether they accept it over there?

Also, I come from a project where the admin is active like crazy. And there is a strong sense of community of like-minded people. And it does have its own Facebook Group, own Forum, own Social media platform, and even a support desk. So finding information is easy.

So with this project when there are latest updates and news on developments where do people go to find them? To see progress and so on and latest news in regards to the coin?

Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 08:31:11 PM

If DBIX is the new version of the coin as it is better than the old one and more secure. How come DBIC is still being traded on exchanges? What relevance does that coin have still to this project?

And if I am correct the success of this coin really depends on whether it takes off in the middle east and whether they accept it over there?

Also, I come from a project where the admin is active like crazy. And there is a strong sense of community of like-minded people. And it does have its own Facebook Group, own Forum, own Social media platform, and even a support desk. So finding information is easy.

So with this project when there are latest updates and news on developments where do people go to find them? To see progress and so on and latest news in regards to the coin?

https://twitter.com/arabianchain

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
jordan coins

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:32:57 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2017, 11:14:21 AM by jordan coins

The photo was on Twitter and you reported the user
adz4life

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 10:38:20 AM

This is exactly what I mean there is no answers to questions. How is a Twitter link going to help?

Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:50:52 AM

This is exactly what I mean there is no answers to questions. How is a Twitter link going to help?

make your own search, and read the ann, read the 1 page or you want that we do for you the work, idiot

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
jordan coins

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:16:20 AM

A reward of One BTC, to everyone give me a real information of this person Jordan coin.
And I will use my power in bitcoin talk and every exchange to ban you and your IP.
I did not mean to insult
Thank you  Wink
Cryptorios

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:23:53 AM

A reward of One BTC, to everyone give me a real information of this person Jordan coin.
And I will use my power in bitcoin talk and every exchange to ban you and your IP.
I did not mean to insult
Thank you  Wink
Give me links
xpert coin

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:40:19 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2017, 02:21:03 PM by xpert coin

if someone from DBIX team send email to them as described here https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex would help.
N30

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:22:04 PM

I did not mean to insult
Thank you  Wink

You did not mean? You are fudding our dev team and that can be call FAKE AND COWARD POST AND YOU ARE BULLYING!
puthupanth

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:31:53 PM

Let me say something, this project with or without us will be a success. If we think that just buying the coin or fudding and discredited the project will either make or break this project, that is a major misconception. Now anyone with alittle intelligence or common sense should understand what I am saying here.

The guys are 10000% determined to take this very very far and make a huge impact. They will do it, I for one am happy I got in when I did and saw the potential a year ago. You know the thing that really sold it was the team members, Some people seem to think that they are very unprofessional because they don't engage more frequently and answer each and every absurd question,, that has been answered in the past. They are busy and working hard and spending alot of money to make this a success. NO PREMINE, NO ICO and they got this far. Just sheer hard work and determination. No matter what is said here it does not matter to some people who have an agenda or too childish to see something real.

Guys you think ETH DASH XMR had a good bullrun... wait a few months and then tell me where Arabianchain tech stand in comparison to them.

like I said before it doesn't even need to leave the middle east and it will be triple figures. They don't do anything to fail. Its dubaicoin, in dubai,,, with smart contracts platform ,,in the 2020 dubai program, working on the Islamic economy and banking which is worth $1 Trillion per year. The links are there,, the articales are their on cryptocoinews, There is nothing out there to suggest this is not  a worthy projec,, if anyone is too blind to see that then its their own loss.

PP
N30

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:43:53 PM

If you were an Arab man you really do not deserve it. That post is a shame and just bullying.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:20:14 PM

that post about arabianchain website is such a shame and one thing to remember
don't make jokes on them they are developer so give them some respect please
and puthupanth is right on last post that
Let me say something, this project with or without us will be a success. If we think that just buying the coin or fudding and discredited the project will either make or break this project, that is a major misconception. Now anyone with alittle intelligence or common sense should understand what I am saying here.
i am totally agree with that
with or without us this project is success
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: