Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:51:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522753 times)
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:30:07 PM

Very poor management.. no plans...missing all the time ETA....no public or private company backing this project...now getting cheap marketing.....and what is the outcome of this? all coin has gone up in price while this coin is going downhill...2 days ago $3 and now $2...tomorrow less $2.

This is an empty project with no professional involved
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DbixDev

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:38:15 PM

calm down... they are probably just updating wallet.

Livecoin is now updating wallets, countdown timer is fixed, so don't worry, sorry about disturbance.
Are you a tuning developer? Maybe one of the investors who lose money and thus trying to stop it
lol
Dear, I am a real developer who works for ArabianChain Company. Now we are preparing new beatiful explorer,
you will see very soon. Also I am one of Devs who is working on smart platform. Comunity will be informed about all coming good news.
We are working with all our forces for new exchange. All answers will come from official account.
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:10:43 PM

Very poor management.. no plans...missing all the time ETA....no public or private company backing this project...now getting cheap marketing.....and what is the outcome of this? all coin has gone up in price while this coin is going downhill...2 days ago $3 and now $2...tomorrow less $2.

You'r right, you can go now.

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
KattZ

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:34:33 PM

Right  Grin soooon 1$
empty project

who would expect different? Cheesy
4fanbtc (OP)

Activity: 569
Merit: 591

Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 03:18:05 PM

Dear Community,

We appreciate the passion, the dedication and even the occasional fuding as it’s a fuel for all of us to keep working and improving. It’s an interesting journey for ArabianChain and we are at the very beginning of it.

Why don’t you share enough news?

Our main channel for news is our twitter account @arabianchain as not everyone around the Middle-East is familiar with bitcoin-talk. We have plenty of news to be shared, and we know that we tipped the scale towards technical work and development instead of building a public image and engaging more actively with the community. We realized the need to have a better-informed community and thus we are signing in one of the most accomplished PR firms out there to help us show our work and keep everyone up to date.

What about other exchanges?

To be added to an exchange, it requires the combined efforts of both community and dev team. We are talking with couple of exchanges to accomplish that, but it cannot be shared until it materializes. In the same time, we won’t forget the effort done by the Livecoin team to support us during the swap, bonus and the current updates.

What’s happening with main website?
We are upgrading the look and feel of our main website, it will be ready by max 9th of May , 2017. The timer was acting out of character and thus it will be punished accordingly.

What about the Roadmap?

we will never hit the road without a map, a full tank of gas, a compass, some snacks and some 80s music of course. We have 3 kinds of road maps, Blockchain roadmap, tools roadmap, and products roadmap.

Regarding the first one, it’ll consist of 3 main phases: Dune, Oasis and Thuraya. Dune will be all about security and stability of ArabianChain, Oasis will be insuring scalability and Thuraya will focus on features and capabilities. The first Road map will be shared in detail as it requires some careful planning.

We have shared the tools road map already "https://twitter.com/arabianchain/status/860231331573379074" which includes, our smart builder, ArabianChain APIs and Thuraya (not to be confused with the phase Thuraya mentioned above) which is the first smart contract programming language in Arabic. The point of creating these tools is to spread awareness in the region and to enable the community to tinker around with the technology. We will be engaging university’s and schools to help them unleash their blockchain potential, and who knows maybe we will discover the next Satoshi!

Regarding the products roadmap, we have a list of products that we are developing in house, some of which are ready to be released. The main influencer of this roadmap is our investors. What we mean by investors here, the shareholders of ArabianChain the company, and not the investors of DubaiCoin DBIX the currency, these good folks are not engaged with community, and they are eager to build solutions for governments, enterprises and even individuals to add value and to receive it as well. The products Roadmap will be shared when we have the green light to do so.

Upcoming events:
ArabianChain will be a speaker in the DTEC blockchain event in Dubai on 23rd of May 2017. The invitations will be sent by DTEC.
ArabianChain will be the first blockchain speaker in Riyadh-Geeks event to be held on June 14th-16th 2017 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Thank you everyone, and stay wonderful!
Mohammed Alsehli 
CEO @ArabianChain
Crypto_Neutral

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:24:38 PM

Hello again Smiley ,

I have been monitoring couple of crypto projects and their communities for almost a year .

I have just registered as I want to be part of this project community because I am finding it a very unique and interesting project.

I totally agree with some of you that there are some falls but at the same time I can not see them with real impact . it is very strange that the website is not published yet. However , as a real supporter who believes in this project, I think it would not make a big difference or even should affect the spirit of the community and the investors who are spending thousands of dollars in this project.

I see Arabianchain team replying to the community questions in here and through their twitter and linkedin accounts . This clearly and with no doubt shows that those people have nothing to hide and they are serious in what they are doing.

From my end, I think we as a community should be satisfied about the project progress so far. Guys ... it has been only a month since the new block chain is lunched .

I checked the twitter account and found that the short term road map is posted . A map that in my opinion is enforcing the uniqueness of the project .

My personal investment in this project will be a long term one and not like some of you ,but in any case , for those who wanted to have a short term investment , I think they have already achieved their goal . They had a bounce and they had 1 DBIX equals to 3 $ (so guys be fair and happy).

I advise you all to look into the bigger picture and from different angels , the project is not targeting at all 3, 4 ,or even 10 $, otherwise developers should have not spent any further efforts with it afterwards . Guys ... the project seems to be aiming very very high.

I will keep following the project account in twitter, the PRs and even in here and will continue sharing my feedback with you all.

Finally , Arabianchain team , you are doing great , keep going and try to have more loyal supporters and please keep us always posted.

Wish you all the best .

kioicoin

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:32:57 PM

empty project,but the marking ability is pretty good.
sometime I had to admitted that I lose my eye
puthupanth

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:36:53 PM

I think very very very soon we should be seeing alot of good news. I understand NDA between you and the investors. Like anything innovative nothing goes 100% according to plan,,, but I do agree with some of the sentiments and disagree with the methods used to convey them by some of the so called members of the "community" but anyway.... hope everything goes smoothly,,, we are all here to support the team and project and know the potential. I think a response or update like this would be nice in the near future once in a while.

4fanbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 03:43:03 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 03:56:49 PM by 4fanbtc

thank you for your wonderful words, stick with us and we hope you'll change your mind about our other talents soon  Wink
puthupanth

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:44:21 PM

EMPTY!!!!  how is this project empty...HuhHuh its a month old... they have developed an easy to use platform that any layman can use to create smart contracts..!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8tuDBY1FGQ&t=187s

check the damn vids out... this was just a beta version... it will be in different languages. Do you understand the implications of that... they are working on the Islamic Economy/Banking sector.

https://dtec.ae/company/arabianchain-technology/

They are in the dubai 2020 accelerators program... google the damn thing... don't just come and say its empty.
puthupanth

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:47:27 PM

EMPTY!!!!  how is this project empty...HuhHuh its a month old... they have developed an easy to use platform that any layman can use to create smart contracts..!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8tuDBY1FGQ&t=187s

check the damn vids out... this was just a beta version... it will be in different languages. Do you understand the implications of that... they are working on the Islamic Economy/Banking sector.

https://dtec.ae/company/arabianchain-technology/

They are in the dubai 2020 accelerators program... google the damn thing... don't just come and say its empty.

They were at the keynote even in Dubai... there was an article by Vanbex on Cryptocoinews... theres tons of stuff... research it.
4fanbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 03:49:03 PM

I think very very very soon we should be seeing alot of good news. I understand NDA between you and the investors. Like anything innovative nothing goes 100% according to plan,,, but I do agree with some of the sentiments and disagree with the methods used to convey them by some of the so called members of the "community" but anyway.... hope everything goes smoothly,,, we are all here to support the team and project and know the potential. I think a response or update like this would be nice in the near future once in a while.

Thank you for your understanding, and we agree that we should have a similar update every once in a while!
we are looking forward to the next one!
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:56:33 PM

Network Difficulty
14.955 T
Network Hash Rate
166.16 GH

Still a good time to not miss this train.
Arabian Chain - we are with you !
Thank you very much for the hard work. Soon the world will know about the ArabianChain

Everything goes in the right direction  Smiley
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:24:16 PM

Guys this is not only a coin, this is abig project, don't see only DBIX, see what arround it and you will understand what for big and great projekt ArabianChain is.

let help to make DBIX more popular,in every Thread, Facebook, Twitter, Exchange...

here are some tweets you can use the same Text:

https://twitter.com/Bitcoinmeister3/status/856079535426633728
https://twitter.com/Bitcoinmeister3/status/856080301570871296
https://twitter.com/Bitcoinmeister3/status/856080611584376832
https://twitter.com/Bitcoinmeister3/status/856080966451908608
https://twitter.com/Bitcoinmeister3/status/856081237609414656
https://twitter.com/Bitcoinmeister3/status/856081977237266432
https://twitter.com/Bitcoinmeister3/status/856082184565903360
https://twitter.com/Bitcoinmeister3/status/856082437180411904
https://twitter.com/Bitcoinmeister3/status/856082648489500672
https://twitter.com/Bitcoinmeister3/status/856082853075058688
https://twitter.com/Bitcoinmeister3/status/856083318185627648
https://twitter.com/Bitcoinmeister3/status/856083593587826688
https://twitter.com/Bitcoinmeister3/status/856083844423962624

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Cryptorios

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 06:00:42 PM

،Hello everyone,
I ask you, what different litecoin with dubaicoin..??nothing...!! both build by community,and community make these coin have good price.
All coin have chance to become future of coins,including DBIX.
This coin is just a baby growing up now.
so..to make DBIX become future of coins, DBIX community must hard work together...!!
 @Cryptorios a trader and investor in altcoin.
nuvo

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 06:08:37 PM

Thanks for the update, we are going right, please keep us updated of the advances that gives forces to continue contributing with calculation power...
N30

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:14:31 PM

To all DBIX dev team thank you so much for the great job you all are doing. I know all your attention is focused developing the whole project and that is great.

I know there are a lot of impatient people in the community and they are behaving so bad criticizing all the good job in process plus all the fudders whose since this project was born have tried to destroy it.

For all those fudders and impatient guys, if you do not like DBIX why you are still here. About you all impatient DBIX holders, you guy will not get rich in a week. I have not read any suggestion from you guys trying to enhance DBIX project or supporting the project through the different socisl media. You guys spend your precious time complaining about any stupid thing and that is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.
I would ask you all impatient DBIX holders. How lond did it take for all those successful crypto coins to reach the position they have? A week, a month? LET DBIX DEV TEAM TO WORK!

DBIX devt team, I suggest you to have a designed and authorized person who can be able to manage this thread and to announce the good job you are doing and keeping the community posted about all the advances you are doing.

krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:22:32 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 07:34:18 PM by krinjah

Could anyone advise how to use the new wallet please?
I removed the old one (exported the wallet backup file prior to that), imported the wallet file into the new wallet, but still I have 0 connection to the peers, that's why I dont have any coin in the new wallet. How do I add peers and which ones should I add?  Huh
xpyuniverse

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:34:28 PM

Sir i would detail that the litecoin development and improvement by best developers have been going on for almost 9 years...and thousands of hours had been put in...with clear vision and big community consensus
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:41:49 PM

Could anyone advise how to use the new wallet please?
I removed the old one (exported the wallet backup file prior to that), imported the wallet file into the new wallet, but still I have 0 connection to the peers, that's why I dont have any coin in the new wallet. How do I add peers and which ones should I add?  Huh

try this:
How to install the new wallet:
1st: go to appdata/dubaicoin and copy the Keystore folder.
2nd :dellet all old folder wallet  (do not forget folder in appdata).
3: install the new wallet and run it.
4: close the wallet.
5: past the folder Keystore in appdata/dubaicoin
6: run again your wallet and let's it synchronized.

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: