Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:02:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522753 times)
Cryptorios

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:24:40 PM

Announcement

Dear Community, it’s time for our monthly update, we hope that you’re all doing well.

ArabianChain is on the right track

We have signed an MoU (Memorandum of understanding) with our first major and influential investor in the region, we will share the details as soon as the final agreement/contract is ready by July 2017. This took a great deal of preparation, traveling, presenting, explaining, negotiating and finally achieving. So Thanks to all of those who made it possible.

We are in the process of finalizing the plans for our own Palmex which is to be one of the first Realtime, multi-currency exchanges in the region. We heard that bitoasis is feeling a “bit” lonely, so we are here to help.

We are advising couple of businesses in KSA and UAE to construct their tokens and contracts on ArabianChain, this is a magical event as they will be shifting from a well-known chain “said to be the 2nd in coinmarketcap” to our chain in the near future and thus supporting our efforts to grow ArabianChain little by little.

DBIX is available now on coinpayments.net , merchants can use the provided APIs to integrate and accept DBIX as payment.

Why do Prices fluctuate?

I get this question quit often and there is no right answer to it.

DBIX is a decentralized* currency and just like any other decentralized currency in the market, it’s subject to fluctuations and the cause for such movement could simply be: supply and demand, someone with vengeance in a basement somewhere shouting the project is dead the project dead every now and then, or it could be climate change which is a very serious thing. “we are helping with a solar mining initiative in the region”

My mom has invested in her first 150 DBIX and she keeps asking me about prices too, I probably should have told her about bitcoins and let her go bother Satoshi.

*Decentralized: no central authority can issue, distribute or dictate a cap on the movement of the currency up or down.

Updates

If you can wait for our monthly update then it’s cool, but if you feel that you need a more frequent fix, then please go and follow us on twitter @arabianchain

Upcoming events

ArabianChain will be a sole speaker at the first blockchain event organized by Riyadh-Geeks on June 14th 2017. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Thank you everyone,

Mohammed Alsehli

CEO @ ArabianChain

Where is Walid? .. is he okay? ... he's a lot he is not out of here ... and now you're using his account, do he left the project?
walid he is ok and still working with us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moondreams

Activity: 347

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:52:25 PM

Announcement

Dear Community, it’s time for our monthly update, we hope that you’re all doing well.

We have signed an MoU (Memorandum of understanding) with our first major and influential investor in the region, we will share the details as soon as the final agreement/contract is ready by July 2017. This took a great deal of preparation, traveling, presenting, explaining, negotiating and finally achieving. So Thanks to all of those who made it possible.

We are in the process of finalizing the plans for our own Palmex which is to be one of the first Realtime, multi-currency exchanges in the region. We heard that bitoasis is feeling a “bit” lonely, so we are here to help.

We are advising couple of businesses in KSA and UAE to construct their tokens and contracts on ArabianChain, this is a magical event as they will be shifting from a well-known chain “said to be the 2nd in coinmarketcap” to our chain in the near future and thus supporting our efforts to grow ArabianChain little by little.

DBIX is available now on coinpayments.net , merchants can use the provided APIs to integrate and accept DBIX as payment.

Why do Prices fluctuate?

DBIX is a decentralized* currency and just like any other decentralized currency in the market, it’s subject to fluctuations and the cause for such movement could simply be: supply and demand, someone with vengeance in a basement somewhere shouting the project is dead the project dead every now and then, or it could be climate change which is a very serious thing. “we are helping with a solar mining initiative in the region”

My mom has invested in her first 150 DBIX and she keeps asking me about prices too, I probably should have told her about bitcoins and let her go bother Satoshi.

*Decentralized: no central authority can issue, distribute or dictate a cap on the movement of the currency up or down.

Updates

If you can wait for our monthly update then it’s cool, but if you feel that you need a more frequent fix, then please go and follow us on twitter @arabianchain

Upcoming events

ArabianChain will be a sole speaker at the first blockchain event organized by Riyadh-Geeks on June 14th 2017. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Thank you everyone,

Mohammed Alsehli

CEO @ ArabianChain

Where is Walid? .. is he okay? ... he's a lot he is not out of here ... and now you're using his account, do he left the project?

How do you know it? Are you part of the team?..I ask him with love  Smiley
Cryptorios

Activity: 316

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:58:58 PM

Announcement

Why do Prices fluctuate?

Updates

Upcoming events

Thank you everyone,

Mohammed Alsehli

CEO @ ArabianChain

How do you know it? Are you part of the team?..I ask him with love  Smiley
yes bro, i contact him.
kiffner

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:52:40 PM

I allways had good feeling obout this coin. And now good news. I Hold all my coins since before swap to dbix. Keep up good work.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:58:58 PM

their are upcoming event that
ArabianChain will be a sole speaker at the first blockchain event organized
by Riyadh-Geeks on June 14th 2017. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
this is good news  Wink Smiley
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 10:42:04 PM

Guys GOOD JOB!!!

Just made this freaking account to say things are starting to roll for this team!
I invested in DBIX right after the transition from DBIC to DBIX.

The price is going up as I'm typing this!!

Almost 18% only today!!!

Kiss Kiss Kiss

Keep up the good work!

By the way how do i put a damn logo under my name??... I was following this thread for sometime without having an account lol. Grin

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
jordan coins

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:48:54 AM

I want to buy some DIBX on Bittrex  Grin
N30

Activity: 309

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:14:20 AM

Announcement

Why do Prices fluctuate?

Updates

Upcoming events

Thank you everyone,

Mohammed Alsehli

CEO @ ArabianChain

Did you not read this?

puthupanth

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:37:37 AM

Riyadh Geeks event today. I really think we going to have a bullish run, alot of people are taking interest I am still curious and dying to know who this major investor is, I know for sure if he is a rich arab then we will sky rocket and there will be no chance to buy dbix at this price. When a big name in the middle east takes interest in something alot of people will rush to get in early and invest big.

I just hope he has links to oil,,,, lol ,,, then its lift off time.

1) Major investor.
2) 2 projects already to use Arabianchain Platform
3) Palmex
4) Gold platform Launch
5) Added to coinpayments

I think by christmas we should hit $500.

talikila

Activity: 255

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:18:27 AM

Riyadh Geeks event today. I really think we going to have a bullish run, alot of people are taking interest I am still curious and dying to know who this major investor is, I know for sure if he is a rich arab then we will sky rocket and there will be no chance to buy dbix at this price. When a big name in the middle east takes interest in something alot of people will rush to get in early and invest big.

1) Major investor.
3) Palmex
4) Gold platform Launch
5) Added to coinpayments

This coin has no special things and many issues happened but it's not solved yet . what do you talk about the price?
you are dreaming at the daylight. Maybe it's 5$  in next year.
kiffner

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:28:15 AM

1) Major investor.
3) Palmex
4) Gold platform Launch
5) Added to coinpayments

This coin has no special things and many issues happened but it's not solved yet . what do you talk about the price?
you are dreaming at the daylight. Maybe it's 5$  in next year.

Lol... It's 5$ now...
33Bit

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:50:21 AM

1) Major investor.
3) Palmex
4) Gold platform Launch
5) Added to coinpayments

When arabian start tradeing oil for dbix.. Dbix go to no1 coin. And rise to 1 million usd 1 dbix.. Why not? Smiley
mixerxxpasc

Activity: 263
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:26:21 PM

I think that the maximum price for 1dbix  to be around $ 7 and I think there are no big investors
puthupanth

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:32:58 PM

I think that the maximum price for 1dbix  to be around $ 7 and I think there are no big investors

It does not matter what you think... what matters is that the CEO has signed a MOU and will be announcing the name of the big investor.

Just go and buy some more DBIX and stop the BS fudd to make weak hands sell.
mixerxxpasc

Activity: 263
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:39:13 PM

It does not matter what you think... what matters is that the CEO has signed a MOU and will be announcing the name of the big investor.

everyone has the right to comment
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:26:38 PM

DBIX is great
but it would be even better if it had 2 important features: faster transactions and a user-friendly wallet (there's even no encryption option inside the wallet)
zahidmoon

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:16:08 PM

DBIX is great
but it would be even better if it had 2 important features: faster transactions and a user-friendly wallet (there's even no encryption option inside the wallet)
in my point of view yes these two features is really important
but transaction is depend on the dbix new block generate time
right now diff avg.block time is 2497s. last time when i checked the diff it was at 3376s.
slowly but its decreasing and i hope it will soon on less then 200s then everything will be ok
and user-friendly wallet will soon be out i think when the other issue will be resolved like difficulty time
as soon as the difficulty time reduce some miners with more hash rate starts mining and diff again increase
zahidmoon

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:20:47 PM

did the CEO has signed MOU and when he will be announcing the name of the big investor
anyone knows that ?
and we can not stop fudders.. but soon dbix wil shut the mouth of  fudders
Goldsheik

Activity: 148

GOLDSHEIK POWER

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:38:05 PM

When arabian start tradeing oil for dbix.. Dbix go to no1 coin.

Middle East will run out of oil within the next 100 years and we'll have electric cars.
puthupanth

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:39:34 PM

When arabian start tradeing oil for dbix.. Dbix go to no1 coin.

Middle East will run out of oil within the next 100 years and we'll have electric cars.

you'll probably be dead in 20,, why you so worried they will run out. llooll

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: